Nightswimming

Story Info
Natty Boh, pool-hopping, and a very wet threesome.
1.5k words
3.79
24.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first summer home from college, I worked at a drive-through ice cream shop with my best friend Weston. We had a blast together, and it was so great to hang after being apart all year. But the high point came our last night on the job.

It was eleven o'clock, and we were on the closing shift with Silas. I had a huge crush on him. He was a couple years older than us. Shaggy hair, soulful eyes, always reading a book by someone I'd never heard of. He was nice but he never really paid much attention to us.

We locked up after the last customers, and Weston and I cleaned while Silas counted the drawer. A Top 40 station quietly hummed in the background.

"So." Silas took a small pouch of tobacco from his pocket and rolled a cigarette. "It's your last night?"

"Hell yeah!" I tossed my dirty rag in the bin. "No more cold hands."

"What are you guys up to tonight? Celebrating?"

"Um." I exchanged glances with Weston. "I don't know. I don't think we're doing anything."

"What? It's your last night! You should at least get some brews."

"I wish," Weston chimed in. "Me and Cassie aren't twenty-one yet."

"Oh yeah." Silas briefly checked his phone and shrugged. "That's cool. I can buy beer."

My face lit up. I tried to conceal my excitement.

"Really? That'd be awesome!"

"Yeah man, thanks."

"No sweat."

Silas idly typed on his phone while we stood by awkwardly. I wasn't sure if he was coming with us or if I should say something or what was going on. His hair fell over his eye in a real sexy way.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" I asked. "You should party with us, you know, if you don't."

"Yeah. Sure."

I heard Weston angrily cluck his teeth. I looked over, and he almost looked jealous. I clapped him on the back and offered to drive.

We picked up a thirty-pack of Natty Boh and parked in the lot behind the rec center. The public pool gleamed on the other side of the road. The dynamic was kind of strange at first, but after a few drinks the three of us were like old pals.

We sat in the grungy bed of Silas's truck and traded drinking stories as we proceeded to get royally hammered. Silas had a rich laugh that reverberated through the air. He crushed his beer cans and tossed them over his shoulder when he was finished. Weston and I watched his muscles flex as he crumpled the metal husks in his fist.

Silas cracked open another, then tossed a freshie to Weston. He looked back and forth at us with a sly grin.

"You guys have known each other for a while, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Weston chugged the rest of his beer and cracked the new one. "Why?"

"Ever hook up?"

"What?" I turned beet red. "No! I mean, no. We're just friends."

"Weston over here doesn't look like he wants to be just friends."

"Hey, shut up!" Weston shouted. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"No, I'm just saying. You're both single, and you spend a lot of time together. It's weirder that haven't banged."

"It's not like that," I said.

"How do you know if you haven't even kissed? Seems like you're not making an informed judgment."

Weston turned to me and took my face in his hands. His lips tasted like mentholated chapstick, and his soft tongue gently probed my mouth. It was sensitive and intense at the same time. Slowly, he pulled away. I was in a daze.

"Damn." Silas ran his fingers through his hair. "That was actually pretty hot."

Weston cleared his throat and carefully arranged his hands over his lap.

"Hey," he said. "We should pool-hop."

"Good idea, my man." Silas hopped over the side of the truck. "I could use a swim."

We crossed the street and easily climbed the chain-link fence surrounding the pool. The water sparkled, and the smell of chlorine burned my nose. The security lights cast an eerie yellow glow.

Silas stripped naked and did a running cannonball into the pool, his long cock slapping against his thigh. I could see all of him through the crystalline water.

"Get in!" he called out as he shook the water from hair. "It's fucking amazing!"

I took off my uniform and tried to casually suck in my stomach. I tested the temperature with my toe and slowly lowered myself into the pool.

"Hey, no cheating!" Silas said. "We're skinny dipping!"

I laughed and nervously played with my hair.

"Okay."

I wriggled out of my soaked bra and panties and placed them on the concrete ledge. My breasts floated and shone under the moonlight as I treaded water.

"You gotta get your hair wet, too. Sorry. I don't make the rules."

"Oh, not a chance. I am not getting any nasty chemicals in my hair."

Silas began swimming toward me. I shrieked playfully and paddled away. He quickly caught up and tried to dunk me with both hands. I slipped away, wrapped my arms around his neck, and clung tightly to his back. I was hyper aware of his naked body against mine. We wrestled and grappled and laughed, and then he kissed me. It was what I'd been waiting for all summer.

His touch was sensual and confident, and the water slowly rolled down our faces. Our legs churned below the surface. His erection was rigid and textured against my skin. I pulled him closer. I never wanted the moment to end.

I heard a splash, and saw that Weston had undressed and jumped in after us. His strokes were long and sleek. Three wet tongues glided and groped, and I couldn't tell whose hands were whose. My muscles burned and ached from the strain.

I took both their hands and led them into the shallow end. I reclined on the steps leading out of the pool, offering my wet body. I felt like a goddess.

Silas took Weston's hand and placed it on my breast. He held his breath. The thin fabric of his boxers clung to his shape.

Silas pulled down Weston's underwear and took his thick shaft in his hand. Silas moved his fist up and down in rapid rhythmic motions. Weston tipped back his head and moaned. I looked on with curiosity.

Silas sat on the stairs and guided Weston on top of me. He stroked our hair and kissed us both, then he had us kiss each other. My whole body tingled. We made out hard and sloppy as Silas watched.

Weston got on his knees between my legs and clumsily pushed himself inside me. I gasped out loud. It hurt for a second or two, but the glossy friction of his pounding cock put me in a trance.

The water splashed and frothed with every thrust. I held onto the metal railing and closed my eyes in rapture. Silas kissed my ear, my clavicle, the tip of my nose. He sucked my breasts. Licked my stomach. Penetrated my belly button with his tongue.

Silas crouched over me and maneuvered his dick into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and swirled my tongue, never letting go of the rail. I sucked his testicles so hard that my cheeks hurt. Weston adjusted my hips and went deeper.

Silas stood up and got behind Weston. He teased his asshole with his fingers. Stroked his perineum. Massaged his balls. He got even more enthusiastic as Silas first pleasured him, then carefully worked his cock into Weston's tight ass. He let out a guttural groan and collapsed all his weight on top of me. I dug my nails into his back and buried my face in the curve of my neck.

Silas forcefully gripped his shoulders and grunted with every thrust. He slapped Weston's ass and yanked his hair. I put one leg up and fucked him back.

Weston came inside me, and it was thick and fluid and seemed to spill out from every side. Silas pulled out and ejaculated on his back. Tiny clouds of semen floated in the water. Silas put his hand behind my head and kissed me deeply. Weston was still moving slowly, slowly, inside me.

"Did you cum?" Silas asked as he kissed my shoulder.

"Mmm. I think so..."

Silas reached under Weston's stomach and went down, down, down. He lightly circled his fingers around my clitoris. Weston softly kissed my neck. I could feel him getting hard inside me.

Weston pushed himself up on his palms and started grinding. Silas stimulated my clitoris until my pussy was on fire. I touched my breasts. I touched my throat.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," I cried. "Don't stop."

"That's right," Silas whispered. "Cum for me."

"Oh fuck," I croaked.

Silas laid down next to me and eased his cock into my asshole. He reached out and put his arms around Weston. Weston put his arms around Silas. I was pressed between them as they fucked me like I was the last woman on Earth. I kissed Weston. Silas kissed me. They kissed each other.

I climaxed, once, twice, and they came again. My limbs were like jelly. We exited through the front door and fall asleep together in the bed of Silas' truck.