A New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished his pitch the purchaser couldn't contain his smile. This gorgeous girl before him was going to be his. He was going to do whatever he wanted to her.

From now on she would experience nothing but obedience, submission and servitude. Jewelry was about to be replaced with chains, objects to be inserted into all her holes and humiliating harnesses of all kinds that left no part of her obscured. An evening glass of wine would now be a dog bowl of god knows what. Her makeup, which she would be forced to keep flawless and unbelievably slutty, would now be supplemented with cum and tears.

She was about to be sold as a sex object, a shiny young fuckdoll. The most realistic masturbation device in the world.

The choice was made. He pulled out his credit card and handed it to the slaver. The slaver hesitated. "Don't you want to inspect her ass? I guarantee it's tight as can be, of course."

"Honestly, I'm sold" replied the purchaser. "She's a very special lady, and that juicy ass is going to take me a long time to get acquainted with." The Latina, who had been quietly crying, got louder at the sight of the credit card. "Time to make this bitch my own."

"I'm so glad the product suits you, sir." The slaver ran the card on a tablet. On the screen a green check mark flashed, followed by animation of a naked woman with hilariously exaggerated boobs and butt walking to the edge of the screen. She was being led by a chain connected to her collar, and her wrist manacles were also linked to the leash chain so that she resembled a begging puppy.

Once the cartoon slave had exited the screen the enslavement company's info appeared. GirlNextDoor was the name, splashed in pink letters across the top. The logo displayed beneath: a heart formed by a bent-over woman's ass, her long legs chained together at the thighs. A heart-shaped butt plug was clearly visible, as were several drops of cum on one cheek.

"Congratulations on your purchase sir! And thank you for yet again choosing GirlNextDoor as your pussy procurer. Your loyalty is deeply valued." Turning to the young chained woman the slaver continued mockingly "And congratulations to you too, slave! You are about to fulfill your true purpose - as a pathetic toy." She was no longer crying but staring at the two men, her dark eyes flirting between them as if begging for mercy or for an end to this cruel joke.

"They always get the same look when it's time to package them up" laughed the slaver. "No, girlie, this is not a joke. There's no way out. Better hope you meet your new master's expectations." She let out a final, defeated wail from behind the gag and slumped in her chains, shoulder shaking and tears streaming again down her cheeks. Her long black hair was still perfectly positioned over her shoulder. The purchaser simply stood still, arms crossed, drinking in his new girl and trying to keep straight all the wicked ideas for using her that were flooding his mind.

"All right then, let me go and grab the transportation equipment" said the slaver as he crossed to the door. With his hand on the doorknob he turned back briefly. "Forgot to ask, do you know what her name is going to be? If so I can engrave it on a name plate for her cage. And what method of transport would you prefer today, slave trolley or confinement box?" More audible crying from the Latina.

"Confinement box, please. I don't want anyone else getting a look at this little treat before we have a few dates. I assume it contains the necessary plugs?"

"It certainly does, sir. Excellent choice."

"Oh, and the name. Yes, she will be called..."

He stroked his chin, gazing into his trembling new slave's pleading brown eyes.

"CaramelCunt."

To be continued...


12