A New Toy

Story Info
My wife and I find a new way to have fun.
751 words
4.05
23.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers

I had been busy with work deadlines, so by the time I got home and checked Email, the bank, and relaxed a bit, it was time for bed. This particular day I was feeling a little kinky when I got home. As I walked in the house, I said hello, and casually walked back to my office as usual. I soon stripped off my clothes And sat behind my desk. This is nothing unusual, so she typically wouldn't say anything about it.

Most of the time she just leaves me alone and lets me play with myself, sometimes she even watches. I like it when she watches me masturbate. I do this a couple times a week, but it's usually by myself. My wife doesn't mind me having movies and a few toys around so I can take care of myself when she's not in the mood. I even found a couple fake pussies I like, but they don't compare to sex with her.

She was watching her TV show on the couch when I came in, so I figured she would leave me alone and settled in for yet another round of solo fun with a movie and a pair of her soft nylon panties I often masturbated with. I turned on my movie and started to rub. Soon I was hard as a rock.

I didn't even see her as she stood in the doorway watching me work myself up for a minute. It wasn't long before she tapped my shoulder and said "I have something better for you today. Leave my panties here. You won't need them." Without a word I got up, as she gently took hold of my hand and led me towards the bedroom. I thought she might be in the mood to have sex or maybe a blowjob. Either way I happily followed her.

Before we even got to the bedroom I could hear the sounds and music of my favorite movie playing on the TV. She knew which one was my favorite because I watched it all the time. When I got there I was surprised to see a new toy on the bed. She told me she got tired of watching me use a small hand held masturbator, so she bought me a life size replica of a porn actress pussy from the movie.

As she guided me on to the bed she paused the movie so I could get ready. She said she already washed it and handed me some lube. I knew what she wanted and did as I was told. As she restarted the movie I went to town on my new toy. Just when I couldn't take any more I pulled out and shot my load into a towel as usual. She just watched with a slime on her face.

"Why did you do that?" She asked. "What", I replied. "I wanted you to cum inside your toy." She said I would have to try again and started stripping. leaving only her panties on she stroked me till I was hard again and told me to try again. This time she told me I should try the other hole. And rubbed more KY on me.

Between the sounds from the movie and my almost naked wife helping me I was ready to go in no time. She laid me down on the bed just like if I was having sex with her and let me go. I felt like she was watching me have sex with another woman, it was great!

I guess I must have gotten lost in the moment, because I was a little startled when I felt her warm hand gently massage my balls from behind, and slowly rubbing my butt. It felt great to feel her rub my ass while I had sex with my new toy, (we now call it my rubber girlfriend). Soon she started rubbing a patch from my ass to the base of my balls, this set me off like a rocket. As I blew my cum inside the tight, smooth cavity of the toy she surprised me again by gently pressing a finger directly on the outside of my asshole.

I loved it. This gave me one of the best orgasms I have ever had. After I had cleaned up and came back to bed she said she had something else to try in a couple of days. She definitely knew how much I liked the new toy.

SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers