A New Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The date is going great. We'll be back as soon as the play finishes.'

"We don't need to head back until after the play. Do you want to go see the second half or..." Tabi grinned.

"Or what?"

"How about we find somewhere a little more private between here and your house? Your choice, the play, or we can fool around."

"That's an option?" His blue eyes went wide, and Tabitha gave him a nod with an arched eyebrow. "Let's go." Jake had a smile but looked to have a slight stupor on his features. "I've seen this play before."

"Good answer. I played the female lead in this story in high school; I know how it ends."

"You were a better theatre kid than me. Plus you could sing! They only asked me to do that in a play once." Jake chuckled and led them out of the theatre and toward the car.

"I only sing in the shower or to Clem these days. I did choir back when I went to church, but I haven't been in a while."

"Why not?"

"That's a story for another night, Jake." Tabitha hid a grimace. She didn't want anything quashing her libido that hadn't pepped up in ages. "I want to keep things light this evening."

The discussion went back to their favorite haunts back at college. Jake had been a fan of a coffee house half a block from Tabi's college apartment. Although he professed to be incapable of singing, he played guitar at the coffee house nearly weekly. Tabitha had spent time at a karaoke place a block away from the home Jake had rented with some friends. It was hard to believe that their paths never crossed. The conversation continued to flow effortlessly on the walk back to the car. Jake hadn't gotten stuck on a promise of fun to come.

Halfway home, Tabitha pointed out a remote place to park her car. She had driven to the downtown parking garage but let Jake drive home so she could text Nat one more time. The tires crunched through unplowed snow as they parked behind a copse of trees in an empty dirt parking lot. As soon as Jake had the car in park, she unbuckled her seat belt and climbed over the console into Jake's lap. A flurry of making out ensued. Curious hands explored over clothes without stopping the onslaught.

Jake's enthusiasm was evident from the phallus poking at her bottom as she wiggled in his lap. "Someone's excited," Tabitha smirked; she could be the playful girl from before. Jake was bringing out the fun part of her again.

"You must have never had such a nice butt in your lap. I can't argue against perfection." Jake came in for another blitz of kisses and caresses.

"Pants off," Tabitha commanded as she reached back and turned off the SUV's lights. Her sex drive revved up. She shifted onto the console for a moment as Jacob complied without a word.

Jake's manhood was thick, long, straight, and circumcised, standing proudly from a well-trimmed crotch. With his humble personality, it was a bit of a surprise. Then again, he's not compensating for anything. Tabitha didn't give him time to think as she hiked up her dress and pulled her panties to the side. Tabi straddled him and then reached down to fully recline the seat. Her eyes stayed locked on his.

One hand gripped his cock and the other his shoulder as she pivoted forward and lowered herself onto him. The way her vagina stretched to accommodate his impressive endowment sent a shiver of pleasure pulsing through her veins. Any other time she had been with a man that was as close to as gifted as Jake, she had taken things very slow. Tonight she didn't want to give her body a chance to return to the numb state that it had existed in.

"F... fuck!" Jake stammered out when their bodies were fully coupled.

Tabitha rolled her hips on the long cock, letting herself get thoroughly limber before she picked up speed. Pleasure blitzed out before making long and lazy circuits around her system. "Just so you know, I'm not usually this easy. It's been more than three years since I've had sex with more than a vibe."

"Is it like riding a bike?" Jake teased as Tabi paused.

"It's been too damn long since I've ridden anything this big." Tabitha breathed out hard as sensation bloomed from her awakening vagina into the rest of her.

"Umm... I don't think I've ever been with anyone as perfect as you." Jake started to toy with the hem of her dress; he wanted to pull the garment off her. "You're wonderful, Tabi. You know that, right?" He came in for a kiss as she shooed him from the dress.

"Dress stays on." Tabitha insisted as soon as the impromptu make-out session broke. She put a hand on his chest and bucked along his impressive length for a minute or two. The sound of wet sex clapped in the car above the radio beat. "We should be alone, but if the cops come to rouse some canoodling teenagers..."

"Better to be safe... than sorry... I suppose... fuck!" Came out in a series of gasp-interrupted words from Jake. "Speaking... of... no... condom?" Tabitha's spirited riding wasn't making talking easy.

"I didn't have one..." Tabitha shrugged and then bounced even harder on his fantastic cock. "Did you?"

"Not one I would trust..." His strong hands toyed with her covered breasts.

"I have an IUD. God, I hope you're clean." The risk hadn't even occurred to her before that moment. Her libido was doing the talking.

"I am." There was honesty in his blue eyes.

"It would be too late if you weren't." It came out as a tease, but there was a flare of panic as she worried briefly. "Let's have some fun."

Relative silence descended on the vehicle. There was only the beat of the radio and fervent sex. Jake seemed slightly frustrated with the lack of access to her breasts and moved his hands to her hips. Taking complete control felt incredible. Tabi had often felt adrift in her actions over the last few years, only able to react and keep her and Clem off the metaphorical rocks and snags through concerted effort. She needed this small spurt of autonomy.

Jake's cock felt amazingly fitted for her vagina. Tabitha was so full, pushing out past her boundaries. On a couple of the bucks, a burst of pain twisted in with the churning slams of ecstasy flaring through her. With the burning passion thundering through her veins, those quick tweaks added to the amplitude of the experience.

As the sensations built, Tabi brought a hand down to her nexus and found her clit. It hid beneath her favorite panties' sheer and stretched violet fabric. Lightning lanced out from her nub and joined in the ecstasy dancing in her system.

"FUCK... FU... FUCK!!" Tabitha roared into the car. It seemed entirely too quick as an orgasm blared into reality like a foghorn. Tabi slumped forward onto Jake as her whole body quaked. The climax was intense, far more so than anything she was capable of on her own. Whether it was the time without sex, the quasi-public nature of the act, or the man and big cock she was atop, Tabi didn't care. She soaked in the sensation.

Strong arms held her close as she trembled atop Jake. The man's lips met hers as her eyes fluttered open. Tabi had to look stupefied after the enthusiastic climax.

"Wow." Jake smiled. "Now I know what it feels like to have Tabitha orgasm on me. There are no words."

Tabitha pushed herself up from her slumped position as the climax-induced weakness became an aura of pleasing euphoria and contentment. She had planned to go back to riding on Jake until he got his fill. Unfortunately, she managed to honk the horn of the SUV.

"Oops!" Tabi yelled out before laughing hysterically.

"I think that might get the authorities interested if you keep doing that." Jacob joined in the laughter.

"Maybe I needed to let them know how hard I came." Tabitha stopped laughing and struck a sultry tone. "You want to join me in the backseat? It might be further from the horn."

"Not a bad idea." Jake leaned forward and kissed her as he brought the seat back up.

Tabi pushed her body off Jake and slid between the front seats to get to the rear bench. She dropped Clem's booster seat and Jake's suit jacket into the back, where the third row was eternally folded. A scoot back against the door, and Tabitha spread her legs to invite her new beau to join her in the back.

"I'm not that dexterous." Jake looked out the window for a moment before he rushed out of the vehicle sans pants. The man had at least slipped on his dress shoes again to guard against the snow.

"Get in here! You're going to get us in trouble." Tabitha couldn't help laughing at the sight.

"Like honking?" Jake crawled in quickly before closing the door.

"Maybe I like to live dangerously. At least with you." Tabitha grabbed his tie and pulled him atop her for a long, slow, passionate kiss.

Jake's hands were at the side of her panties.

"Umm, leave them on." Tabitha slapped one of his hands away.

"Okay, why?" Jacob looked confused but obeyed.

"Just like someone not bringing condoms because he didn't know he was getting lucky, I didn't know this was on the menu. I need to do a little grooming first." Tabitha blushed a bit at the admission.

"I don't care. I'm sure you're beautiful no matter what."

"I do, Jake. Let me clean up the shrubs before you see them." Tabitha was glad she had at least shaved her legs when Rissa ran home with her.

"Okay," There was sadness in Jake's voice. He slid down her body. "I can't wait until we can get a little more alone time where we can see all of each other." His kisses against her collarbone and breasts were muted by the layers of fabric.

"I'm curious to see you, too." Tabitha soaked in the pleasure. "You don't need to do that." She almost grabbed his tie and pulled him back up so Jake could start fucking her again. His tongue darted between her labia and pulled a burst of pleasure from her. "Ohh..."

"Are you kidding? I need to get a taste of Tabi." Those blue eyes locked with hers as he slathered her vulva with his tongue. "It's delicious, but what about you isn't?" He smiled for a moment before tucking back in.

Jake devoured her pussy. His motions were fervent and insistent, but he stayed on perfect target. Tabitha moaned as a pair of fingers slid into her wet tunnel. The fingers were nowhere as potent as his long, thick cock had been, but they had the advantage of lips and a tongue working on her simultaneously.

"Unh..." Tabitha moaned as Jake pushed the fabric of her panties further to the side. She almost stopped him. Tabi didn't need him to see the thick black hair over her womanhood. The sensations he summoned from her as his lips encircled her clitoris pushed that desire deep inside her. The man slurped and suckled on every millimeter of her pussy, causing her to squirm as he built pleasure.

Block by block, the determined young man built her up toward a second orgasm. Tabitha had never been with a man that seemed to relish and worship her quim like Jake was. Brian had tried, but they had both been virgins before they got together. He didn't have much to go by. Kirby's cunnilingus had always seemed begrudging in response to the offer of a blowjob. Jacob's full-face smile between attacks left Tabi no doubt he was enjoying this, maybe as much as her.

The fingers in her pussy were slow and persistent, like a background beat in a song. It was imperative to the pleasure, but the guitar solo like sucks and licks were the stars of the musical track Jake was lying down. "Right there... right there!" Tabitha moaned out excitedly as Jake sprinted her body toward another release. Her new man used the cries of passion as instruction.

The world exploded in a far more powerful climax than the already potent first. Tabitha could feel herself screaming vaguely on her periphery but couldn't perceive the sound. Her body needed every neuron to pulse the incredible sensation through her. She writhed and thrashed as Jake kept his fingers moving.

How had I convinced myself that sex wasn't important. A first coherent thought filtered into Tabitha's mind as the orgasm released her and suffused a wave of satisfaction through her body. Jake had a proud smile as he gazed up at her.

"Wow... your turn, mister. I need your cock."

Jake -- That same time

All five of Jake's senses were being overwhelmed by one evening with the enchantress. The image of Tabitha's shapely dress would be permanently seared into his visual memory. Tabi had always been gorgeous, but it was astounding when she put a touch of effort into showing off. Jake did miss her cute glasses, but Tab's eyes looked incredible with contacts. Her perfume and the feeling of her kiss would take care of the sense of smell and touch emblazoned on his brain. The sound of her moaning stamped itself on aural remembrance.

However, it might be the sense of taste that would leave the most lasting impression. Jake liked giving oral to any partner. He was determined that any woman that gave her body to him would have at least as much fun as him. His goal was always for his partner to have a better time than Jake. Tonight, he didn't know if that was possible with the way that her heavenly pussy had felt around his cock.

Going down on Tabitha served a second purpose. Jacob had been close to tumbling over the cliff as Tabi's pussy pulsed around his cock as she orgasmed. He needed a few minutes to calm down before he disappointed the woman. From the kisses earlier, this felt far more than a fling. Jake needed to make the right first impression of the incredible lady in the backseat.

If Tabitha had been worried about the sound of the horn alerting anyone nearby, her second orgasm may have been louder. Jake watched as her gorgeous form quaked beneath him. Orgasmic bliss looked good on the woman.

When her eyes opened, she looked a little stupored, but her words were clear, and pulling him up to meet her lips by his tie made her goal unambiguous. The heat in her kiss had been turned up by the pair of climaxes.

"Cock, Jake. I need cock." One of Tabitha's hands grabbed his member and guided it toward the incredible heat of her vagina. "I need you to make me scream again."

Jake let the woman align him with her pussy perfectly. He couldn't stop gazing at her pretty face as his hips pushed his straining erection into her. Tabi's beautiful lips fell open into a sigh as they coupled. The woman was so tight that it might have been challenging to get very deep into her vagina if it wasn't for abundant natural lubrication.

"Fffuccckkk... That's what I needed." Tabitha moaned.

For a couple of minutes, they didn't start fucking hard. Instead, they were consumed with a make-out session. Tabitha kept flexing her muscles around him as he barely moved his hips. They needed physical intimacy and not just the touching of engorged sex organs. Jake was falling for Tabitha and had been since their first meeting.

"Fuck me, Jake." Tabitha broke off the kiss with a whine.

"You're direct, Tabi. I like it." Jake got one more kiss.

A fire burned in Tabitha's eyes. She needed this as badly as he did. Jake got into a rhythm with the radio playing in the SUV. The leather squeaked beneath her ass as they had to reposition a touch to avoid sliding off the seat. Her hips canted up toward him on every thrust adding to the enthusiasm of their bodies meeting.

They didn't have as much room to maneuver as Jake would like, but he made the most of what they did have. He was happy as the music changed to a less frenetic song on the next track. Trying to keep pace with the fast piece was hurdling his body toward his orgasm. With the slower tempo, he switched to long strokes, pulling his entire length in and out of her tight tunnel.

"Ohh... That feels so good, Jake!" Tab cried out beneath him. Her hands were toying with her breasts as Jake worked in something of a pushup position.

One hand was on the dark leather of the seat, and the other was on the middle headrest. Jake could feel an ache forming in his upper arm, but nothing would stop him from driving her toward more pleasure.

The slow, romantic track gave way to another quickened tempo. Jake again matched what the radio gave him; smaller strokes had picked up considerable revolutions per minute.

"I'm getting close, Jake!" Tabitha croaked out. One hand found its way to her button.

Jake wanted to observe how those busy fingers were working. He craved intel on how he could please the woman even better. However, all his concentration had to be on sex. Jake tried to deliberate on doing taxes or running numbers, anything to prevent him from spilling his seed, before Tabi moaned out one more orgasm.

"Ffff... Ffff..." Tabitha's eyes closed. An already impressively tight vagina crushed down on Jake's cock.

Jake slowed his strokes as he watched the angel orgasm again. Her legs were shaking around his hips as she screamed. This was louder than the last release. Her head turned as she bellowed toward the leather seat back. A climaxing Tabi was a thing of intense wonderment. He was nearly hypnotized by the heaving of her covered chest. He needed to see this beauty in the throes of ecstasy as many times as possible.

"Mmm... you're good at that, Jake." Tabitha's eyes made it look like she was sleepy but possessed a vast and taunting smile.

Another song change and a second wind got Jake back into rhythm for a few minutes. Surviving another orgasm from the beauty with her powerful and rhythmic vaginal contractions had him reinvigorated. One of her hands pulled him in close while the other smacked his ass and spurred him on. Tabitha's strong vaginal walls clenched him in an embrace at the zenith of every stroke; sex with this goddess was exhilarating.

"Oh... Your turn, Jake." Tabitha glared at him between sighs.

"I want you to cum one more time for me." Jake fully embraced her and slowed for a moment to speak.

"Sorry, not going to happen. This feels delightful, but I'm all orgasmed out." Tabitha said in a whisper. "Don't pull out. I don't need you to get my dress all messy. Guys don't have great aim when they cum"

Coming inside a woman was something forbidden with previous partners. Even while wearing a condom, it had only happened a couple of times, and those were by accident. "Are... you... sure?" The point of no return was approaching, but it was hard to stop his hips from moving.

"Let go, Jake!" Tabitha said in a demanding, breathy whisper right into his ear. Her demand sent tingles vibrating through Jake's body. "Fill my pussy!" A second whisper created a wave of tingles bouncing through his thrumming body. Wherever the twin tingles met, the sensation seemed to double.

Those merged jolts of electricity met as Jake's busy cock gave its last few long, fast strokes. A lightning bolt exploded up his spine and bounced back to his penis. It felt as if his erection expanded before he couldn't keep thrusting. Jake pressed his cock deep inside Tabitha and grunted. "Gaaaah!!"

Tabitha didn't relent as his orgasm overtook all conscious control. Her vaginal walls seemed to be milking his cock as he came. Sperm exploded from his body, trying to find purchase within the perfect woman below him. Jake had to push his hips as deep as he could to unload. Tabi's tight vagina was not making it easy to unleash blast after blast of semen. "Urrrrnnnnnnkkkk!" He cried out as the eighth ejaculation seemed to be the most potent of all.

The sensations kept forcing Jake's cock to spit again and again. He had never ejaculated as hard as he was deep inside Tabitha. Eighteen individual shots had him gasping for air as he finally could feel something outside of screaming pleasure. Tabi was shuddering beneath him. The woman was cumming again even though she had said it was impossible.

Tabi's head was turned to the side as she grunted through her climax. This one seemed meek compared to the other three, but her vagina was still crushing down on Jake's cock in a sexy rhythm. He had to clench his teeth as he entered his refractory period, which was almost overwhelming to his very sensitive member.

1...34567...10