All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 08'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 10 years ago
Another very good chapter

Look forward to the next, what will she be up to next?

Edward_PierreEdward_Pierreover 10 years ago
Love them

You have me waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just keeps getting better! Love this series!

Argle55Argle55almost 8 years ago
Oh so delicious !

I am loving this series !

yellowhair69yellowhair69about 7 years ago
Great series

I only recently discovered your stories and am enjoying them immensely. They story line is great and they are beautifully written. They get a well deserved five stars.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Six ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Beloved Writer,

Amazing Wonderful, Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

P.S. for example:

It was the scent that attracted her the most, however—an aroma of sweat, body wash, and most of all, male musk—that spurred her on. Gently, tentatively, her head came down until her lips made contact with the underside of his staff just below the crown. The snake jumped reflexively, dabbing pre-cum on her cheek and Gwen moved back a bit in surprise before making contact again.

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot and Wow 8!

OMG! This series gets hotter and hotter. I love stories about mature, prudish women who find their inner slut. The opening fantasy with Gwen as a leashed, naked animal is incredibly erotic. The details and descriptions of the sex scene at the end is amazing and so well written. A fucked MILF covered in cum is so hot. Wow!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I think the way you write about the husband / wife relationship is so honest it is beautiful.

sparkle8sparkle8over 3 years ago
Wow

This story just gets better and better. Thank you.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Very Sexy

I really thought she was going to taste his jizz on her fingers before returning to bed. But still another great chapter ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...