All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 12'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Gwen seems to finally be comfortable with having her husband’s cock in her mouth. I’m looking forward to when she’ll be licking cunt and loving it too.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Despite a couple of typos

This was yet another very enjoyable chapter.

I really like where this is going ;->

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Pretty Hot

The writing and descriptions continue to be very good. The sex is good but relatively tame in this installment. I am hoping Gwen descends into deeper depravity in future episodes.

sober71sober71about 5 years ago
5 *s again

I have to agree with Col-lover it is developing with each chapter and has earn't 5*s from me on each and every chapter.

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
This story just keeps getting hotter.

I am loving this series of story's. another 5 *****

mrsmetoomrsmetooover 10 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see what happens next! I even have a picture in my mind of what the characters look like. Gwen resembles Twink Kaplan the friend character from Look Who's Talking. And Tim resembles an older Billy Joel :)

OnetoooneOnetoooneover 10 years ago
AWESOME

This is leading into the best series of stories YET !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...