All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 22'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

As usual the writing and plotting is top-drawer.

Tim has been reaping the benefit of Gwen's more relaxed attitude in the last few chapters. Perhaps to stop the next chapter being too similar in theme as the previous couple it's time for Natalie to get involved again?

Basically though, whatever the author chooses to write, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great job!

I've been following this story series and I think the author's done a great job of keeping up the the quality throughout. The most impressive part to me is that he's been able to make Gwen loosen up without turning her into a big slut. There are a lot of possibilities for the future, but I'm hoping she doesn't go all the way with some of them because I still like her character and some of that would just be too much of a cliché.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Phenomenal again

Oh I could eat a pusss*eee like hers

BB you are a cool writer!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've given up on this endless story. Based on a pathetic woman and her idiot husband. Nobody can possibly be this stupid. The long,long road just continues on and I'd rather watch paint dry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...