All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Thanks for keeping this going....

We are better served as the story continues to unfold than if it had just ended. The writing is certainly some of the best on literotica and frankly I don't have anything to contribute in the way of helpful criticism on that score. I tried to give it 5 stars on the basis of that alone but i was on my phone and I have fat fingers so it got a 4. It deserves more.

I guess that I am one of the fence sitters. I know that I love Gwen and Tim. Why I can't explain except that they are so well drawn and empathetic to me. I want the best for them certainly. The exploration of sexual boundaries is very worthwhile I think. It's not a problem if there no deception or betrayal and both parties consent and/or encourage additional exploration. That's just my opinion, of course.

My experience is that abandoning traditional monogamous relationships is a very slippery slope. In my case it led to frustration, anxiety (why does she need me when she can get better sex from better lovers?), resentment, cruelty, and finally hatred on the part of both of us. I do know that once we embark on shared partners or gang bangs always seeking to get that greater sexual high in the name of freedom, we have thrown away the freedom to be monogamous- which is a valid choice as well. Freedom's just another word...

I also believe that there is a biochemical/physiological/psychological aspect to the open lifestyle that has not be explored and has too easily been dismissed as close mindedness.

I know that in reality the above is really a problem for my and my therapist but even commenting in this venue is helping me to heal. So I thank you all for your indulgence and apologize for the imposition.

I don't know how long I'll be able to hang in there as the story moves forward. Sharing partners, while not my personal choice at this point, can be a loving act. Gangbangs on the other hand have nothing to do with love. They are the product of our basest natures. The same is true of deception, lies, and the pursuit of the biggest cock or tightest asshole/pussy. Once again my opinion.

Busybadger has drawn some compelling and empathetic characters in Gwen and Tim and given them great lines to say and thought provoking experiences. Again, five stars for that! I hope to read many many more chapters and if and when it gets to be too much for me, too common, too base then I will step off.

Keep up the great work.

QuincyManQuincyManover 9 years ago
Thank you

I am so glad that you decided to continue the story. Your writing is fantastic and I look forward to following this story and hopefully more that you may write in the future.

goldfinchgoldfinchover 9 years ago
Thanks

I'm really glad that you are continuing Gwen's story. I look forward to every chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just used my imagination--

I've never had an extramarital anything (I'm not saying this is a good thing).

But it's never mattered. I had all kinds of escapades before marriage, and under the protection of marriage and with editors, etc., egging me on, while I was still recovering from a C-section, I started writing "erotic" poems. And got a crush on this "old" literary editor. Oh, yeah, I was still on my 2-year breast-feeding marathon. I had tried to stop, but couldn't give it up.

Poetry, my MFA--wow! How they helped me get over my C-section. And I sure never had any postpartum anything. (Oh yeah, I lived in Troy,NY, and I had to walk up 3 sets of stairs just to get to our apt. Not to mention carrying the stroller!)

PC Rabbit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seekeraz said it all so well

thanks!

husker506husker506over 9 years ago
Keep it cummin....

Thank you so much for continue this very erotic and believeable story...

singleotsingleotover 9 years ago
Thank you

I 'm also very pleased that you decided to continue this great story. And I hope you will continue to write the story the way you feel it should go, instead of bowing to these comments. I think your doing a great job and if you change to much to conform to others you may loose the spark that has caught us all to begin with.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 9 years ago
Delighted!

I'm delighted to see that you've decided to continue to the story of Gwen and company. While any type of extra-marital affair would feel a bit out of character for her, the prospect of a Gwen and Natalie photo shoot seems like a logical progression. I wonder how her brother would feel looking at the results. And Tim will most certainly look at the photos of Natalie now that he knows they're on line. There are so many tantalizing possibilities. I am genuinely looking forward to the continued journey. Thank you for keeping her story alive

mrsmetoomrsmetooalmost 9 years ago
Riveting

Glad you are you continuing Gwens story! Looking forward to more :)

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
A bit surprised

Gwen was not more aroused by the man checking her out. After a day of nudity and the masturbation session out in the open on the table, (which was very Hot btw) I would think her increasing sexuality would be very high when she returned.

Add to that her arousal of being seen in the dressing rooms of previous chapters, even seeking it out, (also very Hot) and I would expect her to be flattered and aroused by the man's interest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was your prerogative to 'always leave them wanting more' but I was glad you didn't...so with no further ado and I hope, not too much shark jumping to follow, the gallant reader keeps going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...