All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
It just keeps getting better.

The storytelling is wonderful and I was completely drawn into the tale. Gwen & Tim are very special to me and it's great to see them explore together. Thanks for a great chapter. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good is getting better.

What a wonderful life Tim and Gwen live. Must say I'm a little bit envious. When asking for a continuation of the story, I thought you couldn't continue with the very high standard of writing, but I was wrong. It's another masterpiece and I'm waiting for the next installment with greatest interest.

Holtarn

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 9 years ago
Excellent as always

Pleased to see Tim getting more involved with Gwen's exploration. Did leave me wondering though... how come Tim knew where the nude beach was? Is he perhaps not quite the "steady Eddie" he has been painted heretofore?

On the one hand it would be fascinating to get some of Tim's back-story. On the other, it could spoil the tempo of the main story...

As ever, liking forward to the next instalment already.

singleotsingleotover 9 years ago
A class act

I'm so happy to see this story continue to develop. Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Really enjoying the progression and story. Thanks for keeping it slow and believable. Looking forward to accidental exposure at home!!

droid01droid01over 9 years ago
Good Stories

This is yet another chapter in a great story. I love how the wife gradually expands her boundaries and how she is supported and not criticized by all the other people they encounter. The story is so believable I can picture it happening one step after another. The author has a knack for leading the story along just fast enough to make it believable a yet not lose the interest. Thanks for the great work and PLEASE keep the stories coming.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 6 years ago
Public Nudity

I was waiting for Gwen to get into social nudity. Going nude the first time at a beach or nude resort is so scary yet so liberating.

Another well writen story. Thanks.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
And the adventure continues.

I just binged through part one and can't wait to see what direction this takes. There's so many paths you can take these characters. I'm glad you decided on writing part two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...