All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 09'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great chapter in the series!

I have to admit that I've never written in to comment on a story. I apologize for that in advance.

I'm a woman and although I don't know squat about horses, I can really relate to the changes that are going through Gwen. Although I'm not nearly as brave as she is, I think we all have the desire to be wanted and desired. I find myself wishing that I could be her and being in the situation that she is put in. I do pray that you don't make us wait so long on the next chapter, because everytime I come to this site I look to see if you've written anything new. Please keep the series going, and let's make sure that she knows that she has been seen. :)

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 9 years ago
Good

Always worth waiting on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!

Huge fan of this series!! Sometime the waiting gets almost unbearable but then I read the next story and see it is so worth it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Two stories a month would be a dream come true!! LOL

Have a good one :)

mabell3368mabell3368almost 9 years ago
I'm hooked!

Interesting turn of events. Can't wait to see where this leads.

singleotsingleotalmost 9 years ago
Really good

This was a great chapter. I envy you the pleasure of writing this tale, while at the same time knowing I couldn't actually pull it off nearly as well. You take your time and just please keep writing, we'll all keep reading.

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to following this story. I can see a lot of potential and branches to the storyline. Not to mention one of my favorite story types.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Something different

I couldn't quite figure out what to think about this instalment, and wasn't sure why. The writing was as good as ever and the storyline engaging as usual.

I've figured it out now... for the first time a significant slice of the story was not from Gwen's POV. Sure we've had the odd sentences from Tim's or Nat' s or a random guy is a car park, but now Andrew has several paragraphs.

I hope this does not presage Andrew becoming important in Gwen's story. Given the age gap and the employer/employee thing this is surely a battle the lady must win over the slut.

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Another great chapter with more to come.

I look forward to Gwen being spayed on again, but this time she has a feeling she is being watched.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...