All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 13'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

I always love to see a new chapter of this story. The pace of the story keeps the characters both believable and exciting. Great job.

goldfinchgoldfinchover 8 years ago
Always---

Five stars *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

We love your story and the way it is developing. The wait between chapters is hell but so worth it. Will Tim get to see Gwen with another man / woman or both?

riverboyriverboyover 8 years ago

Great chapter Busy B. Wall to wall action! I love it! :-)

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Oh,gee

Not in the office!?! In the house, at the pool, sure, but, please, no sex in the very place where they work. How will Tim ever be able to concentrate on his customer's needs with the scent of Gwen still in the air? Such a distraction! Be sure to stay away from his truck, hmmm?

Great to see another episode as you tell us of Gwen's burgeoning exhibitionism. With her teasing of Walt, she is getting quite brazen. It is little wonder that Tim had to have her then and there.

You have created a character that will beguile any man. I think I speak for every follower of your tale when I say that I hope you have a long-term outline on where you are taking Gwen, and us. You are creating a wonderfully realized world.

Thanks.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Oh, and...

Happy two year anniversary to Gwen and Tim since they were first introduced to us. It's been a great adventure.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 8 years ago
Great story

I just finished the new chapter....great. I love that this brings back my feelings from my own younger years. Can't wait to share this with my husband later.

AG

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great - but can we pick up some of the previous loose ends.

Another chapter in this great story. Anyone can describe sex but it needs a story with it to come alive and that is what we have here. Although this was one of the tamer chapters, I enjoyed that it was keeping the story going and moving it along.

I do feel that some of the previous story hooks have potential for more development - particularly Gwen's daughter and also 'cricket'. I would like to see those relationships revisited if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anticipation

This is the best erotic series I have ever red. It is well paced and believable, and as it has large number of well described characters, it has the potential to become a great erotic novel. Im not a writer, but in some recent chapters it seems that Gwen is abnormally (regarding the pace of the whole story) swinging between modesty and slutness.

Anyway, as an exited fan, I like to see these happen along the story:

1- Tim gradually finds out about Gwen inner slut and desires

2- Gwen dirty talking with Tim

3- the relationship between Gwen and her daughters grow to something like she has with Natalie. Or at least something close to that

4- Gwen become more daring with the workers

5- other members of Gwen family come into the erotic part of the story. E.g. we find out about gwens mother inner slut and her secret sluty adventures.

Thanks again for the great work busy badger

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bold

I very much enjoyed this chapter, Dealing with Walt as Gwen did gets back to the true meaning of the category of Exhibitionist & voyeur. Gwen planned and performed as a true exhibitionist, Walt was the lucky recipient who did his best not to get caught looking. I hope to see more of the same in the future, perhaps even finding a way to tease the younger guys on the crew, without lessening the believably.

Thanks so much for a great series.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Awesome

I did not foresee Gwen playing in the workplace like that, but it was handled so well it still seemed a natural and right development of the storyline. Cannot wait for the next instalment.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Damn

I accidentally hit 4* again! Meant to hit 5, sorry ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1781 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...