All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 06'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

As always, this series is the first thing I look for every time I come here. I love the multiple directions the story can take and am constantly surprised at the unexpected directions it actually does. Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done, as always!

It's great when Gwen's body gets exposed to the guys at Nelson Plumbing.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 8 years ago
Storytelling at its best

Really didn't see the threesome coming, and yet it was totally believable. Excellent as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A triple WoW

If there's anything hotter and more arousing than two women pleasuring each other, it's This fantastic threesome , all those delicious juices, so many areas to taste and touch, beyond delicious!!..Your detail is exquisite, Love her teasing adventures and temptations, never too many!! Thanks again for sharing your incredibly creative fun and pleasures, this one required seconds, possibly thirds!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

That was awesome. This chapter was fantastic. I just love to see gwen flashing to the workers and letting them see her body. you should make her do it.

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 5 years ago
Be Safe

I'm hoping the Badgers, Tim and Gwen and all family and friends are sheltered and safe. It looks as though Michael is going to make a direct hit on you area. Please stay safe!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
I expected more

Those 3 ladies finally get together and only have 1 climax each?

I expected more from them.

I hope Gwen realizes that she loves sending naughty pictures

;->

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

You always leave a little cliffhanger at the end. Just enough to make us pant for the next chapter. The tease is excruciatingly sexy. I love that she was able to send the explicitly hot picture to Tim. What man doesn’t like naked pics of any woman? Especially knowing that he can have her later on. Again, uncommonly wonderful writing. 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1791 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...