All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 12'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The first little step

Ah, the first gentle contact among the three of them. Something I've been wondering how long it would take before it happened. Very well written to preserve the hesitancy of first contact. Excellent chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great chapter

As always, very exciting and enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one!

sarumsamsarumsamabout 7 years ago
Cricket

I just wait with inpatient interest for every episode, the story is so well-written as it develops every different aspect of so many different people. Love this whole saga with all it's twist and turns. Just the job busy badger.

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 7 years ago
Gorgeous

So worth waiting for... it means so much more than some stroke story when the reader is totally invested in properly rounded believable characters. Long may this story continue.

There really should be a six-starts option for a story that's been this good for this long.

tsememgbtsememgbabout 7 years ago
Love the series

BusyBadger,

I am so enjoying this entire series - thanks so much for writing and sharing your stories with us.

My regards,

Tsememgb

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneabout 7 years ago
Yeah!!

Laughing

Love it of course ....

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
How do you keep the standard of your work so high?

Congrats on another fine piece of writing

Juda76Juda76about 7 years ago
Best Ever!!

I've never commented on a story before, but this is such an incredibly written series that I had to let you know. I anxiously await each installment, and can identify with your characters so completely. Thank you, and please keep this going forever, lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An amazingly erotic tale

This story is so engrossing ....I also find myself looking forward to the next chapter .....but so far the complete story is such an erotic tale .....it'd make a great film albeit a rather long one 😊😊😊😊....please keep writing with the fervent Imagination you so obviously have !!

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
A welcome read as always.

That must have been the most erotic piece that I have ever read. WOW!!!

lisning2yalisning2yaabout 7 years ago
Painful

That is the wait between chapters, painful. Even knowing that it will be near a month before we see the next one, that does not stop me from looking nearly daily for the next episode.

With Cricket's near 2sum, I hope that is in the offing, came so close.

And next the photo session, argh!!!....................................................

dzjeepdzjeepabout 7 years ago
Beter and better

I love It!

It gets beter and better, hotter and hotter.

I can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotic

Amazing update from you. Had a throbbing hard on after reading it. Keep posting regularly. I love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

I wait in anticipation each month for another installment of this great story. I have been waiting for months for Cricket to share Time and Gwen's bed. This story keeps getting better and would make a great stand alone book.

Thanks for the story,

Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally need to get back to work!

Unbelievable. If I wrote this well I would quit my day job. I love the depth of the character development in this series, it helped really draw me in to the stories for hours at a time. The intimate passages are well spaced and presented in great taste. The story is believable and shows a good grip on plausibility. I am thinking you must have some plumbing and/or construction as well as equestrian background to work with or you have researched well. All in all, my favorite series in nearly 10 years of following Literotica. Keep it up. I so look forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AnticipationMan alive

You surely know how to build a story which captivates an audience and grasp their attention. You have got a lot of people always looking forward to the next edition with great continuity.

Keep them coming!

RobinRulesRoarsRobinRulesRoarsalmost 7 years ago
You brought out the words to the way people feel.those passionate desires

Thanks for the read I intensely enjoyed how you kept wanting me to read more it kept me craving thanks so much

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago

very detailed and erotic. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly erotic and hot. But how nice for Gwen that she gets to have both Cricket and Tim but neither of them can touch each other. It’s an incredibly selfish relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like the series has ended so if no one has any objections I'd like to play around with it a little bit (no, not that, the story you jerk).

Gwen: "I'd like to be in the middle, if that's alright with you two."

Tim: "Hey, don't I ever get a say in any of this?"

Cricket: "She knows which way you'll be facing in the morning, Tim."

Yall, have a good one.

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Finally, the chapter ends and I can take a breath. I didn’t realize that I was holding it in for so long. OMG, the teasing created by all 3-hesitant characters was so delicious. You really know how to create sensuous scenes. The inadvertent touching was as hot as full blown sex. You really are a master wordsmith and story teller. Bravo ! 10-😊😊😊😊😊 😊😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...