All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 03'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charlie at least gets something...

Poor Charlie only gets to look at pictures but at least that's something. I'm thinking Tim might convince Gwen to let Charlie see her au naturel. She's ripe for it and so is Tim. They might consider it employee motivation. The best surprise would be Gwen finding out that blowhard Charlie is actually very potent and skillful in the bedroom. Gwen might decide that another go with Charlie is a necessary thing, and perhaps he's the second man required for the DP they'd like to try.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
The longest running series, ever!

BB keeps this thing going and does it with good storytelling and interesting characters. Bravo, BB!

dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago
Tanks again

Another great story. As usual, I can't wait for the next one.

JackJill69JackJill69over 4 years ago
The Adventures of Gwen

Great stories. I enjoy when Cricket thinks of Tim and tells Gwen of the things she has never done with a man or needs practice doing. Of course Gwen to the rescue freely volunteering her man.

Njjohn52Njjohn52over 4 years ago
Excellent

Now this is more like it! I enjoy the storyline to the extent it involves Tim’s co-workers and boating friends. Not a big fan of Cricket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love the story lines with Cricktt and the coworkers

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
Still such a wonderful tale

You are keeping the story going so well, I love how you have expanded Gwen's world. Your telling is so organic, so realistic, allowing Gwen to explore and become open to more.

I'd still like to read that she and Tim visit the private beach again; perhaps she could give a couple of the jet skiers a little memory of an "interesting" afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing update

Once again wonderful update from you. Love the way the story progresses

JTrump151JTrump151over 4 years ago
My favorite

This story is what keeps me coming back to Literoitca. I can hardly wait for the next chapter and when You do post I make myself read it slow in order to enjoy the ride until the next one is delivered. Please keep it up, so good.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Sooooo wet down there. GWEN seemed to like taking Tims engorged cock up her butt and Im thinking that she also likes the fact that tims mate likes to masturbate looking at her pics. She is becoming a voyeur. Wouldnt surprise me if she lets Tim take some really provocative pics of her. love this story.

MikeinMemphisMikeinMemphisabout 2 years ago

To me you messed up the story with that Charlie character. He just doesn't add anything to the story. I have to skip over the parts with him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Get rid of Charlie! He's bad news. I know guys like him in real life. They hate women and view them as walking pussy.. Plane crash would be quick. Better if Gwen overhears him saying something that show his true colors. I wouldn't let a guy like Charlie near my farm animals, let alone my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, but I hate Charlie, and disappointed Tim showed him the pictures of Gwen.

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Very hot. Love that Gwen is so curious about Charlies sex life and that she’s more than ok with him seeing her pussy and jerking off to her. The double penetration with Tim and Tim’s dildo was very erotic. Would have been even hotter if Tim had questioned her about what she was thinking about while taking 2-hard dicks deep. Great writing ! Another easy 5-😊🍆😊🍆😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...