A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 07

Story Info
Making Weekend Plans.
1.2k words
4.2
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it has been almost 4 years since the last chapter was posted and BusyBadger has not responded to any inquiries I assume that something happened where he is no longer able to continue this amazing journey with Gwen, Tim, Natalie, Cricket and the rest of the characters we have all come to know and love. I know I am certainly interested in knowing what happens in the next chapter of their lives. I don't think that anyone has picked up the continuation of their story but if so would like to know. I am going try to pick up where BB left off and see if I can continue their tale. I know that he did experience a health issue and was unable to continue this saga for a while. I am not sure I can do justice with this but am going to try. Please check out the first 85 chapters of this story: BusyBadger's Story List

*****

Standard disclaimers.

This is a story about sexual exploration and, open relationships. Open relationships can and do happily exist; but they are not for everyone. If you do not believe it is at all possible for open relationships to exist without damage to any and all involved parties, please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time reading this.

.

Also, this story takes place in a world where STDs don't exist and only babies planned for and wanted do--in other words, a fantasy world. Any resemblance to real-life people is purely coincidental.

*****

Cricket spent the week pondering the events of last weekend. She was so astounded at what had happened and amazed that her friend Gwen had given her such a generous gift. The thought of Tim's cudgel filling and stretching her was something that she had never imagined would have happened. And the fact that Gwen had not only given her permission but had indicated that there may be a next time. She reached between her legs and felt the wetness of her desire to experience Tim again.

He had been so gentle but so manly and so considerate of her feelings. So unlike he ex-husband, who only seemed to care for his own pleasure. She hoped that Gwen would continue to be so generous with her husband and that she could find someone like him for herself. Perhaps she could be as generous with Gwen as she had with her.

Tim thought about what had transpired over the past months. He though about how much Gwen had changed and that brought a smile to his face. His thoughts were interrupted by Charlie asking him a question.

"Hey boss. Earth to Tim." Charlie shoved his friend as he seemed to be in some far-off place with a smile on his face. He could only imagine that place has a naked Gwen and he wished he could be there to see her. The pictures that Tim had shown him already were clearly his favorites and he still was astonished that Miss Iceberg was actually a hot sexual creature that would melt an iceberg. He was hoping that Tim would share more pictures of his beautiful wife but he didn't want to push it and screw up their friendship.

The phone rang and Gwen answered it on the second ring. Before she could get Nelson Plumbing out of her mouth the voice on the other end quickly spoke.

"Gwen, this is Rae Rayburn, Sylvia Danning's assistant."

"Yes Rae. What can I do for you?"

"Mrs. Danning wanted to invite you and your husband down for the weekend to review the pictures that she has chosen from your photo shoot with Danilo Castigalli. If you are available." She paused and then quickly continued, "Oh and you can bring your groom if you like."

"Let me clear it with my husband to make sure that we don't have other plans"

"Okay. If you do please let me know as soon as possible so I can reschedule and let Mrs. Danning know."

Rae hung up the phone before Gwen could respond leaving her with the feeling that Mrs. Danning kept her running a pretty tight schedule.

As she sat down her phone it rang again and when she looked at the screen a smile came to her face seeing that it was her sister-in-law Natalie.

As she was saying hello, Natalie's chipper voice on the other end talked over her. "You been missing me as much as I have missed you? Adam thought we were mad at each other but I told him that schedules had prevented us from getting together the past few weeks."

"And hello to you too. I have missed out time together and I hope you can come this Friday before I go to see the pictures Mrs. Danning had commissioned of me and Dart."

"They are finally back?"

"Yes, and she wants us to come down to her place this weekend to check them out before they go up on her walls."

"I know you are going to look so hot and sexy in them. Just like you do when we ride together. So yes, I will see you Friday before I go to work. I have something I want to talk to you about too. I won't get into it now but I think you'll be excited about it."

They chatted for a few more minutes before hanging up with a promise to see each other Friday morning.

Gwen texted Tim and let him know about the invitation for this weekend. He replied that he would call her back when he had a few minutes. He also said that Charlie was being quiet on the subject of her pictures. "Hopefully we didn't shake him up too much." said the next text. "Or maybe he is waiting for his next incentive. lol."

"Well maybe I need to send a new incentive for him. We can work on that tonight."

"Sounds good. I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Got to run. Customer has some questions for me."

Gwen's next task was to see if Cricket could accompany them for the weekend. She figured that she needed to see if Allison and Jason could take care of the horses this weekend. She thought about leaving them a little surprise for caring for the horses. She was sure that Jason would certainly appreciate it.

Cricket agreed knowing that Allison would do a good job with Marvin as he was familiar with her and would let her handle him. Allison said that she needed to check with Jason but that they should be able to be there Saturday and Sunday to take care of the horses and that she would get a change to take a ride.

With all the plans in place Gwen called Rae and told her that they were all set for this weekend.

*****

This is my first attempt to continue the journey we have taken with Gwen and friends. I hope I have stayed faithful to the characters. I know it may be shorter than What BB wrote but I have to do like he did and write it in my free time. Your comments are appreciated. All characters were created by BusyBadger and I acknowledge his ownership of these characters.