Nerd Becomes a Cumslut Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley is a nerd but she wants to be a cumslut.
2.1k words
4.64
7.8k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Ashley settled into a new routine. At lunch she would go down to the Hellgate and spend the full hour masturbating to porn on the iPad. After Battle of the Brains practice, she would stay back with Justin and she would show him her favourite videos, then take off her shirt and pose for him and say slutty things until he came on her.

"Thank you for your cum, Justin," she would say, scrape the cum into her mouth and lick her fingers clean. He would say goodbye, and after he left she would bring herself to orgasm again before washing her face in the sink and getting dressed. They were both very happy with the arrangement.

But after a few weeks, Ashley decided she wanted to take things to the next level. So one day, she spent her lunch googling 'how to look like a slut', 'how to give blowjobs', 'how to be a slut'. On the way home she bought eyeliner and mascara, and a pair of skimpy red panties, and that night in the shower she shaved her pubic hair down to a light fuzz.

The next day Ashley had geography for her last subject. She told the teacher she wasn't feeling well, and got a hall pass to leave class. Rather than going to the infirmary, she went down to the Hellgate, and put on her new makeup. She texted Justin 'come to hellgate after school, this time ive got a surprise 4 u'. She stripped off her shirt, bra, and skirt, and kneeled on the floor near the door wearing just her new sexy undies.

She had the whole scene planned out in her mind -- Justin would open the door and see her kneeling there. "I want to be your little slut," she would say to him. "Please let me suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth." Ashley was nervous, sitting there alone, waiting for the bell to ring. But she hadn't become a nerd by accident -- she knew how to study, and her time in Battle of the Brains had taught her to act and practice lines. So she sat there touching herself and repeating the words to herself.

"I want to be your little slut. Please let me suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth. I want to be your little slut. Please let me suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth."

She tried emphasising different words, using a sultry voice, a confident one, a desperate one. She was getting more comfortable with her lines, and almost before she realised, the bell rang. Suddenly her anxiety surged, and with it a rush of arousal. This was it. She was about to be a real slut. She was about to suck Justin's cock.

A few minutes later she heard footsteps approaching the door. She sat up and pushed out her boobs, ready to deliver her well-rehearsed lines. The door opened.

"I want to be your little slut. Please let me suck your cock. I want you to co-" she stopped mid-sentence. It wasn't Justin who had came in. It was Tom, another member of their B.O.B. team. Ashley went bright red.

Tom stared down at her in alarm. He was nearly as surprised and embarrassed as she was. He had just come to the room to collect a book he had left there the previous afternoon and was not expecting anyone to be there, let alone begging for his cock. That said, he wasn't unhappy about it. All the B.O.B. team got on well together, and they all felt fond and protective of Ashley as the only girl on the team. Given that they were all nerds, none of them had many female friends, and while Tom didn't specifically have a crush on Ashley, he was a horny teenager and had occasionally fantasised about her.

The two of them stared at each other in awkward silence. Ashley rushed through options. She could burst into tears of shame, which was certainly her first instinct, but it didn't really help the situation at all. She could rush out of the room without another word -- but then she would just be almost nude somewhere more public, and Tom would still think she was a slut. She could tell him to leave and come back in a few minutes after she got dressed, but surely he would have a lot of questions.

Eventually she decided on another course of action. She wanted to be a slut, didn't she? Why not suck Tom's cock? She had been excited for Justin, but Tom was nice - and reasonably attractive - and the women she watched every day on the internet didn't seem to mind who's cum they were getting. Real sluts weren't picky about that sort of thing, so she wouldn't be either.

She took a deep breath and resumed her lines as she'd rehearsed, pushing out her chest again, and bringing her hands up to her nipples.

"Please let me suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth."

To emphasise the message, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Tom was thunderstruck. He had no idea about the ongoing situation with Ashley and Justin, so he had no context at all for Ashley's seeminly-sudden decision to suck his cock. But he was also thrilled. He had had a girlfriend a few years ago who he had fooled around with, but nothing very serious, and as his social status had dropped he had despaired at the prospect of finding someone to take things further with. His dick was already hard at the sight of Ashley pouting and posing on the floor, and he lept at the opportunity.

He dropped his bag to the ground and moved towards her, shutting the door behind him. His hands shook as he unbuckled his belt. His trousers dropped to the ground and Ashley was suddenly at eye level with his erection straining to get out of his underwear. She reached out with both hands, running them up his thighs. She had seen hundreds of cocks in porn, but only one in real life. She was about to see her second and she wanted to savour the experience. She stroked the outside of his briefs, feeling his cock under her hand, squeezing gently. When she was ready, she hooked her fingers into the elastic and pulled them slowly down.

Out came Tom's throbbing erection. It flicked out suddenly as she pulled down his undies and hit her gently on the chin.

"Oh my god," she said in surprise and anticipation. His penis looked different than Justin's. It was shorter and wider, a different colour, and he had more hair. She was about to put it in her mouth when she remembered some of the articles she had read the previous day. She didn't want to give him a fumbling teenager blowjob. She wanted to be a slut.

She stroked his penis gently and rubbed it over her face, looking up at him.

"Please can I suck your cock?" she asked breathily. "I want it in my mouth. I want your cum."

Tom could barely string two words together. "Y... yeah!" he stammered. Feeling that something more was expected of him, he continued "suck my cock! And... and lick my balls!"

Ashley did as she was told. She leaned forwards and stuck out her tongue, licking his balls. They were furry and had a funny texture, but it felt good, especially with the warmth of his dick sitting on her face. She sucked and licked his sack for a moment, then ran her mouth up his shaft and put the head of his cock in her mouth.

Tom, who had been watching her in amazement, closed his eyes in pleasure and put his head back. Ashley had some difficulty getting much of him into her mouth -- it was harder than it looked in porn! Those women would seemingly without effort take an enormous dick all the way into their mouth over and over again. Ashley had assumed she would be able to do that too, but instead she was struggling to take more than just the head of Tom's penis into her mouth. She also kept remembering more things the articles had said to do: work the shaft with your hand, maintain eye-contact, make noises, breath through your nose, worth the tip with your tongue. There was so much to do and she was worried she wasn't doing it right. But Tom was not a connoiseur, he was a sexually inexperienced teen. After barely a minute -- though to Ashley it felt like closer to an hour, so new and overwhelming was the experience -- Tom started to orgasm.

"Oh fuck," he said. "I'm going to come."

He reached down and gently grabbed her hair, encouraging her to continue. Not that she needed the encouragement. Ashley was intensely turned on, and knowing that Tom was about to come washed away her insecurity and replaced it with pride at her new skills. She was finally being a good slut.

He came. Her mouth flooded with his jizz, which she tried to swallow, but more and more kept shooting into her mouth, and she started coughing. Semen came out her mouth around his cock and dripped down onto her chest and legs. Tom didn't seem to notice. As his orgasm concluded he pulled out of her mouth and looked at her with grateful affection, and pulled his undies and trousers up.

"That. Was. Awesome." he said. "Thank... thank you so much. That was... yeah. That was awesome."

She got her airway clear and looked up at him, chin dripping with cum. She smiled awkwardly. "Thank you for your cum," she gasped, and started her usual process of cleaning her face with fingers and tongue.

By this point Tom had totally forgotten what he had come down to the Hellgate for. As Ashley licked up his cum, he tried to figure out what the appropriate thing for him to do now was. He decided he should leave her to get dressed, but he didn't want to just run out. Of course, he didn't know that Justin had done exactly that, but he instinctively knew it wouldn't be polite of him. He awkwardly decided on an affectionate but not romantic gesture -- he leant down and kissed her chastely on the forehead.

"Thanks, that was awesome, Ashley. I... I gotta go. I'll see you, um, at B.O.B. Have a good one."

He turned around to leave, and saw Justin standing in the doorway. It seemed that in the heat of the moment, neither of them had noticed him open the door.

"Oh, uh, hey, um, hey, Justin," stammered Tom. "I uh, I'm just going. Seeya." He pushed past Justin and hurried down the hallway back to the main part of the school.

Ashley looked up at Justin, two cum-covered fingers still in her mouth. He looked down at her. They stared at each other in frozen silence for a few moments. Neither of them knew what to say. Ashley was mortified -- was this a betrayal of... whatever their relationship was? Would he be angry? Eventually Justin spoke.

"Well... you DID tell me you had a surprise." He cracked a grin. Ashley smiled, and started giggling. Justin started to chuckle too. Soon they were both almost crying with laughter. After a few minutes they both calmed down. The tension was gone.

Ashley sighed, amused but also wistful. "I... you know, I was waiting for you. I didn't know Tom was going to be here. I wanted to suck your cock and be your little slut for real."

Justin smiled again. "Well. I'm free now, if you're not doing anything."

Ashley raised her eyebrows in honest surprise. "You mean... you'd like that? Even though you just saw me doing it to Tom?"

"Ashley," said Justin. "I keep telling you. There's nothing easier than making me horny. Plus, you said you wanted to be a slut. I'm pretty sure to be a slut you have to do stuff with more than one person."

Ashley's eyes lit up in joy.

"Oh my god, that... yes please! But, wait a minute. Go out the door and give me a minute and then come back in."

Justin cocked his head in confusion, not understanding why, but he did as he was told. He stood in the corridor for a few moments, then opened the door. Kneeling in front of him, in all her naked glory, was Ashley. She was wearing eyeliner -- slightly smudged in an incredibly sexy way -- and lacy red panties. Her breasts were pointed up towards him, and she was rubbing them seductively.

"I want to be your little slut, Justin. Please let me suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth."