A New Whore In His Hardcore Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
A rich billionaire buys a harem of filthy sluts.
4.9k words
3.94
18.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**part 1: part 2 should be out within the next few weeks, I plan on having three in total

**warning this includes themes of slavery, heavy misogny, racism, abuse and should be taken as purely fantasy and fiction

Every year, dozens of the sluttiest, greediest women tried to make it past the gauntlet of Marcus Lincoln. If they succeeded, they'd be one of his few chief slut slaves. The chief sluts were contractually obligated to allow Marcus to fuck and abuse any part of them. However, they were also paid a sweet one million dollars a year. When the year was up, Marcus would usually offer them a continuance of the deal, with about half of the sluts having the willpower to continue. Being a chief slut meant having to withstand insane amounts of degradation, humiliation, bondage, and violent sex. However for most of the day the chief sluts simply lounged around, like cats, in the nude as required. But at any point Marcus could barge in and quickly whip them or gag them; these females were free-use.

Alicia wanted nothing more than to become a chief slut. She told herself she would never tap out. She thought: "No matter what that motherfucker throws at me, I will make sure that he has something left over when the year is up!"

Alicia showed up at Marcus Lincoln's mansion in her tightest of dresses, a red one with laces all down the back. The red dress juxtaposed her dark brown skin in the naughtiest manner. A security guard asked her name and then buzzed her into the mansion. There, a lawyer waited at a large wooden desk near the entrance. There was one paper on the desk, undoubtedly the consent contract. Alicia had already read copies of the paper, so she quickly signed her name at the bottom, anxious to get fucked by her new dom. This paper gave him consent to rape her however he wanted to that night. If she did well, he may offer her a full-time position.

Marcus Lincoln arrived in an instant. "What's your name?"

"My name is Alicia. I want to sign up for one year, and be a chief slut."

"Good, good."

Marcus took the paper and looked over it. Then he signed it, and turned to the women, "Okay, for the next four hours you are mine. If I approve of your work, I may offer you a yearly contract. However if you tap out, or otherwise are not up to my standards, you will be paid an inconvenience fee of $1000 and asked to leave the premises immediately. You can tap out by saying the safe word 'Switzerland.'"

He handed her back her consent contract and continued, "First, I'll whip you for a while, to prove that you are a worthy chief slut and can handle a bit of pain."

He led her went into a room where there was a cage filled with whips, chains, and other torture devices, and pushed her to the floor.

Marcus whipped Alicia savagely, the tails of his belt caught in her stockings, exposing her legs. Alicia squealed in pain. Marcus then ordered her to strip.

Alicia removed her laces, the stockings, and then her tight red dress. She then removed her panties and bra. The anticipation was getting to her.

Then Marcus returned, he offered her some wine, and then started slapping her stomach, thighs, and breasts with his belt. She was then a bit startled when he got between her legs and began tonguing her pussy. His tongue worked magic, and Alicia started to enjoy the pleasures of the moment. She began moaning. Her pussy started to get wet. The mood had gone from violent to almost romantic in an instant.

Marcus tongue looked like a snake, moving slowly back and forth. He finally spit it onto her pussy lips. The saliva lubricated Alicia's hole as he prepared to insert his shaft into her pussy.

Marcus told her to sit up and he unshackled her hands, then put on a blindfold. Alicia was eager to have her pussy fucked. Marcus then told her to lay down on the floor. Marcus had her lie on her back, with her arms above her head. Marcus placed some surgical tape across her mouth and taped it in place. Alicia wondered how she could even say the safe word now, if she wanted to.

"But I don't want to," she thought.

Marcus then climbed onto the floor and lowered his crotch into Alicia's.

She winced, expecting a painful bite. But instead, Marcus slowly entered her pussy. Marcus moved his hips back and forth, slowly penetrating her. While Alicia was already wet from the anticipation of being fucked, she was not prepared for the violent rape she was about to receive. It had been a long time since Marcus had been with a slut. He had been on a business trip to Rome for two weeks and the most fun he had was a quick fling with a street whore on his first night there. This was how he liked it to be with his new sluts though. The sex deprivation made him hornier, hungrier.

Marcus brutally penetrated her while scratching her back roughly, and occasionally smacking her face with the back of his hand. Alicia was in agony from the abuse, denied of her vision, and knew it was far from over, but she was determined to please him. The poor slut was drenched in sweat and fluids gushed down her crotch. Marcus rammed into his whore again and then pulled his shaft out of her. Even though it was painful, she wanted him to enter her again and was immediately saddened to be devoid of cock even for a brief second.

Marcus untied Alicia, pulled off her blindfold and then threw her to the ground. "Face down, ass up!" he barked. Alicia slid her chest and face all the way to the floor and raised her ass as high as she could for the man she hoped would soon own her. Marcus pushed his dick into her again, grabbed her hair tightly, and shoved her head down against the ground. He pounded her roughly from behind, sending shockwaves throughout her curvy body and felt his shaft getting even deeper than it had. As Marcus quickly slid in and out of her, Alicia began to feel intense waves of pleasure and pressure throughout. Her body was shaking with the thrill of the attack, and when Marcus grabbed a toy from the bedside table and squeezed it into her tight ass, she climaxed, her pussy shooting out juices as she shook and orgasmed.

Marcus thrusted into Alicia several more times and then let go of her hair and pulled the toy from her anus.

Marcus fingered the mistress's hungry ass. Alicia wanted him to enter her black ass fully, but he just kept at it with his fingers. "Haven't you decided yet? Or are you going to tease me, fantasize about raping me in every way possible, and call me your cumslut for weeks?" moaned Alicia after a few minutes of his fingering. "Go ahead. Have your release, rape my ass, enjoy it," she cried.

"I'll leave your naked ass, hot, sweaty, oozing with cum and you'll be the newest bitch in my harem," said Marcus. "Then we'll have a new whore to fuck. But not yet." After some time, Marcus lifted Alicia and threw her onto the bed. He locked her legs and arms behind her head. Marcus raped her throat first, crushing her nose with his knee, forcing his cock into her mouth. Alicia gagged, moaned, tried to spit it out, but kept it in her mouth. Marcus pumped her face. Eventually, he started slapping the sex slave's ass, slapped her on her brown, puffy cheeks and on her delicate little bum. "Now, our little cumslut is going to get it," said Marcus, gripping Alicia roughly by her neck and butt, and pushing his crotch into her ass, rubbing the cock between her ass cheeks and butt and slamming her ass onto his cock.

"Now, take my cock in your slutty, tight ass!" he yelled.

Marcus used his strong, ripped legs and hands to force his cock to open her gaping, wet ass.

"Fuck me deep! Give it to me, deep!" Alicia urged.

Marcus didn't want her to enjoy it however, so he forced his cock deep into the slave's ass and held it there for a couple of minutes, but he couldn't resist continuing to fuck. It was so good that he could not stop.

"Fuck it! Fuck my ass, fuck it hard! I need to cum," demanded Alicia.

He started fucking Alicia's ass hard, slapping her ass, pushing hard into her. He felt her gaping asshole shaking and decided to make it extra painful for her. Marcus placed his fingers between the slave's legs and slipped them inside her tight pussy. Then he slapped her hard in the jaw and scratched her harshly across her bare back. Alicia screamed, groaned and cried. Her tears were streaming from her eyes and streaking down her pretty face. Her ass was still vibrating from the hard fucking, but she tried to pull away. He forced his cock into her anus again, using the soles of his feet and his heels, and pulled hard on her hips and butt to keep her in position. He jammed his cock into her anus and held it there.

"Cum, slut! Cum now! Cum!" he yelled at her.

She didn't like the pain at all, but soon, she was cumming as he pumped his cock into her anus deep and hard. After some time, Marcus finally removed his cock from her ass.

Marcus stared into her face and commanded her to get on her knees in a submissive manner. Her large round eyes were looking up at him with trepidation.

Alicia thought to herself, "I can do this, I can overcome this humiliation. I need to show him what I can do."

"Now, you're going to gag on this shit-covered cock, you cumslut!" he laughed. Alicia was not ready for this, so she frantically tried to remember the safe word again, but to no avail.

"No! Please stop!" she cried out suddenly as Marcus grabbed the back of her head, but he continued to position his member into her mouth and then slammed her down onto it. Alicia gagged and choked on the deep, disgusting taste and smell of her asshole.

"Come on, come on!" screamed Marcus.

He forced her head down deeper, making Alicia gag.

"This is what you get for having such a pretty, clean face," he sneered, and smeared the white shit over her pretty, light brown, plump cheeks and nose.

"You're going to beg me to let you breathe, bitch."

After a moment of holding his cock down her throat, he couldn't hold it anymore, and thrust one last time. His cock spurted thick, sticky cum into the slave's throat, deep into her mouth.

Soon after, Marcus left the room. Alicia gathered herself and looked around the now-empty room. On the table she saw a contract that she hadn't seen before, next to a pen and her old clothes. Alicia walked up and read the contract, which stated: Upon signing this contract, Alicia Dante Wake will become the property of Marcus Roush Lincoln. Her body will be used by Marcus in any way he sees fit, so long as it does not put her at risk of death. Her pussy, ass, mouth, throat, face and all other body parts will be deeply and intensively violated at will, for his sexual pleasure. There will be no promises of pleasure for her, nor promises of breaks, safe words or days off. Upon completion of the year, Alicia will be paid a sum of one million dollars. Her retreat from the contract at any point prior to the annual will be seen as a breach of contract and will result in the loss of any and all funds promised after the year's completion. At the end of the year, Lincoln may offer, and Wake may agree to, the continuation of the contract for another year, with the same conditions. To deny this contract, take your clothes and leave. Your one thousand dollars will be sent within one week. To accept the contract, sign here:"

Alicia considered the contract and considered her own situation, "If this is true, then, I am going to survive, no matter what this bastard does to me, and I'll have a million cash at the end of it all."

She looked down at her nude body, covered in cum, and thought, "Fuck me, god! I might even come out looking good! Don't you think?" She grabbed the pen and put it to the paper.

After Alicia signed her contract, there were some things that had to be done before she could join the other sluts in Marcus's mansion.

Later that evening, Marcus brought Alicia into a long empty bedroom with a bed on one end and a throne at the other. "You will now be receiving the only personal introduction to the Chief Sluts you'll ever receive. The ladies in this group will be allowed to meet with you one time during the year, to be introduced. Please, treat them nicely. And don't speak unless spoken to."

Four women wearing only tight, chain-like necklaces entered the room. When they turned to face Marcus, Alicia saw that they all had matching butt plugs in their thick asses as well. On their back necks each women had a matching tattoo, but Alicia had to squint to read them. "Leslie Laramie Carter. Property of Marcus Lincoln," read the tattoo on the back of the brunette Caucasian woman with large breasts.

Marcus gave the four females a name; Leslie, Sierra, Bonnie, and Maria. Marcus then ordered them to kneel before him.

"This is Leslie," Marcus started. "Please introduce yourself to Alicia."

"I'm Leslie, I'm from Phoenix Arizona and I'm 28. My tits are 30D and my ass is 42 inches around. I've been Marcus's slut for a sexy, sexy six years."

Alicia saw in her deep green eyes that she meant it. Leslie's 5'5" body was absolutely heavenly, with a pronounced hourglass shape.

"This is Sierra," Marcus began. "Would you care to introduce yourself, my slut?" Marcus asked.

Sierra was a blonde girl around 5'6", with the body of a track star and the face of a porn star. Her hair was in a messy bun, set up perfectly to grab and force her mouth towards some cock. Her eyes were blue and she had a butterfly tattoo in the same shade between her beautiful round breasts. Sierra's fingernails were also this shade of light blue. Her beautiful ass was perched perfectly above her long, smooth legs.

"Hi, I'm Sierra, I'm 26, and I'm from Bismarck, North Dakota. My tits are 28C and my ass is 39 inches around. I've been Marcus' slut for four years now. I'd like to think I'm his favorite one." she said with a smile and a bit of sass. "I'm the blonde bitch slut."

"And you."

"I'm Maria" the Mexican began. "I've been Marcus's slut for three years now, and I have to say my favorite moments have been when he squirts his load in my thick, brown booty. My tits are 32DD and my ass is 47 inches around. I'm the beaner slut and I love daddy all over my bean!"

Her booty was indeed thick, as well as round. It jiggled a bit more than the others around the plug. Maria had dark brown eyes and dark hair with golden highlights. She was a little taller, at about 5'8", but her body had all of the curves.

"Bonnie?" Marcus asked.

"I'm Bonnie," she muttered. "I've been here for 11 months."

She stopped there.

"Bonnie, be a good girl and tell me more."

Exasperatedly, she continued.

"I love being your slut. I'm your crack whore slut."

It was true, Bonnie was a former addict. Marcus had picked her off the street, luring her with heroin, but he ended up wanting to keep her so he got the bitch clean. Then, when he offered her money for enslavement, Bonnie had signed the contract in an instant. She wasn't prepared for the sexual deviance that he ended up doing to her. However, the contract was ironclad. If she left, she'd be broke.

"And what are your measurements?"

"My tits are 30B and my ass is 36 inches around."

Bonnie didn't have much enthusiasm, to Marcus's disappointment. But, he turned away.

Marcus looked to Alicia.

"Alicia, you will be my nigger slut," he commanded.

He put his face next to theirs and said, "I know all of you are aware that most women in this room are contractually obligated to allow me to have sex with you, otherwise you would be totally free of obligation and could do whatever you want with your lives. However, it is important for you to remember this, 'Fuck with me, and you fuck with all of the sluts in this room.' You will all be punished for the misbehavior of any one of you."

Marcus turned to Alicia.

Marcus then sat on his throne, and his hand rested on his crotch. As he watched them in front of him, he moaned, "Oooooh, just thinking about your faces with my cum all over them is making me so fucking wet. I wonder if I should fuck them all at once? Or maybe just a few of them, maybe one at a time? Or maybe none at all? I love how slutty they all look. I love how tight their little pussies are. I love how their tits all look, and I love their beautiful faces. I really fucking love it when my sluts all kneel before me!"

Leslie and Sierra started first, kissing Marcus's feet.

"Hey baby," Leslie said, "We love you."

Sierra added, "You're such a beautiful man. We'd do anything to please you, anything at all. You can fuck us any time, any way, anywhere, any number of times. Please, baby, we want to be your sex slaves forever."

Maria stood next to him, first kissing his neck and telling him to always remember that she was his slave slut. Then she pressed her full, golden breasts into his face and rubbed his hair.

Marcus, aroused by the sound of these incredibly beautiful girls telling him they loved him, started rubbing his cock.

Maria whispered in his ear, "Rape me first tonight daddy," and she laid her nude ass against Marcus's crotch, which was still covered by his black jeans.

As Marcus talked to her, Sierra and Leslie continued kissing his feet, which he held in his hands.

However, soon Marcus's smile began to disappear.

Marcus had a deadly, pointed stare towards Bonnie, who was hesitantly kneeling in the back. Leslie and Sierra stopped kissing his feet and moved away from him as he stood up.

Marcus walked towards Bonnie and stood over her, his cock swinging in her face. However, Bonnie still did not react.

"What the fuck do I pay you for, Bonnie?" yelled Marcus. "I own you! And yet you continue to lack interest and care in your very high paying profession. Why do you not submit to my cock?"

Bonnie still sat silent, even avoiding eye contact with her master.

Marcus stood up, went behind his chair, and pulled out a machine with a rubber cock on it. He walked towards the fearful Bonnie and forced her towards it and then strapped her to the machine. Marcus putting the rubber cock into her mouth while Bonnie wailed. Marcus turned it on and within seconds Bonnie's entire face was covered in her slobber. While the machine continued to wreck Bonnie's face, Marcus left the room, laughing.

Marcus was gone for less than fifteen minutes, but when he came back, Bonnie was sobbing and sobbing while the machine penetrated her esophagus over and over again. Two other men, some lucky butlers of his, followed Marcus into the room. One was tall and black while the other was shorter and Mexican. Marcus pulled his slut close to him and coldly said, "This is how you show daddy how much you love him."

Bonnie shuddered in fear as she knew what was about to happen to her holes.

Marcus turned the machine off and unstrapped Bonnie. The three men encircled the kneeling girl, until Marcus began the fun.

First, Marcus took a marker and began scribbling on Bonnie's face.

"Slut" on her forehead.

"Fuck hole" on her cheeks, with arrows pointing towards her mouth.

"Trash" on her breasts.

Marcus grabbed her head, and pushed her back down onto her hands.

"Rape me here" he wrote on her ass, with arrows towards her shithole.

Then he slid under her fit body and slammed his cock into her pussy. The other two men continued the triple penetration by sliding their cocks into the slut's mouth and ass. The black man slid his monster down Bonnie's butt, roughly banging and bruising her tight hole. Bonnie felt her ass stretch more than she thought possible, nearly tearing her poor behind. The Mexican jammed his cock deep into her mouth, shouting, "Suck on daddy's cock, puta niña!"

Marcus loved the expression on Bonnie's face, with her eyes bulging in terror, as the cocks reamed her holes. He knew they were hurting her, but she couldn't cry out due to the cock being jammed in her throat.

The Mexican pulled Bonnie in close to his crotch, gathered up her hair in his hands, and shot his load all over her messy, sloppy face. Then the black squirted his warm spunk into her ass and up her intestines. Marcus didn't cum but he pulled out, shook hands with his butlers, and showed them out before closing the door and walking menacingly towards the ruined slut.

12