A New Whore In His Hardcore Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie wanted to run from the room, but Marcus turned his chair so that her face wast staring right into his crotch. He looked down at her face and moaned, "Ohhhh, my dear whore, I love to see you looking up at me like that. You look so damn sexy. Please, please fuck me, my whore. Will you suck my cock?"

Bonnie shook her head no, and tears began running down her face.

Marcus said, "Bonnie, please suck my cock and show me how much you love being a good whore for me. Kiss my cock. Kiss it now, bitch. Put it in your mouth."

Bonnie reluctantly lowered her head down, tentatively touching the head of Marcus's dick with her lips.

Marcus moaned, "So sweet, so fuckin' sweet. I love your cute little mouth." He started slowly, pushing into her just slightly, feeling her tongue on his tip.

Marcus motioned for Sierra to grab some ropes, and he watched as she tied up Bonnie's hands to her feet, keeping her limbs taught behind her back.

Then Marcus began to speed up, grabbed the back of her head, and proceeded to fuck her face roughly, while making sure his cock was smashing her nose and cheekbone with each thrust.

As Marcus pounded his cock into Bonnie mouth, Leslie and Sierra moved closer and continued kissing Marcus's feet. Alicia only stared on in amazement and shock. Maria helped to get Marcus' cock deeper into Bonnie's throat by pushing hard against Bonnie's head, sandwiching the poor girl between two firm forces, and forcing her gullet to take even more dick.

Bonnie, unable to cope with such a painful invasion into her throat, started gagging and fighting against her restraints, her body desperately trying to throw up.

Marcus stopped his fucking of Bonnie mouth and simply said, "Do as I tell you, Bonnie. All of your girl friends will find a way to serve me and you must as well. My dick is your master now."

"Yes, my daddy," managed Bonnie weakly.

Marcus then stood up and led Bonnie towards the bed. He pushed her down on her back, with her head hanging off of the sheets. Bonnie felt more exposed and vulnerable than ever.

Marcus had control of her mouth now and he immediately opened her mouth wide with his prying fingers.

He had forced Bonnie's mouth open wide enough for him to stick his cock into it.

Bonnie screams of pain were still loud even as they were muffled by Marcus's long cock, but he did not relent. He pounded his cock in and out of her mouth several times, and then pulled out.

"Keep your mouth open for your daddy, you stupid worthless slut!" Marcus barked.

Bonnie cried in pain, her mouth gagging and frothing.

Marcus shoved his cock back into her mouth, as deep as possible, and Bonnie gagged and retched. Her face was covered in cum, tears, dripping makeup and melting sharpie ink.

Marcus continud forcefully fucking her face, hard, again and again, without stopping until he was almost ready to cum. He smacked her face roughly with his hand, plugged her nose, and then choked her out roughly. Then, with one deep push he suddenly set off Bonnie's gag reflex completely, and she puked all over his cock and balls.

Bonnie coughed up more vomit, and then started crying again. As she cried, Marcus shoved his cock back in her mouth, squirting two spurts into her mouth. The cum blasted back through her nose like it was milk, disgusting Bonnie. Marcus pulled back his cock out and shot a few last spurts; squirting his hot cum onto her dirty whore face. He aimed for her eyes, which were immediately flooded. Bonnie tried to wipe her eyes, but ended up just moving her puke towards them.

Marcus then motioned for Sierra to grab a towel for the slut. "Start a timer," he said. "After sitting in this filth for twenty minutes she can clean herself up."

Marcus smiled wickedly at Bonnie and said, "My beautiful whore. I love seeing your face like that, with all of that vomit coming out of your beautiful mouth from my abuse of your throat. Remember, you are worth nothing to anyone except as a hole to cum in. Be a good girl and I'll go easier on you next time."

Marcus turned to the other sluts and made sure to look at Alicia as he spoke. "Bonnie has been a bad girl lately, barely interested in being my slut. Know that if any of the rest of you act below my standards for you, you will be punished like Bonnie, possibly even worse. So be good girls for me, will ya?"

Maria, Leslie and Sierra all said "yes daddy" in unison, followed by Alicia a second later. Bonnie only laid on the ground in disbelief.

"I have to piss," stated Marcus. "Any volunteers?"

On a dime, Leslie scooted towards him and stuck out her tongue. Marcus looked up at Alicia and said. "You too, freshie. Come 'ere."

Although she'd never experienced it before, Alicia knew that he was about to give the golden shower. She'd read stories about pee fetishes, and honestly she had even thought of it as potentially a hot time. But now that she was actually about to face Marcus's stream? She was a little nervous. Marcus adjusted his cock and then began to spray the girls faces with his pee. The brunette snow bunny took most of it straight in her face, while Marcus went easier at first on Alicia, projecting most of it in Alicia's hair and chest.

However, Alicia gulped as Marcus moved in even closer to her.

"Suck on my balls," he commanded.

Alicia obliged, burying her nose below his cock as she began to roll his balls around in her mouth. The stream of piss continued, crossing her face, soaking her hair, and assaulting her face. Alicia winced at the sting of urine as some got in her eyes, and her face began to burn from the hot piss. The other sluts stood in awe of Marcus's cock, and shot shy glances at the new piss princess.

Marcus was pretty pleased with himself. It had been a while since he'd taken a piss in one of his sluts mouths, and had forgotten just how intense the sensation could be. His senses were firing on all cylinders and there was no way he was going to let this opportunity slip by.

Marcus slid his cock down into her mouth. Alicia was surprised that the urine actually tasted pretty sweet. The sensation on her taste buds quite similar to that of semen, which she was plenty used to drinking lots of. Still, a small fraction of her felt grossed out by it, as if her mouth didn't quite know what to do with such a strange substance. However, she was kind of surprised that she didn't feel more disgusted by it.

Alicia took in a huge breath, focusing on pushing out air to cool her face. She also began to hope that some of his piss might dribble out of her mouth. But when he lifted his leg to remove his balls from her face, they just spewed even more piss into her face. When the third stream of piss splashed on her face, it surprised her. She'd never actually imagined a male's urine would actually get this warm. An additional spurt hit her in the eye and burned for a good minute.

Marcus lowered his leg, let one final stream go on her, and then left the room.

12