A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed it into Tina lightly at first and her ass started to open, Tina stated to breathe a bit heavy, "don't stop," she said, when Missy paused. "Keep going." And Tina's ass gave more resistance, this was splitting her open, but it felt good in away. "Keep going" she repeated again. And Missy did, she gave her a bit more, then Tina's ass did something amazing it opened up and let her right on in.

Tina could feel everything moving forward inside her, not only in her ass but rubbing so deep on her vagina from a whole new angel!!

It was amazing!!!

"Is there more?" Tina begged with anticipation??? As the next smaller bead slid up to her rear. "Yes, 5 to go Tina," Missy told her.

Tina was dripping wet now, an Missy just couldn't resist she lightly bounced the next bead off of her bum and asked, "are you ready?"

Tina told her "Yes, fill me up, I want to feel them all."

Missy pushed the next smaller one in, and the next, this time further with her finger.

It was the first time she had entered Tina's warm rosebud with her hand. She could feel everything just like Tina told her. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Oh it's so hot, I can feel you, I can feel the beads, I can feel them pushing against my g-spot while rubbing herself on the clit. I'm so close to Cumming" Tina said. "Please give me more"

"Okay here comes another large one. Said Missy.

By this time Tina was really relaxed, Missy pushed the bead up to her and it flowed into her accepting ass. Tina Couldn't hold back anymore. She came with all her body shaking in ecstasy.

She yelled out I'm Cumming!!!!!!! Her natural juices flowed all over, giving Missy quite the show.

"Well, aren't you just an over achiever!" Missy said. "We still have 3 to go!!!"

Tina still panting, mouth open, satisfaction all over her face, "I don't know how much more I can take?"

Missy slid the next bead up to her and rubbed it on her rosebud, "you're in charge, but tell me how this feels."

Tina loved it, she could feel the sensations around her butt and the slight movements from the rest of the new toys hiding inside her. Each time Missy would pull just a bit it would send a chill right up her spine!

Or we could see how it feels when they come out? Missy not only looking at the beauty she has in front of her, but the strand still in her backside, tucked away, stimulating her nether regions.

Often she would give the ring on the end of her strand just a little tug. And feel the vibrations throughout her own strand buried deep inside.

Tina noticed this and said, "I think it's time we see what you have to offer."

She moved Missy over to the couch, on your back she said, with a fluttering voice still feeling the 3 dangling out of her bum.

"Lets get a good look here," raising Missy's legs up and apart, she finds the purple dildo and starts to rub it on Missy's pretty pink clit. The light vibrations Make Missy squeal with enjoyment. She starts to get worked up almost immediately.

"Now, Now" says Tina "lets not get ahead of ourselves like I did," Reflecting back to her explosive orgasm.

"What happens when I give this just a little tug??" As Tina pulls on the loop to Missy's strand of love orbs.

Right then Missy feels so many new things, "don't stop," she breathlessly murmurs as Tina puts some more tension on the chord.

That's when the first bead begins to show itself. Everything moving down, the pleasure on her inner walls, the vibrations through her clit to her asshole and all the way inside, its intense to say the least, she a bit nervous because in the back of her mind it almost feels like shes going number 2, but the feeling is something she doesn't want to stop, plus she knows that she was prepped earlier that day. This reassures her relaxation state, an as soon as it does, pop! The first one comes out.

Her rear closes shut giving an almost indescribable feeling to her. Its tight, then relaxed, then pulsating.

Right then the next bead approaches her backdoor from the inside.

Tina asks, "how are you honey?"

Missy can barely speak, "sooo soo good" she utters out. Holding the vibrator hard against her clit.

Tina begins again on the chord, the bead appears to be just under halfway out of Missy, then she has an idea.

She releases some tension on the chord, and the sweet orb closes back inside to its warm snug cavern. This sends Missy through the roof!

"What did you just do??" She states in between breaths.

"That felt so good, do it again!!!" She begs.

Tina obliges to Missy's demands a few more times until it shows itself fully. She's now so worked up, Tina knows that when the last bead comes, so will she.

"Let's do this slow," Tins says to her.

Missy can't stop squirming around, she's so close, begging Tina, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, im gonna," hardly even intelligible words at this point!

Tina pulls the chord, as Missy starts to climax. "Here it is," she says.

"I'm cumming" Missy yells out!!! The bead passes through her and she squirts for the first time in her life!!!

"O my God, O my God, O my God!!! She keep saying over and over.

Once she comes back, she realized, "I've never done that!!!" The words just fell out of Missy's mouth.

Tina was blown away as she agreed! "That was amazing!!!!"

By this point Tina is strife with anticipation of her impending pleasure.

Missy coos for a moment then snaps back to reality, "I believe your holding on to something for me," She stated with a coy smile.

"Perhaps I am," Tina replied playfully.

"I want you bent over my lap; I want a full view of everything I'm about to do to you!" Missy took charge.

"Oh, I like this new side of you honey!" Tina said as she knelt down into position.

"You shush you pretty little mouth till I say so," jokingly she retorted to Tina.

"Now what do we have here," Missy went on to say. Looking at her new prized view, there was nothing to hid Tina's ass was up and open, her beautiful engorged pussy glistening with her natural juices. The rosebud holding on to 3 beads pulsing with natural delight.

"This looks interesting, what if i...," she puts a bit of lube on her finger and rubs is between the large bead and Tina's rear entry.

"Oooo" Tina moans with the fresh new cool feeling on her. The nylon chord was so small the only thing she was reminded of was the 2 gently playing tug of war on both sides of her sweet ring.

Missy said to her, "remember this is a two way street?" Tina not knowing exactly what she was meaning, but she didn't care in the moment. Missy had found the vibrator and placed it on Tina's clit, Right then this made everything electrify in her erogenous zone!

"Whoa" she gasp for a moment. Then it melted into her as the vibrations came on stronger.

Missy said, "please take this and play, I have work to do in another area."

Tina, grinned with anticipation an situated herself further down pressing her breast against the couch and Missy leg as she laid across her. They were so full, her nipples were so sensitive from all of the new interactions going on. Even when they felt the body heat of Missy's leg, it went through her to Tina's core.

Missy noticed this an began to massage her breast with one hand, "Only for a moment, I have something else I want to play with" She said.

Tina, by this time is starting to really work the vibrator on herself and just relax.

Missy can see this an, she thinks, I bet, no, perhaps, maybe? As she moves forward to Tina's rear ring. She applies a bit of pressure on the 3rd bead still outside of Tina. And it moves right on in!

Tina was shocked at the feeling as she already had 5 inside. It encouraged all of the others forward, but in her new position, it was easy to accommodate for the latest addition.

"Go again, go again please, that feels so good it's like you filling me to the brim," Tina tells her.

Missy grabs a bit more lube an says "okay, but these next 2 aren't to be fooled with."

Tina takes note of it an is more aroused than ever, "It's okay I want to feel it all, and I trust you," She states.

Missy pushes the next bead up to her rump, it's significant compared to the 1/2 one that just went inside, closer to an inch across.

"Ok Baby, here she comes," as she starts to swirl it around Tina's relaxed anus. She puts a bit of pressure on it and Tina starts to breath out slowly and deeply.

"I see it going baby, are you ok?" She asks, as the orb is being swallowed be her delicious ass.

Tina is now feverishly rubbing her clit with the vibrator keeping all the muscles relaxed.

"Wow that one was something!!! I can still feel it pushing all the rest deeper into me!" Tina Says.

Missy can see the chord pulling the last largest bead up to her asshole. "It sure is, I can see it moving forward," as her rosebud winks repeatedly.

Missy can't resist at this point she inserts her other hand inside Tina's wet pussy, feeling all around she can feel her engorged gspot and the beads colliding with just a thin layer of separation! "Oh you feel so good Tina!" Missy says I think I'm getting wet all over again!

Tina now at the mercy of Missy waits with anticipation of what she's going to do next.

I think we should try something. Missy says, with her fingers inside of Tina she takes the other hand and pulls on the chord, this sends shocks through Tina and her vagina becomes immensely more wet.

"Which way should we go?" She says out loud "Does Tina want the last one or is she ready to feel the new direction???"

Tina, not being a girl whomever stands down, "I want to feel it all!!!" She blurts out!

"Ok but this one is a whopper! About twice the size of the last one." Missy tells her.

"I'm ready, and its no match for his dick!!!" Tina reminds her of why they even started playing in the first place!

Ok she grabs another dollop of lube an covers the last bead putting the rest on her soon to be accepting asshole. Then she starts to move it forward. Pressing against her ring, at first there's a bit of resistance but Tina is learning so fast she knows what to do, she rubs her clit and relaxes, the bead moves forward slightly, then she can feel the real size start to come into play, she has Missy pause to become accustomed to the size and fit of this bead, the rest are filling her up so. She's loving all the pressure on her gspot from the others deep inside her. Its like there's a group of tiny fingers moving around rubbing the inside walls of her rectum and pussy. So new sooo good, She thinks to herself.

She relaxes a bit more and the bead moves further in, till it's at it largest point, the others start to move forward again, she's fighting back an orgasm now. Calm thoughts, she thinks, and then her ass swallows it all just like that, it burrows itself into her, only the ring is left! She's reveling in the full feeling and doesn't want to cum yet.

"Ok, ok, give me just a second to adjust" she tells Missy.

"Take all the time you need baby; I could stare at this all day long. That was amazing. I dunno if my ass could do a trick like that!" Missy replies.

Tina had a grin overcome her from her accomplishments.

"Shal we continue?" Missy asked as she's rubbing Tina's happy rosebud lightly with her finger.

"Yes please, I want to feel what you did!" Tina retorts.

Missy pulls on the chord and the first bead starts to appear, peaking its way out, an whoosh it comes with force from Tina's anus so much that the second and third sneak by! Tina is relieved and stimulated buy them moving rather rapidly and unexpectedly.

"Whoa" she says, fearing the worst "did I just?" An Missy stopped her mid-sentence.

"No not at all, your fine an clean that was my first though too, when you pulled the first one out of me, I'll try to keep those sneaky suckers coming out slower from now on"

"Well, it fell really good, but I wanted to double check," as they both giggled.

"Lets try again?" Missy said

"Yes please, I really like this sensation" Tina said back to her.

"Oh then you're going to love this," Missy started to pull again on the beads, the larger one in the middle started to appear. Right about the peak of Tina's capacity she let the chord loose and it snugged itself back inside its warm, exquisite home.

Tina's jaw dropped, "wow, that felt amazing!" she hollered out!

"Please do that again," she said.

Missy was more than happy to follow orders and repeated the process over and over until she could tell Tina was close to cumming.

She pulled again and the next bead came all the way out then another. They were down to the 3rd large one again and she let is sink in and out of Tina's beautiful asshole a few more times, Tina was going to burst with cum! She couldn't keep still holding the vibrator an throttling her own breast her rear was starting to convulse with pleasure.

Missy pulled the last 3 out slowly but firmly. When Tina's asshole closed around each one it sent her to the moon, all she could see was stars!!!

She cam so hard, Missy was soaked, an loving every second of it!!

Tina rolled over on the couch to catch her breath, "That was amazing she exclaimed!!!"

"I know" Missy said, "I can't wait to try it again, who knows what will happen next.

All I know is I'm adding this to my routine!!"

"Agreed!!" Tina exclaimed and they held each other for the rest of the evening kissing, cuddling, and playing all over again.

THE END

12