A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..."

It was not that he wanted to refuse to eat, he just couldn't eat raw meat. It wasn't something that his body and digestive system could cope with. Jason growled and shoved it away when they brought more and more food for him, though he did drink the water.

Still, they did not understand -- and rage swelled within him. It was funny what a caged man could do when rage blistered through, when he had been shoved into a situation that trapped him, caged him, restrained him. He hadn't talked to anyone in several days and had no entertainment, no means of doing anything to help himself in the slightest! Hurling the platter, and the raw, leaking meat against the cage door, he snarled and slammed his fists into it, the metallic ring sending the servants juddering back, slack-jawed.

They conversed furtively and returned, sometime later, to a calmer Jason, though he still had his hands balled up into tense fists. He just had to try to think clearly, yes, had to try, had to try to maybe even draw them a picture so that they could find some way of understanding one another. It was not a one-way communication line, after all, and he had to try something. After all, he had served in the armed forces before, a few years back, and had learned ways to cope. That was just how he had managed to remain so calm when he was being sold, even if it had, in a way, been a bit of a daze.

However, he didn't get the chance to show that he was willing to cooperate, all to find a better way to take things forward, to find a way that they could all learn to work with one another and understand. He offered his hand to the servants that came back...but they didn't look like servants anymore. That one was a green reptile, perhaps a monitor lizard with yellow markings on his snout, dressed in long, flowing robes that opened at the front. If not for his slit being on show, more obvious with how he held himself, Jason might have thought him to be trying to cover up his body.

And then...his eyelids grew heavy. He shook his head, or, at least, felt like that was what he was doing. Everything was so soft, so slow, so sleepy... Yes, it was so much easier to go to sleep.

With his hand still extended in what he hoped was a soft, kind gesture, he slowly crumpled to the floor, first to his knees with the rest of his body following, sleep overcoming him.

When he woke, it was with a start, fumbling, trying to work out where he was. Of course, he was still in the cell, though he felt a little awkward for it, a heavy, metal collar around his neck. He sat up slowly, feeling his head, checking that all his limbs worked as they should, though he seemed to be, surprisingly, alone. He hadn't expected that, no, but it was odd to be there, running his fingers over the collar, which had runes engraved into it, glowing faintly, along with fine gemstones. He didn't know the names of them, for they were not ones found in the world that he was from.

"Hissssss..."

Ah, the naga. The emperor. Jason bowed his head respectfully, on the floor with his legs tucked to the side of him, knees together. His shaft was exposed, lying softly against his crotch and upper legs, but he didn't try to cover himself. It was time that he accepted the ways and customs of the world that he had been forced into, all so that he could find a way, any way, to navigate through it.

The naga surveyed him and said something in his language. Jason spread his hands out on his thighs, unwittingly adopting a submissive position.

"Please..." He said softly, keeping his eyes downcast. "I mean no one any harm. I need food though... Please. Cooked food."

He couldn't let his frustration control him, not even through all that, no. It wasn't right and it wasn't something that he could let rule him, not even then. He would follow the orders of those above him, for the time being, gathering all the information he could.

For, if he had come there through some means, there had to be a way, some way, to get back home. Even if that was a very weak, sketchy goal for him to follow, it was a start and that was all that Jason truly needed.

To them, he was a fine creature. The way that they treated him with care told that tale, that they didn't want to hurt him. But neither did they want to be hurt by him, which he could more than understand. Clearly, slavery was allowed in their world, even though it was outlawed in his, and that was just what he had become.

It was hard for him to follow his master's rules, but it became swiftly evident that the naga emperor wanted to parade him around and show him off. Jason shivered but tried to look appealing. The collar stopped him from harming anyone and it prevented him from running away too, though he noticed that some other slaves that he kept with him too had gemstones in their collars too, the same restrictions placed upon them. Lower-level slaves, ones that were not coveted, only wore plain, leather collars or metal collars, didn't need to be controlled like that, for they were not threats that required magical intervention to control them.

If they ran away, the cleaners and the maids, they would merely be sentenced to death. And it was the right of the emperor to keep all the slaves in his palace that he wanted.

No one was going to stop him. The emperor preserved fine creatures, keeping them for his own. And the human was one of the very finest of all, made to stand beside him while he gave decrees on his throne. Sometimes, Jason was permitted some clothing but the emperor's favourite thing to dress him in was a white loincloth that draped down in the front with a string in the back that went up between his arse cheeks. Uncomfortably, Jason had to fight the urge to squirm as it dug into a place that he didn't want to think about, though more often than not he was left naked.

The narrow loincloth may have draped down far, though it barely covered his hairless crotch. That was not something that Jason was allowed to take care of for himself as he was exposed, his body shaved by the servants that were of a higher level and status that knew how to best care for the emperor's prized possessions.

However, such a possession was there to be enjoyed too and that was something that Jason learned when he was introduced to the royal brothel. It was in the same wing as the slaves, perhaps as the slaves were so often made use of in such a way, first and foremost, but it was luxuriously rich in its presentation. A pool encompassed some part of it, opening out into the private brothel gardens, a snaking river-like pool flowing naturally.

Inside, white and gold pillars lined the finery, a banquet table always set up with fresh fruits and meats -- which was where he was able to at least show them his preference for cooked meat but holding it above a candle's flame. The candle was strange too, never burning down, but always burning, flickering and dancing back and forth.

In the brothel... The other anthros adored him. They crowded him, making soft sounds and yips of apparent appreciation, from a skunk to a lion and a deer and a hare too. They were all different species, though it looked quite as if there were no two that were the same.

They ran their hands over him, feeling his muscles, how smooth he was in comparison to them. He understood that, left alone there, even though not everyone there was a brothel slave. Some of them appeared quite fine with their lot as brothel slaves, though they had everything they could have ever needed there, as long as they languished in the pleasures of the body too, sexual delights and deviancy the order of the day that they followed.

He... Well... It was not so bad. He was a slave of the emperor that the naga wanted to show off, the emperor languishing over a plethora of cushions and pillows as he was pleasured by other slaves, but he could still enjoy himself. He knew that he had to fit in, though he didn't know just how far he could go, what he could lean into, just where his lusts could lead him, bit by bit.

But maybe Jason didn't have to think about it all that much. Not as he started with a gorgeous vixen who growled and yipped for him, pressing him back onto what looked like a luxurious sofa, though it had legs and space underneath it: not at all like one that had been in his home before. That world seemed to be so far away and the world that he was in, right then and there, so tangible, the feel of her rich, russet fur light under his fingertip.

She didn't kiss him as she straddled him, but she did nuzzle and nip at his neck in what he seemed to consider to be a playful manner. It hurt a little bit, for she had a lot sharper teeth than he did, all canines. That made sense as to why the servants had kept bringing him raw meat at first (though they had worked out that he would readily eat vegetables and fruit after the big incident that had led to the magical collar being placed on him), for the anthros, apparently, could stomach it. The taste of it lingered on her lips and her muzzle as he blushed furtively and allowed it all to happen.

No one could have said that Jason was against what was being done to him as he ran his hands down her back, feeling her light muscling, how soft her backside was. He could really dig his fingers into it and the vixen eagerly flagged her tail for him, allowing him to squeeze her, to grope her. Jason could have done pretty much anything at all that he wanted to her and he was sure that she would have howled for more.

But, no. For that first time, it was for her to lead the way, to take charge, to control what was happening, lifting her hips as his cock hardened. Jason licked his lips and blushed heavily, not sure what to do as his hands rested on his hips, ever-conscious of the emperor's eyes on him, locked onto him. It looked like someone, another slave, was slurping on one of the naga's twin cocks (something that snakes had, apparently), but he couldn't focus on that.

He could only serve by showing off and displaying his body in just the way that the emperor wanted him to, the vixen rubbing her wet pussy against him. Jason groaned and let his head roll back against the back of the supportively plush sofa, her pussy enveloping his cock. It felt kind of like he had no control over the situation at hand, though he did, of course, and could have stopped things. Hell, he had been the one to back up towards the sofa and take her along with him, allowing the sexy fox to slide into his lap.

It was just difficult for Jason to think about anything else at all as she rode him, bouncing up and down, her pussy clenched around his dick for the most stimulation possible. He gasped but found her breasts pressed into his face, though Jason eagerly nuzzled into them, kissing and trying to suckle on them, even if he could not quite catch either of her nipples between his lips.

Like some moments that came, they seemed to come in a rush. But there was lust to be had too, her fur fluffing up against him as she humped and ground into his lap. Her pussy tensed around him and, for a moment, he thought that he was going to cum right then and there, his face pressed between her breasts, sensing the beat of her heart pounding through her chest.

"Mmmmph... Oh, wow... You're... You're amazing..."

He wanted more, so much more, only wishing that they spoke the same language, all so that he could tell her just how wonderful she was in a way that the vixen understood. He did not even know her name, but that didn't matter, not truly, not when they could communicate in other ways.

And it was that which would prove to become Jason's advantage, hissing through his teeth as he bore down with the flats of his feet and thrust up into her. He powered up, meeting her thrust for thrust, and the fox anthro clung to his shoulders, her head thrown back as, finally, overpowering orgasm gripped her. There was no way, not with everything going on, for Jason to hold back as he slammed up and up, filling the hot, wet sweetness of her pussy over and over again, just wanting to cum.

It was okay to let everything slip down into that simpler, softer need, truly. He wanted that, craved that, yearned for that, the closeness of another body on top of him, licking his lips, trying to catch his breath and finding that the heat of the vixen against him made that harder than ever.

She, of course, was not the only one that wanted to try him out. It was almost as if everyone went through him in a sort of pecking order, a mare taking him next with soft, white hair covering her body. It was so short and slicked down to her body that it could not truly be called fur, though he wondered if they had colder months there where it fluffed up. Maybe he would be there for long enough to see that, all in good time.

Yet the mare was exotic, especially to him, with purple hair flowing, lightly curled, though it fell from her neck and the base of her spine in a long, smooth fall. He ached to run his fingers through it, though it was too easy for him to slide his face down between her thick, plush thighs while she lay back on a mound of pillows for him.

Perhaps a part of it was about escapism, about finding something in the world that made sense to him, but Jason wanted her too. From the moment he tasted the horse's sweetness on his tongue, he pressed his tongue up deeper inside her, lapping up against her velvety, dripping inner walls. She cried out, nickering and squeaking, saying something in her language.

One day, he vowed, if he was there for long enough, he would learn that language. If only to do more with them, o find a better way for himself, even if Jason still wanted to go back to his own world, to his own time and place, back where he still felt that he belonged.

She climaxed on his mouth, his tongue flickering across the fat, swollen nub of her clit as a hot, wet gush of sexual fluids dampened his chin. She was practically squirting and yet she wove her fingers into his hair, murmuring to him, drawing him over her into the missionary position. With his cock already hard and ready to go, she drew him over her body and Jason was finally able to slide his smooth cock into her hot, wet pussy, the walls of her sex clamping closed around him.

"Oof... You... Mmmmm!"

Jason could not help but groan, following the rhythm of lust, how it called him on, how it bid him to hump and grind, to do more. It took him right down into a simpler time, a time where he did not have to overthink things but could give himself over completely to the will and whims of a body. The mare's hands rand won from his shoulders to his back and back again, gripping his upper arms as he filled her with every inch of his cock. Nothing was left to waste as, with the will of their arousal and their bodies to carry them on, he took her as he'd known that they'd both needed to be taken. A mutual undertaking, if one willed...

She climaxed again on him and he had barely even gotten his hand wormed down between their bodies to rub her clit, even though it was swollen from the hood that had covered it initially and easy to find. The equine just didn't give him the chance to, perhaps well-versed already in the ways of sex and lust after her time in the royal brothel. Even though he still did not and never would agree with slavery, he could see just why she had been coveted.

And...that made him, in a strange way, coveted too. Even if Jason did not fully understand it.

He hit his high inside her, leaning far over the mare, her soft lips nestled tenderly into his hair. There was something sweet about them coming together as he ran his fingers through the purple spill of her mane, lavishing attention upon it, taking everything in as if it would be the very last time that he got to experience such delight, the sensation of a hot, rippling pussy clenching around him. There was even a pulsing rhythm to it, not an erratic twitch of muscles, as if every fibre of her being had been schooled in the art of delivering pleasure to a partner.

If Jason could make the mare feel as good as she made him feel, however, then he would do his best to fuck her and eat her out, seeing just where lust would take them.

He managed to rest for a time after that, using the showers at the royal brothel and cleansing his body, enjoying the heat sliding over his form. But he didn't get much time to himself as a skunk anthro cornered him in there, her black and white markings purely distinctive, though she had an almost wild mane of thick hair flowing down her back, hanging far past her shoulders.

"Mmmm..."

Words followed, slipping sweetly from her lips, her blue eyes calling him on. She hitched up her leg around his waist, bearing him back against the wall of the shower, though they did not have any privacy there. The only place where any of the brothel slaves, or patrons, would have privacy would be in the bathrooms -- and that was only to relieve themselves.

They needed one another, Jason taking comfort in the wet, clinging feel of her fur sliding against his skin. It was such a strange feeling, a new feeling, and he lifted her as he leaned back, letting her put her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, awkwardly crossing her ankles. A position like that, with his shoulders back against the wall, meant that she could not hump and grind too much on his cock, using what little leverage she had to her best advantage, while he thrust up from the wall. He put a lot of strain on his lower back in doing it, though it was not to be helped, not as his cock ached inside her.

That time, he was more able to take his time, with every hump and grind and roll of his hips, though it took a lot more effort than usual to fuck her. He had never before, quite honestly, had the chance to have sex in that position and the brothel was set to challenge every inhibition he had had before.

For, even as he climaxed inside the skunk and spent his seed with her holding onto him tightly, her lips on his, kissing him furiously, there were other curious eyes on him. So many wanted him and it was exotic and enticing to be wanted like that, all in a way that he could almost taste on the tip of his tongue, calling in his other senses.

His cock softened inside her but he knew the skunk anthro was not yet done, so he slipped first one finger and then a second into her easily ready pussy. She had taken his cock nicely, despite her being as tight as she was, but he wanted to make sure that everyone that he had sex with at the very least got off too. He couldn't just set them aside, not like that, fingering her and finding out what made her moan the loudest until she gripped his fingers and his hand was abruptly damp with a lot more than simply the hot water from the shower.

It was not just the other brothel slaves, however, that had their way with him. He learned that a big, burly Sabretooth tiger, with huge fangs (as went the name of her species) wanted him too, though she was powerful, clearly not a slave. She came to the brothel every few days in leather armour, though it exposed her huge, heaving breasts, which rolled with every breath of air that she dragged into her lungs, her flatter nostrils flaring and puckering.

She growled and loomed over him, though he was keen to enjoy her too, despite her being of a more dominant sort. Maybe that was what he needed as she pinned him lustfully on his back near the pool, the reflections from the water dancing over her faintly striped fur, tan and grey marking her body. She sat on his face and he eagerly ate her out, though the Sabretooth was a much more active partner than the others that he had pleasured orally, lapping into her pussy and swirling his tongue around her clit.

It did not last long, however, as she grunted lustfully, taking more than a simple shine to him. He would later uncover that the Sabretooth was a champion of the emperor and, like Jason, one of his prized possessions. In the brothel, the emperor was able to show off Jason's body in a different way than he did when presenting him right next to him, at his side, but Jason would have many more uses in his life for the naga emperor as the serpent lord sought to make the most use possible from him.