A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The champion had her way with him, crudely, roughly, though her claws never once broke his skin. No, there were guards in there too, ensuring that the treasured slaves of the royal brothel were not damaged in any way, for they were too valuable to the emperor as one of his many assets for that.

The Sabretooth rode him, sliding onto his hard member with great ease. It was as if she had taken so many others in such a similar fashion before that it meant nothing to her to do it to one more, though she purred and let her massive fangs hang close to him, smirking the whole time. Her deep, guttural tone betrayed something more and Jason wished more than ever that he could, even in some small way, understand her language. But what he did understand about the great cat was that she was powerful, that she was dominant, that there was even an edge of something cocky in her.

He couldn't hold out as she slammed down onto him, her strong thighs gripping his hips and upper legs, half-crushing him. Not in a way that he would have had to ask her to stop, need flowing through thick and fast. Jason growled and held onto her legs, trying to show her the passion in him at the same time, panting heavily, though he never seemed to get enough air into his lungs to be at all comfortable.

Not until she climaxed and he spent his cream inside her too, though Jason could not have said which of them had climaxed first. It had been too close: far, far too close. And it did not matter still, not in desire, not as they took what was their due in a world that, perhaps, had not been its kindest to them both.

The Sabretooth was a formidable partner and, after they had both climaxed, he felt that more than ever, his lips crushed to hers. It was, however, the feline who dominated things, so much more forceful than the skunk that he had taken in the showers, his cock still raw from fucking her, seemingly. It was a lot for him, having sex so much in a comparatively short time, but it was not to be helped, not truly.

He wanted it too, of course... He was not entirely sure that he could have turned down the big, muscular, powerful champion if he had wanted to, though Jason was fortunate in the sense that he never had to find out about that. She served the emperor and, in a small way, he understood that he did too. However temporary it was...

Because he could not stay there forever.

Not even as he lay in a bedroom-like space in the brothel, kneeling behind a feline with a long, fluffy tail and fur striped with brown and grey. She was exotic but, well, he would have said that about anyone there, truly. Her breasts swung as he fucked her doggystyle, taking his cues from her body.

"Mmmrrrooowwwwlll!"

He'd never thought that someone would like it, really, as rough as that, though it was cathartic too, to fuck her, to lean far over her back to ram every inch of his cock into her, giving her everything that she wanted. He had been tired when she'd approached him but the soft mattress under his legs and the smooth, luxurious blankets... They all held an air of passion to them that was becoming increasingly easy to lean into.

The cat's cries led him on, bringing her off with his fingers on her clit while he fucked her -- not just once but twice. His shaft rammed in and beads of sweat rolled down his body as Jason heaved and panted, doing all he could to claim the moment, muscles tight and bunched. He would need to rest afterwards but it was only after her pussy gripped his cock intensely for the third time that he climaxed, letting her hot, tight sex milk him of every drop of seed that his drained and depleted balls had to give.

However, he did not have to stay in the brothel all the time. The emperor, apparently, enjoyed seeing him about the palace, showing off to other visiting dignitaries and nobles. The aroma of heavy musk seemed to envelop him when he left the royal brothel, however, everyone knowing what he had done in there, how their silken, sweet pussy walls had gripped him and massaged him, how the ladies there had gone down on him so many times over.

Besides...it was not as if he could have gotten far with the armed guards around the palace. They would stop him from leaving if he tried to go and there was little else that he could hope for.

He did, however, find his time in the library to be of the most interest. That was one way in which he could read and research, studying, though the other patrons seemed quite interested in him. Jason tried to avoid the males in there, for he'd always been straight, but he was dragged back into the shelves of books reaching from floor to the towering ceiling on more than one occasion to service and pleasure.

Even in hindsight, Jason would never be all that sure how he felt about that. It was hot, especially when a jackal anthro was going down on him, her ears pricked as she sucked down his seed...but would he have chosen it? He had been enticed, in a way, into sex that time by her groping and fondling him through his loincloth, but he did not quite know how far he had wanted to take things.

There were secret passageways, however, that he could follow through the maps in the library, yes... No one else seemed interested in them, but he supposed that that was something that the anthros would not have needed.

They were not trying to escape, after all. Only he was trying to escape.

But...not everyone was interested in remaining a slave for the emperor, which he should have taken into account before. Even though the skunk especially seemed content with her lot, not even wanting to leave the brothel, he seemed to make cautious friends with a red fox with lighter red-brown fur who followed him to the library.

The fox peered over his shoulder, curious about what he was reading. Jason swallowed hard but he'd seen him around and was not particularly uncomfortable with him there, no. He wished he could tell him that he wanted a little more space but, when he was forced to go around naked or nearly nude, it was hard to say that the comfort of the fox close to him was not warming to his flesh if not his soul too.

They developed a quiet companionship as the days passed, Jason drawing pictures for the fox in the dirt outside in the gardens, though the fox proved himself to be a much better artist in swift course. Completing elaborate pictures in the well-watered soil under the plants, he led Jason back inside the palace to where an art studio was set up.

And it was there, with interested anthros watching, that the red fox painted a scene to make Jason blush harder than he had ever blushed before. Heat clawed at his neck, sinking into his skin and making him feel as if he had been abruptly taken unwell, but it was nothing like that. Not as the fox, the male that he did not even know truly, painted a picture in oil pastels of him down on his knees, taking Jason's cock deep into the back of his maw.

"Oh... Oh, wow... I'm sorry but... I'm... I'm kinda..."

Jason rubbed the back of his hot neck and stumbled over his words, even though the red fox wagged his tail and picked up his head, as if he was pleased with what he had done and expecting praise. Jason smiled and tried to offer him praise while shaking his head, though he did not know how to convey that it was just women that he liked. And female anthros, he supposed.

It made the fox's intentions clear, however...and the fox was closer to him after that, Jason not even having the heart to put distance between them. They worked together, quietly studying and working, though the fox was useful in reading what Jason could not, even if he was starting to pick up familiar meanings and nuances in the texts and scrolls that he streamed through in every little bit of free time that he could.

The guards didn't seem all that bothered by the amount of time that he spent reading and in the library. As long as he was fulfilling his duties in spending time in the brothel, looking pleasing and, of course, serving the emperor by posing as his pretty, human pet whenever he wanted to show him off, Jason was doing everything that they expected him as an exotic, royal slave. That was something, at least, even though he felt the need to look over his shoulder every few minutes, sure that he was going to be dragged off to a much worse life.

"Unff."

The fox grunted, drawing his attention one evening when they were in the slave quarters of the brothel together. It was, by far, more comfortable to sleep there than in their beds, though they could come and go as they pleased at that time. Jason leaned in close as the fox lifted his chin and showed Jason the tip of one of his claws painted with a glowing, blue paint. The fox drew a rune, shaky, onto his own collar and Jason gasped, lunging for it as it clicked open, dropping from the fox's neck.

"You did it!"

With the night high and the light trickle of flowing water emanating through the more private quarters of the brothel, Jason held onto the fox's shoulders tightly. The collar was set before them and he knew, he just knew, that the fox had worked it out, that he could get his collar off too.

In that way...they could be free.

The fox, whose name he still could not say, though he had tried to wrap his tongue around the sounds, nuzzled in close to him. He yipped softly and rested his hand on Jason's thigh...and, that time, Jason didn't have the heart to stop him.

Maybe he was curious. Maybe he was more interested than he had let on. Maybe it was time to explore a new kind of relationship.

It didn't matter. Not as the fox nuzzled into his neck and lay him back on the plush bed, kissing and nibbling, though he respectfully didn't do anything that Jason didn't want. Even as Jason's cock swelled and he took it, carefully, into his hand, the fox still held an air about him of trying to hold back, to be respectful of Jason and his wishes.

But Jason...let him do it. Even though he was trying to be cautious and work out what the heck was coming on with him, what he liked and what he enjoyed, where the lines of lust lay for him. And maybe there was more room for experimentation there than he had realised, leaning into the fox as he gripped his cock lightly and rubbed smoothly, softly.

"Mmmph... Ohhhh..."

The fox's ears picked up and he pressed in closer to his partner of the moment, though there was already something more between them. Even as he laid his head tenderly on Jason's thigh and tenderly flicked out his tongue to play out over the head of his cock. Jason shivered. It was such a different feeling, a male loving a male, shaking his head, rolling it back, the small muscles lining the spine at the back of his neck, panting softly.

The fox led him on. He took the lead but softly so, so that they could always stop straight away if there was a problem, which Jason appreciated. Still, the fox took his time, stroking up and down his cock, seemingly fascinated by the way that the skin moved over his cock with every pump of his paw, slow and deliberate.

Time seemed to stretch out between them as they languished there, letting everything roll through, softly and sweetly, panting lightly. The fox's sheath plumped out with his cock, but he didn't make any move to use it, for that moment and that evening, well...it was all about Jason.

"Mmm... Oh, that feels..."

He blushed heavily. It felt like "too much" to say that it felt good but he was languishing there, feeling lighter and "floatier" than he ever had before, the fox's lips finally closing around the head of his cock. The fox suckled faintly on him, pursing his lips more tightly, sliding his muzzle down and down, taking all of his cock into his mouth.

It fit perfectly, even though it looked like the fox was trying hard to keep his teeth out of the way, cradling Jason's cock on his tongue. He groaned, humping his hips up, thrusting into the fox's mouth, finding that he liked the wet, slippery sensation of that flexible tongue on his dick even more than he had liked that of the vixen's, before.

"Mmm... Ohhhh!"

Jason licked his lips, doing his best just to try to control himself. He had to, had no choice in the matter, the fox's tail sweeping gently back and forth as he groaned and let the fox slurp on him. It was the best blowjob, quite honestly, that he had ever gotten, though Jason wondered if the fox was just doing to him what he liked being done to himself. Even if Jason was not so sure at all that he was willing or ready to reciprocate with that...

Things could come in time. They didn't have to all come in a rush and a bustle, hastening and hustling over one another, no. It could all linger in the smooth slide of the fox's lips around his hard member, bobbing up and down as Jason tensed, closer to orgasm with every second that slipped by, all out of his control.

Yet it was good to be out of control too, not needing to hold onto that iron grip anymore. He gave a strangled sort of howl that sounded more animal than human as he jerked his hips up, suddenly spending his cream deep into the fox's muzzle.

"Ohhh!"

Yet the fox slurped down every drop of seed that Jason gave him, licking off his chops afterwards with a happy groan. Jason's chest heaved as he gasped for every gulp of air that he could. He'd never had a climax that made his head spin that much, cock aching, loathe to soften, but...it was worth it. And, without him even realising, he would come to see that there was more to sex and love than he had thought so far.

The fox nuzzled him, licking up under his chin to get his attention.

"Avery."

"Hm?"

Jason cocked his head, though his mind caught up a moment later as the fox curled up halfway around him, the long, thick brush of his fluffy tail sweeping up against his partner.

"Avery."

Ah. The fox's name. Jason smiled, hesitantly resting his head on top of the fox's, a tangle of limbs greeting them.

"Jason."

He gave his name in turn: the one thing that they could understand from one another, though Jason was sure that he wasn't pronouncing Avery's name quite correctly. That was okay, however, for they would learn in time, together. And they had a plan to escape, so close to the door, even though Avery's collar had to go back around his neck for the time being.

They would be out within the weak -- and then, the real game of life, in the new world for Jason, would begin...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
MustangLoverMustangLover9 months ago

I liked this story. The pace was a bit slow for me but it picked up.

AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Goblin Greed & Goblin Need Captured, a man finds lustful pleasures with a goblin lady.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Serpent and the Shoemaker A tale of the steamy courtship between a man and a lamia.in NonHuman
Black Cab - Goth Slut John picks up a young goth who loves anal.in Anal
Freedom Man Mates with a Vampire by accident and runs away from her.in NonHuman
More Stories