A New York Haunting: Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ondine raised her head and shoulders from the mattress, bracing herself on her elbows as her wide, curious eyes followed the proceedings. Of her own accord, her knees remained drawn up towards her shoulders, curling up her pelvis --- earnestly presenting her innocent orifice to be penetrated.

Anders set his blunt engine against her bare organ, pulse accelerating at the first touch of her hot skin. Deliberately he wedged himself into the parted slit, displacing the lips outwards --- their slippery, supple clasp heralding the coming heaven. A further guarded push and his crown sealed against her condemned maidenhead. With a deep breath, he began to apply pressure.

Unsurprised he was initially to encounter resistance from the taut membrane, but his agitation mounted as he continued to push, trying varying gentle pressure and angles without success --- all while the trusting virgin intermittently winced, eyebrows drawing together, teeth biting her lower lip.

"I'm sorry," he murmured again as he once more repositioned himself against the lubricated barrier, cursing his ignorance of this particular exercise. How cataclysmic was this supposed to be? Both hands now grasping her hips, he thrust more forcefully. The term 'deflowering' sounded so peace ---

"Oww!" Ondine yelped. Her virginity gave up the ghost and split over his rigid cock.

At once his broad knob was lodged inside hot, squeezing female flesh. All reason was trampled by the primal male imperative. Like a ravenous hound pursuing its prize, his unleashed kraken lunged forward, ploughing wide her wet, untapped vagina in three vigorous shoves, halting only when he bottomed out, his ballocks pressed to her asshole and his heart pounding.

"Damn!" he croaked, muscles flexing to battle the threatened instantaneous ejaculation at the sensation of burying himself in Ondine's body.

Her stunned gaze, like his, fastened upon the blatant evidence of their union --- his short blond curls enmeshed with her dark ones. Deep inside her, Anders felt the palpitations of her likewise stunned sheath struggling to accommodate the sudden pillar. Above her mound, the girl's belly repeatedly hollowed with her rapid breaths.

His frozen stance eased as the imminent threat of crisis abated, and taking pity on her valiant little cunny, he pulled slightly out. "I'm sorry," he said hoarsely. "Is it too painful?"

She stalwartly shook her head, but her trembling knees and tremulous voice evidenced the continued upheaval in her small body. "I - I --- didn't expect such --- fearsome pressure, Mr. Røkke."

Hoping to temper her shock, he resumed thumbing her erect pip, his eyes and cock closely attuned to her reactions. Soon the symptoms of Eros' disturbance blossomed anew --- her eyes grew luminous and a subtle panting emanated from her softened lips. Inside, her narrow passage went from a stupefied acceptance to a voluptuous, snug embrace along the length of his organ. A rapid pulse reverberated in their united flesh --- whose it was he could not tell. In concert with her swelling excitement, he began to move within her.

"Oh, sir ..." she whimpered.

In ecstasy, he lengthened the smooth excursions.

Holy Hell! They were fucking! ONDINE AND HE WERE FUCKING! Even if it was not an act of mutual passion, the sensation of her wet velvet tightly gripping him far outstripped all his dreams and musings! And it was not simply the long duration of his preceding abstinence --- it was this girl taking his cock! His Ondine --- his sweet, clever, lovely Ondine! And even if this night was all there was, he would live on this moment the rest of his life.

Please God! The perfect slippery stricture of her downy bit could be transcended in one manner alone --- simultaneously kissing her and feeling her whole body amorously entwined with his!

But the panoply of pleasure otherwise overwhelming his senses from simply the junction of their privates alone was a bounteous recompense. Before him on the bed, a completely naked girl --- devoid of obstructing bedcovers, nightclothes, petticoats, and drawers --- was almost doubled over, impaled upon his engorged quimpost, her round teats shifting and quivering with his thrusts --- the expression of wondrous discovery upon her countenance making his heart ache with joy.

Intermingled with his own rasping breaths were her panting and whimpers, while faint lubricious sounds intermittently disclosed the pistoning engagement of their genitals. All this was enchantingly sweetened by the hint of her female scent on his nose and lips.

The muscles in Anders' buttocks rhythmically bunched as his overjoyed cock thrust and thrust in the compressive heaven of her vagina, varying depth and tempo to gauge her response, while his thumb synchronously caressed her stiff clitoris. Oh, how her nubile body writhed as his partially embedded knob rubbed to and fro ... to and fro against the sensitive flesh inside her!

In her unabashed excitement, the girl's fingers groped in the tangled sheet for the discarded mirror, and he moved his own hand aside to give her an unobstructed reflection of the erotic exercise.

They both stared at their enjoined sex organs. The wide circles of Ondine's eyes and mouth echoed the astounding circle of her cunny lips overstuffed with the thick shaft of his girl-stretcher. Deliberately, he demonstrated the motions of copulation --- showing her the raw details of the shifting point of connection. Drawing slowly out, the sturdy column emerged inch by inch from between her clinging petals --- his ruddy skin and tense veins coated with her glistening cream, streaked here and there with traces of her innocent blood. As he pushed back in, her astonished eyes watched his man-root steadily invade her straining opening.

"O - oh pray!" she faltered. Her hand with the mirror --- then her head --- fell back, heavy eyelids sinking as he resumed his ardent thrusts and fondling of her bud.

Responding only to Venus' bawdy bidding, the possessed pair wantonly fornicated in the so-called name of science --- Anders' impassioned strokes rocking the girl's petite form up and down on the bed. In unison, their roused bodies communicated the symptoms of the impending crisis.

Ondine's pretzeled figure tensed, fists grasping the sheets, feet arching, hips rising and rising to take his pumping engine. His own muscles similarly clenched --- from his feet on the rug to his jaw above --- the pleasure inexorably coiling throughout his body and spiraling towards the blood-suffused pole at his center.

The extraordinary sights he had witnessed while paralyzed in the chair now inundated him. Just as he had beheld and endlessly relived it, he acutely felt with every instroke her tight, wet channel ripple open over him --- elongating and distending to take his throbbing organ --- felt her muscular grotto mold to his every ridge and vein, felt the rubbery portal to her womb --- then felt the congested walls constrict in his wake with every withdrawing stroke. His transfixed eyes gaped as the lascivious, rhythmic bulging of her slim belly telegraphed the sweet torments of her overfilled vagina.

Stroke ... stroke ... stroke went his deft thumb on her jewel.

In its supremely heightened sensitivity, his besotted cock felt in awe the onrush of the storm. Like an electric lightbulb buzzing on the brink of exploding, her dilated sheath began to vibrate around him. With a breathless squeal, her panting halted, her nipples rose erect, and her tremoring body stiffened ... suspended by her open orifice on his flesh skewer. Her parted lips likewise opened into an imploring 'O' ...

Holy holy Hell! His balls lurched and the pounding steam engine piston from her painting flashed in his mind.

"OOOH!!" she gasped, her pelvis bucking up. "Oh, God!!"

The cascade of powerful contractions of her vagina propelled Anders post-haste to Valhalla. One last thrust buried him to the hilt in the spasming, moaning girl and the triumphant fusillade flew forth, blasting through his jerking privy member to deluge her little quaking cunny with round upon round of blissful, boiling sperm.

Chapter 49. THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION

"Have you detected any sign of the ghost, Mr. Røkke?"

Anders started awake, a moment of confusion relieved upon recognizing the copper silk and mahogany canopy above. His head turned on a luxurious down pillow to see Ondine's on the adjacent one. They were lying side-by-side under the covers --- no part of their bodies touching. How long they had slept, he was uncertain, but the fire had again burned low.

He sat up. "I haven't. Have you?"

"No."

Swinging his legs over the mattress edge, he rose, crossed to the fireplace, and restoked the fire. Upon her writing desk, he spied a crystal decanter containing a clear liquid. When he removed the stopper to smell it, Ondine called from across the chamber, "It's water."

"Would you like some, Mrs. Van der Veen?"

She nodded.

He returned to the bed with two crystal goblets. Ondine sat up to accept one, clutching the covers to her naked bosom with her other hand. Climbing back onto the mattress, Anders sat cross-legged and covered his lap with the sheet as he drank.

"But the ghost hasn't been visiting every night, has he?"

"True," she acknowledged. "I shall simply have to wait and see if the experiment was successful."

He gulped his water. "What do you mean?"

"Now that the experiment has concluded, we only await a visit --- or not --- from purgatory to determine its success."

Fighting a sudden disquiet over his imminent dismissal, he said, "Erm --- if you wish to re-enact everything Peter did, the experiment is not quite complete."

Her brows lifted. "Oh, I misunderstood. What else did he do?"

Carefully, he placed his glass on the bedside table. Turning back, he regarded her as he pondered how best to broach the topic. How alluring she was in her languorous dishabille! Her long, shining dark hair tumbled about her pale shoulders and her lush lashes pointed cupwards as she drank.

"I'm afraid there's no tactful way to say it. After he engaged in congress with you --- as we last did --- he addressed you in a like manner, but --- that is to say --- erm --- in your bottom hole."

Ondine choked on her mouthful of water. "I beg your pardon, sir?!" she sputtered, setting her goblet on the opposite bedside table. "Are you saying he engaged in intercourse in my ...?"

Anders nodded, feeling his face grow hot.

"Are you jesting with me?"

He shook his head.

For several moments, the girl sat wordlessly, her blushing face a vivid contrast with the white sheet clasped to her neck. She stared down at the mattress. At last, she said, "Forgive me, Mr. Røkke if I seem skeptical, but in view of the normal --- umm --- traffic through that aperture and the comparative caliber of your ---" Her eyes flicked to his lap. "It seems a painful, if not impossible proposition."

"So I would have supposed myself, had I not witnessed the ghost accomplish it."

She blinked. "And this --- act --- is considered pleasurable?"

"The ghost spending while thus engaged speaks to his pleasure, and from what I observed, your body likewise exhibited distinct signs of arousal while he served you so."

Ondine looked mortified. Her crimson face turned away.

Anders berated himself for his words. "But of course, we needn't do that, Mrs. Van der Veen. We could, as you suggest, see if the experiment, as it stands, has been successful."

Silence fell.

Presently, her gaze returned to him, and she asked in an uncertain voice, "Have you ever done it before?"

"No."

Her lashes flicked down again. "Well, considering you have already watched me engaged in all manner of depravity, it scarcely matters anymore to salvage some shred of modesty." She sighed. "I suppose we should see the experiment through to the end, especially since we are unlikely to ever again have this opportunity."

His heart lurched at her last words.

She glanced at him. "What a lot of unseemly sights you were forced to witness --- cluttering space in your mind needed for your studies."

One corner of his mouth lifted. What could he say? "Erm --- I was happy to make room for them."

"I dare say, sir." A wry eyebrow arched.

Silence again fell between them.

Her fingers twisted the sheet under her chin. "Umm --- Mr. Røkke, are you truly willing to continue the experiment? I would not wish to press you to do anything you found, umm, distasteful."

He grinned. "Mrs. Van der Veen, I stand most ready and eager to assist you in the name of science."

Wide greenish eyes chased to his lap where the sheet was being lifted by his re-awakening love lance. "So I see." Her nervous gaze lifted to his. "How do we ... proceed then?"

Briefly consulting his memory, he patted the mattress between them. "Come to the middle of the bed."

Ondine rose to her knees and shuffled closer, still holding the sheet over her body. "I warn you, sir, this is where I draw the line. If you next mean to tell me that Peter also copulated with my ear or my nostril, I shall be extremely vexed with you."

Anders laughed, scooting back to make room. "Lie down --- on your belly. Erm, face away with your feet towards me."

Yet under the sheet, the girl twisted and lowered herself to lie face down on the bed, her legs stretching in front of him. Folding her arms on the mattress, she rested her head upon her hands, her face turned towards him.

"May I?" He picked up the edge of the sheet from her shoulder.

"I suppose, inasmuch as it would be difficult to accomplish the exercise otherwise."

From his seated position next to her thighs, he gently drew back the fine linen, uncovering her nude body. Cock thrumming in appreciation, he sighed inwardly at the beguiling new view of her charms, completely vulnerable to his avid survey.

She lay fully prone before him, legs extended and crossed at the ankles. The bedside oil lamp illuminated the beauty of her slim female form --- from her pale, cream-like skin, to the graceful indentation of her spine, to the exposed pink and white soles of her small bare feet. Her long hair spilled over the bed above her head, revealing her tender nape with its few wispy dark tendrils.

But he could not stop staring at the subject of the next phase of the experiment. From the small of her back, her bottom rose so enticingly protuberant, it would put Nature's most luscious peach to shame --- its swell and cleft the sustenance of a man's fondest dreams. Anders' enthralled eyes feasted upon the glowing highlights and alluring shadows, following the faint crease between her buttocks and thighs to the hidden groove at her center. He swallowed, his stiffstander twitching in anticipation.

Ondine's knee bent and one pretty foot swung up towards her bewitching bum. Her toes wiggled as if trying to capture his attention. "Umm --- Mr. Røkke, this is not a life drawing class."

"I beg your pardon --- my attention was sidetracked."

"Pray, sir, let us commence --- this dallying is increasing the anxious suspense most dreadfully."

"Of course, Mrs. Van der Veen. I'm sorry." He hastily collected his lust-befuddled wits, rising to his knees. How the devil to begin? To his way of thinking, it seemed a violation of good manners to without preamble insert himself into her anus --- as the ghost had done. Clearing his throat, he straddled her legs, kneeling facing the fetching objective. His outstretched yearning hands hovered for but a moment before settling above it upon her back --- a bit too abruptly.

She started.

For several seconds, he remained motionless, simply feeling her warm skin and the motion of her rib cage with her breathing. When at last he moved, his palms roved up and down her back between her shoulder blades and hips, stroking and massaging. Eliciting a giggle from her, he curled his fingers around her slender waist, noting in wonder his large hand span encompassing most of its circumference. Even while his touch momentarily avoided straying lower, his lecherous eyes devoured the cheeky roundness flanked by his knees.

With her head resting on her arms, Anders had a partial side view of her face. As his caresses continued, her languorous eyelids sank closed. Upon this cue, he slid his hands lower, holding his breath as he traced from her lower back up onto the jutting contour of her buttocks. He felt her muscles tense under his palms. Splaying his fingers wide, he filled each hand with a glorious orb and reverently clasped them.

Damn! So deliciously firm and succulent were her nether cheeks --- no doubt honed by those same forces which had shaped her lissome legs. Squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke --- his ministrations grew increasingly impassioned as he reveled in the taut, smooth flesh. Oh, sweet, sweet girl ass! His long-standing desire to touch a girl thus had been galvanized anew that first day he had followed this lovely lass and laid longing eyes upon the piquant bottom under her swishing skirt.

Although Ondine was presently making no objection to his devoted 'dallying', Anders' throbbing belly-ruffian soon reminded him of the pending venture. Sliding his thumbs forthwith into the satiny cleft, his fondling became more forward, repeatedly parting her buttocks to disclose the treasure hidden therein. In the lamplight, the tiny stellate aperture glowed like a beacon above the rearmost end of her cunny crevice, provoking his hypnotized hands to open her cheeks a little wider yet with each successive squeeze.

More and more enflamed did he become as he stared down at her adorable anus, marveling at the sight of the timid dimple spreading with each pull of his thumbs, only to crimp tight when released. The ethereal tint of her secret hole was a miracle of Nature --- from the shell-like pink of the delicate folds to the rosier clenched center. His mind was reeling at the impossible thought that they were going to fuck by this route.

"Umm ... Mr. Røkke?"

Ceasing the mesmerizing game, Anders released her springy buttocks and pulled her hips up. "Get on your hands and knees," he said thickly.

The girl pressed up to all fours, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Erm --- actually, keep your head and shoulders on the mattress ... and position your knees wider apart."

Red-faced and wide-eyed, Ondine yielded to his prompts --- in the space of a few seconds, her slim nimble body contorted into the breathtaking pose he had witnessed from the bedside chair that momentous October night --- but this time directly in front of his raring cock. With her upper torso pressed to the bed and legs separated --- knees outboard of his --- her pert ass was blatantly arched up like a female creature in heat --- in salacious supplication presenting her little holes to be mounted.

"Dæven!" he said in a strangled voice. The vision that had inspired many a frigging session was now all his --- at least for the moment.

"If someday I should come to understand Norwegian, I do hope I shan't have cause to reproach you for bad manners."

Anders gazed in ecstasy at her exposed vulva and anus. "Forgive me, Mrs. Van der Veen. I'm --- ahem --- not acquainted with the proper etiquette regarding offering a compliment to a lady in such a position. If I may be so bold --- I've participated in innumerable scientific experiments over the years, but this is by far the most intriguing one to date. Never have I had the privilege of working with such choice laboratory equipment. Your --- erm ---Erlenmeyer flasks are exceptional --- the finest conicals I've ever held."

"Mr. Røkke!" Her shoulders were shaking slightly with suppressed laughter.