A New York Haunting: Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lightly caressed her spread, plump little derrière. "Your round bottom flask is superb." Goggle-eyed, he took in the rear-view of her petite pussy --- with her extreme position, the impudent lips pouted back at him, partially separated. "Your test tube rack is incomparable --- even though it only has two holes, its perfection would make me forsake all others."

With his thumbs, he gently parted her petals even further, heart pounding as he beheld her brave, breached maidenhead stirringly graced with the sanguinary laurels of recent initiation. Even as he stared, a pearlacious ribbon of his spunk oozed from between the lacerated edges. A downward glance at himself revealed the corresponding feathery traces of blood around the root of his organ. Unlike the ghost's, his deflowering work had taken. He groaned, "I wasn't aware test tube racks were available in pink."

"You are all kindness, sir, especially considering the hole was too small for the --- umm --- test tube."

"At first, yes --- but it subsequently proved to be a superlative fit and the solution boiled over most happily."

Eyes now fixed upon her bottom hole, he shifted a thumb from her cunny lip to brush it over the teeny, silky asterisk. The simultaneous squeezing flinch of her vaginal opening and anus sent him into a frenzy of elemental need. Cockstand surging, he grasped a supple buttock in each big hand, bent forward, and placed his mouth upon her.

All over her tight, toothsome cheeks did his lusting lips travel, leaving a haphazard trail of wet kisses and soft bites that soon led him to the spread cleft. Without hesitation, he mouthed his way directly down to the target to lick the pretty pucker.

Ondine's body froze and she squeaked, "Oh! What are you doing?!"

"What I'd usually do before attempting to insert a tube in a small stopper hole --- wetting it." Anders grinned and licked her again.

"Ooh, you cad! Did the ghost do this?!"

"No. But not being supernatural beings, we are subject to certain mechanical constraints. I suspect you'd judge me an even bigger cad if I proceeded without doing so." His words were muffled against her asshole. Maddened by the taste of her clean skin and raw female scent, he tongued her quivering rosette in randy abandon --- swirling over the dainty pleats and tickling the firm center --- all while her breath came in whimpering gasps.

One of his hands shifted between her thighs, fingertips finding the slick lips and petting them. Following the swollen nymphae to her clitoris, he exulted to discover its like engorgement. In concert with his circling fingertip, his strong tongue probed more and more insistently at her shy resisting crinkle. Rub, rub up front ... wriggle, wriggle in the rear.

Bawdy joy flooded him as he at last felt the tiny funnel unfurl around his lingual tip --- he pushed into her and soon was sensuously sliding his tongue in and out of her forbidden orifice in tempo with his stroking finger.

Her upraised hips shook under the libidinous torment. "Ooh, sir ..." she quavered.

When she started panting and pressing back onto his face, Anders knew it was time. Quickly straightening, he pushed his overready organ down --- only to discover the disproportion in their bodies necessitated an urgent repositioning.

With her knees now together and his spraddled outside of hers, his weapon was more advantageously aligned with its mark. His uncapped cockhead was already wet with preparatory fluid, but for good measure, he smeared on a dollop of spittle before placing the blunt end to her blushing virgin vent.

Her yelp of pain upon his first push brought the venture to an abrupt halt.

"We need to grease the parts better," he muttered. "Have you anything that would serve that purpose?"

Ondine knelt up and motioned towards her dressing table. "Cold cream?"

Hastening across the room, he grabbed a small porcelain jar and returned to the bed to guide the girl back into her ribald, bent-over position. An expedient coat of the pale cream was applied to all the points of engagement, the pad of his greased finger shamelessly fondling and rubbing the diminutive pleats. And when his big, eager digit wiggled into her startled stopper to anoint the interior with a daub, the fierce grasp of the delectable inlet made his body lurch with anticipation.

The second attempt then commenced. Pressing his glistening mushroom head against her flinching chinklette, he felt the delicate, creamed divot efface as it molded to his bluff contour. With a little more pressure, his cock encountered the recalcitrant ring of guardian muscle.

Slowly ... steadily ... carefully did Anders increase the pressure --- the courageous girl trembled and tensed with the mounting force, her back moving with her anxious breaths, her eyebrows drawing together.

And they both began to feel it: the stunning ... Oh God! ... deliciously agonizing spreading open of her anus around his knob. He groaned and she whimpered, but they ceased not their valiant efforts. Push --- push --- push. In astonishment, he watched her open pink ring obscenely distend and distend to accept the girth of his glans ... felt the dense, constricting sphincter stretch around him.

Past the widest part of his bulb, there was a sudden, exquisite yielding sensation.

"Oohoo!" she whispered.

Holy Hell! He stared down in elation at the unparalleled sight of his cockhead driven past the flange into the intense embrace of her bottom. Where the corona of fine folds had been, there was now a simple rosy circlet clamped around his shiny shaft. His fingers spasmodically tightened upon her buttocks, then eased with a shaky exhalation of breath.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Van der Veen?" he rasped.

For a moment, her labored breathing was her only response --- then her head made a short nod against the mattress.

With that, Anders pushed ahead in the novel erotic enterprise, advancing gradually into her hot taboo orifice. As he began to move inside her, a journey of mutual licentious discovery quickly ensued. Deeply planted, the heft of his girl-catcher overtaxed her little fundament too woefully --- while too shallow a lodging prompted a brisk, rebellious ejection, making them both gasp. Christ! He wouldn't have anticipated that such a miniature aperture could generate such vigorous compression! Each subsequent re-insertion proceeded a little more smoothly as he squeezed into her now well-lubricated anal opening.

At length, he found the spot of sweet harmony where the rhythmic thrusting of his organ within the slippery grip of her muscular cuff both maintained the voluptuous conjunction and catapulted him on an extraordinary ascent to paradise. Herregud! He was fucking Ondine's bottom hole! To his joy, he seemingly was not alone on the fantastical journey, for her tentative gasps and whimpers soon evolved into undisguised, soft, wavering moans of wanton wonder.

"Is it a pleasure, Mrs. Van der Veen?" he growled.

"Ye - es ---" she panted, her ass squirming on his impaling pillar.

A fluttery, disorderly motion beneath the site of coupling made him realize she had reached back between her legs to frig her excited morsel. Tilting his head, he drank in the vision. Ja, søt jente! Spend on my cock! Above her dancing fingertip, the demurely closed little lips of her unoccupied cunny unmistakably advertised the scandalous location of his buried cockstand.

Hoarse breaths hissing through his teeth, he stroked and stroked in the blissful stricture of her uncharted, unmatched, so-called unnatural passage. Under his hands, he felt the tension crackle in her small straining body. Outwardly, her hips tremored, and a sheen of perspiration bloomed upon her back. And inwardly, around his organ, he felt the astounding, escalating congestion of her innocent rosebud roused by the motions of copulation.

Anders' heart and cock throbbed as one, crazed with Love's prurient impulse. As his muscles bunched in anticipation of the riotous release, gentlemanly decorum flew out the window --- he scrambled in the bedding for the mirror and placed it alongside the churning point of plundering.

"Look, Mrs. Van der Veen ... look at us fucking!" he urged between choked breaths.

Ondine's eyelids opened and her head twisted on the mattress to look over her shoulder. Her eyes were saucers as they followed the depraved reflection: his magnificent shining engine again and again pushing into and emerging from her tautly stretched, clutching anus, the lubricated surfaces of their organs wondrously molding together and a faint, lascivious thlip, thlap, thlip, thlap telegraphing the debauched excursions.

"Oh, it's wicked! It's wicked!" the girl babbled, her finger flying on her clitoris. Anders' body shook and his hands clenched her upturned hind cheeks as the fluxing current in their joined flesh intensified the carnal cadence. In and out, in and out --- the powerful piston and perfectly sealed cylinder pumped in profane ecstasy.

With Ondine's sudden guttural groan, the gripping sleeve of her resilient sphincter acutely tensed --- a rush of impossible firmness elongated and spiraled over his bursting cock ---

Her glazed hazel irises were glued to the looking glass when her body began to quake, an entreating "Uh-u-unnhh!!" tangled and thick in her throat.

Å fy faen! The first rapturous wrench of her gorged bottom hole almost yanked the sperm from his ballocks --- then they were convulsing together ... her eyes closed and her mouth open with silent cries ... Anders grunting and grunting in rutting triumph as the peristalsing trunk connecting them unloaded waves of thick spunk into her little palpitating rectum.

Chapter 50. UNSCRIPTED

Lost in blissful exhaustion, Anders drowsed in and out of consciousness, unaware of the passage of time until an unfamiliar sound woke him. Opening his eyes, the view of the canopy above him returned him to his present circumstances: sprawled on his back on Ondine's bed.

He lifted his head and discovered himself alone in the dark room. Then he realized the sound was the shower running in the adjacent bathroom. When Ondine eventually reappeared --- hair loosely pinned up and nightgown redonned --- he rose and followed her example. Unsurprisingly, the bathroom had a luxurious shower similar to that he had encountered at Dr. Mullenix's mansion.

The soap and hot water, alas, dissolved his joyful daze. So, this was it --- the astounding experiment was over. For several minutes he stood in the stream, delaying the inevitable. Emerging at last from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hips, he glumly eyed his clothes draped on the back of the fireside chair and endeavored to recall where he had left his drawers.

The girl's shadowed form was visible lying under the covers, and he assumed her to be asleep until her soft voice sounded in the quiet room. "You're welcome to stay and sleep for a bit."

"Are you certain it's safe?"

"There are still a few hours before dawn. Hildy will knock before the household stirs, and I also set the alarm clock."

Anders promptly dropped the towel and climbed into the bed, happy for the momentary reprieve --- even if it was only to sleep by Ondine's side for a few hours. He turned down the wick of the oil lamp until the flame flickered out.

His eyes traced over her in the darkness, and a moment later, in defiance of his rational mind, one hand slid under the covers towards her. But at the last minute, he stopped himself --- instead he assuaged his longing to touch her by loosely curling a tumbled lock of her hair around his finger. Sweet fatigue fast overtook his consoled body, transporting him into a deep sleep.

He dreamed Ondine and he were riding in a magical sled --- a toboggan, but with sides like a sleigh. She was seated upon his lap --- both facing forward --- bundled in their coats and covered by a fur pelt. Through an ethereal, shimmering winter wonderland they glided, alone together in the beautiful stillness of powder-covered hills and snowy spruce trees. The cold, sunny air was exhilarating against their exposed faces, but underneath the fur throw was an even more exhilarating spot of heat where their uncovered sex organs were joined ... engorged, wet, and slowly shifting with the sled's mesmerizing motion over the rolling terrain ...

The imagery of the dream was so profound that he awoke with tears of happiness in his eyes. And there was something else --- the sensuous, wet, squeezing sensations continued unabated. In confusion, he lifted the bedcovers and made out the moving silhouette of Ondine's head at his groin. "Mrs. Van der Veen ---" he croaked.

His cockhead slipped excruciatingly free from the warm, lush suction of her lips as she raised her head. She wiggled upwards in the bed until her face was next to his shoulder --- even as her hand yet claimed his tumescent tent post, stroking up and down over the junction of the crown and shaft, uncapping and recapping the knob.

"Mr. Røkke, do you think perhaps we should copulate one more time --- just to be certain?" she asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

His bedeviled cock overruled any other consideration. "An excellent idea," he said hoarsely. Turning towards her under the covers, he was seized by the sudden realization that they were free of the ghost's script --- free to proceed as they desired. And miraculously, instinct drove them in purposeful synchrony.

Ondine rolled onto her back and opened her thighs, then sat up to tug her nightgown off. As she again lay back, Anders got between her widespread legs, his large fingers groping in the dark. Smooth, warm skin and bouncy curls guided him to her little bauble.

Groaning to discover her already roused, he angled his organ by feel into the groove of her lubrified pubis and pushed against her vaginal opening. And then he was filling her --- tiny whimpers escaping her lips as his reckless beast stretched and stretched her ... Oh, God ... reopening her glorious girl glove to claim its craved-for clinch one last time.

When his crown sealed against the portal to her womb and his balls pressed against her well-fucked bottom hole, he paused, his weight on his knees, and his fists braced on the mattress above her shoulders.

The urgent sensations mounted as he began to move inside her. Irresistibly beckoned by her halting breaths, he leaned closer and closer until the heat of her body radiated up to his. If only he could see her face! A glimpse of her rapturous countenance this close would be a crumb of solace his despairing heart could treasure forever. Riding her pelvis more closely, he wedged his rubbing pubic bone against her swelling jewel.

Two glinting ellipses abruptly appeared in the dark, a foot below his face. Ondine's eyes had opened, but neither the direction of her gaze nor her expression were visible. Was she disconcerted to discover him hovering so near?

"Anders ..." she murmured, her voice tremulous, beseeching.

Anders?! The onslaught of joy at once outstripped his jubilation over all the preceding lewd exercises. Heart pounding, he stopped in mid thrust, leaning yet closer and gazing into her shining eyes. Any uncertainty about what he'd heard instantly vanished when she flung her arms around his back and pulled him down to her.

"Ondine!" he breathed before his mouth plunged to cover hers. In a frenzy, their lips were moving together, pressing and parting and melding. Anders dragged free only to strew wild kisses over her cheeks and nose and eyelids, his fingers twining in her hair. "Ondine!" he rasped against her hot skin, the adored syllables at last spilling uncensored from his lips. "Ondine!"

Once again, his starved lips found the sweet succor of her mouth, feeding upon her soft, pulpy lips, besotted by her eager, guileless kisses and love bites. And when his hungry tongue drove into her wet mouth, the surprised girl hesitated for but a moment before whimpering and latching onto him --- lips, arms, and upraised legs madly clutching him.

In voluptuous, velvety communion did their tongues tangle, stroke, and suck, intermingled with erratic panting. His strong arms enfolded and gathered her to him --- he was lost ... lost in the intoxication of her embrace.

As ardent as her tongue, Ondine's hands explored him in seeming greedy curiosity --- fingers twisting through his hair, running over his ears and neck, roving across his wide back, and even grasping his muscular buttocks above her squeezing heels.

He reeled with the epiphany of Love, his stripped body entwining with Ondine's --- skin meeting burning skin along the length of their heaving torsos and clasping limbs. Her small, slim form clung to him, almost hanging from his large body by her encircling arms and legs, penetrated by his hot flesh at both ends: his tongue in her mouth and his cock in her cunny --- the former as sublime to his heart as the latter.

And in sweet affinity with their enflamed mouths, their fused genitals pushed and strained together deeper and deeper, desperate to reap every last millimeter of Venus' bounty. As the girl's swollen vulva ground against him, so too did Anders' relentless organ burrow into her, his knob lifting her womb.

Oh, sweet Eros! The young male and female, insensible to everything save Nature's command, fucked and fucked as if alone in a wooded paradise --- instead of covertly trysting in an opulent bedroom on her guardians' estate. Their naked bodies flagrantly undulated together, his pulsing pillar rocking in its profound lodgment until her mouth gasped free of his. "Anders..." she moaned, arching against him.

"Ondine! Jeg elsker deg!"

A brisk knocking sounded.

They froze for but a second ere scrambling apart.

"Hildy!" Ondine squeaked, snatching up her nightgown and leaping from the bed. She pulled it on as she ran across the chamber to the hall door --- a moment later, soft urgent voices were audible.

Anders frantically hunted on the floor for his drawers, noting in panic the line of pale gray light now showing around the closed drapes. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the alarm clock went off, then dove towards the bedside table to silence it. Damn! Damn! Damn! When Ondine turned back, he was yanking on his drawers.

"She's been knocking for the past ten minutes!" she cried, racing to the bed. "We must not have heard her! You must leave before anyone sees you!"

As the girl darted about grabbing towels and tidying the bed, Anders jerked his clothes back on, fastening only what was necessary to keep them from falling, and thrusting everything else into his pockets. No time was there even for a farewell --- Ondine ascertained the coast was clear before urging him out into the hall.

He swiftly retraced his steps from earlier in the night, scampering in silence save for the hammering pulse in his ears. Confirming the dim stairs and upper story servants' hall were unoccupied before venturing forth, he made his way to the turret stairs to the roof. But just as he opened the door to the staircase, a motion at the far end of the corridor caught his attention --- in panic, he spied a woman in a maidservant's uniform. Even as he gaped at her, she disappeared into an adjacent doorway. Christ! Had it been Hildy or someone else? Had she seen him?

He could not waste time pondering that now. Up the stairs and onto the roof he rushed. Dawn was breaking as he made his escape down the drainpipe and over the drive gate. No one did he see on the grounds or street, and he prayed that no one had glimpsed him through a window. And then he was sprinting towards Central Park, his unfastened, starched collar ends flapping in the gray winter air.