All Comments on 'A Newfound Desire Ch. 04'

by luckymn1985

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Little head generally does the thinking

Hard to believe all it takes is make up sex and hubby forgives all. No counseling. Just threats. You can bet she'll hide her tracks more thoroughly the next time she's bored and decides to play again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Storytelling is an art. You need more practice.

This just fizzled away. Poor art.

The good news is you have talent. Please ,try again.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I disagree.

This doesn't seem over to me. I think the author has more chapters to give us, and I look forward to them.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A nice little story.

I assume the author rolled this out over 4-8 days. Each chapter left the readers appropriately hanging. Some 4 chapter short stories are better told as a single chapter/story. Not this one.

needyou200needyou200almost 8 years ago
5

very good story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On Line Nudity

Good story enjoyed it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY?

IF she REALLY made the videos for HIM, why wasn't she pleased that she could show them/her off to him? Why get accusatory? Why lie about how much more there was? He was already displeased. Then the accusations and lying made him furious enough to stalk off. But later in the conciliatory talk these were not resolved nor even brought up. Everything is hunky dory without a peep about a (the?) major problems? WHY?

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A relief

Well, that was a relief. I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BS

She was showing everything to everyone but her husband. She was trolling for extramarital sex. She was just stopped because hubby needed the computer and she didn't have time to load more intimate videos.

Pappy7Pappy7about 4 years ago
Horseshit,

I didn't see anything in the story, in any chapter, that showed she was trying to do anything for him. She got extremely confrontational at every step of the story. Anytime he did anything to spark her she exploded, even threatened to divorce him over about half of what she was doing online "for him". If it was for him, why did he have to stumble onto it? If it was for him why did she go bat shit crazy on him for "spying" on her? I think he should sleep with one eye open from now on. He might wake up dead, in the kids bathroom. Lots of anger on her part, lots of willingness to "sneak" around behind his back. What happens if one of her "followers" wants to see hubby's dick cut off, that it would make her look sexy? Didn't like it much but since it is so old I won't score it.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not buying a word of what she said as to why.

Yes, the writer truly knows what the story is but what she said to her husband as to why and everything she did before she got caught didnt match up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One weird story. What did the poor girl do that should upset her husband so? If my wife had posted similar photos, I'd have encouraged her to do more--as long as she wasn't meeting her admirers in person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous