A Newlywed Spark Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's easy. You'd be surprised. It's all online. Free two-day shipping even."

"Huh. I never would have guessed."

After our reconnection that night, we got into a nice rhythm where I think we were both satisfied. I was thinking about sex a lot more, which got me in the mood way more often. And Mark was pretty much always ready. He was hugging me from behind when we were in the kitchen, squeezing my butt when I walked by, kissing every time before he went down in the basement to work. Stuff like that. I felt more like we were a couple again.

The night before Mark's next business trip, he was downstairs prepping for his meetings. There wasn't anything interesting on TV, so I sat down with my tablet and nervously searched for "shop vibrators". There were a ton of websites selling all sorts of sex toys. There were hundreds of different vibrators of all shapes, colors and sizes. Most had technical specification and even product reviews. My pussy got warm and my clit awakened as I browsed through them all. Impulsively, I added an eight inch dual action rabbit to my shopping cart from a site that promised discreet shipping. The vibrator was not as big as in some of the videos we'd watched, but I was used to Mark's six inch cock and was a little intimidated. I paused and contemplated if I really wanted to confirm the order. The timing would be perfect with two-day shipping. It would get here on the day Mark returned from his trip, but I'd be home first to get the mail. I moved my mouse over the "send order" button and clicked on it.

I felt wicked and sexy for the rest of the evening. At bedtime, while Mark was brushing his teeth, I stripped naked and got on my hands and knees with my ass in the air facing the bathroom door. When Mark came out, he had a direct view of my pussy, which I'm sure was glistening with moisture. He didn't have to be asked twice. First, he got on the bed by my head and offered me his flaccid cock. I took it in my mouth and began to suck.

"I'm going to fuck you soooo hard," he said. "Are you ready for that?"

"Uh-huh," I managed to mumble around his stiffening tool.

When he was fully erect, he got behind me, and without saying a word, entered me up to the hilt in one swift stroke. Then he began to fuck me, grabbing my hips and pulling me roughly back onto his cock every time he thrust into me. Eventually he reached around with his hands and began to maul my tits. I had been turned on for hours at this point. I came hard and kind of fell forward on the bed. He pulled his cock out and continued to jack himself, eventually shooting what seemed like a pint of cum onto my back and into my hair. The last dribbles he let fall into the crack in my ass, and they ran down over my anus and pussy.

"I like this new you a lot," he said.

"Mmmmmmm. Thanks," I replied, basking in a post-orgasmic glow. I got up and took a quick shower to clean off, and we went to sleep.

Two days later there was a package in our mailbox when I got home from work. After changing out of my work suit. I opened the package and, with some trepidation, took the rabbit vibrator out of the box. It looked bigger holding it in my hands than it had online. Although it wasn't too thick, it was thicker than Mark's penis and the eight inch length was impressive. I wondered if I had made a mistake.

Determined that I wasn't going to chicken out, I uncoiled the charger and plugged it in, hoping it would be fully charged before Mark came home. I busied myself with some household chores, passing by the vibrator laying on the kitchen counter multiple times to check the progress. Thankfully, it didn't take long. The blinking light that indicated it was charging was now constantly on. It was ready to go.

Now, how to tell Mark I had bought a vibrator. I wanted it to be a surprise. I knew he'd be thrilled and I suspected we would both want to test it out immediately. Then I had an idea. Mark was going to be home any minute, so I left the rabbit on the kitchen counter with a note, "My new toy. Bedroom". I hurried to the bedroom, got naked and lay in the center of the bed with my legs spread. I casually ran my fingers up and down my slit, spreading the moisture that was already seeping from my vagina. I avoided my clit. I didn't want to get ahead of things.

Minutes later I heard Mark coming in from the garage. I heard him pause in the kitchen, and then listened as his footsteps came down the hall. His jaw dropped a bit when he saw me. He held up the vibrator.

"You bought this?"

"Yes. I was curious."

"Have you tried it?"

"No. I charged it. I want you to use it on me. "

"Yes ma'am," he said as he hurriedly stripped of his clothes and threw them over by the closet. He climbed between my legs and fiddled with the controls on the vibrator until he had them figured out.

"Ok, so it looks like there is a vibrator for inside and one for your clit. And there are different levels of intensity and different buzzing patterns. Let me know when I find a setting that works for you."

I nodded and reached down to my pussy with both hands and spread my lips wide open.

"Christ that's hot," Mark said. "It doesn't look like you are going to need any lubricant." He turned the rabbit on and began to run the penis shaped tip up and down my slot, occasionally bumping it against my clit.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh. That's goooooooood," I sighed. "Keep going."

I could see that Mark was really getting into this. His face was a picture of concentration as moved the vibrator around, testing out the different vibration patterns, eventually settling the tip of the rabbit firmly on my clit. I moaned loudly this time as little bolts of pleasure fired through my crotch. Mark adjusted the intensity to a higher level and set the vibrations to constant. He went back to running the head up and down, sometimes going past my vagina and making contact with my puckered asshole. It was an intense sensation, and I squirmed like I had been shocked. My clit was inflamed and I felt an urgent need to cum.

"Put it in me Mark. Please. Put it in me."

He complied. He grabbed the base of the toy and slowly worked the eight inches into me until it was fully embedded, the buzzing ears split on either side of my clit. Then just as quickly, he pulled it back out.

"Noooooooo," I groaned.

I was rewarded by him reinserting it, more roughly this time. He was fucking me with the toy, sawing it in and out of my snatch. My pussy lips were stretched around its girth. I'd never taken anything this large into my vagina, and the fullness felt fantastic. The brief contacts of the buzzing ears with my clit made my whole body twitch. I was moaning constantly now. Mark could tell I was close. He turned the intensity to its highest setting and jammed the shaft of the vibrator all the way up my tunnel. He held it there with one hand, and pushed the rabbit ears directly onto my clit with the other. I started to buck my hips into his hand. Basically, I was fucking the vibrator at this point, straining for my release.

Then Mark did something that he never had before. We hadn't ever even talked about it. I watched as he took his hand from the rabbit ears and put a finger in his mouth. He reached down and nestled it at the entrance to my ass and looked at me. I was still rocking my hips, and the motion forced his fingertip inside. When I didn't say anything, Mark stuck his finger all the way in. I exploded into a violent orgasm.

"Arrggggggghh. Arrrrrrggghhhh. Cummmmingggggggg."

It was like I was having a seizure. I had no control over my legs. My vagina was clenching so hard with orgasmic contractions I thought for a moment I might break the vibrator. I had a second mini-orgasm, something that had never happened to me. I wailed out loud as I went over the edge again.

"Enough. Enough. Take it out. Take it out," I pleaded.

Mark withdrew the vibrator and turned it off.

"Can I?," Mark asked as he knelt with his erection aimed at my pussy.

There was a long string of pre-cum dripping from the tip. I couldn't really talk, so I spread my legs wide for him and Mark slipped himself easily into me. I reached down and grabbed his butt and tried to pull him closer. After a couple of dozen strokes, I felt his cheeks flexing as he came. He stopped pumping and lay on top of me breathing heavily. Eventually he rolled off.

"Unbelievable," he said. "Are you okay?"

"Wonderful. I never would have believed the stimulation would have been that intense. When I came, I thought I was going to snap the vibrator off. I actually had two orgasms. And that thing is BIG. I may be a little sore tomorrow, but it was worth it."

We took a break from sex for a couple of days, but it wasn't long before thoughts about our last session began to push themselves into my brain. That Saturday morning, Mark went to play golf with some buddies. I slept in late, and then after a nice run to start the day, I came home and went into the bathroom to shower.

We have a narrow dressing mirror on the back of the bathroom door, and I examined my reflection. I looked good, I thought. Minimum of flab, but not so skinny I didn't look healthy. My gaze dropped to my groin. Even though I kept my pubic bush trimmed, after seeing bald mounds in the videos, I thought it looked shabby.

I grabbed a new razor and a pair of scissors I used to trim my bangs, got in the shower and proceeded to carefully shave my pussy. I admired the results in the mirror when I was done. I knew Mark would love it, and he was going to be home from golf shortly. I decided to replay my "leave a note strategy". I wrote "Help me in the bedroom" on a piece of paper and left it on the kitchen counter. I giggled thinking about the look Mark would have on his face when he read that. I went back to the bedroom and got into position to display my new look.

Turns out I had misestimated the timing of Mark's return, and after about a half an hour, I fell into a light sleep. I woke up when I heard Mark call out upon his return.

"Beth, I'm home."

I didn't respond, and he fell silent. I figured he had seen the note and was processing its meaning. I listened as he quietly walked down the hall and came into the room.

"Oh my god," he said, eyes trained directly at my newly shaven cunt. "Um, what do you want me to do?"

"Eat me," I responded, moving my legs as far apart as they would go, drawing my knees up to open my pussy lips.

Mark shed his clothes as fast as he could. He almost fell when his underwear got tangled around his ankles, but he landed safely on the bed and buried his face in my snatch. He latched his tongue onto my clit and began his attack. Since I had been napping, my arousal had faded, so it took some time for my juices to start to flow. Mark was enthusiastic though, and I appreciated his efforts. I decided that if I didn't cum, it was okay, but I wanted him to get off. I gently tapped him on the top of his head.

"Want to sixty-nine?," I whispered.

He didn't say anything but began to shift on the bed. He crawled over me and placed his knees on either side of my head so that I was looking up directly at his swaying rod. He moved my legs apart again with his hands, lowered his head, and resumed his licking. This was a totally new position for us. Whenever we had gotten into the sixty-nine position, I'd been over him. I reached up to grab his cock and directed it to my mouth. Mark lowered his hips, forcing it between my lips and almost down my throat. Then he began to fuck my mouth.

It was a big effort for me not to gag. I wasn't able to concentrate on my own pleasure, and although Mark continued to lap at my slit, I knew this was now all about him. I relaxed my jaw and let Mark hump his dick in and out. The speed of his pumping kept increasing, and before I knew it, I felt his cock start to swell. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, but I couldn't get out from under him because he had me pinned to the bed by his weight. I just managed to turn my head so that his cock fell out of my mouth. At that same instant, he growled and started to spew. The tip of his penis was positioned just under my nose, and as his spurting continued, his spunk covered my cheeks and lips, and dripped down the side of my face and neck. It was strangely exciting for me, but I was covered in his fluid. I had a brief thought that it may have been a better idea to take his load down my throat. Mark was still putting up a valiant effort with his tongue.

"That's okay Mark, I don't think I'm going to cum."

"Are you sure," he said, sounding disappointed. "Should I do something different?"

"No, really, it's okay. I'd rather clean up." Mark got up and turned to face me.

"Oh wow. Sorry, I kind of got carried away," he said, looking at the goo running down my cheeks and chin.

"Well I asked for it," I replied as I went into the bathroom to find a washcloth. I looked at myself in the mirror and marveled at the plastering Mark had given me. I decided that while it was nasty, it was also quite erotic.

We spent the rest of the weekend working outside on the yard and gardens. Sunday night we compared calendars for the week, Mark was going to be gone on a typical two day swing again, and I was already forming some ideas about what that could mean.

The night before Mark was set to leave, he was down in the basement again organizing for his meetings. I'd checked vibrator and shaven pussy off of Mark's fantasy list at this point. I was a little nervous about what I had decided would be the next adventure, but I got out my tablet and went shopping again. I had seen wearable vibrators with remote controls when I had bought the rabbit, and they intrigued me. I found a highly rated one that was shaped like a butterfly, with an insertable section that was curved to make contact with your G-spot while its antennae worked your clit. The remote control let you adjust the power and the pattern of the vibrations, just like my rabbit. The whole thing was held in place by silk straps that clipped around your legs and waist. I added one to the cart.

Then I navigated to the bondage section. Our bed has an iron head board that would be easy to tie ropes to, but no foot board. Luckily, there were kits that had straps that went under the bed that had rings at each end to fasten ropes to. I was amazed to see that they had them custom sized for every mattress type. I ordered a set for our queen bed that included soft ankle and wrist cuffs and a blindfold. I felt myself getting wet as I thought about the scene I was going to create for Mark. I submitted the order. It was going to arrive the day Mark got home from his trip.

The mail service didn't disappoint. There was a box on our front porch when I got home from work two days later. This time, I decided I needed a better approximation of when Mark was going to get home.

"Let me know your ETA so I know when to cook dinner," I texted him.

"7pm," he texted back. Perfect. That gave me an hour and a half to get ready.

I unpacked everything and read the instructions. It didn't take long to get the under-bed strap in place and the ankle cuffs clipped to the rings. I clipped the wrist cuffs to the headboard so that when I was in place, my arms would be spread out just like my legs. The vibrator was battery operated. Thankfully, batteries were included and I put them in and tested it. For such a small vibrator, it buzzed very powerfully, and I was sure it would make me cum.

I took a quick shower and did a complete shave of my mound to make sure it was smooth. After I dried off, I looked at the clock. A half hour until Mark would be home. I took the remote control for the vibrator out to the kitchen to leave him a note. It took me a while to decide what to write. "I need you to use this" was what I came up with. I put the note and the remote on the counter and scurried back to make my final preparations.

The first thing to do was to put the butterfly on. I slid the insertable section into my already moist vagina, then I spread my pussy lips and nestled the body of the vibrator into my slit with the antennae on either side of my clit. I clipped the straps around my legs and waist and tightened them so that the butterfly was lodged firmly in place. I got up on the bed and slid on the ankle cuffs. When I tried to pull my legs back, the cuffs tightened like a draw string. There was no way I was getting out. I checked the butterfly to make sure it was still in position, and then reached up and secured one of my hands with a cuff. The next step was to get the blindfold on. It was a bit of a challenge with one hand, but I managed, and soon I couldn't see a thing. I began to understand how vulnerable I was going to be. My juices were now really starting to flow. The final step was to maneuver my remaining hand through the other wrist cuff and pull it tight. And just like that I was tied spread eagled on the bed. A vibrator in position ready to service my nether regions. I was really turned on, my nipples engorged and hard. I lay back and waited, eagerly anticipating Mark's arrival.

I heard him come in from the garage a short time later. Just like last time, he called out that he was home. And just like last time, he fell silent as he discovered, I'm sure, the remote and my note. I strained to hear his approach, but this time he must have been tiptoeing. After a few moments, figured he must be in the room, but I couldn't be sure. Then the butterfly came to life and I gasped a bit in surprise. Mark started the vibrator on low in an on, then off pattern. I heard him taking off his clothes. I didn't say anything, instead concentrating on the buzzing down below. It was as strong as the rabbit vibrator. It was going to get me off at some point for sure.

I sensed that Mark had moved over and was standing next to the bed. Then I felt him pinch both of my nipples and give them a quick twist. I let out a small scream at the combined pleasure and pain. My initial reaction was to cover my breasts with my hands, but when I tried, the bindings quickly reminded me that wasn't an option.

"Please Mark," I stammered, shaking my head.

Then he did it again and I yelped even louder. It was obvious who was in charge. Submitting in this way was such a taboo, it drove me nuts. I could feel fluids dripping out of my vagina and down over the rosebud of my anus. I felt the power level of the vibrations increase and I heard Mark leave the room. It wasn't intense enough to bring me to climax, but I was starting to squirm more, to the extent that I was able.

Because I had started to breath heavily, I couldn't hear whether Mark had returned. I learned later that he was only gone shortly to get a kitchen chair so that he could sit and watch me. Quiet as a mouse. I was starting to yearn for a release of the sexual energy that was building, and I was make all sorts of guttural sounds as the butterfly continued to hum on and on. Then, the vibrations increased and the pattern changed to an oscillating set of peaks and valleys. I visualized Mark staring into exposed genitals, vibrator strapped in place. I tried to arch my hips to the extent I was able, attempting to somehow increase the contact with the butterfly. In response, the vibration changed yet again. It was now a constant thrumming. My clit felt like it was as big as my thumb, it was so stimulated. I felt myself going over the cliff and my orgasm began to wrack my body.

My reflexes tried to slam my legs shut, but the restraints prevented that. Being denied that basic motion heightened my senses and my whole body shook as my vagina contracted repeatedly around the intruding vibrator. My clit felt like it was exploding like a firecracker.

"FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!", I wailed.

It was another "biggest orgasm of my life", and I rode the waves as long as I could. Eventually, Mark decided to let me down a bit, backing off on the power level, and changing the pattern to an intermittent two short bursts followed by one long one. Sweat was running down my chest and collecting in a pool between my breasts, and I was panting heavily. I felt Mark climb on the bed next to me. Up to this point, he still hadn't said a word since announcing that he was home. He leaned down next to me and whispered in my ear.