A Newlywed Spark Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you are going to be able to have another orgasm?"

"Uh huh," I managed to mumble.

"Open your mouth when it starts. I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth."

With that, he turned the power level up higher than it was before. It was still going up and down in waves, and at the peak, I could almost slip into another climax. I would arch my back in anticipation of the start of my orgasm, but then the intensity would wane and I would fall back to the bed. It was driving me wild with desire and I was whimpering and pleading with Mark.

"Keep it constant. Pleeeeasssse Mark. I'm almost there. Make me cum. I want to cummm!"

But Mark kept me on edge for a few more minutes. Suddenly, the vibrator went back to a constant buzz and the power went up to what must have been the highest level. Mark wanted to see me orgasm as much as I wanted to cum. I could feel the searing crescendo coming. I turned my head to face Mark and opened my mouth.

I felt him smear precum all over my lips and then he pushed his rod in. I wrapped my lips around it and started to suck, just as the start of my orgasm caused my pussy to spasm. I saw stars inside the blindfold as the pleasure raced through my body. I was moaning and drooling all over Mark's cock. I screamed as the orgasm hit its apex, letting Mark's cock fall from my mouth.

As my body started to relax, I could hear Mark feverishly stroking his erection, the lubrication from my mouth making squelching sounds as he pounded his meat. He let out a huge groan and I felt hot ropes of his semen hitting my face and then my breasts. I could tell it was a huge load. I just lay there, exhausted, as the semen ran down my body. Thankfully, with all my thrashing, the butterfly had shaken loose and was buzzing harmlessly against the inside of my leg. When Mark caught his breath, turned the vibrator off and took off my blindfold.

"Luckily I managed to avoid this,' he said, holding up the blindfold for me to see.

"But you are a wreck, Beth. A sexy wreck." I smiled.

"That was mind blowing Mark. God did I ever cum. Untie me and I'll go in and clean up."

Mark took off the restraints and gave me a playful slap on the butt as I walked past him to the bathroom. My image in the mirror startled me. It looked like someone had squirted an entire bottle of craft glue on my upper body. I wiped myself off. We got dressed and the rest of the evening passed uneventfully.

That weekend we had a small gathering with some of our new neighbors that we had been trying to get to know. The subdivision was pretty established, and we were literally the new kids on the block. It wasn't anything fancy. Cold beer and wine and grilled burgers. Two of our neighbors were nice enough to volunteer to bring a salad, and one brought a pan of brownies. As we sat around on our patio after the food was gone, someone asked how long we had been married for now.

"Our six month anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks," Mark said. I was embarrassed that I hadn't even thought about that. People wanted to know if we were buying presents to mark the occasion.

"I don't think so," I said. "It's kind of an artificial milestone."

"Yeah," Mark chimed in. "It's not like it's a golden, or diamond or china anniversary or whatever. We will celebrate when we hit one year."

After the neighbors left, Mark and I went into the kitchen to take care of the dishes.

"Are you sure you don't want anything for our six month anniversary?," he asked. I thought about it for a minute, and had a glimmer of an idea.

"I don't know. I'll think about it. There might be something I saw online that interests me. Maybe I'll send you a link."

I was straight up lying. I knew exactly what I wanted. I was just a little scared to admit it to Mark.

It took me a day or two to work up the courage to pursue my idea. Mark left that morning for another routine, two day trip. My productivity at work was about zero, and I was so turned thinking about my plan, I wished I had brought a spare pair of panties in my purse. When I got home, I puttered around trying to decide if I could really go through with it. Eventually, I sat down with my tablet and navigated to the porn site from a couple of weeks ago. I remembered the name of the video like it had been permanently etched in my brain. Amateur Fucking Machine BJ Cum in Mouth.

I hesitated a couple of minutes, but then slid the progress bar over to about the eight minute mark to watch again as the woman announced her first orgasm with a dildo being rammed into her from behind, and a cock in her mouth. My pussy started to tingle. I copied the URL and pasted it into an email to Mark. I typed "Six Month Anniversary" into the subject line. "This is what I want" XOXO Beth. It was the moment of truth. I took a deep breath, and hit send.

About twenty minutes later, my cell phone rang. It was Mark of course.

"Hey babe. Hi, um, I got your email. Are you sure about this? You want this?"

"Yes. All of it. Including recording it."

"Ok, wow. Just thinking about that is making me hard."

"I know what you mean, I've been wet all day. As soon as we hang up, I'm going to go get my vibrator."

"Wish I was there, hey, wait, I have an idea. Go in the bedroom and get ready with the vibe, then let's do a video chat - you know, phone sex."

"I don't know Mark. Can anyone else see a videochat? We've never done one. I'm not sure I know how."

"Don't worry, they are secure. Just take your phone with you, I'll initiate the chat. Just answer when it rings."

I went into the bedroom, kicked off my pants and panties and grabbed the rabbit out of my bedside table. As I was settling back into the pillows my phone buzzed with an incoming video call. I accepted the connection and was greeted with the image of Mark's hand circling his cock, slowly stroking.

"Ok get started," he said. "And show me what you are doing."

I turned on the vibrator and started to rub it on my clit. It took me a while to figure out how to use one hand to keep the phone in a position where everything was properly framed, while effectively servicing myself with the other. This was so kinky, and I had been aroused for so long that day, I knew I would cum quickly. Mark started talking dirty to me.

"Stick that huge thing deep in your snatch. Buzz your clit. Buzz it hard." I saw him speed up his stroking. "Tell me when you are close Beth, I want to know when you are going to cum."

"Okay," I whispered, biting my lip and fumbling with one hand to turn up the intensity.

I set it on high and pushed the vibrator into my tunnel until the rabbit ears were seated firmly against my clit. We both were breathing heavily, grunting and moaning as we mutually masturbated. I saw precum start to ooze from the tip of Mark's penis and lubricate the head as he continued to jack himself. That triggered me, and I felt the beginning contractions of a powerful orgasm start deep in my vagina.

"God Mark, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cummmm. Riggghttttt. NOW!!"

My climax hit quickly. My pussy clamped down on the rabbit and bolts of pleasure shot out from my clitoris. As the spasms continued, I heard Mark say he was cumming too, and saw him shoot a thick spurt of cum straight up in the air, and then several more that coated his hand and cock as he continued to stroke himself.

A second wave of contractions hit me as I orgasmed even harder a second time. I opened my mouth but I couldn't form any words. Eventually, I managed to withdraw the vibrator, drop it alongside of me and turn it off.

"Holy cow," Mark said. "That was incredible babe. Was it as good for you as it sounded? I couldn't see your face to tell."

"Yeah it was pretty epic. I actually came twice. You may have to travel more often."

Mark laughed. "This was fun, but I think I'd rather be there in person. Now I don't want to cum and run, but I have some internet shopping to do." A chill ran down my spine with the realization that he was going to order a fucking machine. We said our good byes.

That next Monday, I came home from work. Mark wasn't traveling this week for a change, so I was happy because he had said he would come up with a plan for dinner. When I parked my car in the garage, I noticed two large, empty cardboard boxes. I got goosebumps because I knew what must have been in them. I went in the house and called for Mark, but didn't get an answer. I went down to the basement and he was working at his desk.

"I saw some boxes in the garage?" Mark stood up and took me in his arms and gave me a kiss.

"Yep. Someone's anniversary present came. I put everything together. The machine collapses, so I slid it under the bed. I figured we'd wait until Friday night? Abstain until then. Kind of heighten the experience."

"God, I'm not sure I can wait that long," I said, rubbing the crotch of his pants. "Are you sure?"

"Trust me Beth, it will be worth it."

I was on pins and needles all week. Every morning Mark would wake up, and I'd see him walk to the bathroom with a huge tent in the front of his underwear, his morning wood obvious. I was almost useless at work. I kept imagining the mechanical pounding I was going to receive on Friday night. I wondered how many times I would cum. I wondered how long I could last.

Wednesday night after dinner, Mark asked me if I wanted to see the dildo he had selected. I hadn't even thought about that.

"Sure," I answered.

We went into the bedroom and he opened one of his dresser drawers and dug around. He pulled out a huge purple dildo, it looked to be just like the one in the video. My vagina was instantly warm and dampening as I contemplated the size of it.

"How big?," I asked.

"Nine and a half inches. Six and a half inch circumference. Think you can take it?"

I reached out and he handed the purple monster to me. It was heavy in my hand. I wrapped my hand around it. I couldn't touch my thumb with my fingers. I just nodded and handed it back to him.

"You're sure? He asked.

"I said I wanted all of it. I meant it. I want everything in the video." Mark put the dildo back in the drawer and came back and gave me a hug.

"You're amazing," he said, as he gave me a gentle kiss.

Thursday night I was so wound up that I went for a long run after dinner to burn off some nervous energy. When I showered after, I took the time to carefully shave my pubic hair so that my mound was bald and smooth. When I came out of the bedroom, Mark was on the couch with a tablet.

"I'm going to watch the video again to preview tomorrow night. Make sure I didn't miss anything. Want to join me?"

"God Mark, if I watch that now, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself from running back to the bedroom and masturbating, but I'll try."

I sat next to him with my legs folded underneath me. He turned up the tablet sound and started the video.

"When I first watched this, I couldn't believe the woman had that machine fuck her for a full twenty-two minutes," I said.

"I know," Mark replied. "And her orgasms keep accelerating. The first one takes eight minutes, then six, then four. Here's her first one." We watched her drop her head to her partner's lap and convulse.

"God that's intense," Mark said. "You're going to announce when you cum right. Like she does?"

"I'll try," I replied. I could feel fluids now leaking out of my pussy and soaking into my underwear.

"How long do you think you can last?," Mark asked.

"I have no idea. I'll go as long as I can. Do you know how you are going to set up the camera? I want to be able to watch us after."

"Yeah, I'm going to use our goPro and the little tripod I have for it. I'm going to set it up on the dresser."

We watched in silence as the woman came for the second time. I knew that when I stood up there would be a wet spot all the way through my pants. My breathing was getting shallow and I had to fight the urge to either stick my hand down my pants or grab my nipples, or both. As the woman moaned through her third orgasm I watched as Mark shifted on the couch. He obviously had a steel hard erection pressing against his jeans.

"Fuck Beth, this is so hot. I can't wait."

We watched as the woman turned off the machine and the man finally came. I hadn't noticed before how much the woman's cheeks expanded. The guy must have cum about a gallon, but she swallowed every drop. Mark looked over at me.

"That too?"

"I said all of it. I want to try to do that too."

He closed the tablet and turned to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I took tomorrow afternoon off to set everything up. When you get home, we can get at it."

"Jeez Mark, can't we do it tonight? I'm so turned on right now."

"No, we both have to work tomorrow morning. I think we are going to want a morning to recover. Friday is better."

I reluctantly agreed. It was really strange having planned out a sexual encounter at this level of detail. I could picture everything that was going to happen, but I didn't know exactly how it would feel. I slept fitfully that night.

At work the next day I could have slept the entire time and I would have gotten more done. Mark had promised to send me a snap of the setup when he got it complete, and that was about the only thing that got me through the day. Sure enough, at about four o'clock I got an alert that I had a video text. I went into the ladies' room to watch it. "I'm ready," it read, with an embedded video attached. I opened it and watched as the camera panned across our bedroom from a position near the foot of the bed.

I saw the camera on the dresser, and then positioned right by the bed was the fucking machine with the giant purple dildo attached. It was more complicated than I had envisioned. In the video that we had seen, we only saw the business end that was thrusting back and forth. Now I could see that there was a fairly substantial base with an electric motor and some gearing. It looked heavy, which I concluded was important for stability and to transfer all of the power to the rod. There was the same wedge-shaped pillow on the bed as in the video, and our bed pillows were stacked to provide Mark back support. At the end Mark pointed the camera downwards and I saw his erect penis sticking out the fly of his pants. I giggled out loud, and then remembered where I was and covered my mouth with my hand. I went back to my desk and proceeded to basically count the seconds until five o'clock.

I broke land speed records getting home. I'm lucky I didn't get a ticket. When I got in the house, Mark was in the kitchen with two glasses of wine. He had on a bathrobe and I knew he was naked underneath. I went over to hug him and reached into the front of his robe. I found his already semi erect dick and gave it a squeeze. He laughed and gave me my glass.

"Happy six month anniversary," he said.

"To you to." We clinked glasses and I took a big drink.

"Beth, I need to ask you one more time if you are sure about this. I don't want to be guilty of forcing you into anything. A lot of this was born out of my sexual fantasies. I hope you aren't doing this for me. I hope you are doing it for you."

"I'm doing it for us. I love how our sex life has developed, and the new experiences we've had the last couple of months have been really incredible. I think I've wanted this since I first saw the video. Let's go into the bedroom. I want to get fucked by that machine, and I want to you to fill my mouth with your sperm."

"Okay. I won't argue with that. Let's go."

I quickly freshened up, and came out of the bedroom naked. Mark was standing naked by the machine with a bottle of lube in his hand.

"Even though I'm sure you are wet, they recommend lots of lubricant if you are doing a, you know, extended session," he said.

"Ok," I said bashfully. I hoped it would be an extended session.

He put a generous amount of lube on the dildo. It glistened in the light. Then he put a big dollop on his fingers.

"Up on the bed Beth. Assume the position."

I did as he asked. Adjusting the wedge so that it supported my chest. I spread my knees apart and stuck my ass in the air. I was trembling in anticipation. I felt Mark slowly push the lubricant into my vagina. My tunnel was almost steaming, and the cold lubricant was a shock. I let out a small gasp. Mark paused.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. It's just cold."

"Oh. Sorry." He moved his fingers around inside me, spreading the lube on my vaginal walls. He took out his fingers and then reinserted them with another helping of lube.

"That should be enough," he said. He went into the bathroom and I heard him wash the extra lube off his hands. "Ok Beth, I'm turning on the camera, after this, everything is going to be recorded."

Mark stepped up to the fucking machine and worked to position the dildo so that it was lined up with my vaginal opening. He turned on the machine and it slowly inserted the dildo into my pussy. It was bigger than anything I'd ever taken. There was some slight pain at first, but Mark kept the speed very low and the lube helped, so I quickly adjusted. I felt so full, and I knew this dildo would be reaching parts of my canal that had never been explored. Mark had me move back a bit toward the machine so that the dildo could penetrate me further. He kept the oscillation at a very slow pace. He asked if I was comfortable, and I mumbled yes.

"Okay, I think we are ready then. Here are the controls, you just turn that knob to increase the speed. It goes to ten. I have it at one right now."

I sighed as I concentrated on the sensations in my cunt. I could feel a mixture of lube and my juices being forced out along the dildo and I knew it was dripping on the bed. I didn't care. It felt so good. Mark got up on the bed and got into his assigned position. He was completely erect, and the purple head of his cock was waving directly in front of my face. I looked up at him.

"Here goes," I said.

I turned the knob up to about six and took his cock between my lips and into my mouth and started to suck. The machine instantly responded to the controls and I felt the device begin to mercilessly fuck me in quick and precise strokes. It was like a metronome, pumping the dildo into me to an exacting beat. I got used to the rhythm and even started rocking my hips back into it a little bit to force the dildo even deeper.

"Remember, tell me when you are going to cum," said Mark.

With my mouth full, all I could do was nod. My mind was already in a sexual haze as I thought about how I must look, being penetrated at both ends.

I changed the angle of my hips a bit, and I was rewarded with more friction on my clit as the dildo continued to plow into me, back and forth. My breasts were pressed flat against the wedge, which was soft, but very firm. The thrusting of the dildo caused me to rock forward and back on the pillow, and my nipples were getting constantly stimulated. I was going into overload with sensations coursing through my nervous system from my clit, my nipples and my cunt. Plus, I had a cock in my mouth. I realized I was already past the point of no return. I let Mark's cock drop from my mouth.

"I'm already cumming Mark. I'm going to cummmm! I'm going to. . . . Uunnnggggghhh! I'm cummmmminnnggg!," I wailed as the orgasmic wave crashed over me.

It was as intense as any I'd ever felt. I knew now why the woman's toes curled in the video. My leg muscles were so rigid I thought they may cramp. Eventually I began to recover and I looked up at Mark as I forced his cock back into my mouth and resumed my oral ministrations.

"Christ Beth," he said. "You look so fucking sexy." He reached down and stroked my cheek, which was billowing in and out as I applied suction to his member.

I could feel my vagina adjusting to the size of the dildo. It was traveling more freely in and out of me as my tunnel relaxed to accommodate its girth. I decided to take advantage of this development and reached down to turn the speed up to eight. I let out a load groan as again the machine responded with an immediate escalation of the pace. It seemed like my clit was now being constantly rubbed. It was faster than I'd ever been able to frig myself, and faster than any man had ever fucked me. My focus was completely on the repeated vaginal penetration I was receiving. And just like the first orgasm, the second snuck up on me. It was sharp and massive.