A Nhyte with Rhona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Rhona gave a small laugh when his eyes widened at her almost non-existent g-string, and she pushed down his own jeans. He wore black cotton boxers underneath, and they were being stretched by the bulge of his cock. Jason stepped out of his jeans and lifted Rhona out of her own, pushing aside her blouse in the process.

Rhona cradled into his arms and shoulders, her legs wrapping around his waist as he carried her through the house, towards his bedroom. In the darkness, she kissed and sucked at his lips, relishing in the closeness and heat of his skin. Jason inhaled the scent of her hair with a heady rush, and reached out to open the door. His foot slammed into the hallway border, and Jason cursed as he stubbed his toe. Rhona laughed and Jason put her back down.

"Maybe we should find a light," she whispered, her hands still nestled close to his torso. Jason grunted as he pushed open the door and moved inside his bedroom with Rhona in front of him. He reached up and flicked open a lighter, then lit the three candles on a stand beside the doorway. The smell of green apple oil filled the air as the soft light of the candles lit the room. Rhona smiled and slid her hands around Jason's waist and pulled him back into her embrace. "Perfect."

There were no more words as Jason lifted her effortlessly once again into his arms. The edges of the bed were suddenly against Rhona's legs, and Jason was lying on top of her slowly. She could feel the soft deep blanket beneath her as Jason's lips closed around a nipple, and her world span. Rhona couldn't understand why the tall bouncer was affecting her so intensely, and then she just didn't care.

Jason's mouth opened against her nipple and he gently gripped it between his teeth. The taste of her skin mingling with the scent of green apples was an intoxicating mix, and Rhona's hands gripped his head, bringing him upwards to kiss him heatedly again. Rhona ground her hips against his, and Jason moaned against her lips. The soft light of the flickering candles danced around the room as the actress rolled over, sliding herself over Jason's thighs to straddle him.

The dampness of her small dark tangle of pubic hair slid across the top of Jason's stomach as she moved over him, touching and kissing at him with small tender motions. Her auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders and onto Jason's sculpted abs like dark silk. Her lips parted again as she lay down on top of him, stretching out to nestle against the huge length lying parallel to the bouncer's stomach.

Jason's hips arched up as Rhona ground herself into him, and a small smile played across the actress's lips as she began to move over him, rubbing his length along the swollen lips of her centre. Rhona slid her hips back and forth, dragging her pubic hair over the swollen head of the cock beneath her teasingly, while Jason hissed and gritted his teeth. Rhona slid forwards until she rested on his rock-like abs, and leant back, her eyes locked onto Jason's.

When her hand grasped just behind the head of his cock, Jason moaned, and a thrill of power shot through Rhona. Her eyes lit up as she slowly slid her hand down to cup his balls, then dragged her fingernails lightly back up the seam of his cock. His hips gave a lurch, and Jason's cock burst out, his cum shooting high into the air. Rhona smirked down at him as she began to rub her nipples with his cum, and Jason could feel his muscles tensing.

She shook her head and shushed him as her hand began to slide up and down his cock again, rubbing just under the head and scraping the cum down his shaft with her fingernails. His cock stayed hard, and Jason's hoarse breathing began to rasp his throat as Rhona rocked back and forth, sliding his cum-coated cock between her ass cheeks.

His hips were quivering and his hands fisted in the sheets as Rhona rose up onto her knees and pressed his cock into the crevice between her legs. Jason gave another urgent thrust of his hips, and his cock moved against something that moved to envelope his head, but Rhona lifted herself back up, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she shook her head. "Not there...not yet."

She pushed his cock further between her legs, and began to twist as his head drove against her hot centre. After a moment, his mushroom-like head was inside her, and Jason gasped at the intense hit and pressure. His eyes bugged as Rhona's lips circled, and she moaned. The actress rose up onto her knees and slowly, bit by bit, worked the huge man deeper inside of her.

With a final sigh, she slid down the length of his shaft, and sat on his hips with his cock buried deep inside of her. Jason went to move, and Rhona held her hands up. "Wait...just let me..." She moaned again, and Jason gritted his teeth.

"It's very well for you to say just let me..." he hissed between clenched teeth. "It's a bit more difficult to just let you do anything. You feel...ugh..." Jason trailed off into a low moan as Rhona arched back onto him, and began to rock back and forth with his shaft buried inside her. Both of them chorused deep moans, and Rhona leant forwards onto Jason's chest, with only her hips moving.

Jason sucked in a breath through his still clenched teeth, and Rhona stopped moving long enough to cradle his jaw in her hands and kiss him. Their movements stopped as the kiss deepened, and Jason rolled over to lay on top of Rhona. Their kiss held, and when they finally separated, Jason nipped at Rhona's lip, even as she nuzzled into his throat.

Jason reared back and his eyes slid into Rhona's. They held the pose for several seconds, until a small glint came to Jason's eyes. "I don't know what's better," he whispered, his breath tickling her mouth and cheek. "What you're making me feel, or the feelings I get when I kiss you."

Rhona felt her gut churn in deep feeling, and incredulously, she felt the hot prick of tears beginning to form. She turned away to wipe them off, and Jason stiffened above her. "I didn't mean to hurt..." Rhona jerked her head back and there was a deep fire in her eyes.

"Don't you ever think that. Don't you ever thank that ever again." With that, she kissed him with a fervent passion, and they moved against each other again, moving so that both knew words meant nothing. As Rhona's centre clutched at him, and her arms held him close to her, Jason could feel himself falling, could feel what it was like to experience what it was like to sky dive. There were two sensations he could feel, and only two. It wasn't the deafening rush of air, but it was the total lack of equilibrium. It was the totally encompassing feel of her skin and her body, moulding itself to him.

For her part, Rhona could feel everything, from the searing heat of the blanket they lay on, to the even more intense heat of the man inside her, and above her. Her entire body throbbed in time to his thrusts, and hummed with the steadily frantic beat of his heart. Their open mouths crashed together in soul-rending kisses, as both tried to devour the other.

As Jason's hips pumped steadily into Rhona's centre, she felt herself imploding, again and again, like a summer storm breaking waves on the coast. Again she crested the wave of Jason's lust and desire for her. Dimly, she realized that her nails were tearing across his back as she screamed. Jason hoarsely followed suit, bellowing her name as his own climax raged through him, and Rhona felt an echo of sensation as he gushed deeply inside of her.

Jason continued to move against her, until Rhona's eyes and head rolled back, and she shook her head weakly. "Its too much..., please..." Her breathing was laboured as he slid out of her, and Jason collapsed against the bed, exhausted. Rhona rolled over against Jason's chest, her arm reached up to his shoulder, when the stereo across the room suddenly burst into life, with the CD of the Braveheart soundtrack playing almost three quarter volume. Jason sat bolt upright, and scrambled to the end of the bed, where he twisted the volume button, turning the mournful bagpipe and operatic theme down to a level more appropriate for the bedroom.

Rhona stifled a giggle, and Jason gave a soft laugh. The actress sheepishly propped herself up on an elbow and reached under her shoulder, retrieving the remote she had inadvertently squashed. Rhona gave way to the giggle, and held her arm out to Jason, who climbed back onto the bed. As they nestled back into the comfort of one another, Jason turned his head to the side, and laid his cheek on Rhona's hair. It's auburn masses were curled and messy, and for some reason, Jason found its scent intoxicating.

"There's a sticking point here, that's probably my fault. As childish as it sounds, by the time you got here, I just sort of felt as though we'd been friends for ages. I never introduced myself. Is it a habit of yours to let total strangers take you home and..." Rhona laughed, full and rich, and raised her head to rest her chin on the back of her hand as she stared down at his vivid green eyes, and some of the mirth faded from her own dark orbs as she found herself suddenly lost for words in the intensity of the jade.

"And what?" she murmured. "Make sure I'm okay, dress a wound, lend me their jacket?" Jason's face began to darken as he blushed.

"And seduce you?" Rhona's eyebrow quirked at that, and she tilted her head to the side.

"Is that what happened? I was under the distinct impression that I was the one doing the seducing. And I already know a lot about you. You have an incredible talent for wood sculpting, but you sell yourself short. You're tall, dark, handsome, and have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. You have broad shoulders and could be an arrogant ass if you wanted to be, but instead, you're kind, sincere and quiet. And you're a cook, and love dragons, and you're gentler than any other lover I've ever been with."

Jason's lips twitched in a quiet smile, and his arms tightened minisculey around her shoulders, and Rhona grinned. "Hmmm, we could talk more about that, if you like. What else is there that you wanted me to know about you?" Jason's lips twisted again, and he feigned deep thought.

"How about my name?" Rhona's smile widened and she looked very amused. For his part, Jason merely waited, certain in the knowledge that he had caught her in a trap, that she had slept with someone whose name she didn't even know. Rhona blinked slowly and put a finger across his lips. She reached behind her and dragged up the soft blanket from under them. Jason arched up so she could slip it under his body, and watched as she wrapped it around herself.

"Don't go anywhere," she whispered, and Jason frowned as she moved past the candles and back out into the house. A moment later, she returned, carrying his shirt. She lay back down onto the bed, and pushed the shirt forward, her hand behind the breast pocket. Pinned to the breast pocket was a small badge, with the Nhyte's moniker and his full name.

"And when did you ask me my name, Jason?" The giant raised an eyebrow at her, and she smiled mischieviously.

"Ok, so you watch the show, and you know who I am. You never answered me when I asked you what you liked about it, by the way." Jason nuzzled into the crook of her neck playfully.

"I thought that would be obvious, by the way. And while you're so onto reality, we should really make it down to the police station rather soon, before they think something's happened." Rhona nodded, still smiling. After a moment, the playful glint in her eyes vanished, and her gaze dropped to where her finger was tracing idle patterns on his chest.

"Something did happen. Something...nice. Really nice. Will it happen again?" Jason looked at her incredulously.

"Now?" Rhona slapped his chest lightly, and went to push up off of him, but Jason grabbed her and pressed her against him again, kissing her lips lightly, tenderly. Rhona felt herself melting, and part of her hated it. But only a small part. Being an independent spirit that wanted something else wasn't totally submissive. Only a little. After a moment, Jason's hand moved up to cup her head as he leant back, his hand in her hair.

"So that would be a yes?" Jason smiled at the chink in her armour, and nodded.

"I'm not the love 'em and leave 'em type. I think, just between you and me, that you're something ethereally enchanting, and I'm dangerously close to being totally spellbound. And I may have been acting like a total idiot, but I can't help but think neither of us really want this to end?" His last words were hopeful, and Rhona beamed happily and lay back down on his chest.

"Let the moron stay in the lock-up for a night. How good are your scrambled eggs?" Jason smiled.

"Breakfast is a specialty of mine, although I do tend to sleep late, being a night owl and former party animal. You?" Rhona snuggled in and her breathing slowed as Jason tugged the blanket up around them to keep them warm.

The apple scented candles flickered in the darkness, and Jason's arms draped across the shoulders and back of the woman in his arms. Rhona sighed happily. "Brunch it is."

Two months later.

Monica Potter's eyes went suddenly wide over James Spader's shoulder. They had finished for the day, and were just chatting off set in casual clothing, with Spader in jeans and a white cloth shirt, and Monica in the hockey shirt and cargo pants she favoured of late. Spader turned to see what she was staring at, and a low whistle escaped him. Anxiously searching the crowd from the sidelines of the set was the largest man either of them had ever seen.

He was dressed in dark jeans and boots, with a loose shirt emblazoned in red and black and a small symbol of a mosquito dressed in antique bomber pilot clothes on his breast. Spader looked at Monica, who shrugged, bewildered, but didn't look away. The man was incredibly handsome, with broad shoulders and vivid jade green eyes. His dark hair was close shorn, and he wore a thin goatee. The man's eyes darted across to the two of them, and widened in recognition. He blushed as he stared, and offered them a shy smile. Monica felt a rising interest, and returned a blistering smile of her own.

The jade green eyes moved past her, and focused on something. Monica turned to see Rhona step out of the office, dressed in black denim jeans and sandals, with a Florida Marlins jersey. The young Briton's eyes locked onto the giants, and she gave a joyful laugh and burst into a run, colliding into his open arms as he swept her up into a huge hug. Monica stared, and suddenly sighed as Spader laughed, for the giant had eyes only for his British co-star.

As Rhona giggled and murmured something into the man's blushing ear, Monica sighed again. "All the good ones are always taken," she mourned, and Spader murmured an agreement. Enviously, Monica took a deep breath and shrugged good-naturedly. "I suppose we should go and say hello." Spader smiled and held his arm out to her in a mockery of good manners.

"After you, of course." Monica cocked an eyebrow at him.

"What, so you can stare at my ass on the way over? No thanks, after you." Spader leant forwards in a ghost of a bow, and chuckled.

"If you think my ass is better, then by all means." Monica laughed as they moved to greet the giant Australian that Rhona was enthusiastically kissing hello. Monica coughed politely, and Rhona turned with a huge smile.

She didn't move out of the man's arms, and leant back against him, her hand drifting down to clasp his. "Hey! I want you to meet Jason!" Monica smiled politely and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Monica, and this is James." Jason shook hands respectfully and seemed nervous and awed by their presence, which both actors found rather amusing, considering his size. Another man came up, and Rhona flashed a smile at him and turned to Jason.

"This is..." she held out her hand, but Jason cut her off.

"Mr. Kelly. It's an honour sir." David E. Kelly, creator of Boston Legal and Ally Macbeal grinned as he shook the giant's hand.

"Please, call me David. Shit, you're a big one. Where're you from, Jason?" The big man grinned.

"Melbourne, sir. I got a call from a gallery here in town, and I'm stopping by there tonight to see if they want me to open another exhibition. It's a bit of an honour, and I was wondering what time Rhona was finishing, to see if she'd like to come. I figured it might be a bit of a surprise if I dropped by." Kelly smirked and turned to his beaming actress.

"I'd say you've got her surprised all right. We're about finished here, or we're just finishing, actually. We were all just relaxing before heading off. Where's this gallery? It sounds interesting, and if Rhona's earrings and necklace are anything to go by, you've got quite a talent." Jason inclined his head at the compliment and his arms tightened around Rhona's shoulders, as she snuggled further into his embrace happily.

"It's at the Boston Centre for the Arts, so yeah, feel free to swing by and have a look." Jason looked down at Rhona and smiled. "Ready to go?" She nodded and glanced back at Monica, who was unabashedly staring at Jason, her lower lip caught between her teeth. A ghost of a smile played around Rhona's lips.

"I'll chat to you later, alright?" Monica nodded. "Oh, yeah. You better. See you, have fun!" Rhona laughed and grabbed hold of Jason's hand as she led the way out of the studio.

"Always!"

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12