A Nice Afternoon

Story Info
A wife getting massaged (and other) as her husband watches.
2.8k words
3.84
41.1k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Two weeks ago I was about an hour from home, had just visited my last client and was on my way home when I received a phone call from my wife Kim. It was general chit chat to begin with, checking my location and when I expected to be home. Then she said, Doug called and is going to be stopping over. I was cool with that. We just chatted a bit; I told her according the GPS I would arrive home in a little over an hour. She said great see you then.

Kim and I are a very solid couple, married from a long time. Kim is a beautiful woman. Brunette, green eyes, she is pleasurably short standing no more than 5.3. She has beautiful legs, a round ass maybe a measure over her side (and I love it) and 36c boobs that I have always been proud of. Kim is 44 years old and she also has very nice manners. I am 53, average build, 5'11", 175lbs.

Doug is a very good friend of ours. At 35 he is younger than us, and sometimes he makes small jobs in our house. He is very good at his job. Being a friend from time to time he passes by us to say hi. Doug is also a very handsome guy, 6'0", around 185lbs, and thick.

When I arrived home, I see Doug's car parked in the drive, we also live out in the country in a rather isolated cottage. I walked in through the patio, wondering what I will see when I open the main door to the house. Well, Doug and Kim are sitting at the kitchen counter enjoying a glass of wine.

We all greet one another, Kim asks how my appointments went and if I wanted to join them with a glass of wine. Of course, I would take one. So the small chat continued for a bit longer, just catching up on what Doug had been up to since we had not seen him in a few months. He also wanted to know how things were going with us and how business was.

We had been traveling a lot the past few months with our son in college on the east coast and Kim's widow mother in a different State. Plus a couple business conventions, we were staying busy.

Kim is very susceptible to a good massage, and Doug has some large strong hands from his construction working. Sometimes he gives a massage to my wife. As I look across the counter, I can see Doug's hands are already starting to wander on to Kim's thighs. Doug looks at me and I take of drink of wine, smiling at him; he knows darn well I can see what he is doing. She has on a casual attire. Shorts, a loose t-shirt and flip flops. Her beautiful legs still catch many eyes and Doug had his strong hands on them slowly caressing. By her stirred nipples poking hard from her t-shirt cotton fabric I could see she was braless. Normally she doesn't wear a bra at home.

They talk friendly while he massages her. A few minutes later his hands are on her back, working their way up to her shoulders and neck. Doug stands up and moves behind Kim, to give him better access to her shoulders, neck, and to her tits, which he loves.

I watch quietly as Kim starts to close her eyes and roll her head a bit. A sure signal that she is enjoying the massage and it is having Doug's intended effect on her.

Needing to refill glasses of wine and the first bottle gone, I walk out to the cellar, where we keep the adult beverages stored. When I come back with another bottle of wine and pour our glasses, Kim still sits down in the same chair and Doug is still standing behind her. Only her t-shirt has gone.

Harden nipples, her breasts are pleasantly tanned from a bit of topless sunbathing in the backyard. They naturally hang down her chest, longish and soft swinging at every move, only a bit on the heavy side. Her large areolas are puckered from excitement and her aroused nipples protrude a good half inch. She has a very sexy look now.

She doesn't bother to cover her breasts up as we took a sip of wine and Doug goes back to where he had left of, working Kim's shoulders and of course her tits too. I watch Doug playing with my wife's breasts softly. He is very good at it and a good breast massage always drives Kim wild. He stood behind her gently cupping and rubbing his palms around her breasts with circular movements. She deeply moans with pleasure as he takes his thumbs to make light circles around her nipples. Doug also gives her small kisses behind her ears and on the neck, gentle fingering, sweetly cupping and low-pressuring her breasts. She purrs deeply like an excited cat. Slowly he increased his action getting a little rougher groping her boobs and massaging her nipples with more passion.

Kim, I can tell is reaching the point of no return. She reaches back and lightly runs her hand across Doug's youthful manhood. She says, seductively, "Looks like maybe something else might need to be massaged" and poses her hand on his crotch.

With that Doug wastes no time, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling out his thick cock. Kim takes over from there and starts to stroke it a bit. Her hand goes slowly up and down on his erected penis. Doug's cock is a nice bar of hard flesh. Now she lodges his cock between her tits and squeezes in alternative paces, fast and slow. Doug lets her play a bit before reaching behind her head and moving her mouth to his cock. Kim loves sucking on Doug's thick cock. Before I know it, Kim is working her mouth on Doug's hard penis; commenting how she loves his cock because it is always so stiff and big.

**************

For those who want to know how we started to have sex with other people, years ago Kim and I wanted to experiment. The scenario was Kim and another guy. It was a fantasy of mine, but she was excited to try. The best part was the beginning, with her being undressed, then massaged, caressed, kissed by the other guy. She also liked being watched while someone fucked her. We were at the same page as I also wanted to watch my beautiful and sexy wife having sex with a bud. Talking about an ideal candidate for this kind of work, we thought a safe guy outside of our regular, everyday group of friends. We talked about it and I put an add on a couples site. More or less this was the text

We are a longtime married couple. Looking for a straight normal guy for her. She's finally agreed to these arrangements so I don't want to miss the opportunity. She is interested to receive a massage and have an erotic happy ending also. Would like to know the guy before meeting. She wants to be part of the selection and final decision is hers.

Many guys answered the add. Too many prized their cock's size, their extraordinary ability to have sex, satisfied or refunded warranty and son on. We immediately discarded these kinds of responses, but between them one special answer caught our attention. It said.

"I'm a real person looking for real couples too.

I'm very discreet don't like recording. Willing to travel to meet you.

I respect both the wife and the husband. I like to say couple and massage the lady. Easy going and simple my eyes talk. Single, no liaisons, 35 years old. Invite me."

It was Doug. Kim said let's try with him. We exchanged other messages and when we were absolutely sure of the real intentions of all of us, Kim and I invited Doug at home.

It was the summer and the days were very warm so we spent the afternoon in the garden taking plunges in the pool to get acquainted. Later we went to the lounge for some other chitchatting.

For a bit of tease Kim was wearing one of those cut off t-shirts that hung just below her breasts as long as she kept her arms down. But her pendulous boobs wobbled under the thin fabric of the t-shirt and it was a sexy view.

The three of us were relaxed and comfortable. As you can guess the conversation eventually drifted to sex. At a certain moment I asked Doug if he still gives massages since Kim loves massaged. Doug said he is has done it and he is very good at it. He has also done sensual massages. Kim smiled as I told David that she loves to get her ass and boobs massaged.

"Shut up, lecherous husband, I have only a pain at my shoulder," she said and giggled as she raised her arms. Well, needless to say that move lifted her top revealing the lower part of her boobs. She was partially exposing her breast to Doug and of course Doug had not missed a beat.

"Kim, your left nipple is peeking out," he said quietly. He was only a bit less playful than before.

"I hope you don't mind, Doug," she replicated in an allusive tone of voice.

Doug shifted in his seat probably due to an expected hard on. We then talked about sensual massages and g-spot massages. The sexual energy was flowing partly due to the conversation. I finally asked Kim if she would like a massage assuming that I didn't need to ask Doug if he would give her one. She gave us a shy smile and said she would if Doug wanted too.

Once in the bedroom Kim got naked like it was second nature. She lay stomach down with her great ass exposed and so inviting. I gave Doug some massage oil and he started doing her back and legs. He eventually got to her nice butt and started kneading her ass checks. Audible sounds of enjoyment could be heard from Kim as she spread her legs wider exposing her pussy lips for Doug. He took this as a good sign and started massaging between her ass cheeks from her pussy to her asshole which drew more distinct sounds of pleasure from Kim. Being anxious to watch my wife fuck Doug I ask Kim if she wanted her front massaged next. She quickly rolled over, exposing her boobs, tummy and clean shaven pussy for Doug to feast on with his eyes. Doug started massaging her arms and neck area for a while then drifted his hands inward to her 36C boobs. Soon thereafter I noticed Kim's nipple getting hard and her areola getting all wrinkly with excitement. Doug massaged her soft yet firm boobs for a long time all the while touching her rock hard nipples. Eventually his hands wandered down to her belly and thighs. Kim let out a sigh expecting Doug to start massaging her pussy lips and mound but Doug, intentionally or not, went down to her shin and feet. He massaged both feet awhile then slowly moved his hands up to her pussy caressing her thighs on the way up. Doug massaged her mound and outer lips with oil causing soft moans of delight. Occasionally he would slip a finger in her pussy and gentle massage her g-spot then slip it out in a teasing manner. Kim seemed on the edge of an orgasm as Doug continued the teasing.

Doug got off the bed and removed his shirt and shorts. His dick was already hard as expected. He then got back on the bed and knelt between her spread legs and squirted some oil on her thighs, belly and boobs. Doug lowered his body over Kim in a push-up position then slowly rubbed his chest from her pussy up to her boobs. As his chest was on her boobs his prick was in a perfect position to rub her pussy lips. This "sensual" massage went on for a few minutes until I saw Kim reach down between them and get a hold of Doug's prick. She guided it to her pussy and Doug ever so gently pushed it in her. He fucked her slow and methodically. I could sense Kim's building orgasm. She clamped her legs around Doug's back and grabbed his ass cheeks in an effort to pull him further in. Kim had her first orgasm of the night as her body shook with pleasure.

This went our first night with Doug. It happened three years ago and after two other great sex sessions he became her regular lover.

**************

Coming back to the nice afternoon.

"Sex with you is like a drug," she whispers to Doug, "and I think to be addicted."

She proceeded to give him a fantastic blowjob which she does with enthusiasm. I have experienced her blowjobs many and many times so I knew just how great Doug must be feeling. She took his prick out of her mouth and started sucking on his balls. Then she ran her tongue along his shaft from the tip to the base. She repeated this a few times. She sucked him quietly cupping his balls and taking a break from time to time. After every little pause she kept to deep throat him greedily licking and sucking I was standing behind Kim watching as Doug guides her mouth onto his cock and he looks at me. Kind of like, but not saying, "Watch how your wife likes to suck my cock".

A few minutes of cock sucking Doug tells Kim, "Let's take this into the bedroom".

I have watched and joined many times before with Kim and Doug, she has always commented how she loves the way he fucks her like she was in High School, hard and a little on the rough side.

On the bed Doug started eating her ever so gently as Kim's body thrashed about. He eventually started eating her faster and with more pressure. Kim erupted into a great and well deserved orgasm. Doug moved up her body and again Kim grabbed his prick and guided it to her pussy. Doug went into a missionary position and fucked her. Like a great piece of music he started slow and increased his speed till his balls was slapping the cheeks of her ass with loud sounds. Kim again wrapped her legs around his back and grabbed his ass to hold him in. This time Doug fucked Kim harder and faster during which she came again. Doug continued his vigorous fuck till his body stiffened and he came in her well fucked pussy. After a few seconds Doug rolled off of Kim and they both enjoyed the after glow of a great fuck. I watched them and listen to their love making for at least an hour. Doug was great. He entered my wife's smooth pussy like a hot knife in butter and fucked her silly shaking her in a big way. At the end, big smile on his face, and comments to me, "That should take care of her for a while".

He really is a nice guy, but can be a little sassy at times. I guess having just fucked my wife for the past hour allows him to have that little bit of sassiness and confidence. But it looks like Kim approved as she broke in a satisfied laugh and hugged the guy again.

When they were finished I went over to Kim and kissed her to let her know how proud I was of her.

A few minutes late Kim stood out the bed. The first thing she does is give me a big kiss and tells me, "Thank you so much honey for letting me play".

Of course I am good with what happened and assured her it was all good. We all had another glass of wine and Doug had to get on his way.

He gave Kim a big kiss; she walked him to the exterior door in the nude, gave him another kiss and said, "Stop back again soon".

Then she came over to me, I was standing in the middle of the room, she gave me a very passionate kiss, grinding her hips into mine. She said, "Mmmm thank you so much, you know how I love being naughty with other guys and he is good". I just smiled, gave her a kiss and she went to the bathroom. I waited for her in the lounge to watch a movie as we had planned.

Kim curled up next to me on the couch and before I knew she was fast asleep in my arms.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers