Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex

Story Info
I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.
2.9k words
3.76
98.3k
159
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
306 Followers

My wife, Kelly and I have a great marriage. We're both 35 and we've been married for 4 years. We both like to get a little kinky and role-play in the bedroom to our fantasies. One fantasy I haven't had the guts to share, is that of watching her get fucked, particularly by a dick much bigger than mine.

Kelly is about 5-11, tall, and just a little chubby with medium length curly brown hair. Her curves look so much better naked, and the thought of those thick thighs spread wide for a stranger's dick drives me crazy. I was too embarrassed to share that though.

One day she asked me to find a file an old laptop of hers. After I found the file, I kept looking through folders. She had bought this computer just a few years before we were married. There was ne folder named "Jim." Inside it was pictures of her and a guy that I assumed to be Jim, who she dated before we met. Then down at the bottom of the folder I saw it, a video. I clicked it open and was not ready for what I saw.

The video was a sex tape with Jim. The camera was set up, probably on a tripod, off to one side of the foot of the bed. Kelly was on her back with her ass barely on the foot of the bed, holding her legs wide open while Jim was giving it to her hard. Seeing it was like a fantasy come true, but it was about to get better. A minute or two in, she turned onto her side while Jim held one leg almost straight up. It was in this position that I got a better look at what he was working with. His dick had to be ten inches long and it was incredibly thick. The video almost looked like he was fisting her.

Kelly was going crazy. I had obviously heard her moan and scream before, I'm no slouch, but there was an edge to this. Maybe it was because they weren't in love and married, but it was probably because of what that huge dick was doing to her.

I heard Kelly's car pulling into the drive, so I grabbed her hard drive and copied the file that she wanted. Then I plugged my phone into the laptop and copied the sex tape. I couldn't wait to get some alone to myself to watch it while masturbating.

That tape was on my mind the rest of the day, but Kelly and I were together, so I couldn't watch it. We went out to dinner early that night, and at one point, I headed to the bathroom. After taking care of business, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started playing the video while leaning against the sink. The volume was low, but I was alone in there alone so it was ok. Then the door opened and I couldn't turn it off quick enough. The other guy heard it and waved his hands to tell me it's fine.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt the urge to show him. I turned the phone toward him and his eyes locked in.

"That slut is really getting it!" he said.

"I know," I answered. "That's my wife."

The stranger looked at me, looked at the screen, and then said, "Is that you?"

"No, it's an ex of hers," I answered.

"Man, you need to take her home and fuck her brains out, that is hot," he replied.

I took his advice and headed back to the table. Kelly and I had a few more drinks, and by a few, I mean a lot. By 8:00 we were already drunk, so we called an Uber to take us home.

As soon as we made it through the door, we were both ready to go. Kelly loves being slutty for me, which typically means stripteases for me, or flashing me in public. Sometimes, she'll pull her skirt up some place where someone else can see, which turns us both on. As soon as she was out of the Uber, she put her hands on her hips and was working her skirt up without it looking like she was doing it on purpose, almost like it was just riding up.

The driver got a good look at her thong as we headed through the door into our house. Once inside, she started dancing and stripping, telling me how she was going to be my little slut tonight. I was rock hard, and even though she is hot and the dance was hot, it was the thought of the tape that really had me going.

I told her to go to the bedroom, strip down, leaving her hair up, touch-up her make-up, and leave her earrings and necklace on, and to put on some thigh-high stockings and heels.

It just took her a couple minutes before she called that she was ready. Alcohol always made her horny, and she was ready to get to work. I had her lay on her back on the bed, just like what I had seen in the tape, her ass almost hanging off the foot of the bed, and spread her legs wide.

She immediately starting playing with herself and closed her eyes as it was getting good. I stripped down to my boxers, grabbed the tv remote and my phone, kneeled down between her legs and began to slowly eat her out.

There was something I wanted to do so bad, but I was trying so hard to get the courage up.

Finally, I leaned my head up and asked, "Honey, you know how we sometimes talk about her fantasies?"

"Mm, yes," she said, getting more turned on thinking about what could be coming.

"What if I had a fantasy I was embarrassed about. Would you ever think less of me?"

"I could never think less of you, I love you, and to be honest right now, you can have whatever fantasy you want as long as you keep licking my pussy like that," she answered.

I replaced my tongue with my left hand on her pussy, slowly working her clit, carefully not to take her all the way ton an orgasm. With my right hand, I picked the remote back up and turned the tv on.

"Movie night?" she cooed.

"Kind of. Just watch and don't get upset," I answered.

She didn't even respond. I grabbed my phone, opened the video, and clicked to Airplay it to the tv.

As the video began, she opened her eyes and looked at the tv.

"What the...???" she gasped as she sat up. "I'm so sorry honey. This was before us... Where did you find this?"

"It's ok, I think it's hot," I said in a calming tone. "This is my fantasy. Watch it while I lick your pussy."

"I don't know if we should, I mean what if there's something you don't like?" she asked.

I could tell she wanted to spare me from the sight of Jim's huge member.

"It's ok," I said again. "My fantasy, and I've never shared this and I'm sorry, is to see someone else fucking you, someone with a, well, um, a really big dick."

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded.

Between the booze and her previous arousal, she was ready for whatever. She leaned back, with her eyes open, watching the video and I went back to work on her pussy with my tongue.

"Tell me what's happening in the video, and be specific," I said between licks. "Be dirty, let me know how you really feel."

"Ok, he's fucking me and..." She trailed off.

"What's his dick like?" I asked.

"It's good, so good," she moaned back.

"Compare it to mine, and be honest," I said.

This instruction clicked the light on for her know, letting her know what I really wanted. Once she started, she didn't hold back.

"It's so big honey, so big. SO much bigger than yours," she moaned out "Oh it's stretching me out. It's so good. It's the biggest dick I've ever had. It feels amazing in my pussy."

"What do you want right now," I asked. "And be honest."

"I want his dick honey, I'm sorry," she yelled as she approached orgasm. "I miss that dick. I want him to fuck me right now!"

With that, she came like I had hadn't seen in years.

When she calmed back down, we both kind of just sat there, not sure what to do.

It was now or never, and I can't believe I got the words out of mouth. "Call him and tell him you want to fuck him again, while your husband watches."

"Oh I couldn't, that would be cheating," she shot back.

"I want this, and I know you want this," I said in my calming, but clearly excited voice. "Set it up."

Between the alcohol, the excitement, and what was happening on the tv, her call to him was a blur for me. They chatted for a minute and then she finally just got right to the point. They were talking about days, and rules (wear a condom), and then the next thing I know, he told her he was free tonight. And then it turns out he lives just a couple blocks away. This was really happening, and happening right now.

I told her to throw a sheer robe on, nothing more. I pulled on a pair of shirts and we started waiting for him on the couch in the living room, both too excited and scared to say anything.

He arrived in 5 minutes. She answered the door and immediately threw her arms around his neck and began kissing him. They were still in the doorway, the porch light was on, the living room light was on. Anyone outside could clearly see my wife, half naked, making out with a stranger. I wanted them to keep going right there, but her nerves got the better of her and she told him to follow her to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she told me to sit in the lazyboy in the corner, she threw her robe to the floor, and started ripping Jim's clothes off.

She looked back at me and asked, "Last chance to bail out. It'll be fine if you want to. But if it goes any farther, I can't stop it."

I looked her straight in the eye and told her, "You know what I want. "I want to see it, and I want to hear it." The latter was a reference to make it clear I wanted dirty talk from her.

When she got his underwear off I got the first good look at his dick in person. It shot straight out from him, just a little dangle, and had to be 10 inches.

She started licking and sucking and stroking it on her knees in front of him.

After a couple minutes, she looked up at him with one hand stroking him and said, "My husband wants to see me get fucked by your big dick."

"What do you want," he asked.

"I want to feel your dick inside me again. I've missed it. I want you to fuck me while he watches," she answered.

She got on the bed, just like the video, and spread her legs. He stepped in front of her and slid the condom on. Now he was holding his dick with one hand and began to ease it in, slowly, because her pussy wasn't used to this much anymore.

He probably took a full 2 minutes to get the whole thing in, a half inch or so at a time, then pausing, with her rearing her head back and moaning every time he pushed further.

"It's so big!" she moaned. "I've missed this so much."

Once it was all in, he slowly began pumping her. She didn't last long before breaking into a massive orgasm.

"Fuck me Jim!" she screamed. "Fuck this pussy with that huge dick."

After she came down from her orgasm, she told Jim to lie on his back on the bed. She climbed over top of him, facing away from Jim and towards me, in a reverse cowgirl position, and began to slide herself down onto his dick. This was her way of getting me back involved and making sure I was ok.

She started riding him at a medium pace, moaning as her hips rolled forward and back. Her round ass was so good in this position, her thick thighs on either side of Jim, it looked so hot. And she leaned back just enough so that I could clearly see his dick pumping in and out of her.

She looked me straight in the eye and said, It's so big honey. So much bigger than you."

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"So good," she answered. She paused almost as if she was afraid to go to far, but the feelings in her pussy were taking over.

"It's so good honey," she said while moaning. "It's so much bigger than you, it fills me up so much. Ohhh. It's going so deep. This is so good. Thank you. I've needed this dick again."

"Good," was all I could muster.

"Honey, my heart belongs to you, and it always will," she said with a wicked smile. "But my pussy belongs to this dick. It's just so much bigger and better than yours. It fucks me so..."

Then she was cut off by her own screaming orgasm. She was sounding just like she did on the tape. It was clear that it was what Jim's huge dick did.

I jumped up, ripped off my clothes, sat back down in the chair and started playing with myself. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Wait," she said.

Kelly then climbed off of Jim, walked over to my chair and kneeled down in front of me. She turned to Jim and said, "fuck me right here while I play with my husband's little dick."

I couldn't have been any harder. She reached up and slowly started rubbing my cock with one hand while he pumped her from the rear. She took her time, stopping when she could see me get close. She wanted to stretch this out.

She looked me in the eye and asked, "Honey, I want to feel his bare dick inside me. Is that ok? I don't want anything between his big dick and my tight little pussy. I want to feel the skin of his cock as he slides in and out of me."

I don't know if I thought it was a good idea, but it was hot, and I wasn't going to stop it. I nodded.

She turned to Jim, he took the hint, pulled out, and jerked his condom off with a snap. Then he shoved it back in with one quick motion.

She reared her head back and came.

"That's right!" she screamed. "Oh I can really feel you now. Fuck this tight pussy with that big dick. Show my husband how I need to be fucked. Stretch me out! Make it your slutty little pussy again."

Then she exploded in orgasm again. As her body quivered, Jim started to moan. It was too late to stop him, and really, I didn't want to. His bare cock pumped a load of cum into my wife's unprotected pussy.

"Did you like this?" Kelly asked, with Jim's cock still inside her.

I nodded.

"Do you want to see it again?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"Do you want him to fuck me again, or for me to fuck another big dick in front of you?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I answered.

"Good," she responded. "But you have to do something first. Jim and I made a deal. He wants one thing out of this. One of the reasons we broke up was that he was bi. He wants to suck your dick."

I wanted to scream out and stop her, but my dick was betraying me, it was somehow getting harder at the thought.

"Honey, I'll fuck whatever big dicks you want. You can do whatever you want to me or let them do whatever they want to me. Just do this one thing," she begged.

It was a deal I couldn't refuse.

Jim pulled his limp dick out of my wife, she moved, and he took her place between my legs and immediately wrapped his lips around my cock. I had to admit, he was so good at it.

Then as Jim was doing wonders to my cock, Kelly came around the side of the chair threw a leg over me and put her knees on the armrest. I could see her puffy, cum-soaked pussy just inches from my face.

"Clean me up!" she demanded.

I did what I was told and began to suck every last drop of his cum out of her. Between the eroticism of this, and what Jim was doing to my cock, I came, spurting into his mouth. Jim got every last drop, then licked my dick clean for good measure aftwerwards. The site of this was all it took for Kelly, and she came right there on my face, flooding my mouth with her juices and more of Jim's cum.

As Jim got dressed and left, Kelly and I collapsed on the bed, completely exhausted. But after a couple of hours of sleep the hormones took over again. We fucked and sucked and licked all night. Needless to say, we are going to invite Jim back again soon.

pheskimo
pheskimo
306 Followers