A Nice Long Blowjob for Tommy

Story Info
Jessica pleases her man with her mouth and swallows his cum.
1.6k words
4.4
7.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've recently written a couple of stories in which my lover Tommy has tasted his own cum. In my last effort, "Fantasy Night ch.5", I even recorded a nice video of my man lovingly cleaning his juices off my feet after spraying them with a large load of his cum. Watching him lick all that semen off my feet and sexy toes was a huge turn-on for me, but it made me a little jealous. I told him that the next time we made love, I wanted to be the one to eat his cum. He didn't have a problem with that.

It's been a little over a week since our last session, and I figured that that was enough time for Tommy to build up a big load for me to swallow.

"So Tommy," I said while we were finishing our Sunday breakfast, "Remember the last time we made love, I told you that the next time I would get to eat up your cum?"

"I certainly do, babe," he replied. "I've been thinking about it all week."

"Well good. How about after I run a few errands, I come home and give you a nice long blowjob? And while I'm out, I'd like you to think about what I'm going to do to you."

Teasingly, I gave Tommy a few details. "I'm going lick your penis and suck it deep into my mouth. I'm going to lick your balls, and I'll even tongue fuck your little butt hole...if that's okay with you."

"Just don't be gone long babe," Tommy responded eagerly.

When I returned home, my lover was fresh out of the shower, sitting on the couch, wearing just his boxers and a t-shirt.

"Miss me, babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I killed some time watching the last video we made. Watching myself going down on your pretty feet was a real turn on."

"And what about cleaning up all that cum with your tongue?"

"Yeah, that was pretty hot," Tommy admitted.

"Well, we can do it again sometime if you want, but today I get your cum. Give me a few minutes to freshen up, and we can get down to business." The bulge in Tommy's shorts told me that he was ready.

He really liked the outfit I wore the last time we had sex, so after I washed up, I put on another one of Tommy's white dress shirts and his favorite shoes, a pair of black stiletto pumps.

"Wow, you look great!" Tommy exclaimed when I re-entered our living room.

"Glad you like it, lover. Now take off those shorts and let me get a good look at you."

I never get tired of looking at my man's penis, and right now it looked especially good to me. Tommy's cock was already rock hard and pointing straight towards the ceiling. Knowing that I was about to take a big load of my lover's cum in my mouth made the view even more appealing.

I was going to spend a long time orally pleasuring my man, so I didn't waste any time getting into position. I took a large cushion, placed it on the floor, and knelt between Tommy's legs. His cock was just inches from my face and looked delicious.

"Ready, lover? I asked as I looked up into Tommy's eyes.

"God, yes," he replied.

I took his cock in my hand and gave it a light tentative swipe with my tongue. My lover was so aroused that even this gentle touch had him jumping in his seat. This was going to be so much fun!

I began by kissing and licking the bulbous head of his penis, eliciting moans of pleasure. Then I did one of my favorite new tricks. I used my thumbs to spread open Tommy's pee-hole and began to lick and probe it with my tongue, as if I was eating a tiny pussy. Tommy loves the sensation and I really love doing it. I went at it for a while, licking softly, then more aggressively. My light flicks of my tongue and forceful jabs at the hole were making Tommy gasp deeply, and I spread his slit as wide as I could and fucked it with my tongue.

Now I slowly took his member into my warm mouth, causing more moans of pleasure. I moved it in and out, while swirling my tongue around the head. I was holding off on applying any suction for now, just sliding my lover's gorgeous cock in and out of my mouth and lovingly licking his thick shaft.

Time to play with his balls. I released his cock from my mouth, took his balls in hand, and began to lick them with firm long strokes of my tongue. Occasionally, I would take one in my mouth and suck on it for a bit, then return to licking his sack. Tommy seemed to like this best, so I continued for several minutes, lapping away hungrily. It seemed that the longer I went on, the more sensitive his testicles became, as every touch of my tongue made my horny man gasp excitedly.

Now I moved down even lower, and licked Tommy's taint, the area between his scrotum and anus. He was loving this sensation, but I had a feeling he wanted me to do something more.

I decided to tease him a bit. "Is there something else you would like me to do. Babe?" I asked.

"Everything feels so good, Jessica."

I knew what he wanted, but he was being shy about asking.

"Okay, I'll make it easy for you" I said, "You'd like me to lick your butt, wouldn't you."

"Yes please," he replied.

I had him scoot forward on the couch and pull his knees towards his chest so that I would have easy access to his anus. Usually when I give him a rim job, I start out slow, with just a few light flicks of my tongue, but this time, I decided to go for the shock factor. After waiting a few moments to let Tommy's anticipation drive him a little crazy, I dove right in, lapping away with broad strokes of my wet tongue. My man was obviously in heaven, moaning loudly with every aggressive swipe of my tongue.

Using both hands, I spread his cheeks as wide as I could and began to forcefully jab his saliva drenched hole with the tip of my tongue, fucking him as deep as I could manage.

When I though he had had enough, I went back to his cock and balls. I licked and sucked, using all the techniques that Tommy enjoyed. And since my desire was to end our fun with as big load of cum as possible, I thought that some prostate manipulation was in order. So, while pleasuring my lover's cock and balls with my mouth, I gently slipped a finger into his anus. Tommy was nice and relaxed from the thorough tonguing I had just given him, so my finger slid in easily. I gently probed his tunnel and found his prostate. Applying just the slightest pressure caused Tommy to jerk wildly and I was afraid that he would cum too soon, so I suddenly stopped what I was doing.

I had been gently sucking Tommy's cock while fingerfucking his butt. I released his penis from my mouth and removed my finger.

"God that all felt incredible. I don't think I can take much more" Tommy said.

"Oh you will," I responded. I want to cum when you shoot in my mouth, and I'm not ready for that yet.

So that's how things went for the next 30 minutes. I was driving my man crazy. Sucking his cock. Licking his balls. Tickling his anus with my fingers. I would bring him right to the edge, then stop what I was doing, then start all over again.

I didn't want to torture Tommy this way for too long, so it was time to enter the final stretch. I stopped playing with his cock and balls, and gently slid a finger back up his butt. I found his prostate again and started to massage it in a slow steady rhythm.

I had been touching myself off and on while playing with Tommy, and I wanted to reach orgasm just as he filled my mouth with his juice. I started masturbating myself in earnest while I worked my man closer and closer to climax.

I continued to apply pressure to my lover's prostate. At this point, I wasn't even touching his cock or balls. Tommy was so worked up that I think I could have made him cum simply by milking his prostate. His was moaning and quivering at even the slightest pressure of my finger, and I knew it was time.

"Come now for me baby" I pleaded. "I want to drink it up. Fill my mouth with your semen. I want to savor the texture and flavor and swallow every drop."

And with that, I once again placed my mouth on my man's swollen member, and as I fingered myself to orgasm, Tommy began to shoot. Stream after stream of cum filled my hungry mouth as I massaged his prostate and sucked on the head of his pulsing cock. All the foreplay, the prostate manipulation in particular, paid off. I think this was the biggest load Tommy has ever produced. I didn't think he would ever stop coming!

Finally, as my own orgasm began to subside, I could feel the final spurts of my lover's cum escaping from his penis. I slipped his cock out of my mouth and watched as the last of his juices dribbled out of his pee-hole.

As planned, I held his load in my mouth, savoring the taste. Then as Tommy watched, I made a little show of swallowing his semen and licking the remaining few drops from my lips.

I then got up, gave my man a long deep kiss, and joined him on the couch.

"Was that good for you, Tommy?" I asked.

I'm sure you can guess his answer : )

-Jessica B.