All Comments on 'A Nice Long Blowjob for Tommy'

by Jessica_B2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely told and descriptive of events. But I do wish it had sounded a tad bit more erotic. For example, "his breathing rapidly increased when I gently began to lubricate his tight tunnel with my tongue before inserting my finger." And / or, "My own hairy pussy (no shaved and "nasty" razor burn / or groin pimple promoting stuff like {SHAVING} - EVER- that is plain ignorance and is a turn off to many persons! Ratings tend to suck for shaved - (stubble mounded with bumps and pus oozing pimples pussies - that are just nasty to look at!). As stated, "my own hairy pussy throbbed and ached and become sopping wet and drenched by my own oozing girl cum as I anticipated______, I was so turned on I had to swipe my hand in my cunt and taste of myself several times before eating his delicious ropes of thick cum. I kissed him afterwards and he devoured my tongue." I liked the story a lot and it sounds like both characters are learning what the other character likes! Nice! I gave you a Five (5) rating for an honest story about a couple experimenting with each other's desires.

Tribe17405Tribe174054 months ago

I would honestly not know just how I would react to a hottie rimming my ass and fingering my prostate. My imagination is driving me insane. Bet when I would nut, it would be the most intense ejaculation of my life. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous