All Comments on 'A Nice Mug of Tea'

by Ginlover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Chas1051Chas1051almost 4 years ago
Tea

A mug of tea is my favourite, especially if it is "Earl Grey Hot!"

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this. Hot and romantic, too. Well done.

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Tea Total

Cute story, coronal remedies, medical heroes and compulsive arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

One of my favorite stories yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed this

Nice to read a sexy story about two people so in tune with each other and their desires. there was true respect, true intimacy. I enjoyed a lot. Great descriptions that I found very arousing. I like the power they each showed as they controlled the pace when they had the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done

Nicely done good girl...........ducks.....smiles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Brilliant read for sure

norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant, evocative writing. Love your writing style.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 4 years ago

Short and sweet, just the way I like them. I especially enjoyed the dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Speechless

As always you never seize to amaze me! I always like to come back and read your work again and again - Yours truly ~ Maniac

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Well written...but

After reading your first three stories I would have been very surprised if this one wasn’t well written. You got it right. I thought you got the feel of it right and liked the way you didn’t make any concession to any non-British readers by, as an example, putting apartment instead of flat. But that’s just my biased patriotism. 🇬🇧 It would also have to be a very good male writer to compete with your description of the sex.

I know the story was written specifically as a competition entry and as such it’s been very successful. 👍 I’m reading it long after the competition has closed so I’m not actually viewing it as a competition entry which means my yardstick for judgement is different. I hope that makes sense? 🤔.

I think if you hadn’t written it for the Covid-19 competition the story would have been much longer and the better for it because you are more than capable of turning this from a specialised and good 5000 word story into a really good 10-15000 word story. The bits with Mrs Clawthor and Suzy could have been expanded and made more a part of the story rather than as an add-on filler. Likewise with their moving cities and life outside the bedroom. There was so much more potential. I can’t help but, and I obviously have to, compare it with your first three stories, each of which was a story, with this one which I think is basically just a sex scene and I feel let down. None of which detracts from what I said earlier or the fact I will look forward to reading your next offering. I have such mixed feelings I’m not going to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
s_i_a gives you 5 stars.....

well written, and yes very topical.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
BRILLIANT

I'm sorry that I found this too late to vote for any competition as it's so good, so British in many ways and so truthful about Covid. I'm not sure about neighbours reactions as fortunately we live in a house, not a flat but other things are typical of what's happened / happening. There's no doubt that lockdown had made people stir crazy and depression, particularly among teenagers, is rife.

I agree with Emirus that at 2 pages it was short, perhaps not too short for a comp, but it could easily be stretched to 4 pages without being too long for the comp.

Anyway, no idea why I've not come across your writings before, I loved this and I'll move onto your other stories . Well done. Definitely worth 5.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingover 3 years ago
Ginlover, Thank You

Your story opens to us what true front-line health workers go through (from their neighbors, of course) and how, even and especially in these hard times, new kinds of discrimination take hold. And the sex was cute and fun, too.

And please, thank "Dr Liam" for us all as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the hot tea bkowjob!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Wow, that was very intense and passionate! I kind of want to read about their anal fun, to be honest. I could literally feel sense their love for the other during their lovemaking.

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

Very well written and refreshingly British English ;)

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

Could we have a part 2, where Claire gets it on with Suzy and Liam gets his 'backdoor treat'?

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

Nice. Joyous cunt, very nice :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved reading this, lucky Liam I felt like I could almost have been laying on the bed with Claire astride me x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always you never cease to amaze me Ginny. Keep up the good work. Lots of love ~ Your friendly neighborhood Maniac.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinlover@Ginlover
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.” Oscar Wilde. I am fasinated by human dynamics and interactions; how we change depending on the context and day. I’m not a Domme or a sub or a switch, I’m a nobody. A nobody wrapped up in a small woman with...