A Nice Mug of Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impatiently, I waited for him to lie down. The moment he rested back, I was astride him, my hand grasping his cock and lowering onto him with a sigh. I savoured the moment. Despite the heartbeat pounding in my ears I felt calmer than I had for days. Sweat beaded on my forehead and my hair was wild. I pushed my breasts forward to display them to the gorgeous man beneath me. A virus had torn at the very fabric of life, but I was complete again.

I smirked, my pussy clenching but not moving. "You ready, hot stuff?"

"Give me all you've got, baby." He smiled.

My thighs tightened as I drew myself up his shaft. Relaxing, I smoothly came back down. I picked up the pace. Pussy tight. Soaking - soaking because of my lover, partner and best friend. The stench of sex filled the air. Erotic sounds of my wet cunt slamming on to his cock competed with my gasps and pants. My legs trembled with effort.

"Cum with me, Claire," he growled. "Do it."

His fingers found my clit and he locked eyes with me. I could feel his cock swelling even more in my abused pussy.

I didn't need much encouragement. "Liam, I'm gonna..." I moaned.

"Please cum with me." His pelvis thrusted up to meet me, almost taking me off balance. A hand clamping my hips held me in place as his other furiously worked my swollen, hard clit.

Pounding up and down. Sweating. Trembling. Panting.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me explode, Claire."

"Liam," I screamed, throwing my head back.

My cunt spasmed around his cock as his cum hit my cervix. The orgasm rushed through me, making me squirt, soaking both of us. I shook violently, but Liam wasn't done. He left my clit and used both hands to brace me as he continued to jack-hammer, pumping his own frustrations deep.

Feeling totally limp, I fell forward against his chest. Shuddering and drooling, completely cum-drunk, I tried to rock on his cock, needing to milk out every last drop, but I couldn't breathe.

"Fuck," Liam groaned. His big hands cradled either side of my face, lifting it to look at my spent body. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby." His lips found mine as he kissed me deeply, making breathing even harder.

Our bodies stilled, his cum mixing with mine and leaking around his softening cock. I relaxed on him, our heartbeats crashing against each other, as we continued to kiss.

I broke the kiss and shakily pushed myself up to look at him. "Babe, that was amazing."

"Agreed," he murmured. "You are so fucking hot." His fingertips lightly traced against my side, making me sigh.

I settled back down, still feeling him inside me. "When I can move, please pass me my tea," I murmured.

Liam laughed loudly, making me shake against him. "You are cheeky you know?"

I reluctantly lifted off, letting his cock slip out of my sore but satisfied pussy.

"I need a shower," I yawned, clambering groggily to my feet. "Can you wait to put the machine on? The last load should be done."

"So I'm on bed duty?" he asked incredulously, rolling onto his side to watch me reach over and pick up my mug of cold tea.

I crouched to lightly kiss his cheek. "You're the lazy part-timer who gets to spend the day in bed, so you best change it."

Liam's eyes flashed across to the clock, as I stood up and turned. A large hand firmly swatted my arse. I jumped, almost spilling the tea and making more of his cum escape and run down my legs.

"Six hours until my next shift," he grumbled.

I stopped to look at him as he lay on his side, in our bed. He was the man putting his life at risk for strangers every time he went to work. The man who knew my darkest secrets and fulfilled my wildest desires. Covid had turned our lives upside down, but with him I could face anything. He was still scowling as I mused how lucky I was.

"Liam," I waited for him to meet my eyes. "I love you."

His face broke into a broad grin. "I love you too, baby."

Smiling, I headed out of the bedroom. Every Thursday the country came together to applaud our nation's heroes - I smirked to myself - and every day in between I would make sure Liam knew how much of a hero he was to me. I'd give him anything he wanted or needed just to say thank you for being him. Still smiling I shook my head. I better find the lube as he would be getting some backdoor fun before his next shift.

****

A/N

A very British Covid story. Since public health social distancing legislation was enforced at the end of March children have been painting and drawing rainbows to display in windows to say thank you to the front line health care workers. On Thursdays, at 8pm, everyone stands in front of their homes and applauds for two minutes to thank all the key workers.

This story was written with the help of the real 'Doctor Liam' and the little details of how the community has responded to medical staff have all been based on real incidents. I dedicate my little musings to the wonderful people who have gone out and continued to work during this pandemic.

If you have enjoyed my writing please rate it as it's entered into a Covid based literotica competition, authors of placed stories can name a charity to receive a donation. Charities in the U.K. are really struggling and have lost 80% of their usual fundraising streams over the last few weeks.

Lastly please remember to be kind and stay safe.

12