A Nice Weekend

Story Info
When my wife met her schoolmate again.
7.3k words
3.79
9.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amonasro
Amonasro
169 Followers

1. Uschi and me:

(Andreas reports)

Uschi was already in their holiday home in the countryside when I arrived out there on Friday afternoon after a three-hour drive. I was able to leave the city at noon because I could finish work early. My wife Renate had to stay until five, but Uschi's husband Fritz offered to give her a lift in his big BMW. That would certainly be more pleasant for her than in my Mini Cooper.

Renate and I were really looking forward to this weekend to which our friends had invited us. Renate hadn't seen her former school friend Uschi for years and had now met her again. Her husband was a bigwig in a large business enterprise. You could tell he was a doer who made enough dough. Uschi, on the other hand, was the typical gentle housewife, always friendly, always approving.

Renate and I both graduated from business school and now each work in accounting in different companies. I had to admit to myself that I was envious of Fritz, not of his money, but of his success and his masculine determination. My own success was average at best. I silently admired him immensely

Renate had met the two of them in a shopping arcade, she told me. So we arranged to meet once for dinner in a posh restaurant and a week later they invited us for the weekend.

When I arrived, Uschi greeted me warmly. Their house was really great. Big, wide rooms, an open fireplace made of black stone in a living room as big as our whole flat! Uschi also showed me the guest room right away. She and Fritz had their bedroom on the other side of the house, but she and we each had our own bathroom. It was almost two flats.

We drank wine together first and talked about all sorts of things. It was very pleasant, as I really enjoyed being with Uschi every time we met. There was something tingly about the situation for me.

I wouldn't call Uschi a sex bomb, but she was very attractive. She was as tall as I was. The grey house suit she wore showed me her figure exactly. Her breasts came to a medium size, tending a little downwards, her buttocks flared out and her thighs were just right, round but not fat. Her short brown hair, erotic nose and relaxed smile made her enchanting!

Of course, I didn't let her notice how the situation turned me on, when she signalled no trace of similar feelings. She kept her arms folded under her bosom and played with her necklace with one hand.

Suddenly she jumped up and said, "Oh, I didn't ask if you wanted to take a shower! You must be sweaty from your journey!"

I didn't really want to, but before I knew it, she had already led me up to the first floor to our bathroom. She told me I could help myself to all the bathing utensils and disappeared from the bathroom.

I wanted to lock the door behind her, but found out that it didn't have a key. I was used to locking up at home, but what the hell! Uschi knew I was in here and probably wouldn't come in.

I took a long hot shower standing in the tub with the shower screen open. I started rubbing at my member, wondering if I should jerk off. I was already comfortable enough in the salon next to Uschi.

Then suddenly I heard a noise as if something had fallen. Because the shower wall was all steamed up, I had to climb around it in the bath - and I was startled!

Uschi was standing in the bathroom and was obviously secretly watching me. Her green eyes were shining eagerly, her gaze was fixed on my exposed privates, which I had just jerked stiff! I quickly put my hand in front of it to hide my embarrassment.

But Uschi asked me lustfully: "Don't you want to show it to me? I like to see things like that!" With a red head, I hesitantly took my hand away, my member sticking out steeply from my body as if it wasn't embarrassed at all. On the contrary, it was getting stiffer and stiffer!

Uschi looked at it curiously and closely, her upper arms pressed her breasts together and she buried her hands in her lap. She came very close and bent down to it. I dared not move.

"May I touch it?" she asked without any constraint. I could only nod mutely.

Then she grabbed my root and began to move her hand gently up and down. My knees were shaking!

"You don't have to wank yourself when I'm there!" she smiled at me, "It's much nicer that way, isn't it?" Again I could only nod mutely.

"I like playing with stiff cocks." - I couldn't believe what the landlady was so guilelessly saying here, "If you want, I'll take it in my mouth too!" she offered, her face already close.

"Yes... please!" I said hoarsely this time.

Then I felt Uschi's warm mouth close around my stiff penis. I moaned softly, closed my eyes and melted. Her movements excited me tremendously!

I opened my eyes again to see what she was doing to me. My wife's silent friend was kneeling in front of me and sucking my prick with abandon! Sometimes she looked at it, sometimes she closed her eyes with pleasure. And then she looked at me from below, and saw me feverishly watching her actions.

"You like that, don't you? Wait, I'm coming to you!"

She interrupted her blowing to quickly rid herself of the jacket and trousers of her house suit. Had she known beforehand what was going to happen this afternoon? She was not wearing any underwear at all, neither bra nor panties!

While she was undressing, my mind was able to cool down a little. What was I doing? What would Renate say if she found out? Will Uschi keep quiet? What if Fritz and Renate already came and caught us? A thousand scruples rose up in me.

Not that I wouldn't like to nibble Uschi, but I was afraid of discovery. If I was sure that the other two wouldn't find out, I would feel much better.

Uschi now climbed stark naked into the tub with me and snuggled against my body. My wiener stung against her, but that didn't seem to bother her in the least. She kissed me on the mouth and immediately started licking me with her tongue that I had to hold onto her soft naked body.

"Do you like me?" she asked me - "O... yes!" I stammered, " Even very much!"

The touches of Uschi's body excited me greatly: Her soft breasts ended pointedly in rosy marten snouts, her belly bulged a little, and her pussy was completely shaved except for a small strip above. It looked like a girl's pussy!

"Come on, kneel down!" she told me and I followed her to the letter.

What else could I do? Uschi, the divine one, had bewitched me, I simply had to follow her!

Now she pulled me to her and pressed my face against her pussy, demanding, "There, and now you lick me!"

I've never licked a pussy before. I think it's disgusting to lick a woman's slimy snatch. Renate had always complained about it before she gave it up. She said it was unfair if she sucked my cock but I didn't lick her pussy. Yet I know for a fact that she loves sucking my cock, the best proof is that she keeps doing it even without me licking her.

But this was about Uschi! She was so wonderful to me. I adored her and wanted to show her how much! Besides, her fanny was shaved. Yes, if Renate had shaved her pussy too - not just the bikini shave - then I would have licked her too!...possibly.

Carefully I stuck out my tongue and parted Uschi's outer labia with it. I immediately noticed their taste and smell and followed it like an enamoured butterfly follows the scent of flowers. Then I pressed my lips firmly against hers and kissed her pussy deeply and intensely.

Uschi moaned softly, ran her hand through my hair and stayed at the back of my head.

I buried my mouth in her slit. She now put one leg on the edge of the tub, so her cleft opened even wider!

I was amazed to see how wet she was already. Again and again I licked through her gaping slit, her hand directing me here and there and pressing me eagerly against her sex.

Surrendered to this position, I thrust between her thighs and strove to give my beloved the most beautiful sensations possible with an eager tongue. I was proud of every sigh I elicited from her and licked her, myself highly aroused.

But then she pulled my head back a little and commanded, "Open your mouth, close your eyes!"

I was already following her word.

At first I didn't even know how to register it when a scalding jet hit me in the face and in my mouth. Reflexively I closed my mouth, but Uschi immediately complained: " Keep it open! - And swallow!"

My obedience was already stronger than my reflex. I opened it again and also swallowed what Uschi squirted into my mouth.

Only moments later did my brain switch on again: Insanity! What am I doing? I'm drinking piss!

An unknown excitement gripped me, I felt disgust and horniness wrestling with each other in my head. But when I thought, 'That's juice from Uschi's hot body!" my horniness won out. I could enjoy it, willingly drinking sip after sip and opening my mouth again for the next sip.

Uschi didn't miss my change of heart, she praised me: 'Good boy! I love submissive little boys, and I love to piss all over them!" As she did so, she directed her stream all over my body, on my shoulders, chest, neck and face. She pissed all over my head, soaking my hair.

When her stream came closer to my mouth, I tried to get as much pee as possible and swallow dutifully. Uschi liked that very much and she rewarded me by holding her piss jet on my open mouth for a longer time. I swallowed what I could catch!

When her source finally stopped, she pressed my face back onto her sex and I continued to lick eagerly. I lapped up the mixture of urine and pussy juice obsessively, like nectar!!!

Soon Uschi had other things on her mind. She pushed me backwards until I was sitting in the tub, stood over me with her legs spread and squatted down on my stiff lolly. Then she pulled back my foreskin, rubbed my exposed glans between her labia slippery, placed it at her pussy entrance and sank down on my stalk, groaning, to the hilt.

Madness! Now I'm even fucking my wife's friend!

She quickly picked up a quick pace and moaned, "This is so horny, fucking you pissed-up brat!"

She rode me like the devil! I was afraid that my cock would not survive this in one piece. She slid back and forth, tried it with her feet in front and also kneeling, swinging left right, back and forth, rotating. Her face turned red with exertion, she rammed herself doggedly and desperately, groaning along the way.

Then she jumped up, sat on the edge of the tub so she could lean into the corner, grabbed my piss-wet head and directed me into licking position. I didn't think for a second about resisting! With pleasure I took over the order.

I tried to get as much pussy slime out of her as possible, which wasn't hard either. Her fuck hole was dripping with pussy juice! I was amazed at how far her hole had stretched, my tongue met no more resistance, no matter how deep I sank it.

As I was doing so, the tip of my nose kept bumping into a small hard spot at the top of her slit. It seemed to me that this did Uschi particularly good. I felt as if she was trying to get my nose right there herself.

So I started an experiment: inconspicuously, and always unexpectedly, I poked this hardened spot with my nose. The success was obvious.

Uschi really got going, her movements became more and more frantic. I had to really suck her soft labia, which spread out like wings, into my mouth so that I wouldn't lose them. As I did so, my nose pressed even harder against that lump. It seemed to be getting bigger and bigger too! Soon it was as big as a cherry stone! With a jerky movement, this lump also slipped into my mouth and I sucked on it.

Uschi went completely berserk, she raved and jerked so that I held on to the lump with my teeth... - Uschi's orgasm burst out roaring!

I felt as if I had run a marathon - and won.

Trembling, Uschi sank down onto me. She embraced me, stroked my head and kissed me on my multiply soiled mouth.

She looked deep into my eyes. - I could still see the fading lust in her gaze.

What happened to me?

I had never felt like this before!

Uschi had struck a chord in me that I hadn't even noticed myself!

I had lost my soul to her!

Oh, if she would only show me her favour, I would give anything for that!

Then she could do what she wanted with me!

"Boy, you did really well! I'm so into it. You made me come so wonderfully well with your licking mouth!"

I felt like a snow king!

"Oh, how nice it is when you are satisfied with me! I always want to please you!" I purred at her in love.

"Will you be my love servant?"

"Oh yes!"

"And fulfil my every desire?"

"Yes!"

"And obey me always, without question and without hesitation?"

"Everything, everything I will do!"

"Good, then I will take you as my love servant. You must only swear to obey me without restraint! Without argument!"

I was already preparing to swear, when I suddenly remembered Renate.

"Erhh... but Renate must not know anything?"

" Right. I promise you that Renate won't find out anything she couldn't agree to."

Thus reassured, I swore:

"I swear to you that I will obey you..."

"Without argument!"

"... without argument, and I will do everything to satisfy you!"

To seal the deal, Uschi kissed me deeply again.

Then she looked deeply at me and said:

"I will test you this weekend. Remember that!"

"I will do what you want me to do! If you are satisfied, I am happy!"

Softly she rose and laughed as she walked out, "Good, then take another good shower right away. There is no need for you to smell of my piss when Fritz and Renate come. They'll be here soon."

Her words sobered me. I quickly cleaned myself up and removed all traces of the afternoon's experience.

* * *

2. Table set

Fritz and Renate arrived even later than expected.

Renate told me about a traffic jam on the motorway that had taken a long time to 'liquefy'. She grinned incomprehensibly. But since no one commented on it, I quickly forgot about it.

While they were putting down their things and luggage, Uschi called me over. She led me into the dining room, which I had not seen before. A dining table was already festively set, one side for each, with floor-length tablecloth.

"Quickly under the table!" she ordered me.

I took this as my first test and hurriedly went under the tablecloth. I was so excited!

Fritz and Renate already came in, Uschi assigned them their places, Renate at one long side, Fritz and Uschi each at one head.

"Where's Andreas?" asked Renate in surprise.

"Oh, he was still so nice and ran into the village again. We ran out of cream!" Uschi lied.

Then they sat down, Fritz poured Prosecco and they toasted.

"To a relaxing weekend!" smiled Uschi.

"To a fulfilling weekend!" exclaimed Fritz.

"Let it flow in streams!" giggled Renate!

I thought in general that she was being downright boisterous, she must have been really looking forward to this weekend.

Then I noticed how Uschi put her hand under the tablecloth and waved me over, unnoticed by the others. Very carefully, I tried to move under the table without bumping into anyone or making any noise.

When I reached Uschi, I touched her knee lightly.

She did something completely crazy: she slowly and inconspicuously pulled up her tablecloth at her side, and her dress with the tablecloth, so that I could see her completely exposed sex. Then she groped for my head, slid her underbelly all the way to the edge of the chair and brought my face straight up to her pussy.

It was a madness.

Above the table, my wife joked so close to me I could have touched her knee with my hand while I sat under the table licking the hostess's pussy. Above, my wife giggled nonsensically and sipped the sparkling wine while I slurped her friend's oyster down here, smearing my face with her fanny slime and sticking my tongue deep into her cleft! It was so incredibly horny!

I felt Uschi's cherry pit again, sucked it into my mouth and sucked on it violently so that Uschi began to fidget frantically in her chair.

"Oops!" yelled Uschi, "I still have to baste the roast in the pipe! I hope you don't mind if I leave you sitting here alone! Don't let me disturb you!", jumped up and fled into the kitchen. I was left alone with my face smeared.

* * *

3. Fritz and Renate:

(Renate narrates.)

As soon as Uschi had disappeared, I couldn't hold on any longer:

I whispered to Fritz: " Hey, you! I'm so horny, I want to fuck again!"

Fritz grinned at me: "You little slut! Three times we stopped on the way and you haven't had enough yet!"

"Oh no! Your dick is driving me crazy! I'm so wet I've already put a napkin on the chair so I don't mess up the cushion!"

"Let me see!" Fritz was impressed by the wetness in my crotch.

I spread my legs and Fritz unabashedly pushed my dress up.

He knew my naked sex very well by now. He checked my slit with his index finger, I sighed excitedly. He was making me really hot. His finger slowly circled my pussy entrance and played with me. It was maddening!

Then finally he released me and pushed his finger inside. Quietly and softly he fucked me, first with one, then with two fingers. I could not hold back my gasps.

Fritz withdrew his hand and ordered, "Look how slimy your cunt is again! Go on, lick it off!" I slurped and licked it eagerly clean.

"Now come on! Take out my cock and show your favourite how much you love it!"

I was so horny, but this was too daring for me, "What if Uschi suddenly comes in?"

"You're not supposed to talk, you're supposed to suck!"

So I let go of my hesitation and bent over to Fritzen's chair. He leaned back confidently and let me open his trousers. I reached into his crotch and soon felt the big piece that I couldn't forget since the first fuck today.

For the first time in my life I had been stretched really wide open today. I now wanted to show my appreciation. I gave him a vigorous blowjob. I smacked and moaned into his cock.

If only the long tablecloth didn't bother me so much. I gathered it up and pushed it over Fritz's knees, his legs lost in the darkness under the table.

I made an effort to push his pole as deep as possible into my throat. A little more, then I'd bump his belly with my nose! I knew these guys were into getting deep throat. And I wanted this prick to plough me many more times in the future!

Something was weird. It seemed to me that there was an echo in the room. That the prick was smacking in my mouth was obvious. But wasn't there another smacking sound? I wanted to concentrate on the echo, but suddenly...!

"So, here I am again!" it sounded surprisingly from the door. Uschi stepped in!

Horrified, I pulled up, Fritz pushed his exposed underside under the table.

His erect cock, glistening with my saliva, disappeared under the tablecloth.

"I hope you weren't bored!" Uschi warbled gleefully.

"Not at all." I tried hard to sound equanimous. Discreetly, I wiped my mouth.

"Renate, did you bring the silk scarf I lent you? Can you get it now?" Uschi asked her. I was puzzled at the timing, but got up and went to fetch it.  

* * *

4. Liberation from the 'prison':

(Andreas reports.)

Uschi sent her husband to the cellar for more wine. When he too left the room, she fetched me from under the table.

Finally I was freed from my precarious position.

What I had just experienced had completely overwhelmed me. At first I wanted to jump out and stop my wife. But then my curiosity won out and I wanted to see how far she would go. At last I couldn't stand it at all, I took out my cock and had to wank it while I secretly watched my wife doing her blowjob with Fritz.

Now I climbed out from under the table. I still wanted to close my trousers, but Uschi promptly stopped me.

"I thought you'd jerk off down there! I heard it smacking all the way here," Uschi said.

"Do you know that the two of them had sex on the way here? And now my wife has sucked off your

Amonasro
Amonasro
169 Followers
12