A Nice Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fritz!" I wanted to sound indignant, but somehow I didn't succeed.

"I know, I know! I've been waiting especially for a suitable moment to swoop in, haven't I?" She smirked and grabbed me by my stiff pole.

"Look at how rock hard your willy has become! You're a horny cuckie for me! It must really turn you on when you watch your wife greedily sucking a real cock! You also wank your little stiff prick, you little pervert! I like that...! - But now quickly put your stick back in! I don't intend to tell Renate that you watched her giving Fritz a blowjob!"

At this, she stroked my head and smiled at me so benevolently.

I could not escape her!

Actually, I should have been ashamed of myself because she had seen right through me. But somehow I could no longer be ashamed in front of Uschi, it was as if I had passed my moral judgement to her too.

First Fritz came back and then Renate. Both were surprised by my presence.

"The cream has run out." I repeated Uschi's fib to be on the safe side.

As a result, Renate kept talking about the cream throughout the meal.

"Mhmm! But the cream is delicious!", "Oh, how I love cream!", "I can't get enough of the cream!"

I thought it was childish. But she always smiled at Fritz. And Uschi smiled too...!

Then we decided to go to bed.

Even before we wished each other goodnight, Uschi whispered to me to sneak out of my room at half past eleven and come to the guest room in the attic. There I was to lie naked in bed, no light, no sound, and then a fulfilling night would await me!

I was so excited! "But what if Renate is not asleep yet?"

"I'm sure she's asleep. I've poured her enough wine. Will you keep your promise? Not a word, not a fight, let it all happen?"

I was full of confidence, she had opened up happiness to me several times that I had not known before!

"Promise! I will be good." I promised again.

* * *

5. A gloomy garret

(Andreas reports)

Renate really did fall asleep suddenly, as soon as her head touched the cushion. It was only eleven o'clock past and I still had half an hour. I fantasised to myself.

What would await me? Uschi is certainly very imaginative. I knew that by now. Would she tie me up? Wouldn't that be careless of me? Oh, I had so much trust in her, I would go along with that too.

I dreamt of her body. I was about to put my hand on myself again, when I remembered that it wouldn't be good, since I was supposed to cum with her soon!

Strange, that was probably the most exciting day in my life, so many highly exciting sexual adventures - but I didn't even come to cum!

Maybe that was what was so exciting.

It was time to leave. I rose quietly and slowly from the bed. I didn't want Renate to notice me leaving the room. Luckily she was snoring quietly.

I crept up the stairs, found the guest room and silently opened the door. The room was pitch black. I felt my way to the bed in total darkness, stripped off my nightdress and slipped under the freshly made blanket.

I waited anxiously for my new mistress.

Time is so hard to measure in the dark, especially when you're excited.

But finally I heard a soft sound from the door, it was opened and closed again, then bare soles tramped across the floor.

Uschi knew the room better, so she came straight to the bed and I felt the mattress lower.

Feverishly, I made room for her and went into her arms. Her warm body pressed against me, we wrapped ourselves around each other so tenderly!

And then we kissed....

The kiss was scratchy...! I froze!

That was not Uschi!

Again his mouth pressed down on mine. Yes, it was a guy!

Fritz?!?

Had Fritz got the wrong room? Did he think he would find my wife here? Was he going to date her and go through her again while I was asleep?

Fritz reached for my breast, pinched my nipple and murmured to me, "Didn't Uschi order you to be obedient and let everything happen to you?"

I was shocked once again! He hadn't been mistaken, he didn't want to go to Renate at all! He wanted to go to me!!!

"So keep nice and still, and just let me do it. It will do you good!"

What should I do! I waited silently for what was to come.

Fritz kissed me again. This time I knew he was kissing me on purpose.

Then he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

That went too far. I wanted to avoid him.

"So, you are unruly? Shall I tell Uschi how disappointing you were when she praised you so much? Or will you really keep quiet from now on?"

Oh, my God! He knew everything that had happened this afternoon. Uschi seemed to have told him everything. And she praised me! Oh my God!

I didn't want to disappoint Uschi any more.

This was between Uschi and me, Fritz was just testing me again!

She said yes, that she would test me.

I wanted to pass this exam, whatever it was!

I tore myself together and thought only of not making a mistake in the exam.

Again Fritz kissed me, and when he pushed his tongue into my mouth, this time I let him in without resistance.

His powerful tongue explored the whole of my mouth.

Briefly, my old morals still flashed:

It was so degrading... so perverted... so outlandish... never-ending!

I suddenly felt his hand begin to caress my face -.

It was dizzying... varied... soft... warm... soothing... fulfilling... it was sooo good...!

Startled, I realised that my arms were suddenly around his neck as if we were lovers! What should I do?

I didn't dare take them away from there. That would be renitent again! And I didn't want to give him another reason to be displeased!

So I left my arms where they were.

It was also so nice to hold him in my arms and feel his tongue so actively in my mouth!

He was such a wonderful kisser!

I turned my face towards him and opened my mouth wide, just to feel his tongue better. His face came over me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and returned his kisses passionately! If his tongue paused even for a moment, my tongue darted out to lure him, to lick him, to seduce him, until I had his soothing tongue in my throat again.

I had long since had something like a drug in me that made me addicted, addicted to more and more!

Deeper!

Come deep inside me!

He pushed himself further over me...!

My body surprised me because it obviously knew what to do better than I did. I caressed his body with my hands, oh it was a wonderful body, so great to touch, his arms, his shoulders, his muscular back, his strong ass...!

Now he was lying all over me!

He put his arm under my head, I stretched my neck and let my head sink back, offering him my exposed neck, which he covered with kisses.

Then he sucked himself tight... it was a dizzying tug, he didn't let go - I was losing my mind!

Oh please! Never stop!

But he stopped his smooching and straightened up.

Instinctively my body reacted, took him between my thighs, which I spread wide and bent my knees.

And he knew what to do.

He spat into his hand, smeared his spit on my butt crack... I winced fiercely as he touched my rosette!

He did the same again, this time I flinched less.

Then I felt his hard thing, he had placed it just right.

He pushed with gentle pressure, I felt pins and needles!

He withdrew, spat again and lubricated, a finger slipped inside me, without any resistance!

I felt so strange. He was inside me!

A whole new world opened up to me, there were so many places that wanted to be found!

Then the tip of his penis was there again, now penetrating deeper than the first time....

A tremendous stretch...! My mouth opened wide, but no sound came out....

One second... two... three... then he had overcome my rosette!

His big penis was inside my ass!

And now he was also sliding gently deeper and deeper without any more pain.

'I'm deflowered!' something inside me shouted, it cheered and sang with happiness and relief!

I felt its full thickness and length filling me!

With every little stirring of my womb I felt it doubly well!

But he still remained very still, motionless, stuck in my ass.

I understood that he was doing it out of consideration. But I had already got used to his size. I already wanted more!

So I began with slight movements of my hips.

He immediately took this as a signal and began to slide his thick rod in and out of my bottom, slowly and carefully at first, but as I demanded stronger and stronger thrusts, he increased his thrusting force and speed.

Then I was overcome by panic again: That wasn't true!

I was lying here under a guy and being fucked like a brat!

Yes, it was true!

I felt like his mistress, and that wasn't my ass!

No, this was my pussy, my hot, craving pussy, ripe for fucking, made so really happy by his wonderful cock!

Heated, I wrapped my legs around his hips and gave him spurs with my heels.

At the same time, I lifted my pelvis towards him.

It was amazing! The way his fuck plunger drove into me!

He rammed me into my happiness!

I cheered him on more and more wildly, more and more violently he ploughed through my grateful cunt.

He staked me with unbridled force... - until he froze - his hard stake continued to pulsate in my hole.

Then I grabbed his thing with my rosette as hard as I could!

He yelped, thrust in hard a few more times, then groaned and shot his cream into my womb...!

I was filled with bliss...!

He sank down on me, his weight pressing me deep into the springs, then he remained motionless on top of me: I think he was asleep, his thick cock still in my hole.

...

What had happened to me?

This morning still the frustrated employee, with a moderately fulfilled love life.

Then Uschi made me a submissive. And now I was even being mounted by her husband Fritz, the great guy I had secretly admired all along!

Slowly I cooled down.

Then came the change of mood:

What did I think of! I'm not gay after all!

How disgraceful is that, here in bed with a guy!

He just fucked you in your ass and shot you up with his load!

How will you ever forget that?

Don't you have any pride left in your body

Get out of bed right now and run away before Renate notices!

I tried to get out from under the heavy body somehow. But I had to touch him again. I felt his athletic body again, his back, his waist, his tight ass...

I felt faint again...

No! I was his lover, I wanted to feel his body, on me, inside me...!

I knew for sure now that I needed this!

I was so grateful to him for deflowering me and fucking me so hard afterwards!

Hot passion gripped me to my lover, I wanted to give him back all the happiness he gave me!

I embraced him stormily and kissed him everywhere I could!

My lover lifted his head, he immediately noticed how I felt. He returned my deep kisses.

"Well, such a horny thing, you must want to be fucked again!"

Instead of a reply, I passionately pushed my tongue into his mouth while my legs straddled him wide open and wrapped around his hips.

" But you' ll have to help me first!" he evaded my wild affection, turning sideways so that, looking down, I could make out the outline of his penis, still large but now soft. Curious, I groped for that wand. It felt so good! Carefully, I began to wank it.

"Come on, suck it for me!" he became more explicit, grabbing my head and directing it downwards with gentle pressure.

I was so excited! I knew what would follow now. Would I be able to satisfy him?

Already his tip was touching my face. I wanted to lick it with my tongue, but his hand gave me no time, pushed my head lower and his glans disappeared into my mouth! I sucked as best I could!

His penis was still slippery, that was me! The sauce on his shaft was mine!

Strange, but I didn't find it disgusting.

Kinky and horny, yes! But not disgusting.

I loved being his perverted fuck-whore!

I wanted to make him love me!

My mouth smacked, my nose snorted with each entry into my eager mouth.

I reveled in my horniness, enjoying the sensation of his stiffening spit sliding in between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

I enjoyed being his horny cocksucker!

Finally he pushed me back into the pillows, grabbed me, put my legs over his shoulders and went into push-ups.

I was completely defenceless, vulnerable and horny!

My ass cunt lay unprotected in front of his bobbing fuck pipe!

Come on! Oh please come into my greedy fuck hole again!

Unrestrained, he thrust his piston into my ass.

A violent pressure that was overcome very quickly, then he fucked me back into the pillows with a spring!

I gasped heavily and was so happy...!

* * *

6. Renate and Uschi:

(Renate narrates)

I was amazed at how calculating Uschi was.

She had really foreseen that Andreas would fall for her and sneak out of the room. All I had to do was make it easy for him by pretending to be asleep.

Uschi had secretly pulled me aside earlier when Andreas was in the bathroom.

"Tonight we can finally fuck like we haven't in a long time!" she whispered in my ear, and as a foretaste she stuck her tongue right into my ear canal. She knew how much I liked it!

I shuddered.

But I still doubted how it would work.

"How do we make it so that Andreas doesn't notice?"

"Hihi, I've already taken precautions! He'll sneak out of the room because he thinks he can screw me. Hihi! He'll be surprised!

All you have to do is pretend to be asleep and you'll see."

It sounded adventurous, but it worked!

I knew Andreas was a miserable wanker who couldn't satisfy me with his little willy. Since I'd been with him, I'd never once managed to climax with his weakening little willy. And he certainly didn't want to lick it.

It was actually a miracle that I had been patient for so long and had never cheated on him.

But today!

Fritz was such a great lover!

His huge cock gave it to me one after the other! And I would give a lot to be able to enjoy him one or two more times this weekend!

At least Uschi seemed to have hinted at something like that.

But now it was Uschi's turn first. She promised that as soon as Andreas was, she would come to bed with me. Horny memories of shared youth rose up in me.

Oh, I was already so aroused!

Finally the door opened quietly.

Uschi slipped in, wearing a thin silk nightgown. As long as the door was not yet closed, I could admire Uschi's nakedness through the thin fabric in the light of the corridor lighting.

Then Uschi landed in my bed. We immediately embraced and kissed each other deeply.

"You sweetie! How I have been looking forward to you!" whispered Uschi. Her hands found no peace in caressing and heating up my body. I melted like butter in the sun at her treatment.

We peeled each other out of our night robes and began to pleasure each other. Uschi was proactive from the start, her fingers circled my breasts, played with my nipples, she let go of my mouth to immediately suck a nipple into her mouth. I moaned, grasping my breasts at the base and squeezing them. Uschi's mouth was tireless. My mouth, nipples, neck, ears, nothing was safe from her lustful tongue.

When I lay back completely and opened my thighs, Uschi didn't leave me alone.

At first her fingers played merrily up and down my thighs, always just past the leching centre of pleasure, making me want to scream in despair. But finally a finger landed on my slit. Once the tip of my finger brushed through my labia, I felt a gush of pleasure juice burst out and trickle down the notch.

I gasped. "Come on, come on! I can't take it any more!"

"Oh, it's quite reddened!" she teased me, "It seems to me you've already served her properly today in anticipation."

I faltered. On this point I had a guilty conscience towards the girlfriend. Uschi was very sexually open-minded, but still I should have asked her beforehand if I could borrow her husband.

Why had Uschi also told me that Fritz was so big and a great lover? Whereas I was really so badly served with Andreas, small and then always finished in two minutes!

If I didn't have my Big John secretly in the linen closet, I probably wouldn't even know what an orgasm feels like anymore.

But then Uschi had almost caught us when I had Fritzen's cock in my mouth.

How could we have been so careless! Fritz had pushed me, surely it made him hot to have the thrill of his wife bursting in at any moment.

Well, he had had that excitement too!

That's as far as I got with my digressive thoughts.

For Uschi had taken to sliding her sensitive finger into my flowing grotto, and now she was licking my clit too!

"Ohhh...!", I squealed like a piglet! I really did have years of catching up to do!

Uschi already proceeded to penetrate me with two fingers, it felt so good! Fingers, tongue, vulva, labia, and especially the clit, they brought me into a turmoil in which I let myself drift completely willy-nilly. Uschi was a virtuoso at playing with my snatch, if she didn't let up, I would come soon, and that would be another huge orgasm! (How many today?)

Uschi didn't let up...!

After my climax had subsided, I was a little more relaxed. I knew it was now up to me, according to unwritten law, to do the same service to Uschi. I had no problem with it at all. Somehow I also loved to think, while licking Uschi's wide-open cleft, that I had just offered the girlfriend the same horny view. That turned me on.

But definitely I was much more of a pleasure seeker and Uschi was more of a seductress.

That's why we were such a good match!

Finally, Uschi had also come nicely.

We lay close together, Uschi played with my hair and I caressed Uschi's breasts.

" Thee! If your Andreas is such a failure in bed, have you ever cheated on him?"

"No, not until today." I was proud of my formulation. It was true, and yet I had not revealed myself.

"So Fritz and I live each other out quite freely. I can't cheat on him because he knows I fuck others too. And I know that about him too. That's actually very pleasant!"

"You lucky girl!" I sighed.

"Didn't you want to cheat on Andreas?"

"Oh, I wanted to. But so far I've always felt remorse. And no one right has shown up yet either."

"And now? Do you still feel remorse?"

"I don't think so..." I waited anxiously for the conversation to develop.

"And how about Fritz getting it for you? He would have the right qualities."

"Hmm..." I waited some more.

"If you haven't already done it..." Uschi now stated with a grin.

"What makes you think that?" I asked nervously.

"Well, when I came into the dining room earlier, it seemed to me that you were already very close to him..." Uschi grinned.

I could feel myself blushing.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I propose a game to you: You get to fuck my Fritz all weekend if you find him. Of course I'm up for that."

"..." I wondered if there wasn't a catch.

"Do you really have to think about it? Fritz loves to watch lesbian games, and I love to see Fritz inside other women. And think about it: such an opportunity to get the pleasure of a lover!"

"Good! Let's get going then!" Without further ado, I started searching for Fritz. I was again seized with the fever I had had at dinner. The thought of his cock made me all fuzzy.

A while later I arrived in the attic with Uschi in tow. I was already really impatient. Now I would have the chance to have Fritz put inside me officially and without remorse! If only I could find him!

There, behind a door, I heard something like a regular squeak. Joyful forebodings rose in me.

"Go on! Go and have a look!" Uschi cheered me up.

I opened the door, in the light streaming in I saw Fritz working furiously in bed.

"I've found him!" I cheered,....

... "But Fritz, who are you fucking...?"

12