A Night Above The Nile

Story Info
A cat girl priestess and her Ser enjoy a warm night.
3.4k words
4.28
7.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With skin the colour of the Nile sandy bed, and as smooth as her life giving waters, it’s no real wonder that many see Sadeh as a gift from Bastet herself.

She stood out upon the balcony, thin lace curtains drifting and twisting in the wind that she stood out there to take in, apparently always glad for the night time breeze against her bare flesh, despite her feline features.

As I stepped into my beloved’s room, I could smell the faint perfume she always wore, though never a lot of it. Before we’d been introduced, told that we would be expected to get to know each other *very* well, it had almost infuriated me, the way that her scent just barley tugged at the edges of my senses, making sure I always had it on my mind, but could never guess its origin.

Once we’d began courting though, in return for a massage, the kind I was used to *receiving* from my own servants, she told me that, of course, that was the point of perfume, wasn’t it?

“To stick in the mind of men and make them think of us delicate ladies? Tell me Ser, whenever you catch the smell of the lotus, doesn’t it have you thinking of me?”

The girl wasn’t wrong... Even after knowing what the scent was, not a single man or woman could bring me a lotus blossom that carried that scent. Every time, I would thank them for their service to their Ser, their Prince, and give them a portion of what I had offered for anyone who found the flower. Once they left, I’d always see the beautiful tease let another sly, victorious smirk twist her beautiful lips.

To call her beautiful is an insult. Beauty is something that a mortal woman could achieve, but Sadeh, with her tall, hairless, wild cat ears, her long, ever moving, equally hairless tail, and perfect, shapely, tight figure was beyond that. A word didn’t exist for her because it had never had to before.

Even now, standing, leaning casually against a stone work rail, on a balcony, luxurious black hair teased by the wind, held mostly in place by the golden decorations that wrapped around or pierced her skin in places most women wouldn’t, or couldn’t think of piercing, she was the image of the Gods work.

Then, as maybe she noticed my movements, or perhaps felt my admiring gaze dragging over every inch of her skin, she turned her head to face me, fixing me with eyes that shone with the kind of lustrous gold our most skilled craftsmen couldn’t even dream of rendering.

I stared back, my own eyes the deep green of my Roman heritage, usually a rarity here, but as unimpressive as the most tarnished copper penny when matched with Sadeh’s.

Her smile followed along behind, one that revealed a dazzlingly predatory set of teeth, with four easily visible, slender fangs. I’d felt those fangs on my throat before during some of our... Meetings... More than fun enough to keep my mouth shut in the hope of feeling them again.

“Spying on me naked now Ser?” She asked, teasing, her body only covered by a gold mantle that she wore around her shoulders, failing to provide any amount of decency on her beautiful breasts unless one of the gold braided tassells happened to sway over her ever erect nipples. Around her waist she wore a belt of the same braided gold, hung with small golden bells that pealed ever so delicately with every shift of her hips. The closest that she came to wearing clothes was a pale pink silk skirt... One that only hung from her hips, was so thin that it may as well not exist, and entirely failed to meet in the front, leaving everything on display.

“It’s not as if you mind, Sadeh. I swear you must just tear those robes my Father gave you off the moment you’re back in your room.” As I stepped inside, I got to fully appreciate the room she’d been given, graciously by my Father, the Pharaoh the day she’d washed up on the banks of the Nile, wearing only what she wore now.

“And the robes are very nice...” She answered, with the smile she always wore. The smile of a woman who can answer everything I say without stumbling over a single letter.

“But really, a body like this was *hand made* by Bastet herself to be admired by someone worthy... Is that not you, Cato? Should I cover up my shame until a man deserving of such vile displays comes along?” Her words send a spike of panic through me for a half second, but now, after four months, I’d learnt to recognise her teasing, sarcastic tone from her usual, teasing, superior tone. It was a lesson I learnt fast.

“Cover it up?” I asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion as i stepped inside, closing the door after me... The one that had been left wide open by a certain someone who must have known I wouldn’t be able to resist the smell of the lotus flower drifting up onto my own balcony a floor above.

Her smile grew wide, sharp as a sickle, once inside her eyes flicked to the bed in the middle of the room, and I accepted her invitation with a suppressed eagerness, moving to the bed, glad to me wearing nothing more than a loose fitting waist-cloth, and my usual gold jewelry, though really it paled to Sadeh’s.

Once I was sat, I began to turn, to face my half god lover, only to find her leaping through the air, her body following a line in liquid grace, her slender curves and beautiful gifts shown perfectly in the candle light around us that glinted off her perfectly sun touched skin.

As she landed, cat like grace in the silent way she did, her hands both lifted to my shoulders and she planted me down hard into the bed. She may look like a delicate flower, but the woman had all of the strength of the Lioness to go along with the perfect grace.

I ended up looking up into the shimmering rings of molten gold that barley held in her sharp, catlike pupils, now looking down at me with the kind of excitement I’d often seen in the cats who roamed the palace when they spotted a particularly juicy mouse they could take their time with. In Ra’s name, her hips even swayed back and forth in that same way, her tail lacing itself through the air behind her head.

I raised my hand to her chest, beginning to slowly stroke along the soft raises of her ribs, each one just barley noticeable under my fingers as I ran my hand slowly up, ending with it holding one of her plump breasts, feeling the low purr in her throat that thrummed all the way down here, low in her bust. Her eyes half closed, and she ran herself against me, gracing her body against mine in a way that felt oh so perfect... The soft touch of her silken skin, the delicate touch of it, so dry and yet so smooth with the thin layer of that perfume she must have oiled into herself once being back in her room.

The scent set my hear to racing, and my mind on fire with the burning passion of fleeting desires who ran rampant across my mind. I wanted to grab Sadeh and hold her,pull her against me and have her all to myself... But I knew by then all too well just how the sly cat liked her play time.

Her laugh came as soft as the sea wind, and just as tempting, her lips brushing my ear with a teasing kiss as she spoke into it so closely that I heard the soft sound of her lips parting, of her tongue moving wetly inside her mouth, even the ghosts touch of her lips against my ear with them being so close...

“You always get so excited when I get closer to you Cato... I can hear your heart all the way up here... Smell that intoxicating scent you always give off when you’re excited... Hell, I can even feel other parts of you paying me the closest of attention...” At that, her hips moving in a fluid motion, and her bare heat ground against the admittedly hard to conceal erection I’d had all this time.

“What’s wrong Cato? Is a Ser used to always getting what *he*wants when *he*wants it?” She asked, tempting me further as I lifted my hand and laid it over the back of her neck, stroking at it gently to her quietly purring satisfaction as I answered.

“Of course I am, Sadeh... But when it comes to someone as perfect and precious as you, I think patience is more than a worthy sacrifice when it comes to keeping your company...” I lifted my hand, slowly from Sadeh’s neck, and then let a pair of fingers touch the dip at the top of her spine, those two fingers, barley more than the nails really, slowly ran down along her spine, grazing it in a way that gave her just a taste of the teasing she loved to put me through. Around the base of her spine, just before her hips, she shook all over, her tail went stiff and straight, and the it shivered, her purrs growing out of order for a moment, and her cheek rubbing against mine like a cat claiming it’s favourite piece of furniture.

“M...Hmmm...” The cat answered, satisfied, and then pulled away, striking me with those eyes again as she flashed a beautiful white smile.

“In that case, Cato, perhaps that patience should be rewarded, huh? I’ve really... Really missed that toy of yours... If I didn’t know it’d become all boring, I might have taken it from you and kept it all to myself...” She teased. I think she teased. Things were never certain with Sadeh.

Her body moved with all the hypnotising grace of a desert viper, running herself against me in such a smooth motion she might have been water if I wasn’t fixated on her eyes that never blinked, never looked away, and never dulled.

Her stomach against mine, then her breasts, and I felt the touch of her hard nipples against my flesh, grazing against me in a way that turned me on almost as much as I guessed... Or hoped that it did her.

Some women demand respect, and some earn it. Sadeh was no woman. She was a Gods will wrapped in a barley human form, and in that way she had the effect very, very few women have of making every man that laid eyes on her want to impress her, to make her happy in every facet of her existence.

A delicately clawed hand carefully pulled down on my loincloth, my hips lifting to make it easier for my goddess as she whipped it away as though it was made of spiders silk, letting it fall to the ground far away, her prize now fully erect and standing at attention right before her eyes.

Sadeh’s purr came like the low rumble of distant thunder, her voice when it came dripped with honeyed desire and rare need.

“Oh Cato... You really did miss me...” She sounded pleased... I share the feeling when her beautiful lips parted and she dragged her perfectly textured pink tongue up along my shaft, ending by letting her long, catlike tongue wrap around the head of my cock, slipping up and down teasingly, squeezing the most sensitive part of me in her slimy grip before pulling it to her mouth with that tongue and engulfing it like a hungry snake.

I couldn’t hold back the primal moan of satisfaction that the sudden warm envelopment earned, and from the way her purring shook her whole mouth around my cock, I could tell it was well received. My head laid back against the pillow, and I let myself fall into the timeless bliss of having a goddess of desire and beauty worship my cock with her most agile tongue. What else could a man be expected to do in such a place?

Her head bobbed, her head rolled, and her mouth did things I couldn’t even begin to explain. I felt the soft suck at the very tip of my cock when she pressed it teasingly into the back of her throat, The way her mouth slowly spiralled around my cock, back and forth making sure every sensitive inch of it got all the attention she felt it deserved.

All too soon though, I felt the breeze on my tongue slicked cock, and opened my eyes to see the pretty kitty moving up over my body. Her eyes smoldered with want, with basic need and desire. She set herself up above my hips, my cock so hard from her perfect ministrations that Sadeh didn’t even have to hold it in place as she slowly ran her lips back and forth along the engorged tip, letting only half of the head at most feel her heat around it as she sawed her pussy back and forth, teasing us both in a beautifully infuriating way, her fangs biting into her lower lip, a smile shakily on her mouth as she spoke.

“Fun as it is... A... Girls gotta have her fun too Cato... You wouldn’t mind if I just?..” I was ready to answer. Fuck, In that moment I was about three brushes of her sinfully sweet heat away from grabbing her hips and holding her in place while I fucked her senseless, but it seemed even a goddess has her limits on patience.

Sadeh stopped, and impaled her pretty pussy deeply on my cock, taking it as deep as she could inside of herself, helped along by the instinctual thrust up into her body that came from the sudden enveloping warmth. Her head fell back with satisfaction, and a mewling moan spilled from her lips without a trace of shame. I settled my hands on her hips, just holding the beautiful kitten down on my lap as she panted heavily for a few long, satisfying seconds. The goddess of desire, it seemed, was much more sensitive that any human girl could ever hope to be.

It gave me the time once again to just appreciate her body and all its perfect gifts. If her mouth was warm as a welcome campfire, her pussy was a raging inferno fuelled by lust and passion.Just being inside of my beautiful lover was a blessing I found myself thanking the whole pantheon of gods for, and once she started moving again, much like the rest of her, words lacked the weight to tell how good it felt.

Her hips began to roll in a wide ring, faster in the middle, slower to the sides in such a catlike movement as my cock found itself being stroked, rubbed, hugged and dragged between her tight, slick inner walls with each moment of bliss. Then, she placed both of her hands on my chest, and I felt her claws dig into my flesh, Sadeh clearly not caring one bit as she just needed another outlet for her satisfaction, and apparently her sharp black claws digging into my chest was the perfect way to convey that.

I let more moans and pants of passion pass my own lips, and began to move with her, going the opposite to her every action, speeding up when she did, slowing down when she had to, and pushing myself down into the bed when she began to lift up off of me, just to push herself back down and impale herself once again. As I thrust up into her, I knew that this was... Unusual. A woman being on top? Dictating the speed and the position was near unheard of, but Sadeh never gave me any room to argue with her in this, and considering her natural born skill and driving me fucking wild, I wasn’t about to break her focus on that.

I held her hips, squeezing her stomach gently to get a little sound from her before I let one hand move around to her back, grabbing her tight, well formed ass and pulling the cheek away, just enough that I knew her little tail hole would be exposed for a second before I gripped it again,. squeezing it harder, only for Sadeh’s claws to dig into me once more and draw beads of blood. The beautiful cat starting to rock, back and forth, faster and faster as I felt my cock beginning to twitch gently within her, her hands lifting to my shoulders, using them as handles as she leaned more of her weight into me, looming over me as her hips rolled and shifted, sliding up and down against me so that I could feel the tiny golden ring that pierced her clit hood brush against my body with each thrust. I forced myself into her, holding her ass to keep her where I could give her the best of what I knew she wanted.

“Cato...” She huffed, the word forced out of her with one of my thrusts as she took my cock into the most intimate depths of her heat over and over again...

“Cato... Give it to me now... You can do it...” She told me, half way to a command if she wasn’t so breathless. I admit, I was pretty damn close already anyway,the way she moved, the way I felt each of her hot breaths spill against my chest ever time she forced my cock back into her tight depths... But I knew I wanted a little fun with her before I gave her the most precious thing I could.

“Beg me... Sadeh...” I whispered, as her ears were now so close to my mouth, her whole body now focused on just letting me have her as she kept her hips up and the rest just did what felt right. I heard her soft protest, but I’d already guessed from a couple of nights ago that maybe she wouldn’t exactly mind this as much as you might think.

“Please...” She whispered, more out of lack of breath than shyness “Please Cato... Cum inside of me Cato... Fill me up Cato, Please... Please! You promised me you always would Cato, and you know I’ve worked so hard... Just... Please... Please... Give it to me Cato, please Cato cum inside of me!”

Her words must have been enchanted because every single letter was perfect, every movement of her tongue, every gasp and inflection made me want to give her what she asked for more and more! I grabbed the pretty kitten’s hips and for the last few seconds, she just let me fuck her as fast and rough as I wanted to, happy to be my play thing if it meant she got what she wanted so badly, my method not as neat and precise as her own, but more than made up for in the deep, fast, rough need it came with.

I forced myself deep inside of her, still fucking her as I came inside her pussy, filling her with a load of my cum heavy and thick with the seed she was so hungry for. One of her few rules was that I’d only ever spend myself inside of her... She’d hate to lose out after all.

The kitten goddess mewled and moaned and shook as she pressed herself back against my cock, wanting to make sure not a drop went to waste, holding herself up for a few shaky seconds with weak arms before collapsing against my body, both of us now hot and sweating, but it just made us feel closer... A primal pull to be closer and hold on now after what we’d shared...

I wrapped my arms around the beautiful, panting, gently twitching Sadeh, and felt as she slowly, so very slowly got herself back together... Mostly. She shifted up against me, apparently though happy to lay atop me and use me like a bed for the night. I didn’t complain.

“You ever make me beg like that again Cato, I’ll eat that perfect cock of yours with sauces...” The threat was blunt, but I could hear the smile in her tired voice. I rested my hand on the back of her head, and began to slowly stoke her silken black hair with gentle, comforting steadiness.

“Of course... How could I put my future Queen through something so humiliating?” I asked her, staring out of the window at the stars that had been scattered across the deep purple of the night sky...

“After a massage?..” She suggested sleepily... My laugh came low and soft... Her purrs were gentle and welcome.