A Night at a Friend's

Story Info
Sleeping at a friend's place leads somewhere unexpected M/F.
2.8k words
4.43
23.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BugTheB
BugTheB
74 Followers

We were binge watching a show we'd seen all the through too many times to count. Tess fell asleep, taking the whole blanket with her. It was a little past her normal bedtime, but she has tried to rally since we don't get to see each other very often. Our normal hang was to put on some series, like The Office, and half-watch, catching each other up on everything we could think of since last time we talked. We'd been friends for ages, but weren't talk-every-day friends. I had moved away and was visiting, crashing for a night on her couch.

Tess and I had met through work years before, getting to know each other as professionals and then as friends too. We were very different people, but had a mutual interest in humanity, psychology, and art that always made for good conversation.

Yes, this was a platonic relationship. I think I knew deep down that we wouldn't be a good long-term relationship match and since each of us had other romantic intrigue in our lives, it never became a factor for us. This didn't mean I wasn't attracted to Tess. She was beautiful. Tall, lithe, glowing skin, green-brown eyes, long hair: elegant.

Recently, I found we'd become more comfortable speaking plainly about topics we never spoke about much. Sex, relationships (which both of us were in), and politics. I always wanted to know what she had to say on a controversial subject and she never seemed judge mental about what I had to say. I think knowing we were both had known each other for so long and were in long term relationships made it easier to talk about more spicy subjects. I valued our friendship a lot. Tess would, even after not taking for awhile, go out of her way to see you when her schedule permitted: a good friend.

So there we were, catching up, sharing the good, bad, and difficult about our relationships, careers, lives.There was something I had been nervous to talk about: my sex life. It was...complicated. My girlfriend had, for a long time, been unable to be sexually active. I didn't want to be with anyone else, but couldn't help but be way more frustrated than usual. My girlfriend understood and quietly alluded to me finding other ways of dealing with this issue. It was scary to feel open-ended about a relationship was so closed-and-shut amazing in every other conceivable way. I knew that repression was bad, but felt like I had no other choice at the moment.

Tess, on the other hand, was in a long-term relationship with some challenges but nothing too existential from what I gathered.

I had been trying to masturbate less, in the hopes it would overall reduce my sex drive, and since I was couch surfing for the week, this was super easy. I wasn't trying to get myself off at a friend's place.

But as the clock rolled towards midnight, and Tess fell asleep, I was still watching TV. The show was pretty innocuous, but I always had a crush on one the the actresses. And this episode featured her heavily in this beautiful black dress with a plunging neckline. And I started to get hard on the couch, with Tess sleeping a foot from me.

I don't know what came over me. I was so comfortable, Tess was out cold, and I was harder than I'd been in weeks. Without thinking, I was readjusting myself in my comfortable athletic shorts, feeling sensitive even with that much contact. And my fingers kept running gently up and down my shaft, nervously glancing over to Tess on the couch.

After a minute or so, I felt like it was safe to do more. I slowly pulled my hard on down through the right leg of my shorts. Tess was to my left and I thought this would be somehow less conspicuous.

Of course, the best scenes with this actress were ending and I wanted something else to stimulate my appetite, so I grabbed my phone and turned the volume down, letting the show run on the TV.

I decided I didn't need much and instead of finding a video to inevitably fast forward through, fixating on the climax and scrolling back again and again to watch, I found a picture. A perfect, tan, fit body to create a fantasy about. Even from gently stroking my cock, precum started to emerge from the tip and I wiped it on my thigh, trying to keep this as contained and subtle as I could. With the brightness on my phone low, my browser on incognito, and my stroking making zero noise, I could finally concentrate on pleasure.

I found a picture of a fit, skinny woman with caramel skin, her huge tits defying gravity under a cropped shirt she had pulled up to her neck. It was simple, perfect, and beautiful. I imagined myself going down on her, grabbing her tits, thrusting my cock between them, fucking her until I erupted on her exquisite body.

My cock was throbbing and it occurred to me that I had no idea how much of a mess I was about to make after waiting a week to cum. I needed something. I couldn't just explode all over my leg, the floor, the couch...it was too risky. I had to find something to contain this. But I just wouldn't go to the bathroom and do it there. I realized I was so hard because this was risky. It was totally out of character for me. Was this a serious breach in my relationship? Was this totally unfair to Tess? Maybe. Maybe. These thoughts racing through my mind helped me gain enough wherewithal to find some tissues. I slowly got up from the couch, keeping my dick as tucked into my short leg as I could and crept over to a box of tissues on her kitchen counter. I tried to silently pull three out of the box, but the sound of each pull was deafening to me, even though the TV show was still playing and Tess hasn't stirred. I froze for a moment and then made my way back to the couch.

I sat back down, tissues in hand and started to get my dick back out when Tess stirred. I froze, scared to glance over in the dim light of the living room lit up by just the flickering TV. Tess seemed to be asleep, but after a moment, she shifted around to my side of the couch and laid her head down right next to me. If I put my left arm down, it would be on her face. I was stuck. If I moved, I'd wake her up. If I finished I would wake her up. If I stayed put, she'd eventually wake up and find me with tissues and possibly a hard on. I thought to myself, "you need to get these tissues into your pocket, quit this shit, wake Tess up, and when she goes to bed, you can finish the job." With my right hand, I got the tissues into my right pocket and after making sure my dick was at least contained in my shorts, I put my left hand on Tess' shoulder.

"Hey, Tess." I whispered. "You fell asleep. Wanna go to bed?"

"Huh?" She stirred, a little groggy. "Oh. No. It's ok, I'm up. You leave tomorrow I wanna spend time with you." I could hear she was too tired to talk but gathered that she wanted to at least hang on the couch a bit more.

In an effort to right herself up, she moved her right arm for leverage. And groggily placed her hand on me when she meant to use the couch. But when she brought her hand down, it grazed my dick, which was still hard. She pushed herself upright and was silent. I was petrified, unable to tell if she was conscious enough to know what she felt or not.

After a moment of silence, she said, "This show is kinda hot sometimes, right?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She knew. And now she was teasing me. At least she wasn't angry from what I could tell.

Thinking it would be foolish to deny anything, I replied.

"God, yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. I was just waiting for it to go away."

"Do not apologize. I get it. I think the show's kinda hot too. And you've already told me how difficult it's been at home in that department so. It's natural."

"Thank you for being so understanding. It's pretty embarrassing." I said, quietly.

"Stop it! Ok, ok. We've never talked about this before but...do you watch porn?"

My heart skipped a beat. My mind started racing. My dick got harder. Fuck.

"Sometimes, yeah. Do you?"

"Sometimes, but not too often."

Was this a trap? Damnit, I've never navigated this convo with a woman. But I wanted to know so badly.

"What do you like to watch, if you do?" I asked, trying as hard as I could to be casual.

"Mmmmm, I don't even know. Can I just....show you one that I always like? Like, old faithful?" Tess offered.

"Uhhh, damn. Sure."

"Ok, ok. Lemme see..." and Tess curled herself up on the couch right next to me and began Googling. I couldn't take my eyes off her screen, riveted by what she might pull up. She clicked a link and it took us to a page with a video waiting to play. "I'm gonna play it, ok?" She warned one last time.

"Yeah, go for it." I gulped.

She hit play, the warmth of her body excitedly next to mine as I couldn't believe how hot it was that she was sharing an intimate part of her...method with me.

The video began and after an intro screen, we were looking at a massage table, empty. A man walked in in a towel followed by a stacked female masseuse in a tight white outfit. She asked him to take off the towel and he dropped it to the floor, revealing a smoothly shaved pubic region and a long, flaccid cock. He laid belly down on the table and she poured some warm oil over him before digging deep into his back. His dick was pointing down away from his torso and she put a small towel over him. A nice touch.

I sometimes glanced over at Tess who was rapt by the scene and looked a little excited, like she had to pee.

I was trying to be casual, but my cock was only getting harder as Tess pressed herself against me, holding her phone up so we could both watch.

I shifted a little, trying to readjust my dick so it wouldn't be so obvious, but came back to Tess, our heads close together.

The masseuse got down to his legs and began to massage the inner thigh. Slowly, you could see his cock grow harder, as she moved closer and closer to it. She never touched it, but instructed him to lie on his back now. The man flips over and his cock is fully hard now. The masseuse tries to work around it, gingerly moving it from side to side, but you can tell she wants to do more when she bites her lip.

I can tell how much Tess enjoys this because she starts getting a little antsy.

"Isn't the buildup so hot?" Tess said.

"Yeah, I like how real all the little details feel."

"Me too. Damn."

I shifted again, my dick uncomfortable.

"You should just take off your shorts, it will be more comfortable." Tess said, and I couldn't believe my ears. "Literally, it's fine. I know you're hard it's not a big deal."

"Ok, if it's cool with you." I said, giving her a chance to take it back.

"Just do it." She said, casually.

She paused the video for me and I stood up, dropping my shorts to the floor, stepping out of them, readjusting my cock, and sitting back down, nervous to have Tess see.

"You're so lucky you don't have to deal with a dick." I said, a little embarrassed as she turned the video back on.

"Having a vagina is only inconspicuous if you don't get as wet as I do." She chided lightly. "I'm like, uncomfortably soaked from this video."

"Jesus, Tess." I said, in disbelief, "You can go change if you want!"

"Nah, no point. Do you mind if I take off my sweatpants though? If that's too weird, I won't."

"Do your thing. Be comfortable." I said, my cock even getting hard to handle in my boxer briefs.

"God, thank you." She said, as she slid out of her sweats, as the video kept playing. It was dark, so neither of us could see very well. It made the situation feel...a little more O.K.

Now, the masseuse was getting a little more bold and had her whole hand around his shaft. The man reached down and began to feel her body. He sat up and began to undress her, bit by bit until they were both naked, the masseuse now climbing up onto the massage table with him.

"Fuck, don't you love this?" Tess asked with a bit of growl in her voice.

"Yeah, honestly, it's really hard not to just fuckin' touch myself."

"I know. Shit. It's dark, you should just do it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Do you mind if I do too?" Tess put the video on airplay, overriding our TV show which could no longer hold our interest and Tess and I had decided we would enjoy each other's company while masturbating on her couch.

"No, please do." I said, so horny and trying to be as reasonable sounding as I could.

I reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock, already getting back to the gentle strokes I used before Tess woke up.

Tess looked over and watched briefly and she slid a hand down her panties and became breathless.

We both watched the screen as the two began using their mouths on each other, covered in oil, hungry for each other.

Tess scooted over, pressing her body up against mine as I stroked a little bit faster, precum starting to form again on the tip. With her free hand, Tess grabbed my thigh, digging her fingers in a bit. I wanted so badly for her to grab my cock, but we were trying desperately not to cross yet another line.

The two on screen were preparing to fuck and the masseuse was teasing his cock with her labia, rubbing his oily member all over her vulva before putting in just the tip.

This was driving Tess crazy and I got the sense she was close to cumming. I wanted so badly for us to cum at the same time.

"Let me know when you're gonna cum." I said, breathlessly. I was rubbing precum over the tip, relishing in how wet it was, holding the shaft so the skin was taught. I could cum on command at this point, edging myself.

"It's gonna be soon." She said, shaking.

The couple started fucking and I knew the ending was coming soon. The masseuse was now on her back, and he was going slowly in and out of her pussy, close to cumming.

"Fuck, this is the best part." Tess whispered as I took my shirt off, knowing I was going to blow a huge load all over myself soon.

I could see Tess lift up her tight tank top and grab at her tits. It was so fucking hot how horny she was and I couldn't wait to watch her cum.

We watched as he pulled his cock out of her, rubbing the tip in circles around her clit until the masseuse started to shake.

"I'm gonna cum." Tess said as we could both tell the man was about to cum all over the masseuse as she was brought to climax.

I pumped my cock faster, "Fuck me too" I said, letting myself go beyond the point of no return as I heard Tess let out a ripping moan as she fingered herself to orgasm. As she did, Tess laid her head back on my stomach just a jets of seed started erupting from my cock. Wave after wave hit my torso and Tess' face and we came together, me soaking her in the process. The sight kept me cumming longer than I expected and more kept leaking out of me. As Tess came down from her peak, I grabbed her hand that had been inside her and stuck her fingers in my mouth, tasting her. It was fucking ecstasy.

We laid like that, breathing heavily for a minute after the video ended. Her face was covered in my cum as she slowly licked it off her lips. Neither of us were able to say a word, silently enjoying the most intense orgasms of our lives.

BugTheB
BugTheB
74 Followers