Friday Night Movie in the Dorm

Story Info
College crush notices my erection. How will she react?
4.1k words
4.63
41.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a golden but cool fall day freshman year as I emerged from a stone academic building on the main green of Maybury College. The leaves were beginning to change and a scattering of them already littered the grass. With my jacket unzipped and my books tucked under my arm, I headed out on one of the sidewalks that haphazardly crisscrossed the open space. As I reached the other side of the green on the way back to my room, I saw a familiar face emerge from the side door of the science building.

Madeleine waved when she saw me just as she was about to turn down the path to the dorms. Maddy would have fit in with my friends in high school and we had instantly identified as kindred spirits during orientation. We were both massive fans of high fantasy books and movies. I had a large circle of band nerds, theater kids, and other geeks to hang out with in high school, but I was aware of a stigma to being different to 'popular' kids. I quickly found that college was different. There was more freedom and space to choose your own path and less pressure to conform, even at a small college like Maybury. People like Maddy and me were free to be ourselves and people who didn't like what we like left us alone.

Maddy was a total cutie, if you like girls who are a little nerdy, and I sure do. She was shorter than me with chin-length brown hair with flipped ends and pink highlights. Through the warm days of early fall, I never saw her wear anything other than a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. On this chilly late-fall day, she wore an unbuttoned light flannel over the t-shirt. Lately, she sported a tiny pink nose stud. I wondered what her parents would think of that when she went home for fall break.

She waited for me to catch up and we walked together toward the dorm. "What are you up to tonight?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing yet, but TGIF I guess, right?"

"You can say that again."

"If I had to sit through another lecture before the weekend, I'd drop."

"Let's do something fun," she suggested. "Can't sit by yourself on a Friday at college, right?"

"Sure Maddy, did you want to look for a party to go to or something?"

She shrugged. "Not really. I think I'd like to keep it low-key. It was a rough week."

"Movie night?"

"Perfect," she agreed. "Your room?"

"Sure." I was lucky to have a single room, whereas Maddy had a roommate who did not share our taste in movies. Freshmen lived on the fourth floor under the eaves of our dorm. I had a tiny little room with a sharply slanting ceiling that I was pretty sure used to be a closet. If they could have stuck two of us in there to live, I am sure they would have. As it was, I barely had enough space for one. The campus was gorgeous and historic, but historic buildings usually have quirks like little closet-sized rooms under the roof.

"What are we going to watch?" she asked.

"I might have a movie you would like. Think Lord of the Rings, but grittier."

"Like Game of Thrones?"

"Maybe not that gritty. Well, at least not with the crappy ending."

"Ugh, if only we had the last books! I bet they would have a better ending," she complained.

"Dream on. Never gonna happen."

"Ugh, seriously." Maddy rolled her eyes. "But I trust your taste in movies."

"I appreciate that."

"You haven't been wrong yet."

"No time like the present."

"I doubt it," she said with a smile. I smiled back as we walked through the front door of the building. She turned to head into the other wing, but she called back over her shoulder. "Nine?"

"Sounds good. I'll make popcorn." Maddy walked through the fire door to her wing with a last wave.

I watched her go before heading up the stairwell to the freshman floor in my wing. I sighed as I walked up the stairs. I was crushing on Maddy, but I hadn't worked up the nerve to tell her how I felt yet. Soon, I promised myself. Soon.

After dinner in the D-hall, I popped the popcorn in the microwave in the hall outside my room. With no plans to go out for the rest of the night, I put on some gym shorts, a t-shirt, and my Maybury College hoodie. When Maddy knocked on the door, I had just finished hooking my laptop up to my desk monitor and speakers to play the movie.

Maddy had also changed into comfortable clothes for movie night. She was still wearing her soft cotton t-shirt, but she had slipped into a pair of black yoga pants and slippers. She kicked the slippers off by the door, dropped her phone on the table, and made herself comfortable on the bed. My room didn't have any kind of couch or comfortable chairs. It barely had room for the bed and desk at the foot of it. We usually watched movies sitting propped up on pillows against the headboard of the bed with our feet stretched out comfortably. The movie played on my computer monitor on the desk in front of us.

Maddy had brought two cold Cokes from the vending machine. Freshmen weren't allowed to have beer or other alcohol in their rooms, and we were only eighteen, so I always hid a small flask of rum in the bottom of my desk. I poured the Cokes into plastic cups and added a splash of the liquor to make us some dorm-room rum and Cokes. We clicked the plastic cups together in a toast and I switched off the overhead light. The only light in the dark room came from the movie and the crack of light under the door from the bright hall.

The movie started off well. As I expected, Maddy was really enjoying it. It had been some years since I had seen it myself and I had forgotten enough of the movie to be interested in the plot. We munched the popcorn in the bowl between us. We chatted a bit back and forth about the movie, but mostly we just relaxed and watched.

About thirty minutes in, I recalled that the movie was progressing toward a fairly graphic sex scene. I glanced nervously over at Maddy. I had been the one to suggest this movie, so she might think I deliberately wanted to show this to her. I nervously cleared my throat, and the sound was loud in my head.

I hadn't really remembered that this movie had this scene. I was conscious even of my own breathing as I tried to display no reaction as things heated up on the screen in front of us. Maddy had been munching on some of the popcorn, but I noticed that she didn't reach for another bite. Like me, she was sitting completely still. I didn't know her well enough yet to have any idea about what she would think about fairly explicit sexual content.

I was already feeling uncomfortable and trying desperately to conceal it, but then my body betrayed my efforts to appear nonchalant. I felt the first stirrings of arousal in my cock. It twitched ever so slightly in my shorts, and I felt it swelling in response to the hot scene on the screen. I tried to think of something else, but I couldn't look away from the screen without being very conspicuous. With a mixture of horror and excitement, I felt my cock swelling to its fully erect state. With a glance, I could see that my arousal was very obvious in my gym shorts. Reclining on the bed with our legs in front of us as we were, Maddy needed only to look ever so slightly away from the screen, and she couldn't fail to see it. The room was dark, but the glare of the screen lit up the bed where we were sitting.

I heard her clear her throat, perhaps in a nervous way, much like I had moments ago. With a surge of adrenaline, I saw her reach her hand toward the popcorn bowl again. I think she might have thought that eating the popcorn would give her something to do to cover her nervousness. Or maybe I only imagined that she was also uncomfortable, and I was the only one who felt awkward. I really don't know. Either way, I held my breath. Maddy turned to look where she was reaching, and her hand froze in air. Her mouth was hanging open in surprise. With a sickening feeling, I followed her gaze. She was obviously staring at my erection.

"Woah," she said, in almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry," I said embarrassed. I bent my leg closest to her in order to try to make it less conspicuous. It didn't make much difference and the cat was already out of the bag. Maddy was still staring at it.

"Uh, it's alright," she said soothingly. "I mean, you can't really help it right?"

"Um, not really, no," I said. I tried to shift again to hide it, but it was still obvious.

Maddy rubbed my shoulder. "Don't worry about it." She gestured toward the computer screen. "It's natural. I mean, that was a pretty spicy scene."

I let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah. It was."

Maddy tilted her head a little bit to the side as she considered for a moment. "Didn't you suggest this movie?" My pulse quickened again. I think my face must have been bright red. I was glad the room was pretty dark.

"Well, yes. I... I didn't remember that scene," I stammered. My cock could have helped me diffuse the tension by deflating itself, but it was still rock hard. Even though the movie had moved on from the explicit scene, it was exciting to have her staring at my hard on and I felt there was no chance of it settling down so long as she was drawing attention to it.

"It's okay," Maddy said again. "It's a good movie so far. I like it. And that was pretty hot." She was grinning at me.

"The movie?" I asked. Oh God, I thought immediately, what did I just say? Of course she meant the movie, you idiot! What do you think she meant? Your boner? My whole face was hot with embarrassment, and I felt a prickle of sweat.

Maddy giggled. "Yeah, I meant the movie." She was still looking at my shorts, where my erection showed no signs of going away. "But, I mean also..." Her voice trailed away as she made a vague gesture.

I moved uncomfortably and my cock shifted. Maddy's eyes widened, and she bit her lip momentarily. "It moved," she said with fascination. "I didn't know it could move."

"Well, yeah. It can," I shrugged. It didn't seem that remarkable to me, but then again, I was a guy and used to what was normal with my own body.

"Can you make it move or does it just happen?" she asked leaning forward.

"I can make it move a little," I said. Maddy looked up at me expectantly and then back to my shorts. I shrugged and then tensed the muscles in my groin, so my cock moved slightly under the thin cloth.

Maddy giggled again. "Wow," she said. Her mouth was hanging open in surprise again. "I've actually never... um... I've never really seen one." Maddy raised her hand with a finger outstretched. Like she was in a trance, she reached until her finger lightly brushed the outline of my cock. I inhaled sharply and shivered.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. Her finger recoiled. "I shouldn't have done that."

"No, it's okay," I said. I mastered my breathing. "It's more than okay. It just, I... well... I've never had anyone touch it but me." I noticed her chest was rising a little with her breathing too.

Maddy shifted and turned in the bed, so she was facing me. She was still fascinated by my erection. The movie played on, but we ignored it now.

"Can I feel it? Like, really feel it?" she asked in a small voice. "I'm just... I'm curious." She held her breath.

"Uh, sure," I said. My heart was pounding in my chest. Maddy bit her lip and reached out. I shivered as she softly touched me again. She giggled at my reaction.

"Can you make it move in my hand?" she asked. She was lightly gripping it with her fingertips now. I tensed my groin again. "Wow," she whispered as she felt the movement. "That's hot," she said. I nodded without saying anything. She massaged it softly and I inhaled deeply.

"Does it feel good when I touch it?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered, letting the breath out.

"Can I see it?" she asked hesitantly. I didn't answer, but self-consciously I brought my hands to my waistband and pushed my shorts down. My cock sprang free. It was hard as iron, and it curved up away from my body. It throbbed to be touched again. Maddy couldn't resist. She reached for it. I exhaled slowly as she held it gently like a joystick. Her hand tentatively tested and explored the feel of my cock in her hand. I jumped when she ran her thumb on the head.

Maddy laughed. "That's sensitive, isn't it?"

"Yes, but it feels good," I told her. She did it again and I groaned. "That feels really good."

"Tell me what else feels good," she said.

I reached down and wrapped one of my hands over hers. "Hold it softly," I said, "and pump your hand up and down." I moved my hand to show her. She followed my lead. "Yeah, like that." I groaned and shifted to be more comfortable while she stroked. I moved my hand away.

"Like my hand is a pussy?" She asked

"Yeah," I said. I was surprised to hear her use that phrase and I groaned with excitement.

"Ooh," she said, "that does feel good for you, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I panted. Maddy giggled. Her chest was rising and falling sharply with her own excitement, and I was squirming with pleasure under her hand in the dark of the room. I closed my eyes and focused on the feel of her touching me.

"Do you imagine it's a pussy when you touch yourself?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

She leaned in closer to my ear and asked in a tiny whisper, "Do you ever pretend it's my pussy?" My eyes opened wide, and I stared at her. There was a glow of excitement in her eyes. Her free hand was under her shirt massaging one of her breasts

"Yes," I confessed in a whisper.

Maddy smiled with satisfaction. "Sometimes I think about you," she said, "when I touch myself."

"Oh fuck, that's so hot" I groaned. I felt the first prickling tingle in my balls that told me my load of cum was boiling to the surface. I was thrusting my hips up with each pump of her hand. Maddy picked up on my obvious excitement and she stroked my cock a little faster. I couldn't move my hips at that pace, and I squirmed on the bed. The muscles in my lower abdomen were tensing and tightening as my body prepared itself for the eruption.

My cock had an electric sensation of pent-up energy and the feeling of her small hand on my sensitive manhood was fantastic. I had never felt this. I had probably jerked off hundreds of times before now, but nothing prepared me for the experience of a girl's hand bringing me to a powerful orgasm. The feeling grew stronger until it was almost unbearable. It was like riding a roller coaster to the top of the big hill and then teetering over the drop. Maddy was near panting with her own anticipation as she marveled at the effect her touch was having on me.

"Fuck," I gasped, as the first contraction of the orgasm pulsed in my groin. My cock leaped in her hand and a powerful jet of cum shot into the air from the tip.

"Oh, wow," she said loudly as the first blast spattered her hand and my lower abdomen. Her eyes were burning with exhilaration and her chest was heaving. Her jaw hung open. I grunted and squirmed as my body throbbed with pleasure and further spurts of cum landed on her arm. Maddy was laughing with delight as she coaxed out the last few drops to run down my shaft and pool on her fingers.

"It was so much," she said with amazement, as she stroked my cock slowly now. I felt a few aftershocks of pleasure and exhaled slowly as the feeling abated. I laid back on the bed feeling immense physical relief. "That was really hot," she giggled. She was still breathing deeply. She tested the consistency of my semen between her fingers before wiping her hand on my sheets. I grabbed a corner of the sheet and wiped most of the mess off of myself.

"That felt really good," I said. I noticed Maddy was crossing and uncrossing her legs slowly. With her clean hand, she reached down to rub her groin over her yoga pants.

"Is it always like that," she asked, still curious. She was studying my cock as it finally settled down. A drop of cum was still showing at the tip.

"No, that was the best I've ever felt."

Maddy arched an eyebrow at me. "I made you feel the best?"

"Yeah, it was amazing." She smiled with pleasure.

"I feel so hot right now," she purred. She moaned ever so slightly as she touched her own groin.

"Do you think I could help you feel good too?" I asked. I turned over on my side in the bed, so I was facing her. The last bead of cum from my cock dripped onto my sheet. I was going to need to do laundry.

"Yeah," she breathed, "I want you to touch me."

I put a hand on her hip and ran it up and down her soft pants.

"I want to return the favor," I said. She nodded again.

"Have you ever... touched a girl before?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

"It's okay," she said. "I'll tell you what to do." She lifted her hips off the bed and pushed her yoga pants off her butt and down to her knees. Her hand disappeared between her creamy thighs, and she moaned louder.

I put my hand back on her hip, feeling the bare skin that had been revealed. I tentatively explored forward, sliding my fingers into the smooth depression formed by her hip bone. She tensed with anticipation as I advanced into the crease formed by her thigh and her abdomen. She spread her legs to welcome my touch.

"Gentle," she breathed in my ear. "Go slow." I did as she commanded, barely touching her flesh as my fingers grazed her lips for the first time. She drew a breath and let it out. "Perfect," she said, "softly."

I marveled at how wet she was. Pausing for a moment, I tested the feel of her moistness on my fingers. I found it slick and pleasant. I imagined this warm and natural lubrication on my cock. That was not for today, but maybe someday soon. I got excited and I pressed my forefinger harder on her.

"Soft!" she hissed. I obeyed and she began to moan again. "Yes," she said, "like that." I felt that she was moving her body as I moved my fingers over her sex. I found the little mound that must be her clitoris and she sighed deeply. Her hips bucked eagerly. "Oh God, right there," she murmured. I slid a soaked finger across it, and she giggled again.

I reached my hand further down and curled my middle finger to probe her entrance. I found it very wet and inviting. A whimper of pleasure from Maddy urged me on. I slipped my finger into her, and she gasped. I moved it in her in time with her own motion. Maddy reached down to her sex slid a slender finger on top of mine inside her. She pressed my finger down on the walls of her pussy.

"Oh God, there too," she moaned. I continued to massage the spot as her finger withdrew and Maddy groaned louder and arched her back off of the mattress.

"You can touch my tits if you want," she suggested through short breaths. "It helps me finish."

I reached my free hand eagerly under her shirt. Maybe I'd skipped a step in the usual progression of sexual experience today, but I made up for it as I eagerly fondled a breast for the first time in my life. My hand at her sex had paused as I was briefly distracted by the urge to feel her tits.

"Don't stop," she whimpered as one of her hands clamped down on my hand between her thighs. "I'm so close."

I focused my fingers on her clitoris again, though still gently and slowly as she had urged.

"Yes," she cried out. "Stay right there." I whirled my fingers over the spot while I flicked the fingers of my other hand over her hard little nipple.

"Oh God, yes," she said eagerly, as she arched her back again. Her breaths suddenly became sharp and shallow and then turned to loud moans. Her body rocked and she cried out again. She squeezed her thighs together and clapped her hand over mine. As the feeling passed, she caught her breath and stretched her whole body out on the bed. I withdrew my hand and she sighed contentedly.

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

Maddy laughed and wiped a few beads of sweat from her forehead. "Uh, yeah, that felt pretty fucking great." The movie was still playing in the background. We both became aware of it and laughed again.

"I think we're going to have to try to watch this again tomorrow night," she said. "I was definitely not paying attention and it started off good."

12