A Night at Megan's House

Story Info
A night out with my friend leads to debauchery.
8.4k words
4.74
12.1k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
296 Followers

This is predominantly a smoking fetish story involving two teens and two older men. It includes father and daughter in the same scene.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

"She got some tits on her," Megan's neighbour Kieron said. "That cleavage is begging for a load. I wouldn't mind her hands around my cock either. Did you see those long fake nails? I love these chavs."

"You should have seen her over here during the heatwave. Phwaor! Strutting around the garden with Megan in her bikini," Megan's dad James added.

"Chavs weren't that hot when we were nineteen," Kieron chuckled. "I wish I hadn't gone on holiday this summer now you've said that."

"It's not just her tits and fake nails that'll drive you crazy. The way she smokes a cigarette makes me want to have her soft lips around my hard cock too," James confessed.

"Mmmmm, I do like a young, sexy, hot smoking chav. Especially one with big tits."

"Yeah, I have noticed the way you look at my daughter," James chuckled.

"I know Megan's off limits my friend. The two men laughed.

"She reminds me so much of her mother," James said. "When she was alive."

"A carbon copy. She's beautiful, just like her mum was," Kieron spoke respectfully now.

"Anyway, did you get those tickets sorted for the game on Saturday?" James changed the topic of conversation.

I couldn't believe my ears. I was sat on the downstairs toilet inside my friend Megan's house having a pee, giggling too myself. The window was open but Megan's father and neighbour were openly discussing me in a sexual nature, whilst they sat in the back garden having a beer. Megan's dad even hinted at the knowledge that their neighbour had eyes for his daughter.

Nobody could blame Kieron though, not even her father, apparently. Megan was five-six, slim and busty. She had long black hair and hypnotic green eyes with a captivating, warm smile. Like me, she was nineteen.

We weren't too dissimilar at all in fact. I'm five-five, a little curvier around the hips and chest, with blue eyes and long chestnut hair.

James and Kieron were in their late forties. I'd only met Kieron for the first time when I called round to see Megan twenty minutes earlier. I obviously knew James well. I'd seen his eyes wandering my curves many times over the years that I'd know his daughter, but I never detected him being attracted to me smoking.

When I finished peeing, I had a dilemma. Flush the toilet and alert the two men of a presence in their vicinity, or leave my urine in the pan and apologise later that it mustn't have flushed properly. I went with option two and slipped quietly back upstairs.

"Are you ok?" Megan asked, when I rejoined her, giggling.

"Yeah, are you?"

"What's so funny? "

"Nothing," I lied.

"Do you fancy a cigarette? I'm gasping," Megan moaned, pulling a Lambert and Butler cigarette from her packet and picking up her lighter.

"Urm, sure, I guess," I blushed, walking nervously towards my jacket to get one of my Marlboro menthol cigarettes.

"Are my dad and Kieron still in the garden?"

"I think so," I replied, coming over all nervous at the thought of smoking in front of them, after what I just overheard.

"Kieron's cute for an older guy," Megan blurted. "He's always flirting with me when dad isn't around."

My eyes widened. "Really? You don't mind that?"

"No, I'd let him take me out for a drink if he asked. I'm not sure what dad would make of it though," Megan giggled.

Smirking, I followed my friend downstairs and into the garden for a cigarette.

"Hello, girls," James smiled, as soon as Megan and I appeared outside. "Time for a smoke, hey?"

I held back an embarrassed giggle and said nothing. The two men were sat side by side at the round garden table with their backs to the house. Opposite them were two empty chairs. I shivered, despite it being twenty-two degrees in the middle of an August afternoon.

"It's only my fourth one today," Megan told her dad, sitting directly opposite Kieron in a pair of tight shorts and an even tighter t-shirt.

"Hi, Megan," Kieron acknowledged her with slight nod of the head.

"Hiya, Kieron," Megan smiled and put the cork filtered cigarette between her lips and lit it. That was obvious, I smiled too myself.

I could see why Megan found him attractive. Kieron was tall and well built, with an in-style goatee beard and short light brown hair cut. He was handsome and masculine.

James was a bit of man's man too. Slightly shorter than his neighbour but not as stocky. He had a handsome, clean shaven face and smile with a nice crop of black hair on his head.

I glanced at the open toilet window above their heads and felt another cold shiver shoot up my spine. Then my nipples hardened.

"Are you ok, Pippa?" James smiled at me, then stole a glance at my cleavage when I took the seat directly opposite him.

"I'm good thanks. How about you?" I replied politely, then I put the all-white filtered cigarette between my lips and lit it.

"All good in the hood as you youngsters say," James smiled at me, his eyes focused on my mouth as I took that first deep drag.

He then stole another glance at my cleavage when I exhaled. I felt giddy and embarrassed wearing a short denim skirt and V-neck t-shirt, knowing what the two men really thought about me.

I had no idea what Megan was thinking or feeling as she drew languidly on her cigarette and exhaled through pursed lips. But I believed embarrassed wasn't one of them as we smoked and underwent some kind of voyeuristic sexual exhibition.

Kieron and James the voyeurs. Megan and I then exhibition, obviously.

I took another deep drag and sucked the smoke into my mouth, holding it for a few seconds before exhaling. I was experiencing a strange blend of self-consciousness and arousal.

"Are you girls going anywhere nice tonight?" Kieron asked, flicking his eyes between Megan and me.

I was becoming more excited by the minute, holding and smoking a cigarette whilst sitting with two older men who had absentmindedly confessed what they thought about me.

"Heading down the pub for a few quiet drinks," Megan answered, leaning forwards and flicking her ash into the tray on the table, before taking another drag from her cigarette.

I could have screamed at her when she didn't slide the ashtray closer towards us. I took a long, nervous drag and leaned forwards myself when I inhaled. My large breasts wobbled slightly, and I just knew James and Kieron were getting a damn good look down my V-neck.

I held the smoke deep inside my lungs as I slid the ashtray towards us and sat back up straight. I glanced at James and Kieron when I exhaled. They were both grinning at me.

"What are you two oldies doing tonight?" Megan laughed at her own joke.

Kieron and James glanced at one another, clearly undecided.

"Might just stay here and drink the place dry," James shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan," Kieron agreed, then I saw his eyes feast briefly upon Megan's firm chest.

When I looked away, I caught James doing the same to me. "What time are you going out?" he asked.

James was looking at me when he asked the question, but Megan answered for us as I took a drag from my cigarette.

"We'll get ready after this," Megan replied, seeking an agreement from me as she exhaled a thick plume of smoke from her mouth.

Nodding as I sucked a thick ball of smoke into my own mouth, I then flicked the ash and exhaled.

"You don't mind if Pippa crashes in the spare room do you, dad?"

"Of course not. You're very welcome, Pippa. The room is always made up."

"Where am I going to crash?" Kieron joked.

The three of them laughed but I could only smile nervously. Given the chance, I knew who's beds this trio wanted to sleep in.

When Megan and I finished our cigarettes, we stubbed them out and excused ourselves. I pretended to use the toilet, curious to overhear anything they might have to say about us. They didn't disappoint.

Kieron and James were chuckling when I slipped quietly into the downstairs toilet. Clearly one of them had said something amusing so soon after Megan and I departed.

"I told you she looked hot smoking a cigarette," James said.

"She knew we were ogling her big tits. She looked wary though. As if she knew what we were thinking," Kieron reckoned.

"That made it hotter," James chuckled. "It didn't stop her flashing us that cleavage though."

"She knew what she was doing when she put that V-neck on today. She's probably had guys checking her out since she grew those puppies."

"You probably think the same about Megan," James laughed at his friend.

"Hey, if your daughter is off limits then don't put her inside my head," Kieron warned in jest, or was it?

"I know Pippa is my daughter's friend, and my wife would be turning in her grave right now, but I would fuck her in a heartbeat."

"I'm sorry, James, we've become good friends over the years, but Megan also looks pretty damn hot smoking. Sorry pal."

"It's alright, mate," James sighed. "She's grown into a beautiful young woman. You're not the first of my friends to speak highly of her or try to chat her up."

"Don't worry, pal, I'd never cross any lines," Kieron assured Megan's dad.

"I can't feel the way I do about Pippa and then act shocked when one of my friends feels the same about Megan. I've seen the way she flirts with you."

"James!"

"Relax, buddy, I'm cool with it," James chuckled. "I'm not giving you permission to act on it. I'm just saying."

Instead of being shocked or disgusted, I actually giggled too myself. It was like listening to two adolescent teenage boys at school. My pussy was moist.

"You reckon she'd be interested?" Kieron stirred the pot. "Pippa, I mean."

"Not unless I found Aladdin's lamp with the genie inside it." The pair of them chuckled.

"I'd steal it from you like Jafar!" Kieron continued chuckling.

"Yeah, and we both know who you'd have under your spell with it. I'm watching you." Again, they laughed like a couple of kids.

"Helen used to smoke for me," James sounded reminiscent. "Only when she drank. But Pippa reminds me of how Helen smoked."

"Pippa does seem to enjoy it differently to Megan. But reminds you how?" Kieron sounded curious.

"Megan thinks it makes her look cool. She smokes too fast and doesn't appreciate it. Helen smoked slow and seductive. Pippa holds the cigarette like Helen did. How a lady should, despite dressing likeca chav slut. Pippa also smokes the same brand that Helen did. She used to slap on the thick lipstick and give me a smoky blowjob after a good drinking session," James ended with a chuckle. "Those days are long gone."

"I just like how rebellious young girls look when they smoke publicly. You know, that 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. But now I'm imaging you getting smoky head from Helen," Kieron laughed.

"First it's my daughter now it's my late wife," James laughed with his friend.

"You brought it up!"

I'd heard enough so I quietly slipped back upstairs. I felt different this time. Megan's dad had a smoking fetish, and he didn't seem too bothered that his neighbour fancied the arse of his daughter either. Did he ever have inappropriate thoughts about Megan? I wondered.

"I like your dad and Kieron," I told Megan, entering her bedroom.

"They can be funny sometimes. Or do you mean something else?" Megan giggled and undressed for a shower.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Come on, Pippa," she laughed. "If I can see it then surely you can!"

"See what?" I played dumb.

"My dad checks out all my friends, especially you."

"Don't be stupid, we're the same age," I scoffed.

"So what!" she laughed again. "Every time I mention your name he perks up. I caught him and Kieron checking you out as much you caught them!"

"You can talk," I blushed. "Kieron can barely take his eyes off you."

"I know he wants to fuck me. He's pretty much said so when dad isn't around."

"Is that what's stopping you both?" I came close to revealing what I overheard. "If your dad was ok with it, you'd sleep with your neighbour?"

"Maybe," she giggled. "But dad would go mental."

Don't be so sure, I thought quietly too myself.

"Get your arse in the shower so I can have one," I smiled at Megan. "I fancy a drink. It's karaoke tonight, isn't it?"

"Something along those lines," Megan said, then left the room wrapped in a towel.

When it was my turn to shower, I was totally and utterly aroused. Being naked inside Megan's house, knowing her father and Kieron would love to see me like this, had me directing the shower up between my spread legs.

I rubbed my clit and replayed their conversation in my head. Kieron was the more attractive, but having my suspicions confirmed from the horse's mouth, I suddenly thought about James walking in on me masturbating inside his shower cubicle. I'd even turn the water off and light a cigarette if that's what he was really into.

The bathroom door was locked though, so I managed to rub and spray my teenage pussy until I climaxed. The bathroom was like a steam room by the time I finished and entered Megan's bedroom, with towels wrapped around my head and body.

Upon my return Megan had helped herself to a couple of her dad's beers.

"You went downstairs wrapped in just a towel?" I laughed at Megan.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "Kieron didn't see me."

"Did your dad?" I gasped.

"No, but it's not like he hasn't seen me in a towel before. Get drinking and let's get ready for some karaoke."

As we were only going to the pub we were dressed and ready in record time. It only took us ninety minutes before we were rejoining James and Kieron for another cigarette and a beer.

This time I was feeling more confident. I had alcohol on the go, and I was excited over knowing their secrets. I knew James and Kieron wanted to fuck me, possibly Megan to. Kieron certainly wanted to fuck Megan, and she knew it. Vice versa where those two were concerned. The icing on the cake was that Megan knew her dad fancied me, and James knew Kieron fancied his daughter, and both were fine with that.

Jeez!! Did any of that make sense?

Anyway, none of them knew what I was thinking. Feeling I had the upper hand, I decided to tease my friend's dad and their neighbour, especially when Megan made sure Kieron had a perfect view of her from head to toe.

That's cool, I thought, and sat so James was treated to the same from me.

Megan was wearing a dark purple boob tube and a short black skirt, which only needed to rise a couple inches when she sat for Kieron to get a good look at the black thong she was wearing and judging by the great big grin on his face, I think he was getting a good view of it. Her long dark hair was straight, and she had plenty of make up on.

I also had plenty of make up on and a shirt skirt, a red one with a daring side split. I had a matching red Cami crop top, and my long chestnut hair was wavy. We were two girls set on having fun.

"You look stunning, girls!" James complimented us.

"You'll be breaking hearts tonight, that's for sure," Kieron added. "I like your nails, Pippa."

"Thank you," I blushed, turning my hands so the palms were flat facing the ground.

The four of us inspected my fake nails, with the cigarette poised between my index and middle fingers, smoldering away before I took a long drag.

My lipstick was a thick dark red. It stained the white filter, and every time I exhaled and positioned my hand a couple of inches to the right of my face, James would lick his top lip and glance at my hand. I don't think he realised he was doing it, which made it all the more fun.

Kieron and Megan were silently flirting as Megan did her best to spread her legs without making it too obvious to her dad, but I noticed, and Kieron definitely noticed.

Knowing I had the undivided attention of my friend's dad, I took deep drags from my cigarette, resting my elbow on the arm of the chair, so the cigarette was never more than a couple of inches from my mouth, and watched James out the corner of my eye. I would then glance at him when I swallowed the thick smoke into my mouth. James looked uncomfortably aroused.

I'd also smile innocently as if I was naïve about the impact I was having on him, then I'd exhale long streams of smoke off to the side of us. I can't be sure but I believe he squeezed his crotch a couple of times during my little smoke show.

I eventually double pumped the final drags and stubbed out my lipstick-stained cigarette butt into the ashtray, having had my friend's dad perv over me the entire time.

Megan was smirking as we both caught her dad staring at my tits. She then exhaled her final drag and stubbed out her lipstick-stained cock filtered cigarette. We were ready for a night a karaoke down the pub.

During the few hours we were down the pub, attracting a lot of attention, especially when we sang a duet of 'it's raining men', I didn't think about James, and Megan didn't mention Kieron. She was too busy letting guys at the crowded bar cop a feel of her arse in the short skirt. Ok, I was guilty of that too.

We smoked a few cigarettes outside and chatted with the local guys who recognised us, soaking up their compliments whilst declining their offers to join them for a party.

Then, sat by ourselves not long before closing, my drunken tongue began to wag.

"So, what's the deal with you and Kieron," I asked Megan, as we sat side by side smoking cigarettes.

"There is no deal," she shrugged, exhaling a long drag into the dark night sky. "I might let him have me one day," she then giggled.

"I don't think your dad would really care," I said, then took a deep drag before exhaling through my nostrils.

Megan turned to look at me with a mischievous smirk as she inhaled her latest drag.

"What? I'm just saying," I laughed. I overheard them talking about us today when I was on the toilet."

"Shut up!" Megan gasped as she exhaled and flicked her cigarette butt to the road. "What did you hear?"

I took my final drag and flicked my cigarette butt in the same direction, exhaling as I prepared myself to blab my big mouth.

"They definitely want to fuck us," I giggled, putting a chewing cum into my mouth.

Megan accepted a chewing gum and glared curiously at me. Expecting me to carry on.

"Your dad knows Kieron has the hots for you."

"What did my dad say?"

"He didn't say yes, but he definitely wasn't pissed at Kieron either. He said it was only fair because he fancied me."

"My dad admitted he fancied you?" Megan laughed and pushed me playfully. "I told you he did. He fancies all my friends."

"Thanks," I joked as if I was hurt by her statement. "He admitted to more than just fancying me."

"You're his favourite," Megan winked. "But he is my dad. That would be weird."

"Not if we kept it between ourselves and you got to have Kieron it wouldn't be," I smiled anxiously, hoping for the right response from my friend.

This was the make-or-break moment. It was the drink and my hormones talking for me, but I could always laugh it off in the morning if Megan turned on me. She didn't.

"You're fucking serious, aren't you?"

"You want Kieron. Kieron wants you ... and your dad wants me," I shrugged, making it sound all so simple.

"And who do you want?" Megan laughed and pushed me again.

"I just wanna get laid. After having so many hands up my skirt tonight I just wanna get laid," I laughed.

"You slut! I know what you mean though. Ok, what's your plan?"

"No plan," I blushed, laughing.

"Ok then, I have a plan. Forget last orders and lets go back to mine and see what state my dad and Kieron are in. Go from there?"

"I'm in."

"If anything happens you can't breathe a word to this to any of the girls!" Megan warned me. "Not to anybody, do you hear me?"

"I wouldn't want anybody knowing." I gasped she'd even thought to warn me. "Can you imagine the names they'd call me if they knew I did anything with your dad?"

Pippaa
Pippaa
296 Followers