A Night at Megan's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing half as bad as what they'd say about me if they knew I let you do anything with my dad, especially if I was in the house with another older guy!"

We both laughed and lit another cigarette, waiting for a taxi to take us back to Megan's house.

Walking through the front door was the most nervous I'd ever felt in my life. We were very drunk and giggly. What we found was a very drunk pair of older guys in shorts and t-shirts watching football highlights on the TV. Kieron and James.

"Got anymore alcohol in the house?" Megan blurted as soon as we got in.

"Help yourselves in the kitchen," James perked up, glaring at me in my short red skirt and red Cami top.

Megan then surprised us all and took control. "Kieron, come and help me choose a drink!"

Kieron and James looked at each other as I took out a cigarette and lit it. James shifted uncomfortably on the sofa so I picked up the ash tray from the coffee table and went and sat close to him.

"Did you both have a good night?" I asked, exhaling a thick plume of smoke. My heart was pounding. I looked confident but I was anything but. The two men looked shell shocked.

"Kieron!" Megan shouted from the kitchen.

"You better go and help Megan," I giggled, taking a deep drag from my cigarette. "She's had a bit too much to drink."

"I think you both have," James gulped, running his eyes up and down my legs and body.

Kieron stood up in his shorts and t-shirt and left the lounge to go join Megan in the kitchen, while I smiled at James and apologised for not asking if it was ok to smoke inside before I lit up.

"It's a bit late now," he croaked, dazed by his daughter's drunken behaviour and my flirtatious body language and smile.

"Thanks," I giggled cheekily. I was so nervous I needed to act quickly if he didn't, but I didn't know what to do precisely, so I continued smoking the cigarette.

The kitchen door slammed shut and we both heard Megan giggling. James was at a loss, unsure what to do with himself. It was written all over his face. Dragging on the cigarette from my right hand, I placed my left on his bare thigh and exhaled.

"You're nice, James," I whispered.

"Not as nice as you, Pippa," he sighed uncomfortably.

Suddenly, the kitchen door flew open and into the lounge came a drunk, giggly Megan, and an embarrassed grinning Kieron. They were holding a glass of wine each as Megan dragged her neighbour by his hand.

"I'm just going to show Kieron something in my room, dad. We won't be long," Megan giggled, yanking Kieron through the lounge towards the stairs.

"Sorry, pal," Kieron shrugged, as if he had no say in the matter.

"Megan!" James went to get up. I squeezed his thigh and told him I'd wait with him. I couldn't quite believe my boldness. I was running on instinct.

James then cleared his throat and settled back down. We glared into each other's eyes as I smoked as seductively as I could. I took long, deep drags, inhaled sharply, then allowed the smoke to drift from my dark red lips. His eyes soon became transfixed on my mouth and the rising smoke.

"So, did you enjoy karaoke down the pub?" James croaked again. Where had the confident older man disappeared to, I sulked.

But then we heard muffled voices from above. Followed by some banging and clanging. Megan's bedroom was directly above the lounge. I took a moment to appreciate that James was in a very uncomfortable situation.

He had me flirting with him, not realising I knew I was pressing his buttons. And he had his daughter upstairs with his neighbour, not realising she knew her dad was pretty relaxed about Kieron fancying her.

Even I was surprised by how sudden Megan reacted when we got home. So I took it a step further, in an attempt to help James park his guilt until it was all over.

"Do you like me, James?" I smiled coyly. "You know. Do you like me like me?"

James coughed and squirmed beside me as I took another drag and let the smoke drift from my mouth again. He glanced at the dark red lipstick-stained cigarette filter then back at my mouth.

"What's gotten into you pair?" he squirmed into the corner of the sofa.

"Nothing yet," I giggled, sliding my left hand up his hairy thigh, into his shorts.

"Fuck, Pippa!" he flinched.

"Forget about them, let's create our own fun," I whispered, flicking ash into the tray.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you, Pippa," he gasped then groaned. My hand was deep inside his shorts, massaging his bulge through his boxers.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," I giggled, taking the final drag from my cigarette and stubbing it out.

I put the ashtray down on the floor and exhaled while keeping my flexing grip inside his shorts.

"I really want to suck your cock," I told him softly, appearing angelic and innocent.

Suddenly, the bed upstairs started making noises and the floorboards started creaking. James glanced up at the ceiling, perplexed.

I stood up from the sofa and moved in front of him. "Forget about them. You finally have me."

"Fuck! This is nuts!" James gasped.

With a mischievous smirk, I pulled my Cami top up and over my head. My big braless tits bounced free and James suddenly forgot about his daughter getting fucked directly above us by their neighbour. His attention was all mine now.

"Do you like my tits?" I teased, cupping and lifting them.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck, Pippa! I want them in my face! In my hands! Around my cock!" he groaned, pulling down his shorts.

"Someone's a big boy," I teased further, seeing his thick cock for the first time.

James remained seated, stroking his shaft. It was a decent length with girth. It was going to be fun when I got round to having it inside my tight pussy.

The noises above us increased. The bed was now banging against the wall and Megan's moans became audible to our ears. She was most certainly getting fucked by Kieron.

James didn't flinch or look up this time. I unzipped the short distance on my skirt and pushed it from my waist.

"Show me your pussy, Pippa! Show it to me!" James hissed through gritted teeth.

I giggled, slipped my thumbs into my red lace panties and spun around.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Do it! Show me!"

I bent over from the waist and slowly pulled my panties down. James groaned feverishly as my arse cheeks came into view. He then grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap when I revealed my plump, tight pussy lips from behind.

"You pair fucking planned this, didn't you?" James cursed into my ear, sliding his arms round the front of my body and grabbing my tits. "Mmmmmm! I've always wanted to get my hands on these big tits!"

I moaned and giggled as he roughly groped my body. He then used his legs to spread mine before firmly cupping my mound. I was red hot turned on, and so was my friend's dad, as he squeezed my tits with one hand and squeezed my soaking wet pussy with the other.

"Was that the deal, Pippa? Megan takes Kieron and you take me?"

"I overheard you in the garden today," I giggled in between groans and pants. He was driving me wild groping me so urgently.

"Oh, did you now?" James gave a dirty chuckle. "Well, that explains everything."

I groaned and arched my back as James rubbed my clit. "We all get what we want!" I gasped, when his finger left my clit and slid inside me.

"Then you'll know what I want. Get on your knees and suck my cock while you smoke a cigarette!"

Casting a sultry gaze at James, I reached for my cigarettes and dropped to my knees. He glared with anticipation, waiting for the moment. His moment. Our moment. I slipped the white filter between my lips and handed him the lighter.

"Will you do the honours?" I smiled.

"For you I'd do anything," he murmured, handing control back to me.

With the unlit cigarette poised between my young lips, James took the lighter and I smoothed my hands up his hairy thighs towards his groin. His cock twitched when I slid my hands inside his thighs and gently brushed against his scrotum.

The sounds above intensified. Kieron was grunting and Megan was groaning and screaming 'yes' from the top of her lungs. Somewhat muffled, it was still pretty ominous that James was getting closer to hearing his daughter having an orgasm.

"I bet you could make me moan louder than Megan." I pushed a boundary as James produced a naked flame from the lighter.

He said and did nothing, except for moan when my left hand cupped his scrotum and my right hand wrapped around his shaft. Moving my head closer towards his cock, I dipped the end of the all-white Marlboro cigarette into the orange flame and sucked hard.

"Suck my cock, Pippa, and blow smoke all over me," he said calmly, brushing my hair to the side of my head.

After inhaling the first drag deeply, I grinned, removed the cigarette with my left hand, then exhaled straight down into his groin.

"Mmmmm," James approved, holding back signs of his sexual aggression.

I took another deep drag and inhaled the thick ball of smoke before finally giving my friends dad what he always wanted. My young, smoky mouth around his thick cock.

"Ohhhhh sweet Jesus!" he groaned, as my mouth engulfed his thick gland and thick smoke exhaled from my nostrils.

Sucking on his dark purple head, I moaned as he reached under my body and cupped my tits. I took a quick, deep drag and inhaled, before doing the same again.

His cock tasted musky. It throbbed in my mouth and I wanted to taste his cum while I smoked for him. I took another drag and stroked his cock with my hand as he glared at me and pulled on my hard nipples.

When I eventually smoked the cigarette James's lounge was thick with smoke. It lingered in the dimly lit room, adding to the sexual tension.

I then hungrily took his length to the back of my mouth. Forcing myself to deep throat him. James grabbed the back of my head and called me a sexy slut as he pushed downwards and forced himself a little deeper. I coughed and gagged, and he pulled my head back up to kiss me.

Surprised but delighted, he then forced my head back down and fucked my throat for a few seconds, calling me a chav slut this time.

"Get your big tits around my cock!" he grunted, resuming his dominant urge to use me.

Squeezing my swollen mounds around his shaft, I glared into his eyes and began to bounce my tits up and down. I also began to think really dirty thoughts. I now wanted him to cum all over my tits and have Megan and Kieron come down to witness it.

James, however, was no doubt thinking dirty thoughts of his own. He groaned through the five-minute tit wank, telling me how much he loved my big tits, how great he thought I looked in my orange bikini during the summer, and how he'd always wanted to fuck me.

I eventually brought the tit wank to an end the moment we heard Megan clearly having an orgasm. The noise above was as unmistakable as it was undeniable. James looked at me, slightly disturbed at hearing his daughter climaxing so violently. He knew his supposed friend and neighbour had his cock inside his daughter, probably balls deep to. Definitely balls deep, I thought, when Kieron's loud grunts and foul language followed.

We were listening to the two of them climaxing together. Kieron was emptying his balls inside Megan, while her dad was powerless to do anything about it, because he was too busy getting a tit wank from his daughter's friend.

Silence fell upon the house for a few moments, then the sounds of Megan giggling resurfaced. Now we were listening to them spooning. Poor James, I thought. It was time to give him something extra special.

"Pretend she's not your daughter," I urged him. I could see it was causing him problems. "Hearing Megan is a small price to pay for having me, don't you think?"

"You're a pair of chav sluts, now get over here and sit on my cock!"

Although I didn't take too kindly to being called a chav slut, I warmed to the slut part and straddled his lap.

James had frustration in his eyes as he pulled me down and ran his hands up and down my sides. My hard nipples pointed straight at him as my tits hung firm, directly in front of his face. James brought his hands up and started caressing my soft mounds.

The frustration in his eyes turned slowly to lust again, and I felt excited to have his undivided attention once again.

With absolutely no idea how this would impact our relationships, mine and Megan's, James and Kieron's, I knew we'd all cross that bridge when it inevitably came. For now, I reached between my legs, took a firm hold of his shaft, and rubbed the swollen tip against my wet slit.

We were just moments away when suddenly the lounge door opened with Megan and Kieron returning to join us. Seems that bridge came quicker than I anticipated, too quickly. She was wearing a baggy sleep blouse with black panties while Kieron strutted in wearing only his shorts.

"Shit!" James frowned, dropping his hands to my hips and trying to move me off him.

Hell no! I screamed inside my head. I grabbed the back of the sofa with my free hand and positioned his cock at my opening. James cursed during the brief struggle but then my tits rested against his face as I sank my body down on his thick cock.

We groaned and I closed my eyes for a moment, savouring the wonderful fullness. James still tried to move me but I was having none of it.

"Stop it and fuck me," I hissed into his ear, with my arms now either side of his head, my tits hiding his face from Megan and Kieron, who took up a seat together.

"She's my daughter," he hissed back.

"You're fucking me not her," I reminded him.

Finally, James grabbed my tits again and pushed me away from him slightly. Increasing the pace, I started to bounce while he squeezed my tits and grunted.

"That's it," I panted a grin at him. "Squeeze them harder. Fuck me deeper!"

I glanced across the room at Megan and Kieron as James grabbed my waist and bucked his hips into me. We were officially fucking in front of them. I felt a dangerous thrill of excitement and clenched my pussy muscles around his throbbing shaft. My tits were bouncing in Megan's dads face so I couldn't help but cast my friend an evil smirk.

I don't know why I did it, it just felt erotic riding her dad while she watched. It was her fault for coming down, and now I'd won him over, there was no stopping us now.

I rode James as hard and as fast as I could, before Megan stood up and lit a cigarette. I glanced back at her and stopped bouncing. I switched and started gyrating my hips slowly, causing James to moan and bury his head in the soft warmth of my big tits.

"Do you think my friend could handle two guys?" she smirked at me, but she was asking Kieron.

"I reckon you both could," Kieron chuckled, cupping Megan's firm tits under her blouse when she sat back down on his lap and took a drag from her cigarette.

"I'm not fucking my dad," she laughed through an exhale. "But you could join them. I'd like to see that."

Bitch! I concentrated on getting myself and James off and ignored Megan. But then she stood up again and signaled for Kieron to get involved. He didn't hesitate for a second.

I kept my eyes on my friend as they walked towards us. Close to orgasm, I didn't want to stop, but I didn't want Kieron joining in either.

Megan smiled at me and stroked my hair; she then offered her cork filtered cigarette to my mouth. I took a deep drag from the much stronger cigarette and welcomed the rush of nicotine. James grunted, clearly turned on at the sight of me smoking again.

Then Megan did the unthinkable. She offered me a second drag, but as I shared her cigarette she touched my breast. It sent shockwaves throughout my body. I loved it.

I gasped and slammed my groin hard into James's. His fingers dug deeper into my waist, pinching my flesh as he called us a pair of chav sluts again. I felt him twitch and throb inside me, then he grunted he was close to shooting his load when Megan turned her face towards mine and kissed my lips.

James suddenly held my body to stop me moving and told us to share a smoky kiss, while Kieron put his hands on my shoulders to aid preventing me from moving.

In a hurricane of wild emotions, Megan took a deep drag from her cigarette, then I took a deeper drag. Exhaling in unison, we instinctively kissed in front of her dad and neighbour.

Kissing my friend caused me to lose my shit altogether. I no longer cared who was who in this taboo conundrum, all I cared about now was cumming, and cumming hard.

"Stick it in her, Kieron," Megan giggled, before returning my evil smirk with one of her own.

"Not my arse you dirty fuckers!" I laughed, trying to reach round and hit Kieron away.

James wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me forwards. Megan told them to keep me there while she stubbed out her cigarette and scarpered out the room.

"Let me go for fucks sake," I laughed, but Kieron sucked on his index finger then started teasing my puckered hole with it.

I wriggled, trying to break free whilst denying it felt nice. The three of us were laughing, with me screaming in between for them to let me go. Moments later, Megan returned with a tube of KY jelly.

"What the fuck, Megan!" I continued laughing in shock.

"You always said you wanted to try two guys at once" she giggled, grabbing my face and forcing her tongue into my mouth.

I finally relaxed and accepted my fate. A threesome with two guys was a fantasy of mine, but not double penetration. I'd never experimented with my anus before, but now I had a man twice my age sliding a lubed finger into my tight hole and gently fingering it.

As Megan and I touched lips again, filling the smoky room with girly, sloppy, kissing noises, I began to moan, and James finally relaxed his arms around my body. He caressed my tits as Kieron continued to work his finger into my arse, preparing me for something much bigger. My body and senses were being hijacked by something more powerful than myself.

I continued kissing Megan, which actually helped me relax, as Kieron applied lots of cool lubricant to my back door. He slid a cold finger into my bum before it quickly warmed. I felt James's cock swelling inside my pussy as I sat on it. I needed to move.

"Are you ready, Pippa?" Kieron chuckled, removing his finger from my arse and replacing it with the tip of his hard cock.

Had you gone bare back with Megan? I wondered? He must have, I thought, because he was taking my anal virginity bareback.

"Arrrrgh, shit!" I cried out. "Fuck! Take it easy!" I sobbed.

"You'll be loving it in a minute," Kieron chuckled again, slowly easing his thick cock into my puckered hole.

Megan stood back, grinning, delighted at watching me being double penetrated. I sobbed and moaned as more and more of Kieron's cock travelled into my arse. I tried to relax but the pain, anxiety and pleasure was a mixture of sensations I couldn't navigate successfully.

Then, I was eventually stuffed with two thick cocks inside my body. One throbbing in the depths of my pussy, the other probing and throbbing in the depths of my rectum. It was the most shockingly pleasurably experience I'd ever had, until Kieron pressed on my back and lowered me onto his friend. The dirty fucker then started moving his hips back and forth, slowly.

I was being fucked in the arse. My tight nineteen-year-old body was being fucked by two men old enough to be my father. My friends and their neighbour.

Kieron was breathing deeply under control, while James struggled to contain himself beneath me. I tried to move my hips to get him started, but he beat me to it and started lifting his hips off the sofa.

The feeling was so intense I started to feel the beginnings of a climax. My tummy was contracting in rhythm with my pussy and anal muscles. These men were in complete control and my body was responding accordingly.