All Comments on 'A Night at the Bookstore'

by BakersfieldCdTerri

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I started to dress late in life, I then got a bit game and went to the local abs. I wore pantyhose, a nice pair of sheer panties under my t shirt and track pants. When I got into the booth, I started the movies and lowered my track pants. I noticed a movement at a hole in the wall, a semi hard cock came through. I wanted to taste it, experience what women felt, I knelt down, I took it in my mouth, loving the feel, how it got harder and finally the taste of cum as he released into my mouth. I liked that I was able to get a guy to cum, I was hard, the guy pulled back, I stood, leaned against the other wall, stroking myself, I jumped forward a bit as I felt a hand under me, reaching up for my cock, I turned, the hand was still at the hole. I pushed my cock through, a warm wet mouth, sucking, so good, then it stopped, my cock held and then I felt my cock being positioned then pushed back onto a warm, very wet hole. So good, I fucked hard, the person on the other side didn't move, I was going to cum, I said im going to cum, they pushed back onto me as my cum shot out,the whole thing was intense, my knees went weak. They stayed there as I finally began to shrink, I pulled back, wiped myself, then exited the booth, curious to see who was next to me. I waited, the door opened, a women, mid 60s walked out, Mrs Mayberry, a long time neighbor, I had grown up with her son. She stopped,looked at me and smiled and said,you know where I live, dress like you do and come and see me, our secret.

sandyjcdsandyjcdover 9 years ago
Nice

I too have had some great times at Glory Holes!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I dressed at home and went to the sex house. There was Abbau and a man felt me up. I said to kisses and we made out for an house,. His hands were on my bea and pulled my panties. Another trans pushed me over and I sucked them bihhest black in the world, Susie asked if I tonbebfucked as I’m sucked on big boy. He said he didn’t have a condom and I was over sexed and said drill me. I couldn’t believe how long imsucked big boy and he just he wold list an hour. I was in cock heaven both my holes were being ripped. I,thought I’m goingmto bleed and I received cum and funk and fun. Susie backed off and a beautful lady fucked me I said inwantnmore cum. I fell on the floor and the bar pissed on me I said I needed cum and the trannys in y he barn made open mynmouthmandnimcouldbonlybswallownso,much but I kept swallowing until I,passed out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous