A Night at the Chimera Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PUAH! AHN... Now that, my dear boy, is a delicious, fat little hole you have. My goodness! Did you like that, sweet thing? Let me see you shake that FAT booty if you liked it." I did just that, jiggling and clapping my asscheeks happily and loudly. She wiped her mouth off of her saliva and my juices. I could only manage a weak thumbs up. "Well I'm very glad my love, but we are far from done, you understand. I'd like you to turn over and show me what kind of package you have. Don't worry. Even if it's a bit on the small side, I'll still..."

Her words trailed off as I managed to turn over. Her face slowly changed. What was revealed to her was a shocking surprise, to say the least. My ripped cock was standing tall, curved, and at full mast. Engorged with blood and veins, it twitched and swung like a greatsword. Ophillia stammered for a bit, but I swear I saw her eyes morph into hearts as she squealed in absolute ecstasy.

Chapter 7: Venus Body

"AHN! HOW CAN IT BE SO BIG?! Mommy's last boyfriend doesn't even measure up and he was a STALLION! Well... forgive me for losing my composure, darling. I was just caught off guard. You failed to mention this not-so-little detail in your stories earlier." She put her hand on her hip, with a wry smile.

"Please don't be mad, Mommy... I think of this thing as a nuisance more than anything. Men don't typically react kindly to me being so much bigger than them." It was true. I've had instances of being in the heated embrace of a daddy I've managed to seduce, only for him to storm off angrily at the sight of my massive cock. If the cute, thick little femboy they planned to ream turned out to be way more well equipped than them, they probably feel severely emasculated.

"How could I be mad, honey? This is like hitting the lottery! An absurdly adorable, sweet, and so very brave boy being THIS hung? I am going to have SO MUCH fun with you tonight. I hope you're prepared." This made me swallow hard. I'm not sure I WAS prepared. After that thorough tongue-lashing, I was already feeling weak. What else did she have planned?

Reading my mind again, she giggled and began stripping off her dress. Her breasts were struggling to stay tightly packed inside, so when she pulled it down over them, they exploded out with great force. They were gorgeous. Amazingly huge and perfectly round. Not saggy at all, but perfectly level with her chest. Her nipples were fat, beautifully pink, and already hard by the looks of it. When she continued pulling down the dress, her pudgy, chubby belly was revealed to me. Such a lewd sight made me gasp and start drooling. It was so bulbous, almost like she was with a child, but not overly so. It was perfect.

After getting the dress over her immensely wide hips, she finally let the dress drop to the floor. No undergarments to speak of. I could see between her legs a very light patch of black hair. I could see her ass from the front. It was ridiculously huge and thick. She spun around to give me a better look. It was so very shapely. It put mine to shame. Mine was thick and fat, sure, but not as big as this. It made my cock jump all over. Ophillia looked back and laughed.

"Oh my... what an excitable slab of meat you have there. It must want attention so very badly! Is that it? Hmm? Want Mommy to give that fat, throbbing salami some well-earned attention, baby?" I looked like a horny puppy. My tongue hanging out, panting hard, holding onto the thick base of my enormous, rock-hard cock for dear life with both hands.

"UH HUH! YES PLEASE, MOMMY! TEACH ME ALL KINDS OF NAUGHTY THINGS!" I cared not for reservations any longer. My mind was made up. The intense lust had taken over my brain and made me want nothing more than to be used by this incredibly thick, bbw milf for her pleasure. I was completely submissive, for the first time, to a woman. I couldn't have been more excited.

Chapter 8: Getting it Sucked

Ophillia had me sit up at the foot of the bed. She opened my legs wide and got up close to my throbbing monster of a cock. She sniffed deeply, and I could tell the strong scent made her go a little dumb. Her tongue hung out lewdly, and she gripped my base tight. This made me yelp in pleasurable surprise.

"AHN! Mommy, what are you gonna do? You look like a hungry beast..." She took my hand and kissed it lovingly to reassure me.

"Now don't you worry your cute little head, baby. I'm gonna make you go wild with pleasure. All you need to do is sit there, and relax, okay?" With that, she took her wet tongue and licked me from the base, all the way up the shaft, and to the tip. I watched in amazement as she then sucked up the fat tip into her mouth and began slurping it loudly. I cried out loud. I'd never felt such a sensation. It was too good for words to describe.

The noises were so very naughty. Loud, wet, slurping, popping and moaning from both of us as she devoured my mushroom tip.

"OH FUCK! MOMMY! You're sucking my cock like a delicious treat! It's so good! You're so talented at this! OH, GODS!" I was being very loud, but who wouldn't be? This ultra slutty, stacked, bbw mommy was sucking me hard. I was almost jealous of her skills. She started sliding down my shaft, with her tongue dancing all over as she went. The suction was maddeningly strong. It felt like she wanted to suck out every last drop of seed from my tightening balls. She deepthroated me like a professional whore, only gagging loudly to make me throb harder. I do believe she had perfect control of her gag reflex.

I had a tight grip on the bedsheets, and couldn't look away from Ophillia's pornographic display. The only time I could tear my gaze away was when the pleasure was so intense, I simply had to fling my head back, mouth agape, moaning loudly.

"MOMMY! IF YOU KEEP THAT UP, I'LL CUM! I REALLY WILL!" She looked up into my eyes and after one long, drawn-out, hard suck, she popped off wetly. My gigantic, now soaking wet, shining cock wobbled and swung free. The pleasure suddenly ended, and the cool air enveloping my dick made me shudder. "Y-you stopped...? Awww... how come?" I was out of breath, on the very edge of blowing.

"Oh, honey. We can't simply have you cum from a blowjob. That will never do. I know it's tough, but do you think you can try to keep in that fat load until I say so? Could you do it for Mommy? My big, strong boy?" She caressed me with sweet, gentle, motherly words, and gripped my base tighter than before. I gasped, and nodded quickly, wanting only to make her happy.

"Yes, mommy! I can be a good boy and hold it in as long as you need me to! PROMISE! I'll do anything for you, Mommy Ophillia." She cooed sweetly and kissed my tip like a mother might kiss her son on the forehead. I squeaked like a mouse at this. Ophillia giggled and made her attention fall on her breasts.

"Now then. Why don't I use these puppies to make you squeal next? Would my big boy like that?" My lewd ahegao face gave her her answer.

Chapter 9: Patented Witch Tittyfuck

Ophillia got right in between my legs, and my cock almost flung into her cleavage by itself. I held it tightly and slapped it on each of her fat tits. They jiggled at this, and Ophillia giggled at my experimentation. I then decided to poke my swollen tip into one of her nipples. She gasped and moaned, not expecting it. I felt the difference between the soft, velvety flesh of her breast meat between the diamond hardness of her plump nipple. It felt so good to dig into it. Ophillia opened her vast cleavage for me to enter. I was scared but wanted to feel this new sensation even more.

I pushed my long, hard, twitching member forward and she released her breasts to crash around it. There was no escape from this fleshy prison, even if I wanted it. Which I certainly didn't. The feeling of pillowy, doughy, titty meat swallowing my cock whole was unreal. As if my body knew exactly what to do, my cock started leaking precum all over both breasts. This made them slippery and shiny.

"Oh my! Look at that, baby. Your big dick knows what it wants. By the gods, you are massive, Phineas. The tip pokes out of the top of my cleavage! No man has ever been big enough for that!" With conviction, she began slapping her giant melons up and down, enveloping every virile inch of me. She even went to sucking my tip every time it thrust upwards. I was astonished at this sight. I never knew breasts could be used like this! She was thoroughly massaging my huge boy cock with her titties. It felt so good, I wanted to scream. So I did.

"AAHH!!! MOMMY, FUCK! THAT'S AMAZING! How can it feel so good?! I'm going crazy! OH WOW..." Ophillia loved my reaction, taking it as a compliment of her skills.

"You're too kind, baby. I'm very confident in my abilities. I can pleasure you in ways you never thought possible. For instance..." She held both her huge tits together with her hands around my cock and started a vicious piston movement up and down. I screamed, throwing my head back yet again.

"MOMMY NO! IF YOU DO THAT...! THAT PISTON MOVEMENT IS WAY TOO GOOD! MY COCK IS LOVING THIS! MMM!" Ophillia was now transitioning between that amazing piston motion and smushing her soaked jugs all over me, eating me up. It was getting very difficult to keep my promise. Ophillia eventually got bored of tittyfucking me and stood up suddenly. My cock immediately missed the feeling of her soft, motherly breasts attacking my dick so brutally.

"Okay, Phineas. I think we're in the home stretch now. Do you wanna know what's next? I know you're going to LOVE this." She got on the bed, lying on her back. She spread her legs and her thick thighs open so that I could get a good look at her secret place. It was a mess of pink, burning hot flesh. A fat, swollen button on top that looked adorable and naughty at the same time. The entire thing was SOAKING. It was such a lewd sight, and I was drawn right to it. I was salivating at the thought of the home stretch.

Chapter 10: Revenge of the Sissy

I was transfixed by the sight of Ophillia's gorgeous puffy pussy. It was SO FAT. I simply couldn't believe a whole baby could come out of there. The lips were spread apart due to how utterly swollen they were. This made it easy to see the inside of the slit. The brightest pink color, and practically steaming as well as soaking. What I figured must have been the clitoris was even more swollen. The button was the size of a pea, and for some reason looked delicious. I decided to get a closer look and peel the petals gently apart. It all looked so obscene, yet beautiful. Ophillia squealed at my close observation of her pussy.

"AHHH! Phineas, darling don't stare so intensely! You'll make me even wetter! And, OH! You're peeling it open? W-well, please be careful, dear. It's very senset-" I cut her off by suddenly moving in and wrapping my lips around her fat clit. I sucked it long and hard, eventually popping off of it with a wet kiss. This made Ophillia gasp loudly and her whole body shook. "AHN! MY CLIT! BABY NOT THERE!" I was startled by her reaction but also turned on. I thought this might be a good chance at revenge for making me feel so good.

I held her fleshy thighs apart and started eating the delicious, hot meal before me. It was delicious, I thought as I sucked Ophillia's pussy loudly. I swirled my tongue all over her clit, and clamped it between my lips again. I pulled back, making the flesh stretch, and when I let it go, it jiggled back in a truly obscene way. Ophillia was squealing louder than I'd heard yet. She voiced her objections at my devious slurping and munching, but I paid her no mind. It was my turn to give pleasure. I found that eating pussy was not only easy but super fun, too.

Making Ophillia cry out and writhe under merely my tongue was a stellar feeling. I showed no intention of slowing down my gobbling of her profusely leaking cunt. Ophillia could now only manage animalistic noises as I showed no mercy. I looked up at her as I ate, and we locked eyes.

"OOOHHH FUCK! YOU FIENDISH LITTLE DEMON! YOU SLURP MY PUSSY LIKE A PRO! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MOMMY CUM! I REALLY WILL CUM, BABY!" I refused to look away from her eyes as I devoured her. Sucking unapologetically, devilishly hard, and moaning as I did it, she finally released a fat nut of squirt all over my face. I let it wash over me. As she came, I went to rubbing out her juicy clit, making her moo like a cow. She screamed as I rubbed it, and started squirting even harder, clear across the room in a powerful stream, soaking the bed and myself.

After the beautifully intense orgasm, Ophillia's body went limp. Her massive, sweat-drenched breasts were heaving up and down as she gasped for breath. Her whole lower body was wet. As was the bed. As was I. She was twitching, trembling, and every so often mewling like a kitten in heat. I stared at her in the afterglow of such a hard nut and thought she looked so perfect. I crawled up to her in bed and looked down at her.

"Mommy, I'm sorry about that. Are you okay? I just kinda wanted to get back at you for how good you made me feel. Was that too much?" She answered by sitting up and planting a wet smooch right on my lips. I was surprised but opened my mouth to let her tongue in. We sloppily frenched each other, wrestling tongues like lovers. When she pulled away from me, she caressed my face, pulled me into a loving embrace inside her cavernous cleavage, and cooed gently just like a mother would.

"You may have just given me the hardest orgasm I've ever had, baby boy. I am so proud of you! I didn't even have to teach you anything. Your instincts just told you exactly what to do. That felt wonderful, darling. I thank you, but look at your poor cock! It's bigger and harder than ever! You must need release, huh?" I nodded, embarrassed.

"Yes, mommy. Am I almost allowed to cum yet? I need it bad..." She answered by lying back in her previous position, only this time pulling her legs back until her ankles were behind her head. This made her already fat thighs look even fatter and her plump, freshly eaten pussy even plumper.

"Are you ready to go to the moon, baby?" I was.

Chapter 11: To the Moon

It was all I could do to stop myself from digging into Ophillia's pussy again. It just looked so fucking lewd, all fat, wet, and pink. I decided to at the very least rub over it just a little. Ophillia immediately gasped.

"WOAH! Easy there, my knight. Are you just gonna tease my fat pussy all night? Come now, we have some serious fucking to do!" I giggled innocently, and nodded, agreeing even though I wanted to coax another huge orgasm from that tight mommy pussy badly. I got on top of Ophillia and aimed my cock straight down at the pussy in question. I had a faint idea of what to do but looked into Ophillia's eyes for reassurance. She talked patiently and sweetly, making me want to do unspeakably naughty things to her.

"That's it, baby. Do you feel that hole? It's a really small, tight one? That's where your huge cock is going. It's going in that tight as fuck hole and it's gonna feel SO GOOD. It's gonna milk the cum right out of your balls, you big dick sissy slut. Make sure you're properly balanced and hold onto mommy's ankles, okay?" I did as instructed, aiming my cock to find the hole she meant, and taking hold of her ankles. I looked at Ophillia one last time. "Are you ready, baby? Plunge that thing deep inside me! Do it in one fell swoop. Let my pussy eat you right up!"

With determination, I did as mommy told me, and lowered my hips in one swift motion so that every single thick, veiny, bulging inch of my cock slid deep inside the burning hot, fleshy, wet hole. Before I knew it, I was balls deep inside Ophillia's mega fat, super tight fuckhole. I gasped, squealing loudly at the amazing sensation. I could barely hold it together. Ophillia came instantly from that one thrust.

"AAAUUUUU! FUCK, IT'S SO BIG! SO FUCKING HARD! YOU FILLED MOMMY RIGHT UP, DIDN'T YOU BABY?! The heat from that beast is already making me cum! If you started thrusting and stroking me now..." I took that as a signal to do just that. I began rolling my hips up and down. My crazy fat boy booty probably looked so slutty clapping and soaked with sweat as I pounded up and down, stabbing viciously in and out of the ever-tightening hole. Ophillia could not keep silent.

"AHHHHHHHNNNNN! OH, MY, DEAR GOD! THAT MOVEMENT IS UNBELIEVABLE! AT THIS ANGLE IT STROKES ALL MY GOOD SPOTS! YOU'RE CLAPPING MY PUSSY SO WELL! THAT'S SUCH A GOOD BOY, FUCKING MOMMY LIKE THAT! SUCH A GOOD, GOOD BOY! YES! KEEP FUCKING ME JUST LIKE THAT AND DON'T FUCKING STOP!" I was hit from all sides with indescribable pleasure. I couldn't believe I was missing this. Sex with a woman was the best! I doubted I would give up my taste for men, but THIS was a new thing I was not about to give up! Hearing Ophillia praise me and squeal like such a pig only made me harder, and fuck her with more intensity.

I sped up the pace, giving deep, hard pumps up and down into the cock milking hole. It was absurdly tight, every pounding inside was like a kiss at the tip of my cock. I was looking down at the slut I had in my grip. Her enormous titties were bouncing and jiggling like mad. Her face was a vision of horniness, crying out for dear life as I pounded her so deeply. I felt my knees start to get weak, and as I sped up even faster, Ophillia screamed ungodly loud and squirted me right out of her.

"OOOOHHH! TOO INTENSE! SQUIRTING AGAIN!!!" She let out another powerful stream and I fell back. She went limp yet again, and was breathing extra hard. I still hadn't had a chance to cum. After a few moments, Ophillia got up on all fours and popped her amazing, fat booty out at me. My cock twitching at the sight, I got up on my knees and poked her slutty entrance with it, also remembering to give that ass a firm smack. Ophillia yelped in delight.

"Fuck, mommy! You were right! It feels insanely good to fuck this pussy. I'm coming back in, okay? Please try to endure it." I sheathed my cock slowly this time into the waiting snatch. I held onto both of Ophillia's hips and glided my meaty dick inside at a painfully slow pace. I split apart that gorilla grip pussy, and relished every inch. Despite how huge I was, my cock slid in rather easily. Ophillia made more obscene noises at my deliberately slow movement. I couldn't keep my voice in, either.

"OH WOW! IT'S EVEN TIGHTER IN THIS POSITION, MOMMY! SUCH A TIGHT, FAT HOLE! IT'S LIKE MY COCK IS MELTING!" I got in balls deep again, at last. However, I immediately started pumping my hips back and forth quickly, taking Ophillia by surprise. She cried out, unable to do anything, but lie there like a piece of fuckmeat. I watched my huge cock get eaten up by her plump, endlessly juicy hole. The sight made me moan, purse my lips, put my hands behind my back, and start giving it to her hard.

"OH, DARLING! THAT'S WAY TOO GOOD! YOU'RE SUCH A NATURAL AT POUNDING MILF PUSSY! YOUR COCK JUST MELTS MY CREAMY PUSSY! I SIMPLY CAN'T STAND IT! AAAHHHH! AHHNNNN! MMMMMMM FUCK! PLEASE KEEP STROKING MOMMY'S FAT FUCKING PUSSY JUST LIKE THAT!!!" I mated her pussy like that for a good thirty minutes straight, alternating the speed and intensity of my thrusts. I wanted nothing more than to keep at it, but I felt something big coming. My balls were tightening up. I didn't think I could last much longer.

"Mommy! I think I feel my load coming! May I please cum now? I can't take much more! MMMMMM! YOUR PUSSY'S WAY TOO TIGHT!" All the while, I kept violently pumping mommy in and out, full of dick, just like she wanted.

"UH HUH! DO IT, BABY! LET IT ALL OUT INSIDE! CREAM MY NEEDY WOMB WITH THAT SEED! DON'T YOU DARE PULL OUT! YOU MIGHT MAKE MOMMY PREGNANT THE WAY YOU'RE THRUSTING SO FAST AND DEEP! OH, GODS, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, TOO! HERE IT COMES! OOOOHHHHH!!!"

"MOMMY!!!" I cried out one last time, giving a few more hard pumps with one final one extra deep, and exploded with a force I've never known. A thick, sticky stream of pure white semen shot out of my cock, directly into Ophillia's waiting womb. As I let loose, I felt her cum hard on me and we screamed together. It was a wonderfully intense simultaneous orgasm. A proper finish to one crazy night at The Chimera Inn. We both collapsed into a loving embrace and almost instantly fell asleep. I was deep inside her safe, warm cleavage and she held me tightly. I thought as I drifted off to sleep, this might be the happiest I've ever been.