A Night at the Chimera Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue: The Morning After/A New Adventure Awaits

I stirred in my sleep, feeling something pleasant between my legs. I awoke to sunlight beaming in through the window, the sound of birds chirping, and people greeting each other outside. The image of a beautiful morning, with the bonus of feeling Ophillia slurping the absolute FUCK out of my morning wood. She was going to town on it. Realizing what was happening, I tried my best to greet her good morning while mewling like a horny kitten at her excellent blowjob. She popped off my cock, and smiled sweetly at me.

"MMM... Good morning, darling! Did my little stud sleep well? I know I did after that insane pounding you gave me. Wonderful work, by the way." She was stroking off my hard dick, glistening with saliva, and I gasped at the tight grip she had on it. It made my swollen tip throb obscenely hard, as well as my shaft flex and bulge strongly. Veins bulged out, and Ophillia pursed her lips at the naughty sight. "Goodness, I still can't believe how hung you are, Phineas. So full of energy. What do you say? Wanna stuff my wet pussy again before breakfast?" I didn't even need to say anything.

She straddled me backward, not wanting me to do anything after last night. I needed to be rewarded yet again. This time for giving her so many consecutive orgasms in a row. Her fat twat kissed my tip, and she slid down on it. I moaned as she gobbled up every inch. Seeing her bubble booty swallowing all of my cock made it flex even harder and even curve inside her. She felt this and shuddered immediately.

"OH FUCK! This cock is dangerous, baby! I want it all to myself! Would my baby boy like that? Being my assistant? My bodyguard? We can travel to all kinds of places, and then we can fuck like animals every single night. Does that sound acceptable, love?" I tried to ponder this offer, but it was difficult due to her pussy squeezing me so very tightly. If that wasn't bad enough, she started riding me like a pony. Working her hips all over my lap, my cock was deep inside with no hope of escape.

She got up on her feet and started squatting her bulbous bubble booty on me. It clapped effortlessly and I pounded my hands into the bed in response.

"FUCK! MOMMY THAT FEELS SO GOOD! I love how you squat on my cock! Your pussy just eats me up so easily! I'd love to be all yours! If we can fuck every day like this, I'll go anywhere with you! I LOVE YOU!" At my confession, Ophillia merely squealed and started twerking wildly on my dick. Her fat ass was going crazy.

"You mean it, baby?! You really wanna be mine? Oh, Phineas, you're too good for mommy! FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!" Ophillia stopped to rest on my cock, but I was having none of that. I held her heavy ass up and started intensely thrusting up into the tight bbw pussy fast and hard. She gasped and let me give it to her, screaming as she came again. She fell forward, off my dick onto her side. I took it upon myself to lift her leg high in the air and plunge right back into her pussy which only just came. She was taken by surprise as I stabbed her hole mercilessly.

"AHHHH! PHINEAS, DARLING, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR DICK! PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE THIS EVERY DAY! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I gave her what she wanted, while also letting loose another heavy load into her womb again. I pumped an extreme amount of cum into her until I fell back, exhausted. Ophillia crawled up to me and kissed me all over. I giggled sweetly, loving the attention.

"Don't worry, mommy. I promise to protect you from monsters, stay with you, and make you cum whenever you want. I love you..." Ophillia kissed me so deeply, I was positive she felt the same way. We stayed in bed for a while longer before heading downstairs for some much-needed nourishment. Kay the bartender gave me yet another thumbs up, and I smiled sheepishly. I felt compelled to return the gesture.

I wasn't sure what would be next for me. I did know, however, that Ophillia would stay by my side, despite being a sissy. She accepted me for who I was. She didn't just use me for sex, either. Not like most men have. I certainly still enjoyed the idea of being with men sexually, but I truly believed I found real love in Ophillia. This was unexpected but not unwelcome. There were plenty of new adventures to be had, and new pleasures to be experienced. I had a feeling that whatever was next for me, I would like it.

The End