A Night at the Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers

She wasn't. Her gaze was locked on his hand stroking his cock wrapped in her panties. She couldn't even close her eyes to blink and only looked away from his dick momentarily to see how the look of pleasure on his face changed as his stroked slower or faster.

She moved from the couch to the ottoman and laid on her side next to him, her feet near his head and her face where she could best watch what he was doing. Although the chair was large, it didn't allow for any space between them, and Mark felt of her naked skin on his as he finally experienced one of his earliest sexual fantasies. He knew this was going to be a quick one.

He closed his eyes as his body tensed and he felt the tingling building in his erection. He slowed his stroking slightly to try to prolong the pleasure, but the first powerful pulse shot the first load of cum from his dick and landed on his neck. Then the next loads shot on to his chest ans he slowed his stroking, then as his most intense orgasm in years subsided, the final few pulses of warm, sticky cum landed on his stomach. He opened his eyes and again took in the sensual beauty of her curvy, naked body while milking the last of the cum from his softening dick.

"Your turn," he said hoping she would continue their forbidden evening.

WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers
12