All Comments on 'A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD GRIEF

This is probably the most erotic mom son story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NEW BAR SET

This story sets the bar higher for all stories in this area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SMOKIN!!!

Outstanding! One of the Hottest story's I've read this YEAR!

CleveRocks18CleveRocks18over 16 years ago
Outstanding!

So hot, so depraved, so WET! Keep this couple cumming for the next many years!

TPF1138TPF1138over 16 years ago
HOT!!

I know it says THE END there at the bottom but I think a sequel to this extraordinarily HOT story is a must. I do't think I'm alone in wanting to see what happens with these two next.

Either way it would be great to see more Mom/Son material from you.

This was great. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As good as it gets

I still rank you in the top 3 and really enjoyed part 2 however I think the tension in part 1 was stronger . You still have to get them into some really good oral sex .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOW

How you could ever better this I do not know,something or someone must have inspired you to write such a masterpiece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You owe us,

your 5-voting, horny, masturbating readers, at least a sequel. These 2 characters must be able to find other settings to hone their erotic skills. Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A pleasure to read before bed, Handsome.

Hey Handsome - thanks for the wonderful stories. As always, you give the best of yourself. Sweet dreams for me tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THIS IS SOME STORY

I have read a lot of erotic stories over the years both classic and the run of the mill paperbacks.I notice that one comment assumed that all that give this 100 are using this type of story as a masterbatory aid,there is far more to erotica than that.I do not see how you could write a sequel to this,its a complete story as it stands.I will look out for more submissions from you on this mom/son incest theme,few can handle the subject as well as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well wrtten story

great story, hope to see more of these folkes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
^__^

What a truly hot story. Once it started to gain momentum, the story flows naturaly and beautifully. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

electronicselectelectronicselectalmost 15 years ago
Very good read

Does not need a sequel! This is a great story! Would hate to see something below the par this story sets!

Cheers!

onebritukonebritukover 13 years ago
absolutley wonderful

i just loved the way toy have written this, the detailing is superb.

not too sure if this will be relevant but....i can really relate to this personally, it happened almost exactly the same way with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Powerfully perverse, shameful and erotic

Don't read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Exceptional hot story, thank you.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 02

All but four of the sixteen comments, before this comment, were from Anonymous (cowaredly) readers, meaning only twenty-five percent of the readers have the decency, the respect and the guts to identify themselves. Wonder what the psychoanalyst would have to say about the seventy-five percent that are cowardedly enough to not identify themselves.

Surprisingly, neither Mother nor Son had ever, never ever, committed to shit-fucking! But her son's thinking was as if if was the ONLY way he could take, control and use his mother, who already seemed to be beaten, submissively like a beaten-down dog. Most of the space of this chapter was used for the shit-fucking sequence description than for the normal and natural love-expressive, face-to-face, eyes looking into the very core and souls of each other as does missionary pussy fucking does. To me, shit-fucking is done to escape the eye contact, the total love of the sexual parts of each other's bodies touching and carresssing the other, of being able to kiss passionately and visually express the deep compassionate for their soul-mate.

Mother appears to have not committed herself to an ever-lasting union of their true love, as the story ends suddenly after the son's long descriptive shit-fucking ordeal.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

I liked it ! Definitely a different take on an old theme but this was fun . Thanks for the good read .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Ingredients, Well Put!

Covers much of the spectrum with passion turned to lust, shared guilt, long buried shame, nicely collected surrender by both. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yeeeehhhhh

absolutely fucking brilliant I hope for your sake that was a true story.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice story

read it once before a while ago please add more to it cant wait to see where it goes

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Caved into the pits of lust. Missed the heights of true erotica.

You missed the train this time SC. It could've easily been a classic in this genre. But, somehow, ended as a simple stroke tool for the needy.

It was an excellent start which tapered down to mediocrity in the end.

The character of Ellen, as a strong willed woman of substance, was portrayed perfectly. She was shown as a lady with an exceptional self control.Not everyone can sacrifice ones hopes & dreams for the welfare of a child. A true mother with a very strong force of character.

For such a person to so easily succumb to lust with her own son doesn't easily gel with the story.

What was really needed was a built up of a strong emotional relationship between the two. Relationship as a male & female, ultimately culminating into a physical bonding.

It's this emotional content that, in the end, leads to true erotica.

Also, I feel, the son's character lacked proper depth.

Of course, I realize that I'm over analyzing a stroke story but that's because you've got that potential. For any other writer this could've been perfect but for you this was below par. IMHO.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lame

Story was good but much too short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crap

When are you people going to learn to put crap like this under the ANAL category where it belongs. Not everyone likes to run into this kind of anal shit when they're reading incest taboo stories.

I'm glad you quit writing.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Name ??

Good story Anal or not. What is her name in the story Ellen or from the story Emily brushed her hand tenderly across her Son's chest? It left me wondering.

csltcsltover 6 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Thank You!

Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anal?

Not opposed to anal, but just didn't fit this otherwise loving story. Could have easily been a 4 with a bit more forethought. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous