All Comments on 'A Night at the Movies'

by SavannaT

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars, nicely written, her transformation from a sexy secure wife to an insecure slut seemed a little rushed, and the happening of her husband being locked in the men's room seemed a little farfetched but was necessary for the story's timeline. Hopefully, you have an interest in a follow up chapter, where she and her husband are followed home and they actually live out live out the movie's story?

SavannaTSavannaT4 months agoAuthor

Oh, i like that idea. And thanks for the rating. I do suppose I could follow them home after the date and she further her transformation into a cheating wife and him into an unwilling cuck. If you wanna read it, I’m happy to write it.

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Lord, yes, we need a second chapter!!! I want to see him fuck her in the back row, once the lights go off again, and the take her out the side exit and share with the other two. As she stumbles back to the front of the theater, she finds her husband and realizes the violator has pinched her driver’s license!! He knows her address!!!!!!

joemmmjoemmm4 months ago

Great story SavannaT!!

The visualization in her mind, the anxious and naughty thoughts, sensing what she wanted yet could not verbalize heightens her need for his touches and control.

How far do YOU want to take this story, Savanna?????

joemmm

GreylagGreylag3 months ago

Just love the imagery this needs a follow up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous