A Night at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SavannaT
SavannaT
29 Followers

"Did he pick this out for you?" his voice was deep almost husky. Smoking had not quite robbed it of all its softness but what remained was as absorbing as his aroma, "Or did you?"

This close to the man she had trouble raising her eyes to him. She couldn't force herself to speak or do much more than look down and confirm the sensation of the hand on her thigh, the coarseness of his flesh testing the pliancy of hers.

"H..he did.." she said, surprised though barely a whisper she found the will to speak.

He sighed, palming her thigh to test the suppleness of her body. The give and take of his press and her flesh yielding did not exactly dam the warmth sparked by the scene unfolding on the theater screen. She could feel as his fingertips lightly traced the curve of her thigh down the to the cushion of her seat as the woman did on the screen.

"Someone who dresses his wife like this does so for more than his own eyes." he said.

Cold sweat began to bead at her temples, its slow caress as it rolled down her neck toward the soft perch of her clavicle roamed with unexpected abandon. She thought about the curves it was tracing, the unseeable destination and the warmth it kindled beneath its chilly press.

Maybe this stranger was right. Perhaps Sam did dress her to please other men's eyes. The hand nearly between her legs spurred the thought further. She tried to think of words to silence him but they would not come.

Come.

Why was that word of all times now embossed in her thoughts? She didn't use language like that but the word carried her away to new thoughts. If Dan dressed her this way to draw mens eyes to her body was there something illicit in his desire to do it? Did he pray for a moment like this to happen? Did the thought of what other men would do to her titillate him?

Her eyes shivering moved down, seeing the hand holding her thigh in its grip. Her heart pounded, its rhythm and cadence quick chancing to rush even faster at the thought of it moving up. She could see from how high her hem rested on her hips in her seat this man was right. And that thought as though a spark between them emboldened him as the hand gracefuly swept over the curve of her leg, slipping his fingers between them.

"You're not gonna stop me, are you?" he smiled, causing her heart to thump musically against her ribcage and something in her smiled too.

"No.." she whispered, his boldness drawing her attention to his hand.

She could feel in the finesse of his fingertips grazing her something she didn't expect. The way her skin tingled in the places his hands were close but not enough to touch her yet. Her eyes on the screen she was no longer the girl now lying in post coidal bliss but the eyes watching, praying for the same release.

She hoped more than ever the scheming voyeur would fuck the wife. She felt the man's fingers poised now not far from the cotton linen between her thighs. She closed her eyes and saw the voyeur's back broad and muscled and the wife's hands reaching around it, gripping, and clawing as her body writhed beneath. Her face appeared over his shoulder, eyes closed, face remade by ecstacy, mouth agape as pleasure cocooned between her thighs and tingled in places she did not expect.

She could not feel precisely how close his hand was but not knowing made the thought all the more thrilling. She felt his eyes on her in the corner of her vision, his gaze following the rise and fall of her chest and its aim made her breasts tingle deliciously. She looked down and saw where the buttons closed below her neck and where in either her haste to dress or throwing caution to the wind she had left the top two buttons undone. Rather than the insinuation of cleavage the descent into the valley between her breasts peered out brazenly before the low light of the theater and her admirer's eyes.

She wouldn't have been sure she did it on purpose any other time. Right now though with her fate looming by barely inches she knew for sure.

Kasey, you slut, she thought, watching the movie projected on the screen of her mind, the wife beneath her cuckolding lover, her face and the urgency of her hands showing a woman basking in her surrender.

The reel to reel rolling in ber thoughts she almost jumped when fingers found the place where her thighs met and discovered damp heat in her soft waiting flesh.

Kasey gasped, not being sure until the moment he touched her how desperately she needed him. Her hands gripped the arm rests as the tips of his fingers found almost instantly the contours of her sex, sending the sweetest of shivers through her body.

If she had any doubt this was a dream and her Sam was laying beside touching her through the gossamer of sleep those doubts had already won out. This man's fingers, his touch, his insistence and carnal knowledge was nothing like her husband's. The hand that had moved from her thigh to cupping her femininity now gripped it with a sense of imposing ownership.

She was his now.

Kasey gulped, trying to calm her breathing. Her heart was picking up its pace, its hair trigger to burst gripped by the tension building within her. She felt the hand readjust and the middle digit rested against the outer fold of her sex.

"Oh..oh god.." Kasey sighed what needed shouting, screaming, howling.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the man's sneer goadingly as he watched the woman who'd walked in hand in hand with her husband of fourteen years begin to unhinge and melt in his hand. His eyes never left her face but for a brief detour to her rising and falling bosom in the dress. He was contemplating, what she didn't know, but only hoped whatever it was it would deliver some release from the sensations drawing tightly around her like a corset.

She was beyond moving on her own when she watched his other hand move below her neck and as simply as a tailor letting out a dress hooked his finger between the top most fastened button and jerked the garment open down to her midriff.

Lacking the air to gasp, Kasey mimed her shock in silence as her breasts surged out and into the light bouncing off the movie screen. She forgot for a moment she wore a brassiere with the abundance of flesh exposed by the lights filling the happy couple's kitchen now. The bra had per its "miracle" name done its job, pressing together and pursing out her breasts into two delectable domes for her husbands eyes.

Sam wasn't here though.

The man that was was not a dumb kid for whom an underwear ad was enough to get off to. He was not either her husband of fourteen years just happy to see her without her shirt. She was not the kind of woman someone found in a girly magazine or one that undressed on internet chatrooms.

For the stranger though that made it better and made the quick motion unclipping the clasp all the more thrilling as her body filled his vision.

Her hands had a moment to shield herself before the hand between her legs stroked his middle finger down into the valley of her sex sending them back to grip the seat.

He smiled as his finger tip found moisture amidst the heat. He could feel the ache melting into need as he teased out his soft caresses into something more insistent.

Kasey quivered in her seat against his touch. She didn't know if she could speak or even breathe at the moment. Something was at the back of her throat but she wasn't sure what. A plea? A scream for help? A moan? It was all lost in the sensations toppling over in her.

She was mute and could only shudder as he reached over and took her breast into his large hand, the pale orb looking all the more naked against his dark complexion. His rough hand not the least bit kind she watched wishing she felt at all detached as he kneaded the swell delighting as her nipple responded, the dark flesh puckering from the attention.

Heat cascaded down from his touch to gather and smolder between her thighs. Her pussy was sodden where his fingers met her body. She couldn't explain what was happening but her body was adoring the attention. She felt ready to worship the man even as she hated him.

She tried to force the word "Please.." unsure of what she was begging for even as her body knew the answer.

Her eyes glued to the hand not Sam's massaging her naked breast she felt every brush of his palm against her nipple like an electric shock, each jolt stiffening the bud more and increasing the ache. She couldn't understand why but she needed his lips to diffuse the ache. They looked so comely, full and perfect to push her over the edge. She hoped her nipples looked as inviting right now to him. He seemed despite the control he had over her in a spell of his own. Perhaps so in shock he had gotten so far with the seemingly content married woman.

Between her thighs the fingertips were working in tandem, moving higher, pressing deeper.

"Oh god.." she moaned, no longer caring if there were others in the theater to hear, he was so close. And so was she.

She could feel his hand almost there.

Her eyes did everything they could to pull his gaze back to her face, to show her pleading.

Instead he was watching her body thrust itself down onto his hand, the undulation causing her body to buck and breasts buoy in a sensual dance.

See me, she thought. Touch me.

His eyes would not move, hers fastened tighter, drunk with longing.

He watched, transfixed as no woman ever had entangled him by the woman being transformed by lust before his eyes.

"Oh please.." she moaned, the most tender and most needful place of touch now barely millimeters away.

"Beg..." he looked up, his eyes meeting hers.

"Please...!" she screamed, the words moving his lips fast to her nipple, his fingers pressed into the waiting clit.

The two jolted her out of her body, her thoughts leaping from her head until her arms were around him.

His hot mouth and now rotating fingers gnawed at her at both ends. She quivered, the once merely simmering heat now molten and bound to oveflow. She was almost there. So close. She could feel her nipple stiff, slipping past the pillowy flesh of his lips into the hot wet mouth behind it, the sucking vortex pulling until the adroit muscle of his tongue flicked across the aching bud of her nipple sending her finally over the edge.

The heat bound tight burst inside her thrusting her into her first climax, the two touches connecting in the middle she trembled as a feedback loop sent the first climax into a second, the second a third. She moaned and gripped the stranger harder as his hand moved around the fabric and fingers slipped inside to work in tandem with her clit.

Spasming against his touch, muscles contracting deep within her, she felt her body melt into his at last with a final draining orgasm. She could be blind, she wouldn't care. She could cum to his touch before Sam's eyes, it wouldn't matrer. The feelings unleashed were all that mattered now.

Her eyes fluttering slowly open stared up into the handsome emerald ones of her new lover.

He smiled and she realized the movie was over and lights had come up. People were ferrying out, all aghast as the topless woman sitting beside her black lover. She moved to close her brassiere and dress.

"No.." he said, moving his hand to halt her modesty.

"Don't ever cover up when you're with me," he smiled, watching her blush and admiring how her breasts appeared in the stark light. She sat still while people past, most outright ogling, a hot blush baking her complexion as the stranger snapped a picture of her with his phone, joining the others she realized now she'd seen him sharing with his friends outside..

"Am I with you?" Kasey said.

"Tonight you are. Seems your hubby didn't know the door to the mens room jams shut sometimes. Until they fix it how about we stay through the next show. I know I missed a lot.I'm sure you did."

Kasey fought the sudden urge to smile. Her hand drifting down to her side, the phone had vibrated through most of the first showing. All missed calls from Sam.

"Maybe, pretend my phone died too," she said, letting the smile slip, mischief kinking her lip on one side.

She turned the phone off, tucking it into her purse.

"I wonder if this guy will fuck the man's wife." she said, still unsure of how the film ended.

The stranger took his seat beside her as the lights came down again, his hand laid back onto her thigh as he admired the body beside him and smiled "I'm sure she will. She sure looked like a slut to me."

Kasey agreed. You could always tell with even the reserved ones it was all an act. A facade. A fire waiting to be sparked. In the dark of the theater the couple came back on screen and story started anew and Kasey realized just how much the naive girl looked like her.

Good, she thought, that'll make this even hotter.

SavannaT
SavannaT
29 Followers
12