All Comments on 'A Night at the Nickelodeon'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
HighpikeHighpikealmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Brilliant character creation and superb build up. You closed it perfectly. Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Delightful story! Maybe Charlie can learn a thing or two from Lillian.

5

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Oh Happy Days*****

Another classic read. I was so happy to see your name on a story I could not wait to read it. Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As always...great writing

Ann Douglas never fails at writing a story that meets all the points of a good piece of prose.

Thank you.

Having had a few older female lovers in my life this was great.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very cute story!

Very cute indeed! I only wish that you included the rest of the night in this story. Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Nothing like nostalgia

But Ann... Doris Kappelhoff? Really? Anyway, I know which one I'd pick, the Nickelodeon every time. A couple of serials from that time I remember seeing at the kids' Saturday morning matinees were Black Arrow (a western) and Secret Agent X9 (starring, I think, Lloyd Bridges). Although this tale is set in the 70s, the back story was a great trip down memory lane. Thoroughly enjoyable.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
The young ones don't always have the work ethic

So it was good that Charlie rose to the occasion.

A good one Anne, as usual, although I have liked some of your other ones somewhat more.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I worked at a theater from 73-76 all through HS. My highest earnings were $1.25 per hour and never got lucky during work. I wish I worked at the Nickelodeon as a teenager I had raging hormones with nowhere to go with them. Well told story Ann.

Robingreen678Robingreen678almost 4 years ago

Loved it! Great imagery ! I had a feeling you were Lilian telling your story. Body description were very good. I could see her breasts in my minds eye.

Thank you

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great nostalgia and sensuality; romantic and erotic!

Quick focused story with an enticing end...ready to read about the late night tryst!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never miss a chance

You have become one of the authors I try never to miss. Your stories hold together and trigger memories and sometimes like this one regret over never having an opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

great story brouht back memories from when i was a teen working in a drive in theater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A good read

As always Ann, an engaging and well crafted little tale. You never disappoint!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Ah, yes, the good old days - sometimes they really were good!

In the late 1940's when I was in the later years of elementary school in NYC I used to go with my mother to the movies every Saturday afternoon. I really couldn't afford to miss it as will be apparent. The movie house offered the following every Saturday afternoon: a double feature (to the uninitiated, that means two full-length movies - what we used to call a feature and a B movie, often a western), a cartoon, a newsreel and: ta-da! the Serial. You couldn't afford to miss the latest episode of the Serial because you'd have a big hole in the continuing sage of e.g. Flash Gordon or some other hero. My mother and I remained movie buffs for many years. When I was in high school the local theatre used to change movies three times a week (that's not a typo - every Sunday/Monday, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and Friday/Saturday there was a different double feature although the support shorts were limited to a cartoon. I used to walk a mile to the theatre most Sunday evenings by myself and indulged in the offerings of the week. In later years my mother and I would reminisce about movies we had seen together and others. The stars of the day became familiar characters with my mother being very interested in their private lives while I was only interested in what they did on screen. Nowadays the private lives seem to have taken over the images of the stars and it just isn't the same.

I did like this brief exposure to the movie world even if the sex aspect seems to be stuck in because this is offered on Literotica. 4*

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 4 years ago
Fun

A good story ( as always) enough details to develop characters, not enough to mire the story in miniature. Enjoyed it as always

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Sweet & Tasty!

If Charlie needs to get home early, I'm available for the Midnight Show! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

As always, another great story, you touched on memories of the good ole days.Please keep them coming, always enjoyable.

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
Memories

You really had me opening the file cabinet of Fri and Sat memories with this one. Nothing like a little time travel.

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years ago
Great Stuff

So well written and developed. Loved the older/younger aspect of this one. Really good stuff. And it seems to beg for a sequel!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Once again I want to thank everyone who read my latest story, especially those who were also kind enough to leave a comment (or send an email). I wish the IMs worked so I could thank you individually, but since they don't, this will have to do. If, in your comments, you asked a specific question, or you have a question about my writings in general, please drop me an email. I will answer. Finally, I hope everyone is managing to stay safe in these unimaginable times.

Ann

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your story and your work!

Keep writing! There are so few good writers on this site, especially those that understand life. I'm 62 and in your story timeline, that could have been me. I did have a similar experience but not quite with the same age difference. She was only 10 years older and was married. These stories bring back wonderful and exciting memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

I love your stories. Hope you write more frequently.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Although a little abbreviated, it was a fun read and brought back so many memories of going to the movies on Saturday mornings with my brother, when we could get some change out of my Dad.

I think I enjoyed reading all of the comments almost as much as the story. Thanks for the stroll back though time.

4certain4certainalmost 4 years ago
Another Fine Story

The quality I have come to expect from Ann Douglas stories never disappoints. This is another fine story. I will wait patiently for your future works. Thanks again for offering your stories on Literotica.

horney47horney47almost 4 years ago
Thank you!!

What an excellent storyteller. While the sex scenes are well told, all of the build-up and the character development are superb. Thank you again for continuing to share your talents with the rest of us mere mortals. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A fine story

I’ve always enjoyed your story lines, and as a person that believes in proper grammar and punctuation, I like that it seems important to you as well!

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 4 years ago
Vivid

You paint the most wonderful pictures of what passionate, affectionate choking looks like been an older woman and a younger man, and the reader sinks into each image of their activities together.

SummoreSummorealmost 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Thank you for your story. This is the first of yours I have cum across but loved it so much I'll be reading more.

Nigel

eaglefree50eaglefree50over 3 years ago

I love this story...even though I saw it coming a mile away, I was still pleasantly surprised by Charlie's delight at the discovery of the mature woman's desire for him. Very hot indeed! Thanks for the thrills :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fun story

Thanks for a fun story! You are the only author here that I search for by name. You have a knack for knowing how much of a story to tell and how much to leave to the imagination. I look forward to your next tale.

jrdexterjrdexterover 3 years ago
the movies

Fun! That is what Movies are for! I would have loved to have had his JOB! Lucky fella!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Put a big smile on my face

warlokk48warlokk48over 3 years ago

I am enjoying your writing so much and this story is no exception. A well written, charming and erotic tale

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 3 years ago

A wonderful story. Carefully constructed narrative sets the scene. An underlying romantic element between the different ages sits well with the eroticism which is carefully and tastefully told. It aroused me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good flow of the story line, and a fond reminder of how sexy women of a certain age are. thank you!

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Brilliant again. You never fail to trip my libido into over-drive.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ann,

Great story again. Thanks for sharing your writing skills and very naughty mind with the readers.

joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The preceding 37 comments pretty well covered the salient topics, but I’d like to say, too, I think you a wonderful storyteller and writer. Your style is itself seductive, the content is but icing on your creation.

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlabout 2 years ago

This, as all of your previous stories I have read have been excellently written and most enjoyable. However, I've read in more than one story, and even you've said, leaving your partner unfulfilled is a sin,

so I think Charlie's return to the office and the completion of his task should have been described in

your inimitable style rather than leave it to the reader's imagination.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

That was a fun read, opportunities present themselves and should not be ignored, lesson learned the hard way and regretted personally. Hope he goes and completes his responsibility with this giving lady.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun und Romantique!

11/10 Goobers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot

Hot

Hot

fordcurryfordcurryabout 1 year ago

Ahh, to be a teenager - and have the knowledge of a 40 y/o male; the poor ladies would be in real trouble. Also reminded me of the times of going to the less than modern cinema, and watching, and often engaging with the couples in the porn theater, having some great sex. There were three such theaters when I lived in the Denver, CO area.

Reacher84Reacher8412 months ago

Another Hot story. Hoping it has a part 2.

PartlyPartly6 months ago

A very sweet story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...