A Night at the Nickelodeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that you were dating Cindy Owens during your senior year, so I assume that you do like girls," Lillian added.

"Yes, I like girls," Charlie quickly confirmed, remembering how quickly the rumor that Steve Riley didn't had spread the previous year.

"Good," Lillian smiled. "So, why haven't you been going out with anyone?"

"I guess I thought it was a better use of my time right now to focus on raising money for school," Charlie replied.

"Admirable, but to be honest, also pretty stupid," Lillian unexpectedly responded. "At this point in your life you should be out there having fun, because, God knows, none of us know when, or even if, we might have a second chance at it."

"I guess," Charlie answered, attributing her melancholy to the anniversary of her husband's passing.

"Life is full of opportunities; sometimes you just have to learn to recognize them," Lillian pointed out.

Charlie wasn't exactly sure what Lillian meant by opportunities, but he wasn't about to ask for a clarification. In the end, he didn't need to, as her meaning suddenly became oh so very clear.

His head had barely cleared from the jolt of the whiskey shot when he suddenly felt a soft pressure on his right thigh as Lillian placed the flat of her hand on it. She began to slowly rub it back and forth, extending the radius of her massage with each pass.

"I know a young man like you has needs," Lillian said, the edge of her hand brushing against his balls, leaving little doubt as to what needs she was referring to, "desires that obviously aren't being met. You might not realize it, but a woman, even one my age, also has needs. As I was sitting here, thinking about my nights with Alfred, it occurred to me that perhaps the two of us might be able to help each other."

So much for ever thinking that women her age no longer had any interest in sex, he thought. At nineteen, Charlie wasn't a virgin. A woman who'd been the entertainment at his cousin's bachelor party had seen to that, and before things had gone sour Cindy had helped fill in some of the other blanks. Still, all of that put together didn't really add up to all that much. He'd had his share of fantasies, like any other guy his age, but none of them had ever involved a woman older than his mother.

While Charlie's mind might have felt momentarily confused, his body certainly didn't seem to be, or more specifically, his cock didn't. As Lillian again reached out and ran the tips of her fingers over his denim covered groin, they were met by the hardness of his full six and a half inches.

Lillian continued to rub his cock through his jeans, looking deep into his eyes for any sign of rejection. With none forthcoming, she popped open the tack button above his zipper and slid her hand under the waistband. Her fingers closed around his length, their tips sliding alongside the sensitive skin as they moved up and down.

'Oh, that feels good,' Charlie thought, adding to himself that it had been almost a year since the last time anyone other than himself had touched his cock.

Again, it was his body that made the decision as, almost as if it had a life of its own, his right arm reached out and took hold of Lillian's left breast, squeezing it through the material of her simple black dress. A beaming smile filled her face as he began to massage the soft flesh, a look of joy that he'd never seen in the three months that he'd known her. They both continued to play with each other as taking the initiative, Charlie took hold of his pants and pulled them down around his ankles.

Later, it would amaze him how quickly any hesitation about what Lillian had so brazenly suggested had faded. Her age never even again entered his mind, at least not until long after it was all said and done.

Lillian's hand immediately returned to his cock, rubbing it even more aggressively through his boxer shorts. She leaned over and kissed its outline through the thin material, her hands coming to rest against his balls.

Charlie reached around her body, again cupping her breast as he used his other hand to play with her hair. Reaching down, Lillian slipped her hand beneath the right leg of his shorts, again taking hold of his cock but this time more tightly as she pumped it up and down with increasing vigor.

"Oh yeah!" Charlie gasped in response as he felt himself getting even harder.

She continued to manipulate his cock for what seemed like the longest time, causing a rising response deep within him. Finally, she grabbed his shorts and practically ripped them off his body, freeing his erect cock from what little restriction they had provided.

Pulling Charlie off the couch and to his feet, Lillian didn't even pause before dropping to her knees and, taking his cock by the shaft, guided it between her lips. Both Cindy and the unnamed stripper from the bachelor party had sucked his cock, but the two of them combined hadn't demonstrated anywhere near the enthusiasm that Lillian did as she pumped the engorged manhood in and out of her mouth. Her need was ravenous as she played with his balls, stroking them as she continued to take him as far inside her as possible. Charlie was in heaven and couldn't imagine how much better this it could be. The look in her eyes said that she would soon show him.

Eventually relinquishing her mouth's hold on his cock, if only temporarily, Lillian, still on her knees, pulled back just far enough to take hold of the sides of her simple dress and pull it up and over her head. Dropping it to the floor, she grabbed the sides of her breasts, still held in check by a massive dark pink bra, and pressed them against his cock, squeezing it between her mounds. As the mushroom shaped head jutted out the top, she wrapped her lips around it, pulling it again inside her mouth.

Charlie meanwhile, was content to just stand there and enjoy it, but ready to acquiesce to any demand she might make of him. But, for the present, all she seemed to require was that he keep fucking her mouth, a task he was happy to continue. Eventually, however, he felt the familiar sensations of an approaching orgasm and, as much as he wanted to reach that goal, knew she might have something else in mind for him. So, just in case, he uttered a word of warning.

A warning that was quickly acted on, but not for the reasons Charlie expected. Both Cindy and the dancer had warned him against coming in their mouths, but Lillian had no such disinclination. She merely had other plans for his cock before she was through.

Lillian took hold of the small metal clasps that held together the halves of her bra and slid them apart, after which she quickly discarded the now useless garment. Along with it went the matching panties, cast aside without a thought. Even in the low light, Charlie had to marvel at the wide, palm sized discs that capped her oversized breasts, each containing a fingertip sized nipple, already hard and extended to its full length. As she moved, he was also treated to the sight of the hairy bush between her legs as it momentarily passed under the light of the standing lamp. Both images would remain fresh in his mind, even after they again faded into the dimness.

Climbing back onto the couch and stretching out along its length, Lillian instructed Charlie, after discarding his pants and shoes, to climb between her and the back cushion. As he did so, she took hold of his cock and guided its head to the entrance of her pussy, spreading her legs so that it easily slipped a half inch inside of her. Inexperienced as he was, he was amazed at how wet she was, to be able to do that so easily. Reaching around her chest, Charlie slipped one arm under her body as his hand tightly gripped her breast. His other hand came to rest under her upper left leg, pulling it high enough to give him more room as he began to slide his cock in and out of her.

Which he did with abandon, spurred on by frequent and loud exhortations from Lillian, the majority of which were not only quite graphic, but interlaced with cries of passion. As he continued to pump his manhood deep inside of her, Lillian pressed her own hand over the one Charlie had on her breast, directing it between it and its twin, while at the same time, brought her other hand down between her legs, there to caress her clit.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard," she cried out as she drew him into her even deeper, "it's been so long."

They continued until she was too came close to the pinnacle, at which point she again directed him to change positions and, with Charlie now sitting upright, she straddled him from above. Her breasts heaved every which way as she bounced up and down, her pussy wrapping tightly around his cock as both enjoyed the ride. Given the force of her gyrations, it was all Charlie could do to hold her in place, and twice he almost lost his grip and feared she would go flying.

Fearing a third time would be a disaster rather than a charm, Charlie eased Lillian onto her knees and began to fuck her doggy style. A position that, if nothing else, gave him a sense of control for the first time since they'd started. A sense that didn't last long though as, just before he climaxed, Lillian slid off of him and, quickly turning around, used her breasts to catch the streams of white that spewed forth from his cock, covering them with the fruits of his orgasm. Once the spray subsided, Lillian again took him in her mouth and licked him clean.

Only when she again released him did it occur to Charlie that while he had climaxed, quite spectacularly he might add, Lillian hadn't. That, he'd secretly read in his sister's Cosmopolitan, was an unforgivable sin, one that a man never should allow to happen. Looking down at his now deflated cock, he was considering his options when he also caught sight of the time on his watch.

"Oh shit, it's nine forty!" he gasped.

Frantically he grabbed his pants from where they had landed on the floor, not even taking the time to try and locate his underwear as he frantically pulled them back on. He also barely managed his shoes before starting for the door, remembering only at the last moment to turn and apologize to the woman he had just fucked.

"I have to go, I'm so late," he stammered as he fumbled with the lock on the door, only managing to get it open on the third try.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As he rushed out into the hallway and up the stairs, he wondered how mad Lillian, it seemed silly to think of her as Mrs. Mason any more, was going to be with him. That was going to be a problem for later, he thought, as the clock read nine fifty-two as he burst into the projection booth.

A fact that Roy was quick to point out to him, displaying the face of his own watch.

"I'm sorry, I got ... I got tied up with something," Charlie said, only realizing now as he looked down at himself what a disheveled sight he presented.

His shirt, which he had never taken off, was drenched in sweat, with stains visible under both his arms as well as his back. His hair was equally damp and unkempt. Worse of all, he smelled as if he'd just run at least four laps around the circular track in the gym.

"Kid, I don't care if you were schtupping Doris Kappelhoff behind the candy counter, when you promise to be somewhere at a certain time, you damn well better be there," Roy said, his anger clear.

A look of concern flashed across Charlie's face at the thought that Roy wasn't that far off the mark in his guess. Thankfully, he managed to conceal it as quickly has it had appeared.

The older man took a deep breath and after allowing his temper to cool for a few moments, proceeded to tell Charlie what he needed to know. After that, he was out the door, leaving the teenager on his own.

Checking the clock counter on the second projector, Charlie saw the film still had a few minutes to go. Roy had already loaded the attractions reel onto machine one, so he had plenty of time to start the process all over again once it finished.

Just then, the phone on the wall began to ring, well actually, it began to flash, the small red light above it designed to alert the projectionist without disturbing the movie. There were four clear buttons below the phone, one signifying a call from the outside and the rest inhouse lines consisting of the ticket booth, the concession stand, and the basement office. It was the last one that was illuminated.

Hesitantly, Charlie lifted the receiver and pressed the last button.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Charlie," the owner of the Nickelodeon said without preamble. "I thought that you had better manners than that."

Charlie didn't know what to say, but wondered if he had just literally screwed himself out of a great gig.

"But," Lillian continued, "I did say that I admire your work ethics and also agree that those responsibilities should always come first..."

If there was a pun in there, Charlie was too nervous to react to it.

"...so, I'm going to give you a second chance to get it right. The last show ends at quarter to twelve and everyone should be well gone by a quarter after. If you care to give it another go, I'll still be here. If not, well, we'll just call it what it was, one of those things, and leave it at that. The choice is up to you."

Hanging up the phone, Charlie let out a sigh of relief. Not only was he not in trouble, it was up to him what happened next.

The timer on the projector beeped, interrupting his musings as it reminded him to turn up some of the house lighting. As he did so, it occurred to him that he should see if he could get Doris to send up a couple of burgers and a coke once the movie started again. He hadn't eaten all night and he had a feeling he was going to need all of his strength later on.

'Real life wasn't like in the movies,' he thought. 'Sometimes it was even better.'

END

12