A Night at the Office Making Copies

Story Info
An erotic office encounter.
1k words
4.24
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday day had become Wednesday night. The office had cleared out except for us. Most of the lights had dimmed. I'd had a crush on you for a while. As I stood at the copy machine, listening to the hum and watching the flash of light, I let my mind drift to you. Picturing how your hair falls along your shoulders and the shimmer of your eyes. I let out a bit of a sign of contentment at the thoughts. I'm brought back to reality by the sound of you clearing your throat. "Oh, sorry," I murmur, feeling every bit of the drifting feeling I had picturing you, hoping it doesn't come through. I take you in for a moment, then glance away, focusing on the copy machine. "I'll be out of your way in a moment." A whisper as I grasp the documents.

I move to walk by you, but as I step, you block my movement; I step to the side again, but again, you stop me. Your eyes take me in, almost like they measure me. I look up at you, trying to see what you may want or need. You let the papers you are holding fall from your hand, "Pick them up." Your words are soft, but it isn't a question but a call to action. I bend down and grasp the papers in my fingers. Your hand reaches out and touches my head, "hmm." You coo out," Much better, don't you think." I close my eyes for a second and feel you move closer to me, the warmth of your body radiating, feeling the heat of you. Your hand touches my cheek, then my chin, making me look up at you. You are silent, I gaze up, and you focus on me. I can't tell what you see, what you are thinking.

"I see you, what you are." I shiver at your words, "let it out, let me see it. You'll be safe with me." I can't stop the shivers it causes and the tightness in my chest. It feels overwhelming. "Say yes, then kiss my shoes." The words are firm and crisp, with a reassuring tone. I'm still frozen. Every beat of my heart, hear the thud of it in my ears. You give me a moment, "Daniel.... Say yes, and kiss my shoes."

"Yes," it is so quiet I can barely even hear it. I'm not sure I can repeat it. I fight the feelings, wondering which will win. "Yes." Still soft, but loud enough to hear. You put light pressure on the back of my head with your hand, firm, reassuring, comforting. I place my hands on the floor and fall to my knees at your feet. My lips press to your shoes. I'm letting go; lost, confused, and relieved. I kiss hard, passionately, needing this and you. It feels like so much. It is simple, but a lot. My eyes welled up with tears. I'm not sure why other than how deep it feels in me, every bit of it saying something, speaking, and pulling at my insides. My lips part, and my tongue presses against your shoe, adoring. "Fuck" you whisper, "you feel so perfect." Your breath is electric, filling the room and my head with energy.

"Start my copies." I gasp as I tear myself away from your foot, my breaths ragged, needy -- something I haven't ever felt before. I concentrate, finding ways to move, to get to the copier. I can barely breathe as everything is still raging inside me, all that for you. I open it up, place your document on the transparent glass, and close the lid. Your hands cover my lips. The sweet scent fills me, intoxicating -- I'm left with desperation.

Your mouth finds my ear, "12 copies," then you bite down on it. I gasp and try to focus on the buttons, starting the machine. Your fingers curl and trace my lips, then press into my mouth, filling me with your taste. "This is what you do to me." I whimper "ah" at your taste and the feel of your words. "Let it all out, show me what you are, what it feels like."

Your body presses to me from behind, pinning me there -- letting me feel every bit of you. Your hips were pressing against my ass. Your fingers tearing my shirt open, buttons popping and flying. Your touch is aggressive as your hands slide along my chest and arms. Finally, your hands have grasped mine, firm, tight, fingers interlaced. Your first kiss was soft and light on my neck, behind my ear. Soft lips open and wet, our playful tongue touches my skin -- a current of chills course through me, shivers from it. I bite my lower lip, trying to fight the soft coos they cause in me. Your chest presses hard on my back, and I know you feel the vibrations your touch is causing -- how could you not. My head moves, opening up more sensitive skin to you.

"Daniel," You utter my name, and I reply with yours... "have you read The Scarlet Letter." Your words don't even register. Your teeth clasp down hard and yank back, I try to move, but your hands and position hold me there. You keep me until I'm taking it, letting go into you and being. You pull back a little, feeling what is happening, me letting go. Your hands let go of mine and are again on my lips, tilting my head further as your lips and teeth renew their attack. My impassioned cries vibrate and die into the palm of your hand. Your lips and mouths brush against my skin. Every bite is a welcome sensation that I've begun to embrace.

Your movements slow, and I'm left feeling your warmth against me. It, my chest tingling and the warm glow at my fingertips. helpless to you, each breath offering a hypnotic song that I'm lost in; I'm lost to you. "You're mine" the words feel warm and offering of safety and reassurance.